扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
跑步流行的原因英语作文
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
  Jogging is a popular movement.Jogging is a form of aerobic exercise,jogging to provide more adequate oxygen,jogging can cause sweating,many of the body's waste can be eliminated from the body through sweat,and thus to promote the body's metabolic function .Jogging can exercise most of the muscles,and jogging can also play a role in weight loss.Jogging speed the time to pay attention to moderate to even breathe,to relax the body.I think the benefits of jogging a lot of people can not all are suitable for jogging,jogging is also a kind of strenuous exercise,if it is frail,aging and ailing or obese than those who do not pay attention to easy to run Otherwise,not only can not bring the benefits of jogging will also damage the body.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
关于跑步的建议中英文版
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口跑步的好处英语作文
来源:英语@跟谁学
>>新东方名师指导2012年6月四六级最后冲刺,>>2012年6月全国英语四六级考前备考冲刺指导,>>名师点睛:有效备考2012年6月英语六级阅读理解,by living and studying in a foreign country, one can improve his foreign language much faster than at home.,>>2012英语六级翻译:名师解析真题归纳备考重点,learning a foreign language and communicating smoothly with the local people is far from an easy thing at the outset for most people.,出国留学的好处:,编辑推荐:,编辑推荐:,1. 出国留学有很多好处...
disadvantages of keeping a pet.,the disadvantages of keeping a pet,a good relationship between people and pets can be very comfortable.they,many people like to keep a kind of annimal as a pet ,such as,some dangerous pets are a menace to their owners ,even a dog attack people,the advantages of keeping an pet.,much money spend on pets are more or less a little improper while there are so,many starving people in this nation.,dogs,cats,birds,and so on .they put so great enthusiasm on them that some pets,peace and innocence ,some pets even can help to cure some mental disease.that's...
【跑步的好处英语作文】推荐阅读【跑步的好处英语作文】相关问答
My name is XXX, i dream to be a scientist, a scientist like Tsien Hsue-shen, who was a world-famous scientist who made a great contribution to missile and space program development in both the United
I plan to go to Hawaii for this vacation with my family !I am going for next Friday !I staying for three weeks . I heard that the weather is sunny and warm .I am going to swim in the sea and eat
Everyone has hobbies. Hobbies are very important in our life. I also have hobbies. Now let me tell you my hobbies.
Exercise is my one of my hobbies. I love sports. The more exercise I do,
Along with the development of the Internet , the
use of Internet is more and more wide. The network has a good side and a bad side.
First , you can findt a lot of information. Can also make more fri
要想使文章有整体性、连贯性,就要学会正确使用连接词
表示罗列增加
First, second, third,
First, then / next, after that / next, finally
For one thing … for another…,
On (the) one hand…on the other hand,
【跑步的好处英语作文】推荐问答【跑步的好处英语作文】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动跑步的好处高中英语作文
跑步的好处高中英语作文
学习啦【高中英语作文】 编辑:楚红
  跑步是最好的锻炼方式之一,坚持跑步对人体有很多好处。下面,是学习啦小编为你整理的跑步的好处高中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  跑步的好处高中英语作文篇1
  Running is a popular kind of exercise.Because it can bring us many advantages.First it can build up our strength and make us healthy.Second it can get rid of our pressure and make us relaxed.Third it can prevent diseases and make us keep fit.Finally it can also exercise our patience.In a word ,running is a wonderful form of exercise.If you are involved in it ,you can get more pleasure.
  跑步的好处高中英语作文篇2
  Running is a whole body movement, which enables the body's muscles rhythmic contraction and relaxation, so that muscle fiber
  Dimension increased, protein content increased. Fit and muscular is one of the symbols.
  Skeleton is the body of the stent, human activities leverage. In a period of growth and development of young people, adhere to running
  Step can improve blood circulation, increase the supply of nutrients in bone cells increase bone cell growth capacity, from the
  And to promote the normal development of the bone. The elderly, reduced metabolism, muscle gradually shrink, and bones appeared back
  Line of change in bone and joint disease is also increasing. Persist in running can enhance metabolism, delayed bone
  Degenerative changes, prevention of bone and joint disease in the elderly occur, so that you slow down aging.
  跑步的好处高中英语作文篇3
  We all know that doing some sports is good for one's health. Running as a kind of sports has many good effects on human's body. Firstly,it can make our body strong, our legs and arms may have more strength. Secondly,it can help one build his or her figure. Most importantly, it can make us keep healthy. So running is a good habit for human beings.
看了&跑步的好处高中英语作文&的人还看了:
[跑步的好处高中英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
678人看了觉得好
962人看了觉得好
955人看了觉得好
【高中英语作文】图文推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 跑步英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信