两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2011年成人高考高起点《数学》试题及答案(文科)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
你可能喜欢Unit6 Space e....,高二英语Laughter ...._宇文网
当前位置: >
> Unit6 Space e....,高二英语Laughter ....
Unit6 Space e....,高二英语Laughter ....
高二英语上册全册教案3高二英语上册全册教案3Step Ⅲ While reading1.Scanning Get the students to comprehend the whole scene quickly and accurately and meanwhile help them form a good habit of reading. Give the students some time to read through the scenes and then answer some questionsa.How did Henry Adams come to England?b.Where did Henry work before? How much did he have?c.What did the two gentlemen give Henry?d.When can Henry open the letter. 2.After the students discuss the questions and then check the answers with the whole class.T: Listen to the tape and try to find out the characteristics of the whole passage.Ss: This is part of a play. So, the narration is written in the present tense.T: OK. All of you have done a good job. Next, let’s read the scene again and do some exercises.Step Ⅳ Post-readingDo comprehending exercises and explain :a.a large amount of: a great deal ofe.g. They bought a large amount of furniture before they moved their new house.b.make a bet: make an arrangement to risk money, etc. on an event of which the result is doubtful.e.g. We made a bet on the result of the match.c.permit sb to do something: allow somebody to do somethinge.g. My mother doesn’t permit me to ride in the street after it rained.d.by accident: as a result of chancee.g. I only found it by accident.e.stare at: look at somebody or something with the eyes wide open in a fixed gaze( in astonishment, wonder, fear, etc)f.to be honest: t to be franke.g. To be honest, I don’t think we have a chance of winning.Step Ⅴ Homework1.Review the key sentences in this part2.Preview the words in the second period.3.Act out the play in groupsThe second period: ActingStep I ActingT: Are you ready to act out the play now< class?Ss: Yes.T: Good. Let’s welcome the first group and the second group please get prepared.T: Class, we should pay attention to some examples of Mark Twain’s humor in this scene, which will help us better understand the play and act it out more appropriately. Do you agree with me?Ss: Yes, of course.Step II HomeworkReview what we learned in this unitThe Third period Watching the movie The Million Pound BanknoteUnit 4 Astronomy: the science of starsTeaching aims:1. Talk about the science of stars2. Practise giving instructions4.Learn to use noun clauses as the subject5.Learn to write an essay to show your problems and the way to overcome them.6.Vocabulary: astronomy, atmosphere, violent, explode, surface, disappointed, gradually, cheer, mass, harmful, presence, in time, prevent …from… depend on, now that, get the hang of, break outThe first period Intensive reading Step Ⅰ PresentationT: Hello, everyone! Today we will come to Unit 4, Astronomy. Before that I have a question: where do we come from? Or we can say: Who are our ancestors?S1: Monkeys!S2: Beijing Ren who lived many years ago.S3: dinosaursT: Very good! Do you know what it was like before life appeared on earth?S4: Full of water…Bs: I don’t know.T: Do you want to get more information?Ss: Yes, we do. T: Today we will learn something about how life began on earth. Turn to page 25. Let’s come to Warming up first.Step Ⅱ Warming up5.Read the three questions, while the students listen and follow.6.Give the students several minutes to discuss the questions.7.Collect answers from the class.8.Check answers while discussing.Step Ⅲ Pre-readingGet the students to discuss the questions on page 25 with their partners. Then ask the students to tell their stories. Encourage them to tell different stories, If they don’t know any, tell them some.T: Now discuss these questions with your partners. Then I will ask some of you to tell us your stories. Are you clear?Ss: Yes.a.Do you know each religion or culture has its own ideas about the beginning of the universe? Give an example if you know.b.Do you know what a scientific idea is?Read some stories to the students.Pangu separates thThe Biblical AIJEStep Ⅳ Reading 1.Scanning Get the students to read the passage quickly and accurately and meanwhile help the students to form a good habit of reading. Give the students a couple of minutes to look throuth the whole passage. Tell them to read silently and then ask some detailed questions about the text. Encourage them to express their ideas.T: We are going to learn a passage about how life began on the earth. Now read the text quickly and then answer my questions.a.What was there on the earth before life began?b.Why do scientist think there has never been life on the moon?c.Why do animals first appear in the sea?d.Why do green plants help life to develop?e.Why were mammals different from other animals?Discuss the answers with the whole class.2.Skimming In this part, students will read the text again and finish part 1,2,3T: Now skim the passage fast to finish part1,2,3,4 Then we will check the answers together.Key to part 1: DBIGEHACFJDiscuss the rest with the students.Step Ⅴ Listening Listen to the tape for the students to follow and have further understanding of the passage.T: Read after the tape, then answer me some questions with your book closed.a.How did water come into being on the earth?b.Why is water important on earth?Step Ⅵ Language pointsT: Turn to page 25. Let’s look at the sentences:a.It exploded loudly with fire and rock, which were in time to produce the water vapour.Which leads non-restrictive attributive clause.in time: eventuallyI will see him in time.In time ( for sth/to do sth): not lateShe will be back in time to prepare dinner.In/out of time: in/not in the correct timeThe audience clapped in time to the music.b.Nobody knew that it was going to be different from other planets going around the sun.Be different from: not like someone or something else in one or more waysCity life is quite different from country life.c.Whether life will continue on the earth for millions of years to come will depend on whether this problem can be solved.To come: serves as attributiveShe is the last person to do such a thing.Depend on: something might only happen or be true if the circumstances are right for itOur success depends on whether everyone works hard or not.d.Walking does need a bit of practice now that gravity has changed.Now that: because of the fact thatNow that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.Now that you have grown up, you can decide it by yourself.Step Ⅶ Homework1.Retell the passage2.Remember important language pointsThe second period Language studyStep Ⅰ Revision1.Check retelling of the passage2.Translate the following sentences.a.你迟早会成功的.b.我的车与你的不一样.c.站在门旁边的那个人是谁?d.他总是第一个来,最后一个走.e.既然你已经长大了,你自己决定吧.Suggested answers:a.You will succeed in time.b.My car is different from yours.c.Who is the person standing by the door?d.He is always the first to come and the last to go.e.Now that you have grown up you can decide it yourself.Step Ⅱ Word studyThis part is a consolidation of the words learnt in this unit. Ask the students to do the exercises individually.a.Page 27. First let students finish part 1,2b.Check the answers with the whole class.c.Give students 3minutes to finish part 3.d.Let the students read part 4 for a while and finish it.e.Turn to page 63. First let the students finish 1and 2 and check the answers.Step Ⅲ PreparationShow some sentences on the blackboard.a.A tree has fallen across the road.b.You are a student.c.To find your way can be a problem.d.Smoking is bad for you.e.“How do you do?” is a greeting.f.What she said is not yet known. g.That we shall be late is certain.h.It’s certain that we shall be late .T: What part does the underlined part serve as in each sentence? Or find its subject in each sentence.Step Ⅳ Grammar1.Give the students some time to find the sentences in the passage. The collect answers from the class.2.Show typical examples of how to make a subject clause. Guide the Ss to find out what changes we have to make when we make a sentence or combine two sentences using subject clause. Teacher shows the example and Ss write down the sentences.3.Turn to page 64. Read the following passage quickly and finish the eight sentences.4.Have a discussion in pairs. The topic is My dream. One talks about the problems in his study or life, another gives some advice. Remind the students to use the following structuresa.My problem is…b.My trouble is…c.The question is…d.My advice is…e.What I think about it is…f.The fact is…g.My suggestion is…Step ⅤHomework1.Finish part 3(P23)2.Finish part 3(P64) Added material: 什么是黑洞?就是在宇宙中有那么一些点,这些点的体积趋向于零而密度变得无穷大,由于具有强大的吸引力,物体只要进入离这个点一定距离的范围内,就会被这个强大的引力吸收掉,连光线也不例外。因此任何进入这个范围的物体都无法再逃出来,就是说,没有任何信号能够从这个范围内传出,因此这个范围的界限被称作视界,里面的情形人类无法看到。所以科学家给它起了个名字叫黑洞,英文就是black hole。 一颗燃烧尽了的恒星由于自身的重力而不断坍缩,最后就会形成黑洞。历时30年霍金改观点 称黑洞能“吸”能“吐”从事宇宙黑洞研究近三十年的世界天体物理学泰斗斯蒂芬?霍金在前不久承认“黑洞悖论”有误之后,21号,他在爱尔兰都柏林举行的一个学术研讨会上终于就自己的新发现向外界进行了详细阐述。黑洞是宇宙中引力极强的区域。19世纪70年代,霍金首次提出黑洞能够辐射能量的理论,但是在引入这一理论的同时,霍金也制造了物理学上的一个巨大难题,因为他认为 黑洞辐射不包含以前吸入物质的相关信息,而且随着黑洞的消失,曾经存在的黑洞的相关信息也会消失于无形。这与量子力学中认为物质信息不会完全消失的理论相矛盾。对此,过去近30年来,霍金的解释是:黑洞中的量子运动是一种特殊情况,这种说法受到了许多科学家的质疑。如今,霍金终于改变了观点,在当天召开的学术研讨会上,霍金说,根据他的最新发现,黑洞并非只是吞噬物质。除了会在星系形成的过程中扮演重要角色外,在经过一段相当漫长的时间后,黑洞也会把一些曾被它吸入的物质信息向外界释放出来。霍金的最新阐述被不少人称为黑洞理论的一个重要逆转。美国加州理工学院的理论物理学家约翰?普雷斯基就是其中之一。20多年前,霍金提出黑洞辐射理论时,普雷斯基就一直坚持物质信息不会完全消失,当时两人还因此打赌。所以,在当天结束演讲后,霍金将一本百科全书赠予普雷斯基,作为打赌输了的代价,而普雷斯基则获得了全场的热烈掌声。 Black holes(1) What is a black hole? Well, it's difficult to answer this question, since the terms we would normally use to describe a scientific phenomenon are inadequate here. Astronomers and scientists think that a black hole is a region of space (not a thing ) into which matter has fallen and from which nothing can escape---- not even light. So we can't see a black hole. A black hole experts a strong gravitational pull and yet it has no matter. It is only space ---- or so we think . how can this happen?(2) The theory is that some stars explode when their density increases t they collapse and sometimes a supernova occurs. Form earth , a supernova looks like a very bright light in the sky which shines even in the daytime. Supernovae were reported by astronomers in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Some people think that the Star of Bethlehem could have been a supernova. The collapse of a star may produce a White Dwarf or a neutron star--- a star , whose matter is so dense that it continually shrinks by the force of its own gravity. But if the star is very large (much bigger than our sun) this process of shrinking may be so intense that a black hole results. Imagine the earth reduced to the size of a marble, but still having the same mass and a stronger gravitational pull, and you have some idea of the force of a black hole. Any matter near the black hole is sucked in. It is impossible to say what happens inside a black hole. Scientists have called the boundary area around the hole the " event horizon." We know nothing about events which happen once objects pass this boundary. But in theory, matter must behave very differently inside the hole.(3) For example , if a man fell into a black hole, he would think that he reached the center of it very quickly. However an observer at the event horizon would think that the man never reached the center at all. Our space and time laws don't seem to apply to objects in the area of a black hole. Einstein's relativity theory is the only one which can explain such phenomena , so that there is no " absolute" time and space depend on the position of the observer. They are relative. We do not yet fully understand the implications of t but it is interesting that Einstein's theory provided a basis for the idea of black holes before astronomers started to find some evidence for their existence. It is only recently that astronomers have begun specific research into black holes. In August 1977, a satellite was launched to gather data about the 10 million black holes which are thought t be in the Milky way. And astronomers are planning a new observatory to study the individual exploding stars believed to be black holes.(4) The most convincing evidence of black holes comes from research into binary star systems. Binary stars, as their name suggests ,are twin stars whose position in space affects each other. In some binary systems, astronomers have shown that there is an invisible companion star, a "partner" to the one which we can see in the sky. Matter from the one we can see is being pulled towards the companion star. Could this invisible star, which exerts such a great force , be a black hole? Astronomers have evidence of a few other stars too, which might have black holes as companions. (5) The story of black holes is just beginning . Speculations about them are endless. There might be a massive black hole at the center on our galaxy swallowing up stars at a very rapid rate. Mankind may one day meet this fate. On the other hand, scientists have suggested that very advanced technology could one day make use of the energy of black holes for mankind. These speculations sound like science fiction. But the theory of black holes in space is accepted by many serious scientists and astronomers .they show us a world which operates in a totally different way from our own and they question our most basic experience of space and time.Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer for the following questions1) Black holes are related to ____A.geography B. astronomy C. physics D. economic 2) A black hole is ____A.a dark star B. a large heavenly bodyC. a region of space D. a great mass of matter3) what causes some stars to explode, theoretically speaking ?A. their density B. their gravity. C. their movement D. their light 4) Scientists call the area around the black hole ____.A.a White Dwarf B. a supernova C. the event horizon D. the star of Bethlehem5) according to Einstein's relativity theory, there is no "absolute " time and space. Is it true or false?A. true B. false6) which of the following statements is not true? The story of black holes in space____A. is accepted by many serious scientists and astronomers B. has to some extent been proved by research into binary star systemC. is questioning our basic idea of space and timeD. Sounds like science fiction7) according to the passage , our earth may be swallowing by the black hole one day, is it true or false ?A.true B. false8) according to the passage , the human being one day may make use of the energy of black hole by advanced technology. Is it true or false?A. true B. falseUnit 5 Canada---The true northTeaching aims:1.Talk about the basic information about Canada.2.Learn how to read a traveling report and use maps.3.Learn to express locations and directions.4.Master the noun clauses--- appositive clause5.Vocabulary: minister, continent, surround, dawn, booth, slightly, settle down, have a gift for, figure out, as far as, all the way, rather thanThe first periodStep Ⅰ Revision 1.Check the students’ homework2.Check the assignment.Step ⅡLead-in and warming upShow the students the maple flag and ask them some questions.T: Do you know which country uses this national flag?Ss: Canada.T: What continent is Canada in?Ss: In North America.T: How large is it?Ss: It is the second largest country in the world.T: Yes. It occupies an area of 9,984,670 square kilometers. It is a bit bigger than China. Which country is its neighbor?Ss: The United States.(Show a map of Canada to the students)T. Right. The United States is . Canada is a beautiful country. First let’s have a quiz and see how much do you know about Canada.( Give the Ss one minute to finish the quiz.)T: OK. Time is up. Let’s check the answers.1.C 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.AStep Ⅲ Pre-readingT: Now I want to ask you a question: Do you like travelling?Ss: Yes.T: I know most of you do. So have you ever been abroad?Ss: Yes/No.T: What’s the longest trip you have ever taken?T: Very good. If we want to make our motherland more beautiful and more developed, we should know more about other countries. Here are two questions, you may ask your partner for answers and give your answers to him/her.a.If you take a trip to Canada, what do you expect to see?b.What three words would you use to describe Canada?(Ask some pairs to tell their ideas to their classmates.)Step Ⅳ Fast readingGet the students to read the passage quickly and accurately and meanwhile help the students to form a good habit of reading.T: Do you feel puzzled when you read the title? What is the true north? Now read the passage and get the general idea of the passage. Underline the main places mentioned in the text.Give the Ss 5 minutes for reading.a.What the passage is mainly about?b.What are the main places mentioned in the text?c.Draw the traveling route of the two girls on the map.T: Do you have any difficulty in reading? Now let’s discuss some difficult points together.Step Ⅴ Homework1.Remember the underlined sentence.2.Write a short passage to report what Li Daiyu and Liu Qian saw in Canada.The second periodStep ⅠRevision1. Have a dictation.2. Ask two students to write on the blackboard.3. Ask one student to make a short report.Step Ⅱ Lead-in T: Li Daiyu and Liu Qian were on the train yesterday. The train rushed across the top of the Lake Superior. Which is the next city it runs towards?Ss: Toronto.T: Toronto is an important city. It is the finance center of Canada. It has rich popular arts and culture. How much do you know about Toronto?Ss: There are Chinatowns where you can buy Chinese medicine.T: Quite right. Do you want to know more about Toronto?Ss: Yes.Step Ⅲ Reading T: Read the passage on 38. In this passage, you can learn a lot about Toronto, and Montreal, which is Canada’s second largest city. I will give you four minutes to read the passage, then answer the questions on 37?38.Four minutes later, check the answers with the class.Step Ⅳ Intensive reading(reading task)T: Read the passage and fill in the chart using the information of the text.Points in the passageWhat Beth thoughtInformation in passageThe temperatureHow to travelHolidaysHow people liveWhat the Inuit doDaylight hoursT: You can have a discussion with your partner.Step Ⅴ DiscussionT: We have known a lot about Canada. Now let’s compare China with Canada.Same as China Different from ChinaLarge landSix time areaWeather is different from area to area, long and hard winterNo places as hot as south chinaDifferent people speak different languagesCanada has two official languages, smaller populationMany rivers and lakesWorld famous rivers and lakesMuch coal, oil gas and other natural resourcesMuch fresh water, a lot of forestStep Ⅵ Homework2.Read the two passages again and find the main characters of Toronto, Montreal and Iqaluit.Unit6 Space exploration-grammar学案  在复合句中,由从句表示的状语叫做状语从句。它可以用来修饰主语中的动词.形容词.副词等。根据它表达的意思,状语从句可以分为时间状语从句,地点状语从句,条件状语从句,比较状语从句,目的状语从句,结果状语从句和让步状语从句等。由连接词if或unless引导的状语从句叫做条件状语从句。(注意:在含有条件状语从句的复合句中,如果主句是一般将来时态,从句要用一般现在时[主将从现原则]) 经典语句:If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we will go to the zoo.     If you open the door,I will come in.  条件状语从句就是用以表示“在某种条件下,会……”。常用if ,in case , on condition等词来引导,连接词主要有 if, unless, as/so long as, on condition that, provided, suppose, supposing 等。主句用一般将来时,if或unless引导的条件状语从句用一般现在时。   固定搭配:unless = if...not.    e.g. Let's go out for a walk unless you are too tired.    If you are not too tired, let's go out for a walk.if 引导的条件句有真实条件句和非真实条件句两种:  真实条件句,  如:If it rains tomorrow, we won’t go on a picnic.  非真实条件句是虚拟语气的一种,表示与事实相反,如:    If I were you, I would go with him. so/as long as只要    由as (so) long as, in case引导。    So long as you’re happy, it doesn’t matter what you do.    只要你高兴,你做什么都没有关系。    You may borrow my book as long as you keep it clean.    只要你保持书的清洁,你就可以把我的书借去。    Take your umbrella in case it rains.    带着你的伞吧,以防下雨。【练一练】用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。1. If you (get) up early tomorrow morning, you (catch) the early bus.2. If he (be) free this weekend, he (visit) his grandparents.3. —I don’t know if he (come) to the party.—Don’t worry. If he (come), I will let you know first.4. (leave) it for me if Mary (not want) to do it.Keys:高二英语Laughter is good for you教案Reading 1. A stand-up comedian may tease an audience member, or might decide to tell different jokes depending on how the audience react to his or her previous jokes. ① tease vt. 意为“取笑,拿……开玩笑” tease sb ( about… ) 孩子们经常互相开玩笑 Kids __often tease each other__我小时候别人老取笑我长得胖 I _was__ __teased_ _about_my weight as a child.② depend on 依赖,取决于The meaning of a word changes _depending on_ (取决于)where it is spoken.孩子们依赖父母满足他们的物质需求Children depend on their parents to meet their material needs.我指望你把这件事办了I _depend on_ you __to__ get __it done___③ react v. 反应 reaction n. 反应 react to 对 … 做出反应She slapped him and called his name, but he didn't _react (没有反应)他们对你的建议有何反应? How did they__react to__ your suggestion? It was difficult to guess what her _C__ to the news would be. A. impression B. comment C. reaction D. opinion2. While this kind of humor may sound cruel, it usually works if both the comedian and the audience have affection for or admire the person being made fun of.①写出While的意思:While I’m willing to go, I would like it better if you went.__尽管__He fell asleep while doing his homework.__当…时候__I drink black coffee while he prefers it with cream.__而,然而__② have/ show (a great/ deep) affection for…喜爱,钟爱I _have a deep affection for my hometown__ 我对家乡有着很深的感情。 3. Each time, he performs his stand-up routine in front of millions of people when the show is broadcast live on TV. (L28) live “活着的” adj. 用作定语放名词前面。还指“实况转播” adj.& adv.It wasn't a recorded show, it __was live__ (是现场直播)There are __live football matches__ on TV every Sunday. 每个星期天电视里都有现场直播的足球比赛。足球比赛今晚将现场报道(cover)。_The football match will be covered live tonight_一条活鱼 __a live fish___4. The last kind of comedian does impressionimpression n.印象 impress vt.使牢记, 留下印象impressive adj.给人印象深的 impress sb with sth= sb be impressed with/by sth 给予某人深刻印象; do an impression / impressions of 模仿1. Wuxi impressed us with the rapid development._____________________________ 2. John does a great impression of Chaplin __________________________________5. Instead of telling the joke he had planned, Crystal made up a new one. (L 39)注意体会下列句子中的make up 的意思并翻译We need one more person to make up a football team. __________-My grandpa is good at making up stories. ______________He made up some excuse about his being late. _____________Foreign students only make up 5 percent in this school. ___________Jane made herself up as a princess in the party. _________Have they made it up since last quarrel ? _________Nothing can make up for your fault ! ___________6. It seems appropriate that he got his start in silent films. (L41)appropriate adj.合适的,相称的 appropriately adv. be appropriate for/ to It is appropriate that 从句eg. 你的衣服不适合求职面试时穿.Your clothes are not _appropriate for_ a __job interview__ 注意:在表惊异,遗憾,理应如此的主语从句要用虚拟语气,即(should)+V。常用句型:It is important/ necessary/ surprising/ appropriate/ a shame/ a pity that sb (should) do …It is appropriate that the agricultural tax_be abolished_(abolish)废止农业税是适宜的。It is important that we ___do___ (do) well in our lessons first.We think it necessary that theory__be combined_ (combine) with practice.7. Crystal’s popular with all age groups and has the ability to amuse people all over the world. (L43)amuse vt. 使愉快,使高兴。 amuse oneself by / with以……自娱,消遣; 他的故事逗的我们很开心,我们忍不住笑了 His story amused us, and we couldn’t help laughing.他们以看旧照片消遣. They __amuse_ themselves _by_ looking at old photos.amused 指“(人、表情等)愉快的,觉得好玩的”;amusing 指“(物)好玩的,有趣的”。 Mike was so _amused_ when he was playing with __amusing monkeys.8. Whatever the reason (there may/ might be), research shows that in the end, the English saying ‘ Laughter is the best medicine’ may be true after all.(L55)① Whoever breaks the law, he should be punished.= __No_ _matter__ __who_breaks the law, he should be punishedWhenever you come, you can’t go in without permission=__No_ __matter__ __when__ you come , you can’t go in without permission__Whoever is guilty__ (任何有罪的人)will be punished.We will donate the money to __whoever needs it_(任何需要它得人)Wh- + ever 可以用来引导__状语_从句或_名词性_从句No matter + wh- 只可以用来引导_状语__从句I’d like to co-operate with _D__ keeps his word and is strict in his work.A.who B. whom C. no matter who D. whoever.I’m determined to visit Iran __B_ it costs.A.No matter how B.no matter what C. no matter D. however ② after all 终究;毕竟I thought I wouldn’t need to study hard for the test, but it seems my teacher was right after all.___终究___Don’t be too hard on Tim. After all, he is only fifteen._毕竟___I don’t know why you are so concerned. This is not your fault after all. 这毕竟不是你的错。He wrote to say _they couldn’t offer me a job after all_ 他们终究还是不能给我一份工作。Task & project9. take on 接受,雇佣,呈现医生说我太疲劳了,并劝我不要承担更多的工作。__the doctor said I was too tired and advised me not to take on too much work.__他被一家工厂录用当工人。He __was taken on__ by a factory as a worker.他脸上露出焦虑的神情。His face __took on___ a __worried_ look.__take in__吸收,理解,欺骗; __take over_接管 __take down__记下__take up_占据,从事 _take to__产生好感,嗜好 Some plants can take in carbon dioxide we breathe out ____________Don't believe him--he'll try to take you in. _________Alan took over the farm when his father died. ___________Learning English takes up a lot of my time. ____________She took down my address. _______10. tear vt. 撕,扯 (tore , torn)tear up 撕毁,撕碎; tear down 拆除,拆毁; tear in half / two 撕成两半She __tore up__ the letter as soon as she had read it.They are __tearing down_ those old buildings to make room for a new road.The ticket collector _tore_ my ticket __in half__and handed back the return half. It’s time that some of these old houses _was torn down__.tear作名词,意为“眼泪”be in tears 哭泣,流泪 burst into tears 突然哭起来 excited tears激动的泪水She __burst into tears__ the moment she saw her lost daughter. My wife _was in tears_ telling me about it.11. burst in 闯入,突然插嘴 The police burst in and arrested the murderer. ___________“I don’t see why I must not go,” he burst in angrily. ___________burst into 突然…起来(+n) burst out 突然…起来(+doing)They were so moved that they _burst into_ tears. Hardly had she heard the sad story when she _burst out_ crying. 12. glare glance at“匆匆一瞥” stare at“凝视” glare at“怒视;瞪眼” She _stared at__ him in surprise. Don’t _glare at_ me like that. You deserve the blame. He didn’t shout or swear, but just _glare_ silently _at__ me.He __glanced at__ his watch and left hurriedly. 13. hold out ①拿出,伸出 ②坚持 (抵抗) ,顶住 (压力) ;维持,够用He __held out his hand__(伸出手)and stopped a taxi in front of the cinema.My favorite sport skiing教学案My favorite sport skiing案Chapter1. My Favorite Sport-SkiingGrammar学案一、章节分析(一)综述本章节主要语法---情态动词是表示说话人的情绪,态度或语气等,本身有一定的词义,这一点与实义动词相近,但情态动词不能单独作谓语, 只能辅助其他动词构成谓语。本章节语法要让学生对情态动词的基本含义,及用法有基本的了解。(二)目标讲解几个重点和较为常用的情态动词的相关用法。(三)教学方法 口语情景教学法。(教师创设情境,通过对于课文和日常生活的谈论,在口头表达之中加操练态动词的运用)(四)重点和难点A部分的情态动词must, have to, should, ought to二、快捷识记情态动词表示说话人对某一动作或状态的态度,认为“可能”、“应当”、“必要”等等,没有人称和数的变化,不能单独作谓语。1.can与could I can do it well. 我能做好。 (表能力)She can be free this Sunday. 她这个星期天可能有空。 (表可能性)How can you be so careless! 你怎么这样粗心! (表惊异)What you told me can’t be true. 你跟我讲的不可能是真的。 (表怀疑)
Could you give me some help? 你可以帮帮我吗? ( 委婉提问) 2.may 与might May I come in? 我可以进来吗? ( 表允许) 在回答may的问句时,要尽量避免直接用may或may not, 而用其他的方式来代替。---May I come in?--- Yes, please. 或 Certainly.等---No, please don’t 或No, you mustn’t. “ 不行。” He may be at home. 他可能在家。 ( 表可能,也许) If he were here, you might get some help from him. 他要是在这儿,你或许能从他那里得到一些帮助。 ( 在虚拟条件句中表假设 )3.will 与would will 表示“意志、意愿”,可用于多种人称。在疑问句中用于第二人称时,表示询问对方的意愿或向对方提出请求。例如:We will help him if he asks us to do.Will you give him a message when you see him?would 是 will的过去式,表示过去时间的“意志、意愿”, 可用于多种人称。若表示说话人的意愿或向对方提出请求,语气比will婉转,表示现在时间。例如:They said that they would help us.Would you like some coffee?4.shall 和should在疑问句中,shall用来征询对方意见或请求指示、用于第一、三人称。Where shall we wait for you?Shall I start the work now?should作为情态动词,表示“劝告、建议”,常译为“应该”。You should keep your promise.Young people should learn new things.should 用于疑问句或感叹句中(表示意外、惊异等,意为“竟会”, 与how, why , who 连用。例如:How should I know?Who should come in but he president himself!5. 情态动词+have done
表示“可能已经……”, “ 想必已经……”, “本来可能……”等意思,是对过去情况的判断。例如: He must have arrived there. 他一定到那儿了。 He can have understood what you had said. 他可能已经听懂你所说的了。 You could have done it better. 你本来可以做得更好的。 We ought to have given you more help. 我们本应该给你更多帮助的。 You needn’t have told them that. 你本来不必告诉他们的。三.随堂过关 I. 用适当的情态动词填空。1) My friend John ____________ to smoke, but now he doesn’t.2) --- Could I borrow your dictionary?--- Oh, of course you ____________.3) She __________ bring me little presents when she came to our house.4) If you want help, let me know, ______________ you? 5)You __________ go to Beijing by air or by train.6)A soldier __________ shave every morning in that country.7)--- Shall I tell John about it?--- No, you ___________. I’ve told him already.8)At that time they thought the story __________ be true.9) It’s a secret. You _____________ tell other people. 10) ___________ you come a little earlier? II. 单项选择:1.He knew he ___________ tell her that.A. ought not B. ought to not C. didn’t ought to D. ought not to2.In those days, whenever I had difficulties, I ________ Mr. Shen for help.A. used to go to B. was used to go to C. would go to D. used to going to 3.Who _________ to meet us but the manager!A. is coming B. will come C. should come D. has come4.If we had taken the other road, we ____________ earlier.A. might arrive B. had arrived C. might be arriving D. might have arrived5.The boy _________ the book so soon because it is difficult even to an adult.A. has finished reading B. will finish reading C. can’t have finished reading D. can’t have finished to read6.I was really anxious about you. You __________ home without a word.A. mustn’t leave B. shouldn’t have left C. can’t have left D. needn’t leave7.You can’t imagine that a well-behaved gentleman _________ be so rude to a lady.A. might B. need C. should D. would8.Mr. Zhang ________ come to the party, but perhaps he will go to see his father. A. must B. should C. may D. ought to 9.--- Must I do it now?--- No, you __________.A. won’t B. needn’t C. can’t D. couldn’t10.Put on more clothes. You _____ be feeling cold with only a shirt on in such cold winter.A. can B. may C. would D. must11.This pen ______ he was not here in the morning.A. mustn’t B. can not be C. should not be D. may not be12.The book is borrowed from a friend. You ______ you children put dots and lines here and there. A. shouldn’t be letting B. needn’t have let C. shouldn’t have let D. ought to not have let13.We came early and had to wait two hours before the ceremony began. We __________.A. should not hurry B. must not have hurriedC. need not hurry D. need not have hurried14.He______ to speak with them but they appeared to be in a hurry.A. would stop B. will stop C. would have stopped D. would be stopping15.He didn’t even turn his head when I shouted at him. He _______ a deaf man.A. is B. should C. must be D. must have been16.The mother is telling her son, “You _______ eat with your fingers!”A. wouldn’t B. hadn’t to C. mustn’t D. shouldn’t to17.He was a good runner so he _______ escape from the police.A. might be B. hadn’t C. was able to D. succeeded to18.You __________ take your umbrella. I’m sure it won’t rain.A. mustn’t B. don’t have to C. can’t D. shouldn’t19.Whenever my father had time, he _______ teach me English.A. used to B. was used to C. would D. could20.--- Need I start from the beginning?--- Yes, you __________.A. need B. do C. can D. must 参考答案
I. 1. used 2. can 3. would 4. will 5. may/can6. must 7. needn’t 8. might 9. mustn’t 10. couldII. 1---5 D C C D C 6---10 B C C B D11---15 B C D C C 16---20 C C B C D高二英语Virtual reality教案高二英语Virtual reality教案一、章节分析 (Section Analysis) (一)综述 本章节是语言运用部分。通过听,说,写方面的训练,提高学生语言词汇方面的能力,加强他们运用语言知识来表达思想感情的能力。(二)目标1.Listening 帮助学生听懂并学会使用数据陈述或支持自己的观点。2.Speaking 帮助学生学会模拟各种角色来谈论某话题。3.Writing 1)学会理解图画所要表达的意思,并渗入自己的想象。2)学会模仿范文,写出较为成熟的想象性作文。3)能够完整、连贯、生动地完成想象性的描述。(三)重点和难点1.Listening
1)确保掌握如下词汇: leisure, bar chart, pie chart; 2) 理解各种图表及其优点; 3)学会整理数据,从中得出结论,并用恰当的语言进行阐述。2.Speaking 学会通过模拟各种角色讨论某话题,并学会在小组成员表现各异的情况下如何分工合作顺利完成讨论。3.Writing 观察图画,运用想象进行写作。二、设计(Teaching Designs)内容教学实施建议教学资源参考Listening?Pre-listening 在听之前,创设环境,要求学生明确听力任务(看懂图表并听出数据),扫清在听力材料中出现的困难词汇(leisure, bar chart, pie chart),提高听的效果。?While-listening增加生生互动的机会,鼓励peer correction。?Post-listening 要求学生小组活动,根据听出的数据,口头总结所听到的材料。具体处理这部分内容的建议见[链接1]。Speaking学生比较习惯从自己的角度来讨论话题,而本课的目的则是引导学生模拟其他的角色来讨论某个话题,培养学生换位思考的习惯,扩大其视野,拓宽其思路。Writing?仔细阅读范文,观察范文中的写作顺序和所用词汇句型。?看清图画所要表达的意思及其内在联系。?理清写作的空间或时间顺序。?模拟范文进行写作。?写作完成后进行小组交流,以获得更多信息。?可以分小组将所写的内容做成口头广告进行汇报。具体处理这部分内容的建议见 [链接2]。[链接1]说明: 建议听说结合:在说的基础上,引入听的内容,要求学生掌握note-taking的技巧。Listening 1Pre-listening 1) Get familiar with the new words (leisure, bar chart, pie chart).2) Introduce different charts and their functions. (建议让学生自己先观察后总结)3) Introduce the task to the students, that is, to understand the charts and to note down the figures. 2While listening 1)Listen to the passage, and fill in the blanks. 2)Check the answers with the students.3)Emphasize different functions of different charts. 3 Post-listening After the listening, ask students to draw some conclusions from the listening material and comment on the topic, with the given guidance. (此环节建议以小组讨论形式进行,先列出提纲后再完善语言,也可在课后布置为写作作业。)[链接2] 说明: 通过这一部分的学习,使学生学会想象性作文的基本写作方法。WritingStep One Pre-writing --- to introduce the rules of writing an imaginative story.?Ask the students to read the passage C2 on page 95 and try to understand what an imaginative article is like. ?Ask the students to read the sample passage on page 106 and underline something worth imitating in the passage, esp. some words and phrases.Step Two While-writing ?Students write the story with the words offered on page 106 (below).?Students should pay special attention to the sequence of the article, as well as the details.?Students should be encouraged to have imaginative thinking. Step Three Post-writing?Students read out their articles in groups, trying to get new ideas from others. 外研版必修3Module2学案Match the main ideas and the paragraphs Para1 Developed countries should give more financial help Para2 Examples of successful development in 2003 Para3 The five most important goals of the report Para4 The Human Development Index measures a country’s achievement Para5 How the Human Development Report came about Language focuses: 1. 从这个协议诞生了人类发展报告。 ①铃响了。There .②门前有两棵树。In front of the door 。③学生们进来了。In .④他进来了。In 。全倒装: 达成协议: 2. 这个指标从三个方面衡量了一个国家的成就:人均寿命,教育和收入。 The index a country’s achievement :life expectancy, education and income. 3.这个指标显示了一些令人感到意外的情况。 他的书很成功。 3. 挪威位居榜首,而美国则排在第七。 Norway is of the list, the US is at number7.① 我的办公室在顶层而他的在底层。② 尽管我承认他的优点,但我还是看到他的缺点。 I admit his strengths ,I can also see his . 5.倒数的十个国家均是非洲国家,塞拉利昂排在最后。 are all African countries, with Sierra Leone . 发自内心: He came in, with a smile .(脸上带着笑容)。 with tears his eyes.(眼里含着泪水) with his eyes tears.(眼里含着泪水) with many words .(有许多话要说) with his mouth .(嘴巴张得大大的) with the light .(灯亮着的) 6.然而在世界的其他地方,现在得饮用水大多是安全的。 ,in other regions, water is now mostly safe . ① 那些日子很难忘记。 ② 他好像很难交流。 unit4. The Burger Businessgrammar教案unit4. The Burger Businessgrammar教案一、章节分析(一)综述本章节主要语法——被动语态是本章节的一项重要语法项目,它是动词的一种形式,表示主语是动作的承受者。学生对于动词的使用能力,无论是时态还是语态,相对来说较弱, 因此在指导学生学习这一部分时,应该让学生首先牢记被动语态的总结构be + done,在此基础上多操练各种时态的被动语态,多识记一些常用句型。(二)目标学习各种时态的被动语态及一些常用句型。(三)方法 归纳法。 (四)重点和难点1. A 部分简单复习一般现在时和一般过去时的被动语态,然后归纳出被动语态的总结构在此基础上将结构运用到其它时态。此外归纳出不用被动语态的情况。2. B部分归纳一些常用句型,是重点。3. C部分可带领学生学习书中所给例词。4. D部分可以通过练习稍加巩固。二、设计(Teaching Designs)教学内容教学实施建议教学资源参考Lead ?in Warming up?利用图片进行小组对话,复习一般现在时和一般过去时的被动语态 ?引导学生归纳出被动语态的结构《牛津英语》 课本 Page64 A1Practice?在进行了短暂热身练习之后,让学生找出下列句子中哪些是主动语态哪些是被动语态 ?让学生把分别含有不同时态的句子改为被动语态,进一步熟悉被动语态的结构?介绍It is said that …等常用句型并通过练习进行巩固具体处理这部分的内容的建议见[链接1]。?拓展感官动词的被动语态和主动形式表示被动意义的一些动词具体处理这部分的内容的建议见[链接2]。《牛津英语教学参考》Exercises and homework教师自编题目和书后练习结合操练具体处理这部分的内容的建议见[链接3]。《牛津英语》课本以及课后练习[链接1]说明: 这是一份关于被动语态的教案。Teaching procedures:Step One Leading in?Present students some pictures (图片可扫描书上Page64A1)T: What is this called?S: It’s called a safety razor.T: What is it used for ?S: It’s used to shave safely.T: When was it invented?S: It was invented in 1895.?Ask the students to work in pairs and ask about the rest inventions .?Questions: How can we make these passive forms?(By using the verb be and the past participle)Step Two Practice:?Ask students to change each sentence into the passive.1.The cashier takes your order.(Your order is taken by the cashier.)2.He sold over 100 million cubes.( Over 100 million cubes were sold by him.)3.The salesman is offering me a special deal.( I am being offered a special deal by the salesman.4.At 6 p.m. Gary was washing the potatoes.( At 6 p.m. the potatoes were being washed by Gary.)5.The doctor has cured the little boy.( The little boy has been cured by the doctor.)6.By the end of last week, we had covered three units.( Three units had been covered by the end of last week.)7.The professor will give a lecture on history.( A lecture on history will be given by the professor.)8.We heard that they would sell clothes of the latest fashion in the store the next week.( We heard that clothes of the latest fashion would be sold in the store the next week.)9.The doctor is taking good care of the little girl.( The little girl is being taken good care of.)?After the practice above, the teachers can sum up the following points for students:1)不及物动词没有被动语态2)系动词没有被动语态3)短语动词的被动语态,不可丢掉动词后面的介词或副词。?Teachers introduce the following sentences patterns to students.1)It is said that… 据说2)It is suggested… 据建议3)It is believed… 大家相信4)It is reported… 据报道5)It is thought …大家认为6)It is well known that…众所周知( The above pattern is useful for expressing an idea when we do not know exactly who the speakers or the listeners are.)Example:It is said that McDonald’s has its own university.( = McDonald’s is said to have its own university.)It is thought that smoking is bad for your health. (= Smoking is thought to be bad for your health.)Practice:?Change the following sentences into the sentences with the infinitive:1.It is said that the new project is in progress.= The new project is said to be in progress.2.It is reported that GDP in 2006 has increased by 8 percent.=GDP in 2006 is reported to have increased by 8 percent.3.It is believed that he studied abroad last year.= He is believed to have studied abroad last year.?Translate the following sentences into English :1.据报道200人死于这次空难。(It is reported that 200 people were killed in the air crash.)( 200 people are reported to have been killed in the air crash.)2.人们相信麦当劳的员工培训是世界上最好的之一。( It is generally believed that McDonald’s staff training program is one of the best in the world.)( McDonald’s staff training program is believed to be one of the best in the world.)3. 众所周知,计算机能帮助人们提高工作效率。(It is well known that computers help people to work more efficiently.[链接2]说明:这是被动语态的拓展部分,拓展了感官动词的被动和主动形式表示被动意义的一些动词,教师可选择使用。1. 感官动词和使役动词的宾补在主动语态中是不带to的不定式,变为被动时,该不定式前要加to典型例句:1) The teacher made me go out of the classroom.(I was made to go out of the classroom by the teacher)2) We saw him play football on the playground.( He was seen to play football on the playground.)2.主动形式表示被动意义1)有些动词表示主语内在特性,后常接副词。这类动词有wash, clean, cook, iron, look, cut, sell, read, wear, feel, write, sell等。典型例句:1) The book sells well.2) This knife cuts easily.3) The pen writes smoothly.2) 有些动词习惯上用不定式主动态,这类动词有blame, let等典型例句:1) I was to blame for the accident.2) The apartment on the top floor is to let.[链接3]说明: 这是针对本章节语法部分的专项练习。I. Fill in the blanks with the proper forms of the verbs given.1.Don’t take away the papers. They _________ ( not sign) by the manager.2.It ________(say) that some effective ways have been found to stop pollution.3.My pictures ________(not develop) until next week. What a pity!4.Ms Green bought that kind of cloth because she _______ (tell ) that the cloth is of high quality.5.No decision ________(make) about that matter yet.6.The children _______(allow) to swim in this new swimming pool last Sunday.7.Our classroom _______(clean) this time yesterday.8.It _________(believe) that this kind of species is threatened with extinction.9.By the time he came, the task ______________(complete).10.The cloth _______(wash) well.11.The house is _______(let)12.Key: 1. haven’t been signed 2. is said 3. will not be developed 4. was told 5. has been made 6. were allowed 7. was being cleaned 8. is believed 9. had been completed 10. washes 11. to letII. Multiple choice:1. He arrived in London, where he _______ his friend.A. was met byB. was metC. was meetingD. met by2. The war ______ in 1937. A. was broken out B. had been broken out C. has broken out D. broke out3. In a test paper, anything wrong ______ the teacher. A. will acrossB. will be crossing C. will be crossed byD. are crossed by4. The factory ______ up by the end of last year. A. had been buildingB. will be built C. had been builtD. had built5. The students ________ in the rain when they came back home. A. caughtB. were caughtC. was catchingD. are caught6. When I reached the box office, all the tickets _______ out. A. have sold B. have been soldC. had been soldD. were sold7. ------“ Have you moved into your new house?” ------“ No, it ________ now.” A. is paintedB. is being paintedC. is paintingD. being painted8. More patients ________ in hospital this year than last year. A. treatedB. have treatedC. had been treated D. have been treated9. -----What happened to the priceless works of art? -----_________________.A. They were destroyed in the earthquake.B. The earthquake was destroyed themC. They destroyed in the earthquake.D. The earthquake destroyed them.10. Hundreds of jobs ______ if the factory closes.A. loseB. will be lostC. are lostD. will lose11. Mary realized that she_______. A. was making fun ofC. was made fun C. was being made fun ofD. was being made funKey: 1. A 2.D 3.C 4.C 5.B 6. C 7. B 8. D 9. A 10. B 11. C
上一篇: 下一篇:
相关文章推荐
兴趣文章推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 thosewerethedays歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信