I usually go to school什么意思 at eight ____breakfast in

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
适当形式填空说明为啥要这样填i usually go to school after(eat)breakfast lisa can(speak)a litter英
I usually go to school after (eating) breakfast.介词after之后,要填动词的doing形式作为宾语.“在做了某事以后”.Lisa can (speak) a little English.情态动词can之后,用动词原形.“能够做”.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
吉林省舒兰市第一中学七年级英语下册 Unit 2 What time do you go to school Period 4课件 (新版)人教新目标版.ppt19页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:20 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
What time do you go to school?
Section B 2a~Self Check What do you usually do in the Good morning! in the morning
on Sunday morning. afternoon evening morning? afternoon? evening? in the morning in the afternoon in the evening eat breakfast go home eat dinner go to bed do homework People usually eat breakfast in the morning .
When do people usually eat breakfast ? When do people usually eat breakfast?
When do people usually do homework?
When do people usually eat dinner?
When do people usually go to bed? They usually eat breakfast in the morning. They usually do homework in the afternoon. They usually eat dinner in the evening. They usually go to bed in the evening. Learn new
words quickly
adv. 快;迅速 either adv. 或者;也 用于否定句中
either…or…
要么……要么……;或者……或者…… lot pron. 大量;许多 lots of
大量;许多 taste
有……味道;品尝 n. 味道;滋味 life
生活;生命 2a
the activities you think are healthy. _______ go to bed early _______ eat ice-cream
_______ eat quickly _______ eat vegetables
_______ play sports _______ take a walk
√ √ √ √ … Hi! I’m Tony. I don’t like to get up early. In the morning, I get up at eight. Then I go to school at eight thirty. I don’t have much time for breakfast, so I usually eat very quickly. For lunch, I usually eat hamburgers. After school, I sometimes for half an hour. When I get home, I always do my homework first. In the evening, I either watch TV or play computer games. At ten thirty, I and then I go to bed. Mary is my sister. She usually gets up at six thirty. Then she always takes a shower and . After that, she goes to school at eight thirty. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch. After lunch, she sometimes . She always eats ice-cream after dinner. She knows it’s not good for her, but it tastes good! In the evening, she does her homework and usually At n
正在加载中,请稍后...试看已结束,文档全文共10页,需要完整内容请下载查看。该会员上传的其它文档:2 p.4 p.22 p.5 p.12 p.21 p.4 p.11 p.7 p.4 p.4 p.3 p.5 p.9 p.18 p.3 p.3 p.4 p.2 p.6 p.4 p.5 p.Unit 11
What time do you go to school..Unit 11
What time do you go to school? Ⅴ.Teaching Time:Six periods.The First PeriodⅠ.Teaching Aims and Demands1.Knowledge Objects:go to school,get up,eat breakfast,take a shower,What time d...相关文档docdocpptpptpptpptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocpptdocdocdocpptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocppt关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信}

我要回帖

更多关于 let us go to school 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信