喜欢这里 最喜欢的英文怎么说说

你现在的位置 : &
“喜欢”用英语怎么说?
  导语:说英语的时候突然卡壳?碰到单词不会说?不用怕!英语网小编为大家精心整理了&英语怎么说&栏目,帮助大家提高英语口语水平。更多资料敬请关注英语网!
  喜欢用英语常表示为:
  1. &我喜欢惹人生气。&
  I like pissing people off. &
  2. 我们还在使用Facebook,但我们能否再&喜欢&上它呢?
  We all use facebook, but can the company get us to like it again?
  3. &每个人都喜欢得表扬,&克劳斯说。
  Everyone likes to get praised, &klaus says.&
  4. 他总喜欢说:&数据就是力量&。
  Data is power, &he likes to say.
  5. 员工们非常喜欢这些机器。&
  Employees love to see these machines. &
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我很喜欢这里,这里风景很美,人们热情好客,翻译成英语,
黎约煽情TA62X
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
谢谢大家的盛情款待,我很喜欢这里,这里风景很美,人们热情好客.Thanks everyone for your gracious hospitality,I really like it here.The view is great and everyone is friendly and welcoming.自己翻译的,♥
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Thank you for your hospitality, I like here very much, the scenery here is very beautiful and warm,people here are friendly, warm hospitable.
Thank you for your hospitality, I like here very much, the scenery here is very beautiful and warm,people here are friendly, warm hospitable. Thanks everyone for your gracious hospitality, I really like it here. The view is great and everyone is friendly and welcoming.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
我非常喜欢这里的英文
英文翻译i like it very much&&&&I; me&&&& spec ...&&&& b ...&&&&here&&&&i enjoyed it very much&&&&i like it a lot. it fits well&&&&i really like turkey&&&&i like chinese food very much&&&&i'm crazy about english&&&&i like chinese painting very much&&&&i'm very keen on outdoor sports&&&&alternative to&&&& like… revel&&&&love him very much&&&&firstly i like the working environment in the hotel very much&&&&i really appreciate the current courses and activities provided by this school&&&&very fond of sb&&&&have a soft spot for something/somebody&&&&computer freak&&&&nano related&&&&he became very elated at the news&&&&computer freak&&&&you have a very successful business&&&&as i know the teenagers in china are fond of imported sneakers&&&&be struck on
例句与用法I really just enjoy the food , the culture , just seeing around the area and the weather is really nice , even i feel it ' s a little cold but i still like to get around and the food is definitely the no . 1我非常喜欢这里的食物,文化,而且这里的天气非常好,虽然有点冷,但是我还是很喜欢四处转转,而且这里的食物绝对是最棒的。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我非常喜欢这里的英文翻译,我非常喜欢这里英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我非常喜欢这里,我非常喜欢这里的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢你用韩语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信