网络功能:
图像技术:
LG UH6100系列
智能电视(2款)超高清UHD电视(2款)LED电视(2款)网络电视(2款)
42-43英寸(2款)
4K超高清()(2款)
43英寸智能电视,分辨率,IPS硬屏,最佳距离2.6-3.0米。
49英寸智能电视,分辨率,IPS硬屏,最佳距离3.1-4.0米。
【中关村在线电视频道原创】今天是日周三,电视市场有哪些产品降价,有哪些颇具卖点的产品推荐,打算购买电视的读者不妨可以来看看。照例,我们还是先来看看今...
【中关村在线电视频道原创】今天是日周一,电视市场有哪些产品降价,有哪些颇具卖点的产品推荐,打算购买电视的读者不妨可以来看看。照例,我们还是先来看看今...
【山西省太原市行情】 LG 55UF8500-CB配备了55英寸的IPS硬屏液晶电视,采用了无边框液晶面板搭配船型底座设计使得看起来简洁大气,它能够完美支持4K和3D高清视频的播放,并...
>> PART:DetailVer3/Part/Review/ReviewDetail >>> -->
您对该产品的感受,分享更多内容可选择高级点评
您的点评很用心,去写
你好亮度变暗,主要是因为背光电流不足。主要问题是出在电视里面的高压板电路。可能是哪部分的零件有问题了。 既然是新买的,建议找售后弄,不要自己修。
液晶电视目前来说已经相当普遍有想要要购买液晶电视朋友询问  LG公司基于IPS技术特点而研发新型面板E-IPS面板相对于传统软屏液晶E-IPS硬屏拥有稳固液晶分子排列结构响...
LG 42LG50FR 属于LG LG50系列
屏幕尺寸:42英寸/屏幕比例:16:9/屏幕分辨率:/屏幕响应速度:5ms/功耗:整机:230W,待机:...
你买的是旧的吧! 屏幕四角发暗 应该是电视里面的灯管有问题 修过的了
检查下电视上面的逻辑板,应该是逻辑板CPU输出错误或者是储存IC混乱导致的。另外,电视上面的开关是什么样的?直接通电的还是按键式的。按键式的才会出现你说的问题,不然也可以用...
2007年的 7R系列2007年末 的黑豹系列(B9R)2008年的 30 50 60 70E 系列(LG30/50/60/70)命名:尺寸+类型(L:LCD P:PDP)...
LV1 见习专家
请选择省份
同品牌,同分辨率
同价位,同品牌,同产品定位
同品牌,同产品定位
好评率100%
同品牌,同面板类型
同品牌,同产品定位
好评率100%
同品牌,同分辨率
同价位,同品牌,同面板类型
同品牌,同产品定位
好评率100%
同品牌,同产品定位
好评率100%
同品牌,同分辨率
同品牌,同分辨率
同价位,同品牌,同产品定位
好评率100%
同品牌,同分辨率
同品牌,同产品定位
好评率100%
同品牌,同分辨率2月2周前修改
2月2周前修改
2月2周前修改
2月2周前修改LG UH6100真的可以支持PRO的4KHDR吗_ps4pro吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,757贴子:
LG UH6100真的可以支持PRO的4KHDR吗
最近想换个电视 但是由于预算问题 所以在考虑这个电视 之前看到贴吧有帖子说这个电视是可以支持PRO的4K和HDR的 如果是这样那我就入这一款了
有知道的麻烦告知一下 谢谢啦
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴LG 43UH6100: 43-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV | LG USA
To properly experience
website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
website utilizes responsive design to provide convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience
website please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 8 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 and higher, turn off your Internet Explorer browser’s “Compatibility View settings” by following steps below:
Right click at the top of your browser and make sure the “Menu Bar” option is selected
Select “Tools” from the menu bar and then select “Compatibility View settings”
In the pop-up menu uncheck all three boxes and click “Close”
Your browser window will automatically refresh and you’ll be ready to go
4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV - 43" Class (42.5" Diag)
Key Features
8.3M Pixels for 4x the Resolution of Full HD TVs
HDR Pro Supporting High Dynamic Range Content
Any seat becomes the best in the house with IPS
True Black Panel
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
AVAILABLE SIZES:
Ultra high-definition TVs offer four times the resolution of Full HD televisions. UHD, also known as "4K", delivers exceptional clarity and detail for all video content, even on large screens, even when viewed up close. This means you can fit a larger screen in a smaller space without compromising the viewing experience.
Wide-Ranging Color & Brightness
Color Prime Pro produces a wider range of colors for a more accurate, more lifelike picture that’s enjoyable from a wider viewing angle. With Ultra Luminance, enhanced brightness and contrast help reveal even more cinematic detail from High Dynamic Range (HDR) content.
&IPS Panel&
The IPS panel in this LG TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and strong contrast ratio that remain consistent at wide viewing angles. With IPS, any seat becomes the best in the house.
4K Upscaler &
Multi-step data analysis enhances the detail of all video content--HD or SD--to near-4K quality, delivering a viewing experience optimized for a crystal-clear Ultra HD TV.
TruMotion 120Hz
TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast- moving entertainment.
webOS 3.0 Smart TV
The latest generation of LG's exclusive, award-winning Smart TV platform is incredibly easy to use with simple setup and content discovery.
So Much More Than TV
2016 LG TVs with webOS now offer Channel Plus, integrating 50+ free streaming channels including Sports Illustrated, TIME, People and more. Discover premium new entertainment, sports and lifestyle programming right now.
Watch what you want, when you want
Netflix Recommended TV recognizes Smart TVs that meet strict criteria for a superior Netflix experience, easy app access and new features. For the second consecutive year, LG TVs have been recommended by Netflix!
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
Earning the ENERGY STAR(R) means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR(R) certified televisions are on average, over 24 percent more energy efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: sleep, idle and on.
Diagonal Class
Diagonal Size
42.5 inches
Resolution
3840 x 2160
Display Type
Display Format
4K UHD 2160p
HDMI Port(s)
3 (HDCP 2.2)
Other Input(s)
1 USB, 1 RF in (Antenna/Cable), 1 Composite In, 1 (shared with composite) Component
In, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical, 1 RS232C (Mini Jack)
Smart TV Operating System
Refresh Rate
TruMotion 120Hz
Speaker System
2.0 Channel
Other Features
IPS Panel, UHD Mastering Engine, Tru Black Panel, HDR Pro, 4K Upscaler
PICTURE QUALITY
ULTRA HD ()
TruMotion 120Hz
UHD Mastering Engine
Tru Black Panel
4K Upscaler
Magic Mobile Connection
LG Content Store (App Store)
Full Web Browser
SMART SHARE
Screen Share
Content Share
Speaker System
2.0 Channel
Output Power
Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP)
Dolby(R) Digital Decoder
DTS Decoder
Surround Mode
Ultra Surround
Clear Voice
CONNECTIVITY
Wi-Fi(R) Built-In
Wi-Fi(R) Direct
SIMPLINK(TM) (HDMI(TM) CEC)
INPUTS / OUTPUTS
3 (HDCP 2.2)
RF in (Antenna/Cable)
Composite In
Component In
1 (shared with composite)
RS232C (Mini Jack)
Power Supply (Voltage, Hz)
100~240Vac, 50~60Hz
Standby Mode
Less than 0.5W
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
WALL MOUNT
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
TV without Stand (WxHxD)
38.4" x 23.0" x 3.2"
TV with Stand (WxHxD)
38.4" x 24.9" x 8.6"
TV Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD)
41.6" x 26.0" x 6.0"
TV without Stand Weight
TV with Stand Weight
Shipping Weight
WARRANTY / UPC
FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCTS
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
What People Are Saying
Rated 5 out of
00BMARUSZCZAK from
I LOVE MY LG TV IT IS THE BEST!
I LOVE THE TV IT IS THE BEST TV YOU CAN GET AND I LOVE MY TV
Rated 5 out of
Charlie68 from
Larger than I thought
I really wanted the 55&, but as it turns out, the 49& is the maximum size my room can handle. The tv looks much smaller in the store. Very happy with this set- easy to use and fantastic picture. If you wear glasses at all, break them out. When we are watching Netflix we can see the pores of the actors on screen. We can even see a bad makeup job! Highly recommend this brand for ease of use and fantastic picture quality.
Rated 5 out of
Granni from
Excellent picture
Best tv picture available. Still finding features that are awesome.
Like looking at real life in my home.
Very pleased.
Rated 5 out of
Jef13 from
Nice feature set for this price point
Won this TV in a Christmas raffle at work.
So far the software seems to have far more features than the m55-c2 Vizio I bought a year ago.
Just wish all these companies would get onboard with silicon dust's hdhomerun prime so I could eliminate needing cable boxes wired to my wall mount tvs
Rated 5 out of
hanslor from
Love the TV for the price
I really like this TV. I have it in my bedroom and works great for me.
Rated 5 out of
Tomas G from
So far very good.
Am happy with product.
It's a smart TV and I not yet using all of the features.
Haven't had time to sit down and explore.
Rated 5 out of
Meaton10 from
Great tv superb picture
I love this tv I've had it for a month and have had no problems. The audio could be better but a surround sound would definitely set this off.
Rated 4 out of
Pete at LQ from
Great picture and sound
I bought this product a month and a half ago, and I am totally pleased after getting the color right.
My downgrade from 5 stars to 4 was due to the color adjustments out of the box it were too yellow.
My son also has an LG set and knew the best ways to optimize the picture settings.
Using his experience, we got it down perfectly.
I had read other reviews about the color adjustment issue on this set and bought it anyway because of my great experience with an older LG HDTV that we have in the bedroom (that one came out of the box with no adjustments).
We're here to support you with our product.
View manufacturer warranty information
Get the most out of your ownership
Download owner's manuals and documentation
Help yourself to helpful product information
Learn how to install & operate your LG product
Submit an online service request
More help with your LG product
Contact us for any support inquiries.
Weekdays 8am-8pm CST
Call an LG Support Representative.
(800) 243-0000 Consumer (6am-midnight CST)
No time to chat?
ASK & ANSWER
Does it come with magic remote ?
Asked by: Laurie 55
The ENERGY STAR& Qualified LG 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV - 43& Class (42.5& Diag), Model # 43UH6100 is not a Magic Remote Compatible TV and only comes with a standard remote...^IFV
Answered by: LGJoel
Up to what capacity can 43UH6100 read from the usb input?
Asked by: arvee
Your owner&s manual recommends that you use a USB flash drive of 32 GB or less or a USB HDD of 2 TB or less in the USB port of your ENERGY STAR& Qualified LG 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV - 43& Class (42.5& Diag), Model # 43UH6100. This holds true for all other LG TVs...^IFV
I lost the screws for the stand what size screws can I use for the replacement
Asked by: MMckie
We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this television. This model originally came packaged with 4 machine screws with a M4xL14 measurement for use with the base feet.
Answered by: NeilE
Is there a compatible lg web camera for this tv. Would love to use this tv for skype calls
Asked by: schmidtmark13
Hi Schmidtmark13. Regrettably, you cannot use Skype on the ENERGY STAR& Qualified LG 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV - 43& Class (42.5& Diag), Model # 43UH6100. Skype ended their support for TV applications as of June 2016 and the application is no longer available for download on this TV...^IFV
Does anyone know what version of Dolby or DTS is supported by this television? &I want to purchase an adapter to interface between the optical audio output with a stereo receiver. &The adapter does not support DTS 7.1
Asked by: TimTx
We appreciate your interest in this television and its specifications. The OPTICAL Digital Audio Output connection is configured for compatibility with the generic, standard AC3 multi-channel audio feed. This will be capable of 5.1 channels of sound.
Hi, my wireless works then failed. It then say my wifi is off. How can I turn on the wifi?
Asked by: Joe1220
Our offices, in the United States, do not have product information for Canada. In order to obtain such information, it is recommended to check our subsidiary&s website, at /ca_en/index.jsp. You may also contact our Canada offices at 1-888-542-2623.
we bought a LG television in October a model 43UH6100 4K&
need to know if it has bluetooth capabilities to use with a head set?
Asked by: Bill987
We appreciate your interest in this television and its features. According to page 16 of the owner&s manual, it appears that this TV was not designed with any Bluetooth capabilities.
TV randomly shut off twice on separate occasions. Also, audio problems in google play app while watching movies. The sound spikes and becomes distorted and yet the video continues playing perfectly. Any suggestions? Is my new TV defective?
Asked by: Respek
We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this television and its features. It is suggested to uninstall and reinstall the apps which are distorting the audio feed. If this does not resolve the matter, please contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000 to further troubleshoot the matter.
RECENTLY VIEWED}

我要回帖

更多关于 lg uh6100 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信