团队拓展训练主题题。。。。。。。

初一拓展班训练题
初一拓展班训练题
&作者:杨毅来源:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( A)
White House Kids
Malia and Sasha are two American girls. Their father, Barack Obama , is the new American presidents. Malia is 10 years old. Sasha is 7. What are their lives like in the White House?
What is their new home like?
Their new home – the White House – has 135 rooms. The family has a swimming pool, a 50-seat movie theater and a tennis court.
Do they have to do chores?
Lots of people serve the president’s family in the White House. But the girls have their own chores to do. They make their beds and clean their rooms. They set their own alarm clocks and go to bed at 8 pm.
Where do they do their homework?
Malia does her history papers at a desk in a special room. In this room, Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation (《解放黑奴宣言》) nearly 150 years ago.
1.&&&&&& How many children does Barack Obama have?
2.&&&&&& Who is Barack Obama?
3.&&&&&& Where do they live?
4.&&&&&& When did Abraham Lincoln sign the Emancipation Proclamation?
5.&&&&&& Was Abraham Lincoln a president?
1.__________________________________________________________________________
2. _________________________________________________________________________
3. _________________________________________________________________________
4. _________________________________________________________________________
5. _________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&(B)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&Liu’s world of magic
Liu Qian is a magician from Taiwan. For the CCTV Spring Festival Gala he put on two magic shows. They were very successful. Now everyone is mad about magic. We all want to know how to do a trick!
Liu didn’t go to any magic school. He learned by himself. He worked hard at it. Now he is a great magician.
When Liu was seven, he saw a coin trick in a big store. At that moment Liu decided to learn magic.
Liu practiced hard to improve his skills. Then one day he was able to put on a show for his class.
“I saw the surprise on everyone’s face. It was cool.”
Liu still practices hard today. He may spend three years working on a new show.
1.&&&&&& Where is Liu Qian from?
2.&&&&&& Were his magic shows successful on the CCTV Festival Gala?
3.&&&&&& How did he learn magic?
4.&&&&&& When did he decide to learn magic?
5.&&&&&& What did he see when he put on a show for his class?
1._____________________________________________________________________________
2._____________________________________________________________________________
3._____________________________________________________________________________
4._____________________________________________________________________________
5._____________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (C)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Fun and games in the snow
It was Monday. I woke to a world of thick snow. The news said it was the heaviest snow for 18 years.
Mom still wanted to drag me to school. But there were no trains and that meant I couldn’t go. I could play in the snow!
My family went to South London’s Brockwell Park to have some fun. Some of my friends surprised me there. They threw snowballs at us. We fought back. Everybody was excited, wet and cold.
At the end of the day, we went home and built a big snowman in our garden. Later, my dad checked my school’s website and found there was no school on Tuesday too!
Where did the family build the snowman?
A. At home.&& B. In the garden.&& C. In the park.&&& D. In school.2. &How did the author know that there would be no school on Tuesday?&&&& A. His mother asked the teacher.&&&& B. There was a notice on the school’s website.&&&& C. His friends told him.&&&& D. There would be no trains on Tuesday either.3. &Which of the following is NOT true?&&&& A. The snow this year is the heaviest for 18 years.&&&& B. The author’s mother wanted him to go to school in spite of the heavy snow.&&&& C. Only the author himself went to Brockwell Park.&&&& D. They built a snowman in the garden at the end of the day.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&(D)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Madagascar
Do you know the movie Madagascar? It tells the story of four animals. They have a big adventure in Madagascar. Let's visit this beautiful place together! Island country&&& Madagascar is in Africa. It is the 4th biggest island in the world. Do you love animals? Madagascar is just like a big zoo. We see a lot of monkeys, frogs, snakes and birds. &&& What are the most famous animals and plants there? The most famous animal is the lemur (狐猴). The most famous plant is the baobab tree (猴面包树). Lemur&&& Some lemurs are red. Some lemurs are white. Some lemurs are as small as a mouse. Some lemurs are as big as a man. They all live in Madagascar. They have long tails. They can jump very far. They like eating fruits, tree leaves and insects. Baobab&&& Look at this baobab tree. It looks like a bottle. Lemurs love eating its fruits. Local people& love it too. They get water from its trunk. Polite and friendly&&& People in Madagascar are polite and friendly. They like eating rice and corn. They grow coffee beans and vanilla (香草). &&& Their favorite animal is the ox (牛) because oxen work hard on the farm. &&& The capital has a long name. It is called Antananarivo. It is the biggest city in the country. Did you know?&&& Insects eat plants. But some plants in Madagascar eat insects. They are called pitcher plants (猪笼草). Look! Small insects fall into its big bag. They never come out.
1. Is Madagascar the 3rd &&biggest island in the world?
2. Where is Madagascar?
3. What are the famous animals in Madagascar?
4. What do the local people in Madagascar like eating?
5.Can pitcher plants eat insects?
6._____________________________________________________________________________
7._____________________________________________________________________________
8._____________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&(E)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hobbies are also a way of making friends
Starting a new school term is always exciting. It is a chance to see your friends again. But most exciting of all, the new term is a chance to take up new hobbies. It is common in Britain for students to take up new hobbies after the Christmas holidays. Promising to start something new is a common New Year resolution (决心). &&& Most schools offer (提供) different kinds of hobby classes. Students take them in their free periods or after school. Some classes you have to pay for and others are free. For example, I once took a free Wednesday evening gymnastics (体操) class my school offered. But when I learnt how to play the drum my parents had to pay for the lessons.&&& The most popular extra (额外的) classes at my school were piano lessons and drama club. Both classes offered exams students could take. Students with many hobbies sometimes felt more stressed than those without any. But the students with hobbies left school with many extra skills.&&& I haven’t continued (继续) any of the hobbies I began at school. But I have never regretted taking them. My best friend today is someone I met in my gymnastics class.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (F)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&Super pandas
Superman, Spiderman, Batman… Now Taiwan pop star Jay Chou has two new superheroes& in a new TV series. They're called the Pandamen.&&& What is the TV series about? &&& It's 2030. In the City of Brightness, people live rich and happy lives. But bad people want to control the world. Who will stop them? The Pandamen, of course! &&& What do they look like? &&& The Pandamen dress in black and have panda helmets (头盔). They have red scarves to keep them warm. They have claws that come out when they need them. They use bamboo weapons &&& Know your superheroes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (G)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Trouble time in Thailand
Zhang Jin was excited to get the bonus (奖励) of a free trip to Thailand from his company. But the manager from Qingdao, Shandong province, didn’t expect to have a dangerous experience.&&&&&&&&
The next day, upon Zhang’s arrival in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, he was shocked to find himself in a city filled with street battles (战斗) between two groups. One group was supporting the Thai government while the other was against it.&&& The anti-government (反政府的) group has taken a number of actions recently. It took over the prime minister’s (总理) office in August and had street battles with the police. Two people were reported to be killed and hundreds injured. &&& Last month the anti-government group took over two international airports in Bangkok and stopped all flights. About 240,000 foreign tourists, including over 3,000 Chinese people like Zhang, were forced to stay in the country.&&& “We were nervous on the streets. But we felt at home with other Chinese from Hong Kong or Taiwan,” said Zhang.&&& Luckily, the Chinese government sent chartered flights (包机) to bring the people back. Now, all the Chinese tourists are safely back home. “The moment the plane left Thailand, we cheered for joy,” said Zhang.&&& Last week Thailand’s prime minister Somchai Wongsawat stepped down and the airports reopened. But the country’s tourism industry needs time to return to normal.&&& Tourism is the biggest part of the country’s economy (经济). Thailand is called “Land of Smiles” and has some of Asia’s best beaches. It has made $17 billion (十亿) from 15.5 million tourists this year.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (H)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& America turns a page
Ten-year-old Barack Obama was one of only three black students at his school in Hawaii (夏威夷), US. He felt very different from most other students. White girls wanted to touch his hair. A white boy asked him whether his father ate people.&&& “I lied to them that my father was a Kenyan (肯尼亚) prince. But I kept asking myself who I am,” said Obama.&&& However, 37 years later, the boy made history. Last Wednesday Obama became the first black president in US history. &&& Obama was born in 1961, to an African father and a white American woman from a small town in the US. He grew up in Indonesia (印度尼西亚) and Hawaii. This unusual background made him wonder who he was. He once turned to alcohol (酒精) to help forget this question.&&& With help from his friends, Obama finally turned his life around at college. His hard work made him a star at Harvard (哈佛大学). Later, he became only the third black senator (参议员) in US history.&&& During his race to the highest post in the US, Obama talked about his background. He called for a United States of America, rather than a white America or a black America. &&& “Obama’s success has made Martin Luther King’s dream come true. That is: A man should not be judged (判断) by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character,” wrote ABC news.BONUS&&& Martin Luther King was a great fighter for the rights of black people in the US. He made the famous I have a dream speech to call for the equality of people of different colors. He *was assassinated (暗杀) in 1968 at the age of 39.
9._____________________________________________________________________________
10.____________________________________________________________________________
copyright& Lushan International Experimental School All right reserved&&
长沙麓山国际实验学校 现代教育技术中心制作
湘教QS7-684& 湘ICP备0500897号 版权所有学校拓展训练_百度百科
学校拓展训练
《学校拓展训练》是2007年出版的图书,作者是谢恩杰。[1]
学校拓展训练基本信息
作者:谢恩杰,李萍美,主编
:10位[]13位[4]
出版日期:
定价:¥17.00元
学校拓展训练内容提要
本教材属于全国高等院校21世纪新创规划教材,是以当今国际教育新理念为指导,强调“从做中学,从做中思”的体验式学习理念。全书共七章,重点阐述了拓展训练的起源、创建与发展、拓展训练的主要特点;
学校拓展训练的理论基础、学校拓展训练课程的实施流程、学校拓展训练课程中教师和学生的位置作用及新型的师生关系、拓展训练课程的项目、学校拓展训练课程的教学、的安全器械等。
本教材突出了全新的教育理念、教学模式,符合当前学校教育改革的方向,是学生参加拓展训练课程的学习用书,同时也是拓展训练教师及野外拓展训练爱好者的参考用书。
学校拓展训练目录
第一章 拓展训练的起源
第一节 拓展训练的起源:
第二节 拓展训练的创建与发展
第三节 拓展训练在国内的发展状况
第四节 学校心理拓展训练的起源
第五节 拓展训练的主要特点
第二章 学校拓展训练的理论基础
第一节 当代国际教育新理念是学校拓展训练的理论支撑
第二节 管理学是拓展训练的主要内涵
第三节 组织行为学贯穿于拓展训练始终