Bios更新了,有没有华硕b350 plus bios-plus的小白鼠

PRIME B350 PLUS bios update failure - Motherboards
I tried to update my bios from v. 0515 to v. 0606 using EZUpdate
on windows 10. But, bios was stuck for 2 hours, so I tried to restarting my pc and try updating in bios. But, when restarting, I only got black screen and fans running. The monitor does not respond at all. I have tried to use original CD to get to the boot screen, but I still didn't get any monitor response. Please Help.Thank You
Reply to kapataki
More about prime b350 bios update failure
I'd RMA the board.
Reply to alexoiu
Same problem here.
Reply to Susan_84
Related Resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
Use crashfree bios thats what it's for
Reply to Paul NZ
I have download the lastest BIOS und the Tool Brenamer.exe. I have a new USB-Drive witrh FAT32 and copy the 2 unpack fiiles of the usb-stick. I run the Tool and this tool modify the bios file. Now, i start with the usb drive the pc, but the same, black screen, now I reboot after 10 minutes, the same, black screen.Are the steps right?
Reply to Susan_84
The ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 is an auto recovery tool that allows you to restore the BIOS file when it fails or gets corrupted during the updating process. You can restore a corrupted BIOS file using the motherboard support DVD or a USB flash drive that contains the updated BIOS
fileBefore using this utility, rename the BIOS file in the removable device into PRB350PS.CAP.Turn on the system. (Dont take too long plugging the flash drive in. Otherwise it'll try and boot). Or put the flash drive in first then turn the system on2. Insert the support DVD to the optical drive or the USB flash drive that contains the BIOS file to the USB port.3. The utility automatically checks the devices for the BIOS file. When found, the utility reads the BIOS file and enters ASUS EZ Flash 2 utility automatically.4. The system requires you to enter BIOS Setup to recover BIOS settings. To ensure system compatibility and stability, we recommend that you press &F5& to load default BIOS values
Reply to Paul NZ
The same problem by use the DVD.
Reply to Susan_84
The auto recovery tool dont start and so i can not use the PRB350PS.CAP file.
Reply to Susan_84
Dont forget to extract it (if it's zipped), first before you rename it to the name above. Copy it to a flash drive (NOT in a folder). Put the flash drive in a USB port,
turn it on
Reply to Paul NZ
Reply to Paul NZ
I unzip the tool and the I unzip the BIOS zip. An d I only copy the two files on the USB stick.PRB350PS.CAPBRenamerl.exe
Reply to Susan_84
Put the dvd in then that should do something
Reply to Paul NZ
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday.
CrashFree BIOS 3 doesn't help because I still can't see anything on the screen.I tried booting from the support DVD and from a USB key with the properly renamed BIOS file.
In each case I get 2 beeps (that's good, right?) but the monitor never gets a VGA signal from the video card and I can go no further.Did all of us here fry our motherboards with the 606 BIOS update?
Or is there still something we can do to recover?
Reply to sgodin02
sgodin02 said:
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday.
CrashFree BIOS 3 doesn't help because I still can't see anything on the screen.I tried booting from the support DVD and from a USB key with the properly renamed BIOS file.
In each case I get 2 beeps (that's good, right?) but the monitor never gets a VGA signal from the video card and I can go no further.Did all of us here fry our motherboards with the 606 BIOS update?
Or is there still something we can do to recover?
What steps did you take to boot from the support CD and USB? I have heard that when you hear two beeps, you are on the right track?
Reply to aaronb1
You dont have to see anything on the screen. Thats why crashfree bios is for corrupt bioses
Reply to Paul NZ
Paul NZ said:
You dont have to see anything on the screen. Thats why crashfree bios is for corrupt bioses
I've taken all the correct steps also, but no luck.
Reply to aaronb1
aaronb1 said:
What steps did you take to boot from the support CD and USB? I have heard that when you hear two beeps, you are on the right track?
I simply rebooted the system with the ASUS driver/support disk in the DVD-ROM.
Also I tried rebooting with a USB key plugged in with PRB350PS.CAP in the root directory.
In both cases, the PC would start, beep twice, reboot, beep twice, and continue this in an endless loop.
If I boot the system without USB or DVD, it beeps twice and just hangs.
Keyboard is not responsive (no NUMLOCK or CAPS light) and there is no video.
If CrashFree BIOS 3 is meant to resolve such a case, what steps should I be taking next?I've stripped down the motherboard to just a CPU, 1 stick of RAM and a GPU that I know works in another system.
Reply to sgodin02
Just spoke with ASUS support.
Since the Prime B350 doesn't support "USB flashback", my only recourse with a corrupt BIOS is to send it in for servicing.
Should have gotten the Crossfire VI!
Reply to sgodin02
Bloody confused now.
Just read that my motherboard supports CrashFree BIOS 3, which is supposed to do the same thing as BIOS Flashback if I have a CPU and RAM running.
So why can't I restore the BIOS myself?
Reply to sgodin02
Well yeah that's the point of crashfree bios. It's not similar to flashback, because that'll work if the bios doesnt support the CPU. And you don't need the cpu or the ramCrashfree bios is meant to restore or fix a corrupt bios. But you need ram and the cpu to do itBy the sounds of it crashfree bios doesn't work on this mobo
Reply to Paul NZ
sgodin02 said:
Since the Prime B350 doesn't support "USB flashback", my only recourse with a corrupt BIOS is to send it in for servicing.
Have same issue and also failed to recover bios, but here is video
where somebody broke bios and then recovered it. So I suppose that there is some recovery mechanism and it works in some cases.
Reply to Mikhail_9
Exact same problem here. I have the Asus Prime B350M-A motherboard. Tried updating BIOS today from the EZ flash utility built into BIOS itself (updating to version 606) and now I just get a black screen with the fans spinning.
Reply to speighty85
Mikhail_9 said:
sgodin02 said:
Have same issue and also failed to recover bios, but here is video
where somebody broke bios and then recovered it. So I suppose that there is some recovery mechanism and it works in some cases.
Reply to sgodin02
Glad it works in some cases.
No idea why it's not working for me.
I just upgraded to a Crosshair VI and will try to sell the B350 after it's RMA'd and repaired.
Reply to sgodin02
happened to me as well. now im stuck, no screen response. no keyboard response, although my mouse lights up. I dont even get the beeps the others are getting. i did the same process as the others, although I havent tried the support dvd (becasue I dont have a dvd drive) I tried using different USB's on different slots. nothing seems to work. RMA would take around a month, maybe more?
Reply to Koyabult
Have you tried clearing the CMOS (unplug the power cord and remove the CMOS battery for a minute)?
Reply to alexoiu
alexoiu said:
Have you tried clearing the CMOS (unplug the power cord and remove the CMOS battery for a minute)?
yessir.. fans are running, LED's are lighting up. I can hear the HDD whirring.. but no response from the mobo.
Reply to Koyabult
I see no other option, then.
Reply to alexoiu
Koyabult said:
happened to me as well. now im stuck, no screen response. no keyboard response, although my mouse lights up. I dont even get the beeps the others are getting. i did the same process as the others, although I havent tried the support dvd (becasue I dont have a dvd drive) I tried using different USB's on different slots. nothing seems to work. RMA would take around a month, maybe more?
ASUS support told me RMA would take 5 - 7 days plus shipping time.
Haven't sent mine yet, I have to get on that.
Reply to sgodin02
Here in the mid east, they say it'll take more time... Jeeez. Maybe i'll frame the board and put it on my wall to remind me of my bios blunders. Haha.
Reply to Koyabult
oh no , same problem here . Still no solution aparte from RMA?
Reply to JQuijada
kapataki said:
on windows 10. But, bios was stuck for 2 hours, so I tried to restarting my pc and try updating in bios. But, when restarting, I only got black screen and fans running. The monitor does not respond at all. I have tried to use original CD to get to the boot screen, but I still didn't get any monitor response. Please Help.Thank You
I got the sam problem. Updated hanged, and after restart, there was no beep from MBO, no picture on screen, only fans raunning on full.And after reading comments here, i was sure i bricked my MBO permanently... but luckily this helped:1. downloaded latest BIOS from asus webpage (the same one that hanged EZ update)2. formatted USB drive with FAT32 with default allocation unit size3
copied bios file to USB and renamed it PRB350PS.CAP4. plugged USB stick to port next to LAN port (it was USB3.0, but I dont think it matters)5. restarted PC, and menaged to enter Flash utilitiy, where i selected PRB350PS.CAP, and flashed it.6. restart and remove USBGood luck guys, I hope you solve your problem
Reply to Rimtu
Rimtu said:
kapataki said:
I got the sam problem. Updated hanged, and after restart, there was no beep from MBO, no picture on screen, only fans raunning on full.And after reading comments here, i was sure i bricked my MBO permanently... but luckily this helped:1. downloaded latest BIOS from asus webpage (the same one that hanged EZ update)2. formatted USB drive with FAT32 with default allocation unit size3
copied bios file to USB and renamed it PRB350PS.CAP4. plugged USB stick to port next to LAN port (it was USB3.0, but I dont think it matters)5. restarted PC, and menaged to enter Flash utilitiy, where i selected PRB350PS.CAP, and flashed it.6. restart and remove USBGood luck guys, I hope you solve your problem
Did anyone else have any luck with this? It seems that with the USB drive in the PC my fans at least slow back down, whereas they just kept running at fill before. About how long did yours take to complete the restore? Did you get a display?
Reply to Michael_642
I got the sam problem. Updated hanged, and after restart, there was no beep from MBO, no picture on screen, only fans raunning on full.And after reading comments here, i was sure i bricked my MBO permanently... but luckily this helped:1. downloaded latest BIOS from asus webpage (the same one that hanged EZ update)2. formatted USB drive with FAT32 with default allocation unit size3 copied bios file to USB and renamed it PRB350PS.CAP4. plugged USB stick to port next to LAN port (it was USB3.0, but I dont think it matters)5. restarted PC, and menaged to enter Flash utilitiy, where i selected PRB350PS.CAP, and flashed it.6. restart and remove USBGood luck guys, I hope you solve your problem
This worked for me. This solution is also given in the asus b350 prime manual.
Reply to Drgoku
Michael_642 said:
Rimtu said:
kapataki said:
Did anyone else have any luck with this? It seems that with the USB drive in the PC my fans at least slow back down, whereas they just kept running at fill before. About how long did yours take to complete the restore? Did you get a display?
Be sure to format USB as FAT32.I got display in 10-20 sec. It immediately went to update BIOS.The whole process took about 1-2min
Reply to Rimtu
I managed the latest firmware, for anyone else curious, or happens to stumble across this I'll outline what I discovered. Let's just say the info in the manual is incomplete (about par for the course) I downloaded the latest firmware, placed it, properly named, on a fat 32 formatted hard drive, when I plugged it in I did notice that, at least, the fans cycled down vs staying at full, so SOMETHING, is happening, after letting it sit awhile, just a black screen, but I did notice that the system continually tried to access any other possible boot medium (ssd, hdd, optical) over and over. Unplug all other possible boot medium, and the system booted right into ez flash.Tl,Dr : unplug everything the system could be trying to access for boot information, sata drives, m.2 drives, optical, everything, and this seems to work just fine.
Reply to Michael_642
Michael_642 said:
I managed the latest firmware, for anyone else curious, or happens to stumble across this I'll outline what I discovered. Let's just say the info in the manual is incomplete (about par for the course) I downloaded the latest firmware, placed it, properly named, on a fat 32 formatted hard drive, when I plugged it in I did notice that, at least, the fans cycled down vs staying at full, so SOMETHING, is happening, after letting it sit awhile, just a black screen, but I did notice that the system continually tried to access any other possible boot medium (ssd, hdd, optical) over and over. Unplug all other possible boot medium, and the system booted right into ez flash.Tl,Dr : unplug everything the system could be trying to access for boot information, sata drives, m.2 drives, optical, everything, and this seems to work just fine.
Strange... i didn't disconnect anything.. but I'm glad you managed to solve your problem
I had the following plugged in:1. graphic card with monitor via display port2. m.2 hard disk3. Optical drive4. monitor USB hub connected to MBO USB port (the on under display port)
- and keyboard and mice connected to the monitor5. USB stick with BIOS image connected to the port next to the LAN
Reply to Rimtu
From what I can tell, you can use any usb port you want, but depending on which part of the bios becomes corrupted, I could see disconnecting extra boot media becoming necessary (as indeed, it was for me) some may get more "lucky" than others. I'd say to anyone experiencing this, go ahead and try it with everything plugged in, if that fails, disconnect everything but the gpu, ram, and cpu from the motherboard.
Reply to Michael_642
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources华硕B350plus 最新BIOS升级0606_显卡吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,445,500贴子:
华硕B350plus 最新BIOS升级0606收藏
一直都用的0513,CPU超到3.8电压自动很稳定(原装散热),内存2400没超,因为之前试了一下打游戏会死机。怎么说呢,我看中的是游戏性能,毕竟打游戏占多数。总体来说配蓝宝石488玩腾讯多核渣渣优化系列还是h1z1都很到位,因为除了玩dota1强行上4k分辨率遇到一核累死其他十五核围观鼓掌外,再就没有遇见集体超过15%或单一两核超30%,总体来说游戏体验很棒。下面是升级前的BIOS图
更新完还是单超主频外加内存超到2933全自动模式第一次试机
无限自启到断电再到自启模式
单超CPU全自动第二次试机
果不其然还是内存不能乱超,CPU依旧很稳
附上更新前后鲁大师CPU跑分图,少了八千分是什么鬼
内存电压加到1.3,2933试机
又开始了轮回眼
豁出去了,电压调高再来一次
果然豁出去是不行的
还是乖乖的用2400吧,内存超频这个念头彻底被绝了
各种设置全部弄成更新前那样后很稳定,鲁大师跑分高了一千多我去看看h1z1玩起来咋样
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或微星 B350 终于更新BIOS了,等了好久 提升稳定性_amd吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:232,492贴子:
微星 B350 终于更新BIOS了,等了好久 提升稳定性收藏
方法1.M-Flash是微星BIOS中内建的一个BIOS更新功能,也是一样需要一个U盘和BIOS文件。先将BIOS文件解压到U盘根目录,在开机前插上,然后开机按下Del键进入BIOS设置。点M-Flash,点是,选文件,等待更新完成。方法2.win下可安装live update工具软件,可更新驱动以及bios,点右箭头到bios更新,点扫描,再更新。
亚马逊AWS-云创计划.最高可达10万元免费云资源!
我刚更新完,1700默电压从上版的1.214v变成了1.208v。启动部分有变化:有了uefi+legacy
第二个软件是不是通用的啊?
解决了温度bug吗
现在一直都是待机50多
为什么我点更新说我是最新的了啊
bios是1.00
楼主微星什么型号的板子,开机时间多少?我听说微星自检时间特别长,几十秒,是不是真的?
B350 TOMAHAWK 已经更新,M-Flash更新成功,BIOS显示是3月10日,看样子是测试了好些天,稳定性提升还没来得及测试,但是开机速度还是慢,我是1700的,温度一直正常,不知道带X的温度BUG解决了没。
昨天已更新了,可以关闭超线程了。但是hept选项找不到了。
一切都正常吗,
链接被删除了?被投诉侵犯知识产权?
内存可以上3200了
内存还是上不去3200
我的芝奇才2333
怎么才能3200
楼主你的350主板支持XFR吗
我更新之后,CPU 一直满速运行,不会自己调节,一直是3.4,又刷回去了
tomahawk怎么升级BIOS
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或华硕b350plus,直播更新06.06bios_amd吧_百度贴吧
关注:232,492贴子:
华硕b350plus,直播更新06.06bios收藏
亚马逊AWS-云创计划.最高可达10万元免费云资源!
有啥效果?内存能上更高频率吗?
这次设置oc turner
自动超频。 可以自动草到3.65,全核心哦。之前只能到3.2
电压也正常了,之前设置的3.7频率,自动电压1.35
烤鸡15分钟,温度62,还可以,这个版本大家赶快升
吗的,翻车了!!
大家别急着升级。 这次内存死活上不了3200了。
内存条是什么?
我主板和你一样