* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译麻烦翻译以下两句,1,我读书不分种类,只要是不知道的拿来就读2,我还曾做过一笔关于翡翠的小投资,现在看来是赚了钱的
泽田27丶TA偁
还是给你提供正确和地道译文吧,免得你被种种病句误导了:1.I don't pick and choose when it comes to reading.I just pick up and read books about things I don't know.或:第一句跟原文走,但没那么漂亮的:I don't read books by categories.So long as a book is about something I don't know,I will pick it up and read it.2.Once I made a small investment in jade.Looking back,I've made some money.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I don't confine to a certain type of reading. As long as it is new to me, I will just read it.I have made a small investment on jade, and now it seems to be profitable.
1,I never read books by interest,I just read what i don't know about.(意译的 不分种类即不是按照
兴趣选择读物的意思)2,I had also done some emerald investment,which judged by now made me a profit.
I also had a pen about jadeite small investment, but now it seems to make money
I read the others, as long as schools do not know the used I had also done a small investment on the emerald, and now appears to be profitable
1,我读书不分种类,只要是不知道的拿来就读 1, I read regardless of species, as long as it is not know for schools 2,我还曾做过一笔关于翡翠的小投资,现在看来是赚了钱的 2, I had done a pen on small investment of jadeite, but now it seems to be earned money
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
看来我今天是被打击了!英语怎么翻译?
It seemed that I was badly knocked down(这个最好)/ ruined/defeated/damaged/...today.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
So I was shocked today!
It seems I have been dealt a blow
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译中文部分是我写的,要翻译成英语作文,下面的英文是我写的,帮我改改,或者重新翻译都可以,我们来谈谈创作.对大部分人来说,创作是一件很痛苦的事情.在我看来,创作就像是在谈恋爱.当你遇见一个你喜欢的女孩,你会控制不住自己去想念她.无论是吃饭睡觉还是走路工作,此时,人们通常陷入一种不正常的状态:发呆,傻笑,或者突然郁闷起来.创作也是如此,你可能会为了一个个构图或者形式而茶不思饭不想,对着空白的画布陷入沉思,有时候甚至脾气变得暴躁.这时,如果你下决心要去追这个姑娘,你会用你的真诚,勇敢,一次次的去努力敲开对方的心房.同样,面对着作品,你必须不断质问自己最想要表达的是什么,然后去尝试,把自己脑中朦胧的影像和模糊的感受凝聚成一件实在的作品.当一件作品渐渐成形,你要尽量提炼语言,去掉与本体无关的细节;好比你爱一个姑娘,你只需说我爱你就足够了,不需要再去解释我爱你什么.甜蜜过后是这一个漫长的过程,有时候可能你会失去热情,感到厌倦,发生争吵.但是,就像罗丹做巴尔扎克的雕像,达芬奇画蒙娜丽莎,你所需的就是耐心,耐心的对待这一切,就会像童话故事的结尾那样:王子和公主从此幸福的生活在一起——你会得到你想要的所有.Let's talk about creativity.For most people,the creation is a very painful thing.In my opinion,creativity is just like falling in love.When you meet a girl you like,you can’t help yourself to miss her whether in eating and sleeping,or in working and studying.In this time,people will fall into an abnormal state:a daze,giggles,or suddenly depressed up.Creation is pretty similar to it:you may fall into a meditation when facing a blank canvas,or sometimes forget to sleep and eat because of a composition,and even become a bad-tempered man.While,if you are determined to chase the girl,you may make the great efforts to knock her heart with your sincerity and courage time and time again.Similarly,when treatment of a work,you must remind yourself that what is the most thing you want to express.And then,to try to form a really works with your own obscure image and fuzzy feelings.When a work gradually forming,you have to try to simplify their own language,get rid of detail which has nothing to do with the Subject.Like you love a girl,you just say I love you enough,not having to explain I love you for what.There is a long process after a short sweet,sometimes you may feel tired,lose your passion,and even quarrel.However,like Rodin create the statue of Balzac,Leonardo da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa,What all you need is just be patient.finally,Such as the ending of the fairy tale:prince and princess livea happy life together— you will get everything you expected.不要用在线翻译……
the creation is a very painful thing.这句不要加 the.creativity is just like falling in love.改成 creation is just like falling in love with a girl.you can’t help yourself to miss her whether in eating and sleeping.to miss 改成 missing.In this time 改成 at this time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Let's talk about creativity. For most people, the creation is a very painful thing. In my opinion, creativity is like in love. When you meet a girl you like, you will miss her unable to control t...
Let's talk about creativity. For most people, the creation is a very painful thing. In my opinion, creativity is like in love. When you meet a girl you like, you will miss her unable to control t...
he creation is a very painful thing. 这句不要加 the。其余一样Let's talk about creativity. For most people, the creation is a very painful thing. In my opinion, creativity is like in love. When you mee...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
在我看来的英文翻译
用in my opinion就可以了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. in my opinion 2. as for me
3. as far as i am concerned 4. in my view 以上都是在我看来的意思,应该还有其他说法,不过我能想到的就只有这么多了,希望能帮到你!
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 史上最多的作业 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信