do you want to wear jeans wear牌子or shorts 为什么用or不用and

Most of the guests who come on our trips have never been to Egypt before .We want to make everyone comfortable and at ease, but we do always get the same questions in advance of trip. So here I will give you some travel tips.What should I wear?If you’re lucky enough to visit Egypt between November and February, pack a sweater. You’ll need it——the desert gets rather cold at night. During the day, the temperature will be agreeable and comfortable. Any other time, pack as if you’re going to Phoenix of Vegas in August. For the ladies, bathing suits are normal if there’s a pool where you are going, but leave the string bikini at home –it is a Muslim country, after all. Last, if you are planning on visiting any mosques(清真寺)or certain parts of upper Egypt, ladies will need to plan on bringing something that comes at least to the elbow(肘部), and no shorts for men or women in those areas.What special things do I need to pack?One of my favorite things in the world to bring to Egypt is an Evian Mister, a sprayer with a fine mist of Evian water. You may be able to find it in your local drug store. Spray a little on your face or head , and your body temperature will feel like it’s dropped 10 or 15 degrees. Other items include your camera, sun block and extra batteries.How do I communicate with home?Internet cafes are plentiful everywhere, especially in Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria. If you have international calling on you phone, you should be able to use it-AT&T and Sprint both work internationally for sure, but make sure you have the international coverage. A satellite phone is best if you are certain to need coverage in the middle of the country, like while sailing up the Nile , but for most people these days a cell phone is fine.What medical preparation do I need?In a word: none! The one thing you may come down with in Egypt is politely called “Pharoah ’s Revenge. ” The thing that gets rid of pharoah’s Revenge is a regionally produced medicine, and is available at every drugstore for $1 a box . DON’T
drink local water. DO drink bottled water, avoid the skins of fresh vegetables, and you’ll be fine.小题1: What clothing is proper for ladies visiting a mosque?A.String bikinisB.Bathing suitsC.Long-sleeve clothesD.Shorts.小题2:What’s the use of an Evian Mister?A.To relieve your thirst.B.To cool yourself down.C.To prevent sunburns.D.To drive away insects.小题3:What information is provided about distance communication?A.A cell phone is enough for most people.B.AT&T and Sprint offer free service in Egypt.C.A satellite phone doesn’t work in Mid-Egypt.D.Internet cafes are only available in big cities.小题4:What does “Pharoah ‘s Revenge” probably refer to in the last paragraph?A.A battleB.A taleC.A diseaseD.A plant小题5:The purpose of this passage is to
.A.describe a journey to Egypt to the touristsB.offer some practical tips on traveling in EgyptC.warn readers of the awful insects in EgyptD.appeal to more possible tourists to the journey - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类: Most of the guests who come on our trips have never been to Egypt before .We want to make everyone comfortable and at ease, but we do always get the same questions in advance of trip. So here I will give you some travel tips.What should I wear?If you’re lucky enough to visit Egypt between November and February, pack a sweater. You’ll need it——the desert gets rather cold at night. During the day, the temperature will be agreeable and comfortable. Any other time, pack as if you’re going to Phoenix of Vegas in August. For the ladies, bathing suits are normal if there’s a pool where you are going, but leave the string bikini at home –it is a Muslim country, after all. Last, if you are planning on visiting any mosques(清真寺)or certain parts of upper Egypt, ladies will need to plan on bringing something that comes at least to the elbow(肘部), and no shorts for men or women in those areas.What special things do I need to pack?One of my favorite things in the world to bring to Egypt is an Evian Mister, a sprayer with a fine mist of Evian water. You may be able to find it in your local drug store. Spray a little on your face or head , and your body temperature will feel like it’s dropped 10 or 15 degrees. Other items include your camera, sun block and extra batteries.How do I communicate with home?Internet cafes are plentiful everywhere, especially in Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria. If you have international calling on you phone, you should be able to use it-AT&T and Sprint both work internationally for sure, but make sure you have the international coverage. A satellite phone is best if you are certain to need coverage in the middle of the country, like while sailing up the Nile , but for most people these days a cell phone is fine.What medical preparation do I need?In a word: none! The one thing you may come down with in Egypt is politely called “Pharoah ’s Revenge. ” The thing that gets rid of pharoah’s Revenge is a regionally produced medicine, and is available at every drugstore for $1 a box . DON’T
drink local water. DO drink bottled water, avoid the skins of fresh vegetables, and you’ll be fine.小题1: What clothing is proper for ladies visiting a mosque?A.String bikinisB.Bathing suitsC.Long-sleeve clothesD.Shorts.小题2:What’s the use of an Evian Mister?A.To relieve your thirst.B.To cool yourself down.C.To prevent sunburns.D.To drive away insects.小题3:What information is provided about distance communication?A.A cell phone is enough for most people.B.AT&T and Sprint offer free service in Egypt.C.A satellite phone doesn’t work in Mid-Egypt.D.Internet cafes are only available in big cities.小题4:What does “Pharoah ‘s Revenge” probably refer to in the last paragraph?A.A battleB.A taleC.A diseaseD.A plant小题5:The purpose of this passage is to
.A.describe a journey to Egypt to the touristsB.offer some practical tips on traveling in EgyptC.warn readers of the awful insects in EgyptD.appeal to more possible tourists to the journey Most of the guests who come on our trips have never been to Egypt before .We want to make everyone comfortable and at ease, but we do always get the same questions in advance of trip. So here I will give you some travel tips.What should I wear?If you’re lucky enough to visit Egypt between November and February, pack a sweater. You’ll need it——the desert gets rather cold at night. During the day, the temperature will be agreeable and comfortable. Any other time, pack as if you’re going to Phoenix of Vegas in August. For the ladies, bathing suits are normal if there’s a pool where you are going, but leave the string bikini at home –it is a Muslim country, after all. Last, if you are planning on visiting any mosques(清真寺)or certain parts of upper Egypt, ladies will need to plan on bringing something that comes at least to the elbow(肘部), and no shorts for men or women in those areas.What special things do I need to pack?One of my favorite things in the world to bring to Egypt is an Evian Mister, a sprayer with a fine mist of Evian water. You may be able to find it in your local drug store. Spray a little on your face or head , and your body temperature will feel like it’s dropped 10 or 15 degrees. Other items include your camera, sun block and extra batteries.How do I communicate with home?Internet cafes are plentiful everywhere, especially in Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria. If you have international calling on you phone, you should be able to use it-AT&T and Sprint both work internationally for sure, but make sure you have the international coverage. A satellite phone is best if you are certain to need coverage in the middle of the country, like while sailing up the Nile , but for most people these days a cell phone is fine.What medical preparation do I need?In a word: none! The one thing you may come down with in Egypt is politely called “Pharoah ’s Revenge. ” The thing that gets rid of pharoah’s Revenge is a regionally produced medicine, and is available at every drugstore for $1 a box . DON’T
.A.describe a journey to Egypt to the touristsB.offer some practical tips on traveling in EgyptC.warn readers of the awful insects in EgyptD.appeal to more possible tourists to the journey科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:B小题3:A小题4:C小题5:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Getting ready for a big test? Want to get some extra energy for your next sports event? Or do you just need to relax? Match the mood you’re in( or the mood you’d like to be in) to the descriptions below and find out what color may help.Feeling tired: Red can help you meet the demands of a busy day. If you’ve got a tough day ahead, try wearing a red sweater or painting your fingernails a rich red to boost(增加) your energy.Feeling tense or depressed: Green may give you a sense of peace. Take a long walk through a tree-filled park or read a book in a grassy area.Wanting to use your creativity: Violet(紫罗兰色) helps increase creativity. Think of a creative project you’d like to start and use the color violet as your main theme.Experiencing lack of interest: Yellow helps to improve thought process and mental sharpness. Start keeping a diary on yellow notepaper, and get some sunlight on your face.Needing to boost your imagination: Indigo(靛蓝色) strengthens dream activity. Put on your favorite pair of jeans and a pair of indigo sunglasses.Feeling sad, self-conscious, nervous: Orange may help start your emotions and make you more social. Buy yourself an orange book bag or purse and carry it with you on the days when you’re feeling low.Having trouble sleeping: Blue helps calm your nerves and brings relaxation. Buy some blue sheets for your bed and curl up with your favorite magazines for a relaxing night.小题1: If you’re trying to calm yourself down, you may ________.
A.wear a red sweater
B.walk through green fields.
C.put on a pair of jeans
D.buy a yellow bag
小题2:Which of the following is most helpful in producing unique artwork?
小题3:According to the passage, orange____________.
A.helps fire one’s imagination
B.helps you deal with people easily
C.helps have a good rest
D.helps save energy
小题4: If you want to be in high spirits, which colors may help?
A.Red and yellow
B.Yellow and blue
C.Green and violet
D.Blue and green
DFGHHS4160
小题1:B小题1:C小题1:B小题1:A
【解题导语】 本文讲述颜色对人的情绪的影响,通过对颜色的认识,可以用颜色来调节心情。小题1:选B。细节判断题。根据第三段中的Green may give you a sense of peace可知,绿色会使人心情平静。小题1:选C。推理判断题。根据第四段可知,紫罗兰色可以激发人的创造性,而奇特的艺术作品最需要创造性。小题1:选B。推理判断题。根据倒数第二段可知,桔色可以锻炼人的社交能力,使人学会更轻松地与他人打交道。小题1:选A。细节理解题。根据文章内容可知,红色给人以能量,黄色加快人的思维过程,由此可以判断这两种颜色都能使人保持一种好的精神状态。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码阅读理解 Do you want to get pocket money or do you want to learn the value of money?Starting your own business is an excellent way to learn skills that will last all your life. If you are more business 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
  Do you want to get pocket money or do you want to learn the value of money?Starting your own business is an excellent way to learn skills that will last all your life.
  If you are more business minded, choose what you want to do to make money and then ask your parents for support(支持).Here are some ways for kids to make money with their own business.
  Housing Cleaning:This is a good job for older children.Practice on your own house first.Then you’ll have some experience.
  Mother’s Helper:If you are too young to baby-sit(做保姆), thinking about being a mother’s helper.This means that you look after the kids while their mother gets some work done in another place.
  Plant Watering:If you know of someone going on a trip soon, offer to water their plants for a little money.You should learn which plants need to be watered every day and which prefer to stay drier.
  Pet sitting:Someone leaving on a trip might also need you to look after their animals.They should show you where the food is and how much to feed the pets each day.For dogs, you will need to walk them and spend some time playing with them.And don’t forget to let them out or go to the bathroom!
  Toy renting:Do you have lots of old toys that you don’t need any more?Rent(出租)them out to families with children who are tired of their own toys, or to grandparents who have children visiting.
  These are just a few ideas to get you started.Remember to be friendly with the customers(顾客).Good luck!
Which of the following is not mentioned for kids to do?
Toy Renting
Housing Cleaning
Pet Sitting
Newspaper spending
If someone will leave on a trip, which of the following can’t you offer to do?
Planting watering
TV watching
Pet walking
Pet feeding
If you have lots of toys that you don’t need any more, you can ________ to make money.
throw them out
rent them out
sell them to a toy shop
lend them to your friends
According to the passage, you should be ________ with the customers.
答案:1.D;2.B;3.B;4.C;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
  You will have a lot of reading to do in this grade this year.You can do more of it in less time if you learn to read rapidly.
  Perhaps you have been told about some habits (习惯) which keep a person from reading fast and have been strongly asked to break those habits which you might have.
  Do you still have any of these bad habits?Check yourself by answering“yes”or“no”to these questions.
  (1) Do you move your lips (嘴唇) when reading silently?
  (2) Do you point to words with your finger as you read?
  (3)Do you move your head from side to side as you read?
  (4)Do you read one word at a time?
  If you answer“yes”to any of these questions,start at once to break the habit.If you move your tips,hold your fingers over them,or hold a piece of paper be-tween your lips while you are reading.Then if your lips move,your will know it and can stop them.
  If you point to words,hold the two sides of your book,one side with your left hand,the other side with your right hand.Then you won't have a free finger to use in pointing while reading.If you move your head,place your chin (下巴) in one hand and hold your head still (静止不动的).
  If you read no more than one or two or three words at a time,you need to work very hard in learning to take in (吸收) more words at each glance (一瞥) as your eyes travel across the lines of words.
  Even if you do rather fast now,you can learn to read even faster.As you probably have been told,the secret of fast reading is to take in whole groups of words as each glance.Read in through groups and force (迫使) your eyes along the lines of words as fast as you can to make them go.Anyone who practices doing these things will he able to read faster.(1)
You may hold your fingers over your lips while reading so as ______.
  A.to tell others to be silent
  B.to feel whether your lips move or not
  C.to hold a piece of paper between them
  D.to keep yourself from talking to others
When you read,______.
  A.don't keep your head still
  B.don't hold your books with your hands
  C.don't stand up near a desk
  D.don't use your finger to point to words
If you learn to read fast,______.
  A.you can read more in less time
  B.you can write faster
  C.you can understand better
  D.you can read less in more time
You must _______ those habits that we are talking about in this reading.
  A.remember  B.have C.get rid of D.keep
This reading is mainly about ______.
  A.the way of reading fast
  B.the importance of fast reading
  C.the bad habits in reading
  D.how to speak quickly
  The shopping list
  Quantity (数量) pace{50} Item (项目) pace{50}    Price (价格)
  1pace{150} Magazine (杂志) pace{50} ¥3.75
  3pace{150} Penpace{130} ¥1.50 each
  1pace{150} Tapepace{120} ¥1.25
  1pace{150} Pencil Bagpace{80} ¥2.50
  1pace{150} Notebookpace{100} ¥1.00
  Subtotal(小计)pace{220} ¥13.00
  Tax (税)pace{270} ¥0.50
  Total (总额)pace{250} ¥13.50
  (A:cashier 出纳员  B:customer 顾客)
  A:The total is $13.50.How will you pay?
  B:Do you take credit cards (信用卡)?
  A:Sorry,we don't.Cash (现金) only.
  B:OK.Here is $20.OO.
  A:Thanks a lot.Here is the change (找的零钱) for you.Do you need a bag?
  B:Yes,please.
  A:Here you are.
  B:Thank you very much.
  A:Thank you,too.(1)
The customer wants ______.
  A.to get a discount (折扣)  
B.to use a credit card
  C.one bag for each item  
D.to pay with a check (支票)
How much does the cashier give the customer?
  A.¥20.00. B.¥10.50.  C.¥10.00. D.¥6.50.
The tax is ______.
  A.less than a dollar  
B.10% of the total
  C.fifty dollars    
D.more than a price of a notebook
“Here you are.” is the same as“______”.
  A.This is for me.  
B.Please leave.
  C.This is your bag.
D.The door is over there.
Which of these sentences is true?
  A.The store doesn't have any bags.
B.A tape costs more than a pen.
  C.The person buys six things.  
D.The store doesn't take credit cards.
  Binhai No.3 Middle School Rules                                
  Yon must
*look clean and tidy  
*be quiet in the library                            
*stay in the playground at break time
*bring a letter from your parents if you’re ill
*stand up when a teacher comes into the classroom                          
*hand in your homework on time
*arrive at school by half past seven
You mustn’t
                            *fight  
*bring radios or CD players to school    
*run or shout in the school buildings    
*talk loudly in the hallways        
*leave school at break time or at lunch time
                                           *Wear jeans                  
*cat or drink in the classroom
假如你是滨海三中的学生,请依据校规内容回答下面的问题。(1)
What are the things you must not do when you’re in the school buildings?
Can you leave school at lunch-time?
What must you do when your teacher comes into your classroom?
What do the school rules say about fight?
When must you get to school every morning?
阅读理解  My family lives in this street. In the morning, my father goes
to work and all the children go to school. My father takes us to school every day. My mother is at home every day. She does the
housework. She always has lunch at home, and sees her friends in the afternoon. In the evening, all the children come home from
school early. My father comes home from work late. At night, my two brothers and I always do our homework. We go to bed at ten. My
father and mother usually read newspapers. On Saturday we all watch TV.根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。
  1. ______ goes to work in the morning.    [  ]
   A. No one  B. We all   C. My father   D. My mother
  2. ______ lunch at home.           [  ]
   A. My mother has        B. My father has
   C. Only the children have   D. All the family have
  3. ______ home early.             [  ]
   A. The children come     B. My father comes
   C. My mother comes       D. My parents come
  4. We all watch TV______.           [  ]
   A. three times a week     B. every day
   C. usually           D. on Saturday
  5. There are ______ people in my family.   [  ]
   A. three  B. four   C. five   D. six
    Mr and Mrs Green do not often go out in the evening, but one Saturday, Mrs Green says to Mr Green, &There is a good film at
  the cinema tonight. Shall we go to see it?&
    Mr Green is quite happy about it. So they went, and both of them enjoy the film.  They come out of the cinema at 11 0'clock, get into their car
and begin driving home. They see a woman running along the road very fast, and a man is running after her. So Mr Green drives the
car very slowly near the woman and says to her, &Can we help you?&  &No, thank you.& the woman says, &My husband(丈夫)and I always
run home after the cinema, and the last one must wash the dishes at home!&
根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。
  1. Mr and Mrs Green goes out _____ one evening.[  ]
  A. to see a film       B. to drive a car
  C. to run along the road   D. to take a walk
  2. _____ enjoy the film.           [  ]
  A. Mr Green       B. Mrs Green
  C. Mr and Mrs Green   D. Everybody there
  3. Mr Green wants to _____.          [  ]
  A. drive the car slowly   B. help that woman
  C. run along the road    D. look at the woman
  4. That woman ____.              [  ]