lola键怎样改成鼠标侧键设置工具

15:37:12 修改
买了极智g2000这款鼠标,整体还不错,手感挺好挺喜欢。问题是侧键不是前进后退,一个是打开网页,一个是三连击。也不能设置自定义,这个硬伤改不掉很不爽啊。。。。打电话问客服,回答没有出驱动的打算,后面的升级款上会出驱动,但是不兼容现有鼠标。。。坑爹嘛这不是。。。所以求高人指点如何改这款鼠标才能把侧键设成前进后退键打字太笼统,废话少说,见图。评论反面评论正面六个按键在同一个板上,图片上已标明各键用途想要改的地方是:把&侧键两个设成前进和后退,另外除了dpi键有用不想动外,其它键有无无所谓。期待高手现身!!!!
自己坐沙发了想要的是把&侧键2&改成&后退&、&侧键1&改成&前进。
侧键有毛用,设计不良,NC型的,我一般是拆除了事。。。有毛用。。。有毛用
侧键有用,前进后退,用起来习惯了,所以一定要改,一定要折腾。。。这是我们活着的动力
试下这软件再改吧,X-Mouse&Button&Control&
哈&,不用了,硬改成功了。。。
飞线啊。怎么简单
有兴趣可以看图片中讲解,哈哈
一不小心自己成高手了。。。8好意思
山寨用X-Mouse&Button&Controlhttp://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htmX-Mouse&Button&Control&is&a&Windows&
application&to&remap&your&mouse&buttons&and&expand&the&capabilities&of&your&mouse!
You&are&able&to&provide&application&or&window&specific&mappings,&which&means&an&application&or&window&can&use&the&mouse&buttons&
differently&from&another.&For&each&profile&you&can&optionally&define&up&to&5&'layers'&of&different&button&configurations&which&you&can&switch&between&using&hotkeys&or&mouse&buttons.
You&can&also&alter&the&behaviour&of&the&scroll&and&tilt&wheel&functions,&fixing&windows&that&don't&normally&respond&to&these&controls.
Profiles&are&automatically&activated&by&moving&the&mouse&over&the&defined&window&or&alternatively,&when&the&specified&application&is&active.&This&has&many&uses,&for&example:
In&games&which&do&not&natively&support&the&extended&mouse&buttons,&you&can&map&keys&to&each&button.
Changing&the&behaviour&of&the&mouse&over&certain&windows,&such&as&making&the&mouse&wheel&change&volume&when&hovering&over&the&system&tray.
The&extensive&list&of&functions&available&to&map&to&your&mouse&buttons&includes&options&such&as:
Send&any&keys&using&the&simulated&keystroke&editor
Launch&any&windows&application
Copy/Cut/Paste
Media&control&(play/pause/stop/volume/mute&etc.)
Capture&screen&(or&active&window)&image&to&clipboard
Click-Drag&[Sticky&buttons/keys]
Vista&(and&Windows&7)&support&with&some&Vista/7&only&features&such&as&'Flip&3D'
And&much&more!
For&more&information&about&using&and&configuring&X-Mouse&Button&Control,&
&please&check&out&the&new&.
Download:&&&
X-Mouse&Button&Control&supports&Windows&2000,&XP,&&R2,&Vista,&&R2,&7.
It&was&originally&designed&to&run&natively&on&x64&editions&of&Windows&but&it&is&fully&supported&on&32bit&editions&too!&The&installation&determines&what&version&is&required&(x64&or&x86)&as&you&run&it.
If&you&have&problems&installing,&read&the&
If&you&cant&find&the&answer,&you&can&PM&me&or&email&me.Version&2.0&introduced&window&specific&profiles&and&profile&hover&activation,&as&well&as&the&ability&to&import&and&export&profiles.
For&a&selection&pre-defined&of&profiles,&check&out&the&forum.Version&1.53&introduced&a&new&icon.&See&the&icon&at&the&top&of&this&page&or&the&&for&more&information.Version&1.47&introduced&a&single&distribution&that&contains&both&the&64bit&(x64)&and&32bit&(x86)&versions.
The&installer&determines&which&is&required&at&installation&time.
Installation/Upgrade&Information:
Version&2.0&introduces&many&new&features.
As&such&the&configuration&file&is&updated&somewhat.&Therefore&it&is&not&recommended&to&downgrade&from&v2.0&back
to&v1.53&or&earlier&unless&you&don't&mind&starting&a&new&profile.
Since&version&1.47&the&upgrade&installation&will&
automatically&close&XMBC&and&the&launcher&service&(if&it&is&running)&so&you&do&
not&need&to&remove&the&old&version&before&installing&the&latest.
By&default,&XMouse&Button&Control&is&
configured&to&run&automatically&when&you&log&on&to&Windows.
Requirements:
A&mouse&and&driver&that&supports&5&buttons.
NOTE:&If&your&mouse&has&5&buttons&but&the&4th&and&5th&buttons&don't&do&anything&
in&XP64&by&default&-&this&probably&wont&work&for&you.&This&software&relies&on&
the&driver&to&send&the&default&4th&and&5th&mouse&button&messages&which&in&XP64&
default&to&BACK/NEXT&in&IE.&Actually,&a&2&or&3&button&mouse&can&be&customised&
but&is&there&any&point?!
Windows&2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7.
X-Mouse&Button&Control&supports&both&32bit&(x86)&and&64bit&(x64)&editions&of&
Windows&XP&and&later.
I&have&moved&all&the&FAQ's&to&the&forum&to&keep&things&consistent.&Please&take&a&look&at
Please&be&aware&that&i&have&had&many&requests&for&XMouse&but&unfortunately&
I&have&also&have&far&less&time&these&days&to&look&into&it.I&am&primarily&focusing&on&bugs&that&
stop&current&functionality&working&rather&than&adding&new&functionality.
If&your&question&is&not&answered&in&the&&,&please&take&a&look&through&the& and&see&if&
your&question&has&been&asked&there.If&not,&sign&up&and&ask&away!
Screenshots:
您需要登录后才可以发帖
其他登录方式:}

我要回帖

更多关于 鼠标侧键怎么设置 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信