in September
early October
late Aprilin the morning
in the evening
see sb doing
have ice-creamon / in the playground
soft drinks
grey (gray)
shirtPart 3. Expressions and Language points (24')A) Expressions: (5')?All students must wear summer uniforms in September, early October, late April, May,  June and July?In summer, there are more flowers in the garden. You can see plenty of butterflies and beesflying in the garden.B) Language points: (19')1. However, I'd like to be a doctor.▲I'd like (to) = I would like (to):☉She would like an apple. = She wants an apple.☉I would like to visit my uncle. = I want to visit my uncle.☉I would like you to help me. = I want you to help me.2. I have to learn to make sick people better.▲have to: ①意为"不得不"、"必须",后接动词原形。表示客观上的必要性。②否定形式意为"不必"。③当主语为第三人称单数时,要用has to。[辨析]:must 与have to: 二者一般可以通用。☉You must (have to) do as you are told.二者有如下区别:(1) 表示主观上认为的责任或义务时,用must.☉We must try our best to do it.(2) 表示命令时,用must.☉You must answer my questions in English.(3) 表示客观条件使然、不得不如此时,用have to.He missed the bus and had to walk home.(4) 表示经常性的动作,多用have to.☉I have to take care of my mother every day.(5) must的否定式表示"绝对不可以,不许,禁止"。have to的否定式表示"不必"。☉You mustn't smoke in class.☉You don't have to recite the text before class.▲learn -vi: 学习, 听到, 获悉
--vt: 学习, 学会, 认识到☉I'm learning English from my brother.
☉learn Chinese: 学汉语☉learn (how) to swim: 学游泳
☉learn a lesson: 学习功课, 获得教训☉I learn it from him. 我是从他那里听来的。☉He learns very quickly. 他学得很快。☉I learned of the accident only yesterday. 我昨天才听说这个事故。[短语]:? learn to do sth: 学做某事
? learn from sb: 向某人学习? learn sth from sb: 向某人学习某事
? learn off: 记牢, 背熟[谚语]:? In doing we learn. 边干边学; 在 实践中学习。? Never too old to learn. 活到老, 学到老。? Soon learnt, soon forgotten. 学得快, 忘得快。[辨析]:learn 与 study:(1) learn : 表示模仿、实践的过程,尤其指从不会到会。(2) study: 侧重研究、钻研。☉I want to learn how to grow rice.☉He is studying the math problem.▲make sick people better: 使病人康复。(符合宾语)3. I have to practice English and Chinese more.▲practice (= practise) -vt: 练习,实践。后面常接名词、代词或动名词作主语。☉He practices reading English every morning.☉The boy practices swimming every day.☉She practices the violin every evening.[拓展]:类似的动词有:finish, suggest, advise, mind(介意), enjoy, excuse, keep4. a pair of trousers:▲trousers ( = pants): 裤子
常用于复数形式。☉a pair of trousers: ______________
☉wear the trousers: _______________[拓展]:类似的名词有:scissors: _________
shorts: __________jeans: ___________
glasses: ___________
sunglasses: _________5. To all new students.▲all -adj: ① 修饰可数名词,意为"所有的",位于the, this, that, those, these, my, his, two等词前。②修饰不可数名词,意为"一切"。③与可数名词单数连用,意为"整个"。☉All my children can swim.☉Not all food is good to eat. (局部否定)☉He spent all that year in London.6. You must wear white shirts with short sleeves, gray shorts and short white socks.▲with -prep: 后面接名词作宾语,构成介词短语,作后置定语,意为"有、戴着",用来说明附带的情况。☉The man with glasses is our English teacher.Part 4. Exercises (after-class):1. 单词组句:1. need, study, to, I, hard
__________________________________2. learn, have to, I, make, to, people, sick, better ______________________________________3. I, be, policeman, a, possibly, will ______________________________________4. at, I, poor, am, math ______________________________________5. has to, he, practice, more, Chinese ______________________________________6. must, you, sleeves, white, wear, shirts, long, with ___________________________________7. white, nurses, uniforms, always, wear _____________________________________8. I, short, socks, white, like _____________________________________9. students, wear, must, all, uniforms ______________________________________10. am, wearing, I, in, blouse, April, a, white, late ____________________________________2. 选择并抄写单词:1. He often wears a pair of blue _____________(trouser, trousers).2. Firemen must wear ______________(uniform, uniforms. )3. Miss Guo put on a _________ and went out. (blazer, sleeve)4. We usually start our school ____________ September. (in, on)5. Students must wear summer uniforms in _________ October (early, late)3. 将下列短语译成英语:1. 一条裤子______________________
2. 穿夏季校服______________________3. 十月初
8. 在九月______________________4. 按要求改写句子:1. He will be a doctor. (对画线部分提问) →_______ _________ he _________?2. She is 160 centimeters tall. (对画线部分提问) →_________ _______ is she?3. I would like to be a singer. (对画线部分提问) →_________ _________ you like to be?4. Peter isn't good at Chinese. (改为同义句) → Peter is ________ _______ Chinese.5. He wants to be a reporter. (改为同义句) → He ________ ________ to be a reporter.5. 单项填空:(
) 1. I'm good at English, but I'm _________ math.A. poor
B. poor at
D. good at(
) 2. She needs __________ some shopping.A. do
) 3. My little dog's death ___________ me sad.A. make
) 4. We ____________ English more.A. have to practice
B. has to practice
C. have to practicing
D. has to practicing(
) 5. However, I'd like ________ a doctor.A. be
) 6. She is wearing a new blouse _________ short __________.A. have, sleeve
B. have, sleeves
C. with, sleeve
D. with, sleeves(
) 7. Where are my __________?A. short white sock
B. short white socks
C. white short sock
D. white short socks(
) 8. My friend Li Hua always ________ glasses.A. puts
B. puts on
D. wearing(
) 9. He wears _______________.A. pair of trouser
B. a pair of trouser
C. pair of trousers
D. a pair of trousers(
) 10. _________ girls in our class like wearing skirts.A. The all
B. All the
D. Whole the(
) 11. ---- Must I go home now?
----No, you ___________.A. can't
B. mustn't
C. needn't
D. have to6. 阅读理解:A. 阅读短文,根据内容判断正误。Every day I go to school on foot. I go past stores, restaurants and Internet bars. I like to go to restaurant to have dinner. There we have delicious food. I usually go to the restaurants with my father and mother at weekends. I like to go to the Internet bars best, like many other boys. I like to play games on the computer. They are very interesting. When I go past an Internet bar, I walk slowly and look in it. I want to go in. but I can't. our teachers don't want us to go to those kinds of places. They often tell us Internet bars are not good for children.(
) 1. The boy usually goes to restaurants at weekends.(
) 2. The boy likes to go to parks best.(
) 3. When the boy goes past an Internet bar, he usually goes in.(
) 4. Many boys like to play games on the computer.(
) 5. The teachers think Internet bars are good for us.B. 阅读短文,回答问题。Two friends are having a picnic together. Their names are Jim and Tim. Tim is very lazy. On the first evening of their holiday, Jim says to Tim, "Here's some money. go and buy some meat.""I'm too tired." Answers Tim, "You go".So Jim goes to buy the meat.Later he comes back, he says to Tim, "Now here's the meat. Please cook it."But Tim answers, "No, I'm not good at cooking. You do it." So Jim cooks the meat.Then he says to Tim. "Go and get some water.""No, I don't want to get my clothes dirty." Tim answers.At last, Jim says, "The meat is ready. Come and eat it.""Yes, I'll do that." Answers Tim. "I don't like saying "No" all the time.1. What are they doing? _______________________ .
2. Who is lazy? _______________3. Who buys the meat? ____________________4. Why doesn't Tim go and get water? ___________________________5. Does Tim want to eat the meat? _____________________.C. 阅读短文,选择最佳答案。A.The Jacksons live in Campton. It's an old small town. Grandpa Harry is 65 years old. He likes to go fishing in the fishing pond with Joe and play chess with his friends. The Jacksons often have grandpa's fish for supper. Volleyball is Joe's favorite sport. He often plays it after school. Joe's father, Bill, is a math teacher in Joe and Mary's school. He is very good at baskeball. He is in the basketball team of the town. Joe has a sister. Her name is Mary. Mary likes baseball very much. Joe and Mary like to watch tennis. She often goes shopping with Mary. But there are only some small shops in the town. All the family members like sports and they often go to the sports center on weekends in Campton. Campton is small, but they love it.(
) 1. The Jacksons often have fish for supper. Where's the fish from?A. It's from Grandpa Harry.
B. It's from the supermarket.C. It's from Joe's father.
D. It's from Joe.(
) 2. What sport does Joe like most?A. Baseball
B. Football
D. Volleyball(
) 3. What sport does Bill like? He likes ____________.A. football
C. basketball
D. tennis(
) 4. How many people are there in the family?A. Six
) 5. What do all the family members like to do on weekends?A. Shopping
B. Fishing
C. Doing sports
D. Cooking fishB.In most parts of the world there are four seasons. They are spring, summer, autumn and winter. In different seasons people wear different clothes and do different things. For example, in summer the weather is hot, so people usually wear cool clothes and do things like swimming, boating and surfing. But near the polar regions (极地) there are only two seasons: winter and summer. In winter, nights are long. For more than two months you can't see the sun. In summer, days are long and the sun is always in the sky. There are no nights.(
) 1. How many seasons are there near the polar regions?A. Two
) 2. Are there no nights in summer in the polar regions?A. Yes, there are
B. No, there aren't.
C. Yes, there aren't.
D. No, there are(
) 3. How long can't you see the sun in winter near the polar regions?A. For only two months.
B. For more than two months.C. For more than three months.
D. For less than two months.(
) 4. What do people do in different seasons? They ____________.A. wear the same clothes.
B. do the same thing.C. wear the same clothes and do different things.D. wear different clothes and do different things.(
) 5. What can you do in summer?A. Swimming and skating.
B. Surfing and skating.C. Swimming and surfing.
D. Boating and skiing.C.One day, a young computer engineer found a frog on his way home. He stopped and watched it jumping around. Suddenly the frog opened its mouth and said, "Don't be afraid, young man. I was a princess, but a bad witch (巫师) used magic on me and I became a frog." "Kill me, and I can be a princess again." The frog continued. The young man said nothing."If I become a princess, I'll give you one million dollars." the frog said. The man smiled, but kept quiet. "Please kiss me. You can have the money and I will become your wife." the frog asked him.Finally the young man laughed and answered, "It's more interesting to have a talking frog than to be a rich husband." (
) 1. Where did the engineer find the frog?A. In the lake.
B. On his way home.
C. In his office.
D. At school. (
) 2. Who made the princess become a frog?A. The King.
B. The Queen.
C. The witch.
D. The people in her country. (
) 3. How could the frog change back to a princess?A. To kiss it.
B. To take some medicine.
C. To see a doctor.
D. To see the witch. (
) 4. How much money could the engineer get to kiss the frog?A. 100 dollars.
B. 100,000 dollars.
C. 1,000,000 dollars.
D. 200,000 dollars.D.A man once had a wonderful parrot. The parrot was special and could say any word except the name of his hometown ---- Catano.The man tried his best to teach the parrot to say "Catano", but he never made it. At first, he was kind to it, but gradually (逐渐地) he got angry and shouted many times, "You stupid bird! How can't you learn to say that one word? Say Catano or I'll kill you!" But the parrot still would not say it.Finally the gave up. He picked up the parrot and threw the bird into the chicken house. In the house, there were four old chickens and they waited to be killed for Sunday's dinner. "You are more stupid than the chickens," the man said as he was leaving.The next morning, the man went out to the chicken house. When he opened the door, he was shocked by what he saw. He saw the parrot was shouting at the chickens, "Say Catono, or I'll kill you!"(
) 1. What is "it" in the second paragraph (段落)?A. Catano
B. The name.
C. The parrot.
D. The hometown.(
) 2. What does the underlined word "shocked" mean?A. Proud.
B. Afraid.
C. Excited.
D. Surprised.(
) 3. Which is TRUE about the reading?A. The man killed the parrot at last.
B. The man kept the parrot to eat on Saturday.C. The parrot was in fact really smart.
D. The parrot could not say any word.E.Terry and Jane, who live in Pingtung, are the happiest couple in the world. Twenty years ago, they were on a boat a few kilometers from the beach. Terry asked Jane to marry hiim and he gave her a gold ring (金戒指). He wanted to put the ring on Jane's finger, but he dropped it and it fell into the sea. They were sure the ring was lost forever.Last week, Mr. Brown visited them. He has a fish shop and he found the ring in a large fish which he cut up for one of his customers (顾客). Mr. Brown knew the ring belonged to Terry and Jane because inside the ring there were
some words in it. They were "To Jane, All my love, Terry". And so Mr. Brown gave the ring back to them.Jane now has two rings. When they lost the first one, Terry bought Jane another one. But they think the one the fish ate is the best one.(
) 1. Where did Terry ask Jane to marry him?A. On a train.
B. On a plane.
C. On a bus.
D. On a boat.(
) 2. When did they lose the first ring?A. Ten years ago.
B. Twenty years ago.
C. Thirty years ago.
D. One year ago.(
) 3. Who found the ring at last?A. Mr. Brown.
D. No one.(
) 4. Where did the boss of the fish shop find the ring?A. In the sea.
B. In the fish.
C. On the boat.
D. In front of Terry's house.7. 感叹句专项:(1)用what, what a(an)或how填空。1. ____________ kind you are!
2. ____________ well she speaks English!3. ____________ nice watch it is!
4. ____________ fine the girl looks today!5. ____________ happy life we are living!
6. ____________ foolish the boy is!7. ____________ hard the children are working!
8. __________ polite Young Pioneers they are!9. ____________ high he jumps!
10. ___________ interesting TV play this is!11. ___________ fast the wolf runs!
12. ___________ beautiful flowers they are!13. ___________ high the big pyramid is!
14. ___________ strong the horse is!15. ___________ a lovely vase I have bought!
16. ___________ fine weather it is today!17. ___________ a good singer Mary is!
18. ________ wonderfully she plays the violin!19. ___________ big the classroom is!
20. ___________ a horrible film it is!(2)用what改写下列各句: 1. How interesting the film is!
_____________________________________ it is!2. How clever the little boy was!
_____________________________________he was!3. How difficult the problems are!
_____________________________________ they are!4. How expensive the jacket is!
_____________________________________ it is!5. How exciting the moment was!
_____________________________________ it was!(3)用how改写下列各句:1. What a strong wind!
___________ ___________ the wind is!2. What an interesting film it is !
___________ __________ _________ film is!3. What hard working students they are!
_______ _____ the students ________ ___________!4. What a beautiful city this is!
_________ __________ the city is!5. What beautiful flowers they are!
_________ __________ __________ flowers are!(4)选择填空:1. ___________ he has sent us!A. What nice gift
B. How nice gift
C. How a nice gift
D. What a nice gift2. __________ good information it is!A. What
D. How a3. ___________ exciting the film is!A. How
D. How much4. _________ the farmers worked last summer! But the crops were still poor because of the floods.A. How
B. How diligent
D. How careful5. _________ pity! I hope you will return one day.A. How
D. What a6. When we went there, the girls were singing, __________ it was!A. What lovely song
B. How lovely song
C. What lovely a song
D. How lovely a song7. _________ the number of David's deer has increased since the nature park was built!A. What greatly
B. How great
D. What a great speed8. _________ news he told us! It made us laugh.A. What an interesting
B. What interesting
C. What a surprising
D. How surprising9. _________ from Beijing to London!A. How long way it is B. What a long way is it C. How long way is it D. What a long way it is10. __________ the story is!A. What a fun
B. What funny
C. Such a fun
D. How funny11. _________ he gave you!A. What good advice
B. How good advice
C. What a good advice
D. How good advices12. ________ to travel by boat on a hot summer night!A. How pleasant is
B. So pleasant
C. Such a pleasure
D. How pleasant it is13. _________ nice a present she gave me!A. How
D. Such14. __________ a big shop! ___________ nice the watches in it are!A. What, What
B. How, How
C. How, What
D. What, How15. ________ bad weather it is! We had better stay inside.A. How
D. What a16. _________ we are having!A. What wonderful time
B. How wonderful timeC. What a wonderful time
D. How a wonderful time17. __________ it is today! But _________ read in the sun.A. What a fine weather, not
B. How fine a weather, not toC. How fine weather, can't
D. What fine weather, don't18. _________ wonderful music it is! I like Bethoven's better than anybody's.A. What
D. How19. __________ nice picture you gave me!A. How
D. What an20. __________ joyful he was to meet his brother again!A. How
D. What an21. ----Hearing the teacher's words, all the students cried out loud.---- _________________.A. What great fun it is to go skating
B. How great fun is it to go skatingC. What a great fun is it to go skating
D. How great a fun it is to go skating22. ________ the food ______________!A. What nice, tasted
B. What a nice, tasting
C. How nice, to taste
D. How nice, tastes23. __________ I've got! I've lost a wallet after I lost a new bicycle last week.A. What bad luck
B. How bad luck
C. What a bad luck
D. How a bad luck24. __________ I miss you, my son and daughter!A. How
B. What much
D. Why25. What a good idea _________ to go out for a picnic next Saturday!A. we are
C. there is
D. that is26. ___________ good health you have!A. How a
D. What27. ---- ______________ delicious chicken!----Lucy ___________ a new way of cooking it, and it has proved good.A. What a, brought over
B. How, brought about
C. How, brought out D. What, brought in28. ___________ beautiful music it is!A. What a
D. How29. Oh, ____________ the baby has given us all!A. what a great pleasure B. how a great pleasure C. what great pleasure D. how great pleasure30. ___________! He didn't even have time for rest.A. What Tom worked
B. How Tom workedC. How nice Tom worked
D. What a hard time did Tom work31. ___________ interesting what he said is!A. What an
D. What32. ___________ he is riding in!A. How beautiful car B. What beautiful a car C. How a beautiful car D. What a beautiful car33. __________ interesting work you have!A. How
D. What an34. __________ natural things they are!A. How
D. What an35. ___________ good weather! Why not go out for a walk?A. What
D. How a36. What a ___________ man he is today!A. busy
C. busiest
D. the busiest37. ___________ terrible weather we've been having these days!A. How a
D. What38. ____________ advice this is!A. What interesting
B. How interesting
C. What an interesting
D. So interesting39. ___________ useful knowledge it is!A. How
D. What a40. ____________ exciting trip we've had!A. What a
B. How much
C. What an
D. How41. _________ bright boys!A. What
D. So42. __________ weather! We have to stay indoors __________day.A. How bad, another
B. What bad, all
C. How a bad, more
D. What fine, more43. _________ delicious the food is!A. How
D. What a44. ---- ___________ fine day it is today!----Yes, the sunshine is _____________ beautiful that I'd like to go swimming in the sea.A. How, such
B. What a, very
C. How, so
D. What a, so45. _________ Jack ___________! He didn't have time for rest.A. What, is
B. How, worked
C. How, is
D. What, worked46. __________ tall the girl is!A. How
D. What a47. _________ easy question it is!A. What
B. What an
D. What a48. _________ good plan for the weekend!A. How a
D. That's49. ---- ___________ it is today!
----We _____________ hot weather for almost a week!A. H are suffering such
B. W have suffered such aC. H have been suffering such
D. W have been suffering such a50. __________ useful book you have borrowed from the library!A. How
D. What an51. _________ good news you told me!A. What
D. How a52. __________ terrible cough he has got!A. How
D. What a53. __________ wonderful world it is! I hope I can live longer.A. What a
D. How54. _________ careless he is!A. What
C. So much
D. How much55. _________ girl she is!A. What bright a
B. How a bright
C. How bright a
D. What bright56. __________ interesting the news is!A. How an
B. What an
D. What57. __________ good time they had last Sunday!A. What
D. How a58. __________ useful work they have done!A. What
D. What an(5)将下列陈述句改为感叹句:1. This film is very instructive.
_________________ ____________ this film is!2. The girl played the piano very well.
___________ ____________ the girl played the piano!3. The Summer Palace is very beautiful.________________ ________________ the Summer Palace is!4. It is an interesting story-book.
__________ __________ __________ story-book it is!5. They are having an interesting English Evening._____ ____interesting English Evening they are having!6. Li Ming is running very fast.
______________ __________ ________ doctor his father is!10. Tom and Mike are very good students.
_____ _______ __________
Tom and Mike are!11. Grandma Liu told us a funny story yesterday._____________ _____________ _____________ story Grandma Liu told us yesterday!12. They are working hard.
___________ __________ they are working!13. The boy is very bright.
__________ ___________ the boy is!14. These stones are very heavy.
___________ __________ these stones are!15. The mixture tastes terrible.
__________ ___________ the mixture tastes!16. Jenny was tired.
How __________ __________ ________!17. It is a fine day.
What ________ ______ _______ _______ ______!18. He is doing his homework very carefully. How ______ ______ _____ ______ ______ _____!19. They are very useful books. What ________ ________ _______ _________!20. He is glad to see you again. How _____ _____ _______ _____ ____ _______ _____!21. His car is quite nice!
__________ ____________ the car is!22. The flowers are very beautiful.
________________ beautiful the flowers are!23. I'm glad to see you.
_________ _______ I am to see you!24. He had a busy day yesterday. _________ a busy day __________ __________ yesterday!25. The students are studying very hard.
___________ ________ the students are studying!26. The young woman played the piano very well. ____ ____ the young woman ____ ____ ____!27. It's an interesting math problem! _______ _________ _________ math problem is!28. This building is very high.
________ ________ high building it is!29. We had a wonderful time yesterday.
________ ______ ___ _____ we had yesterday!30. English is a quite useful language.
________ _____ ______ language English _____!31. These books are very interesting.
________ ________ these books are!32. This mountain is very high.
________ ________ high mountain it is!33. There are very clever students.①________ ________ the students __________!②________ ________ ________________ they are!34. This math problem is very difficult.
______ ___________ this math problem is!35. My father told me a very interesting story last Saturday.________ ________ interesting story my father told me last Saturday!36. The weather is hot today.
________ ________ _________ it is today!37. Those flowers are very beautiful.
________ ________ those flowers are!38. Your dormitory is very bright.
________ ________ your dormitory is!39. It's an interesting math problem.
________ ________ _______ math problem it is!40. They are running very fast.
________ ________ they're running!41. John is a nice boy.
__________ a nice boy John _________!42. The bread on the table is very delicious!
_____ ____ the bread on the table _________!43. She is a lucky girl.
________ ________ a girl she is!44. Lu Xun was a very great writer. How ________ ________ _________ Lu Xun was!45. They are beautiful flowers. ________ ________________the flowers are!46. English is very useful. ____________ __________ useful subject English is!47. Our city is very beautiful.
____________ ____________ our city is!48. Trufan's grapes are very sweet.
____________ ___________ Trufan's grapes are!49. Lanzhou is a beautiful city.
___________ __________ beautiful city Lanzhou is!50. The children had a wonderful time in Disney Land last summer holiday._______ ______ wonderful time the children ______
in Disney Land last summer holiday!Answers:1. 单词组句:1. I need to study hard.
2. I have to learn to make sick people better.3. I will possibly be a policeman.
4. I am poor at math.5. He has to practice Chinese more.
6. You must wear shirts with long sleeves.7. Nurses always wear white uniforms.
8. I like white short socks.9. All students must wear uniforms.
10. I am wearing a white blouse in late April.2. 选择并抄写单词:1. trousers
2. uniforms
5. early3. 将下列短语译成英语:1. a pair of trousers
2. wear summer uniforms
3. early October
4. late April5. white blouses with short sleeves
6. gray shorts
7. short white socks
8. in September4. 按要求改写句子:1. What will, be
2. How tall
3. What would
4. poor at
5. would like5. 单项填空:1-5: BCBAC
6-11: DBCDBC6. 阅读理解:A. 阅读短文,根据内容判断正误。
T F F T FB. 阅读短文,回答问题。1. They are having a picnic.
3. Jim4. Because he doesn't want to get his clothes dirty.
5. Yes.C. 阅读短文,选择最佳答案。A. ADCBC
E. DBAB7. 感叹句专项:单选题答案:1---5: DAAAD
6---10: DBBDD
11---15: ADADC
16---20: CDACA21---25: ADAAB
26---30: DDCCB
31---35: CDBBA
36---40: ADACC41---45: ABADB
46---50: ABBBC
51---55: ADABC
56---58: CBA}

我要回帖