总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【郁闷是什么意思用英语怎么说】_ 郁闷是什么意思英文单词/郁闷是什么意思英文翻译/例句 - 阿里巴巴
郁闷是什么意思的相关例句
喜欢一个人是什么感觉:
like what it feels like to be alone
日&-&那税务登记证上右下方印有地税自管户是什么意思!!郁闷啊。搞不懂阿!更郁闷的是今天我自作聪明的拿在税务登记证到国税去印了个国税的证。回来才在正本...
January 8, 2007-tax registration certificates are printed on the bottom right on rent from tube home is what you mean!! depressed ah. you can't understand! the more depressed i got that smart aleck is today in a irs tax registration certificate to the irs to india of the card. got back in the original...
郁闷的意思是什么:
what is the meaning of depressed
日&-&牛宝宝文章网 & 妖未初是什么意思亲人去世心情很郁闷 两个月前我目前去世了,她生前有几个愿望我没有为她达成,现在我很后悔,经常白天上班的时候好好的,...
March 2, 2016 articles-cow baby network& demon is not what is meant by the mood is depressed loved ones died at the beginning of two months ago i am currently passed away, she had with a few desire i didn't reach for her, now i regret, often during the day while at work well,...
郁闷的图片:
depressing picture
爱词霸权威在线词典,为您提供郁闷的中文意思,郁闷的用法讲解,郁闷的读音,郁闷的同义词,郁闷的反义词,郁闷的例句等英语服务。
iciba authoritative dictionaries online, provide you with a depressed chinese meaning, to explain the usage of depressed, frustrated pronunciation, depressed synonyms, antonyms depressed, depressed sentences such as english language service.
郁闷的心情短语:
depressed mood phrase
日&-&本人也是经常郁闷,虽然通过某些沟通的方式可以暂时排遣,但是治表不治本,必须找出产生郁闷的原因,才能随时把郁闷消灭在萌芽之中。那么郁闷是什么意思呢...
April 22, 2012-are themselves often depressed, while contributing through some means of communication can be temporarily, but the cure table and not a permanent one, must be in identifying the causes of depressed, can keep depression of be nipped in the bud in. what do you mean it was so depressing...
郁闷的说说:
talk about depressing
日&-&*ch & 0xf 是什么意思,郁闷1晚上 求真心的你 [问题点数:20分,结帖人jyzdtn]
收藏 关注 jyzdtn jyzdtn 本版等级: 本版专家分:44 结帖率:99.24% ...
October 29, 2010-* ch & 0xf is what do you mean, depressed 1 night sincerely beg of you [on points: 20 hours, knot posts people jyzdtn] favorite jyzdtn jyzdtn this edition grade: this version of the experts sub: 44 knot quote rate: 99.24%...
相关关键词
热门关键词
阿里巴巴为您提供郁闷是什么意思的英文翻译,郁闷是什么意思用英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译郁闷是什么意思,可以查看郁闷是什么意思的英语例句用法和解释,您还可以找利是的英文,有点意思的英文,是德的英文等,为您解决郁闷是什么意思相关的英语翻译问题}

我要回帖

更多关于 现在几点了英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信