are you still busybusy?什么意思

are you busy是什么意思_are you busy在线翻译_are you busy什么意思_are you busy的意思_are you busy的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
are you busy是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
are you busy是什么意思 are you busy在线翻译 are you busy什么意思 are you busy的意思 are you busy的翻译 are you busy的解释 are you busy的发音
are you busyare you busy 双语例句1. I know you are very busy on weekdays to work, you do not often travel to Guangzhou to?&&&&我知道你平日里工作都很忙,你不是经常出差到广州来吗?2. I know you are very busy, but I am glad you can write to me.&&&&我知道你很忙,但是我很高兴你能给我写信。3. 3. I want to know why you are busy.&&&&我想知道你为什么忙。4. I don't know you are so busy.&&&&我不知道你这么忙5. With age-matched Lu You are very congenial affection, the two childhood, Erbinsimo, although in the hurried retreat, about two teenagers who do not understand things are still accompanied by a pure and too busy to spend a good time.&&&&与年龄相仿的陆游情意十分相投,两人青梅竹马,耳鬓厮磨,虽在兵荒马乱之中,两个不谙世事的少年仍然相伴度过一段纯洁无暇的美好时光。6. When you are busy, you can make a pot of tea, secure a serene space to enjoy yourself.&&&&在百忙之中泡上一壶浓茶,择雅静之处,自斟自饮,可以消除疲劳、涤烦益思、振奋精神,也可以细啜慢饮,达到美的享受,使精神世界升华到高尚的艺术境界。7. 911查询·英语单词大全7. Why it works:if you set an appointment with a workout partner, you won't want tomiss it. You'll make sure you're there, unlike when you work out byyourself — many people are very tempted just to cancel theirworkouts if they're a little tired or busy.&&&&之所以有效,是因为你要是有一个伙伴一起锻炼的话,你就不愿意爽约,一定会去锻炼,这就不像你独自锻炼的时候,有时会偷懒——很多人在累了或者忙的时候,都会有取消锻炼的冲动。8. 8. When you are busy in kitchen, you wouldn`t really realize what are the things that running out of stock.&&&&当您正忙着在厨房里,你不会真正实现什么样的东西,运行脱销。9. Since you are so busy, I will not bother you.&&&&既然你很忙,我就不打扰你了。10. 10. Since you are busy, i will not bother you.&&&&既然你很忙,我就不打扰你了。11. You are but human like the rest of us, save that you are always busy and up to no good, travelling so many miles from your home, a nuisance to yourself and to others!....&&&&&&你和我们其他人一样也只是凡人,只不过你总是忙忙碌碌且四处征伐,你从家乡千里迢迢征战至此,而这对你自己和他人都无好处!。。。。。。12. 12. You are family-oriented, and stay extremely busy.&&&&&&你是一个家庭性的,生活极度忙碌人。13. We need t you make sure every single piece of information you gave us is correct. Don`t let us worry about any misreports."God knows you are ultra-busy!&&&&&&我们也很忙,你看,我们平时要工作,要做家务,你要确保你的信息是正确的,不要让我们白忙活。"14. 14. Vernon zhong: it is so late. What are you busy doing?&&&&&&仲天骐:这么晚了,你还在忙什么?15. 15. I know you are busy with your work and study.&&&&&&我知道你忙于你的工作和学习。16. I need stories both in texts and photos. Photos should show how busy you and your classmates are looking for jobs, how happy when you or your classmate got a job offer, how disappointed when you or your classmate failed after the interview, how crowded and crazy the job interview campaign is, and etceteras.&&&&&&照片应该体现您和您的同学是如何四处奔波寻找工作的,当您或者您的同学找到工作的时候是如何的开心,当您或者您的同学面试失利后又是如何的失意,人才市场的公开招聘会是如何的疯狂,如何的人山人海,水泄不通,。。。。。。17. Hello please call me when you are not too busy - I am waiting for you to call.&&&&&&最佳答案:你好,如果不那么忙了,请给我打电话。我一直等你电话。531
房间号4017。18. 18. YJ, The short-term holiday is coming to an end. Another busy week is waiting for us. But for you, I don't know if you can have an actual your own time to relax, as there are always a lot of work waiting for you to do.&&&&&&勇俊,短暂的假日就要结束了,繁忙的一周又在等着我们,但我不知道,对你而言你是否能拥有真正属于你自己的能让你自己放松的假期,因为总是有那么多的工作在等着你。19. If you are not busy tonight, would you like to go out with me?&&&&&&如果你今晚有空的。20. Do you still have time for sport, now you are a busy person?&&&&&&你现在还有时间运动吗,你很忙不是吗?are you busy 单语例句are you busy的近义词1. During this period you are well advised to book ahead to avoid disappointment, as they get very busy.2. The crawfish at this busy restaurant are spicy and the more you eat, the hotter you'll get.3. Are you the type of person that really needs to keep busy all the time?4. You can bet that someone in a higher position is watching to see how busy you are.5. No matter how busy you are, please remember to go back home and have a dinner with your families.are you busy是什么意思,are you busy在线翻译,are you busy什么意思,are you busy的意思,are you busy的翻译,are you busy的解释,are you busy的发音,are you busy的同义词,are you busy的反义词,are you busy的例句,are you busy的相关词组,are you busy意思是什么,are you busy怎么翻译,单词are you busy是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐