英语求百度翻译在线英语,在线等,急

求高手帮忙翻译一下,在线等,急
数学教学情境的创设,是指在数学教学中对教学内容的呈现采用特定的方法,来达到激发学生主动地联想、想象、积极地思维,以获得某种与新学内容有关的形象或思维成果;或使学生产生某种情感的体验。本文着重阐述创设情境教学的主要方式,并通过案例展示分析,揭示了中学数学素质教学中的情境教学对学生学习的影响。关键词 中学数学; 情境创设; 教学案例
09-05-13 &
热收缩包装机是目前使用比较多的一种包装机械。heat shrink packaging machine is one of the most widely used packaging machines nowadays. 本文主要研究小型多功能热收缩包装机的plc控制系统设计,根据设计要求确定设计方案,达到驱动相关机械结构完成规定动作的目的。this paper describes the design of a plc based control system for small, multifunctional heat shrink packaging machines, and based upon a design plan made according to the design requirements, presents the results showing the effects of the method of driving relevant machine structural parts to complete the stipulated actions.  采用机电一体化的设计思想,完成元器件的选型,绘制控制系统的相关图形文件,设计梯形图程序和工业触摸屏的人机交互界面,完成对主加热器的温度控制、热收缩时间的控制、封刀加热时间的控制、手动/自动选择的控制。the solutions adopted in the design were the integrated electro-mechanical solutions, including choosing types of components, creating graphics files for the control system and designing ladder diagrams with programs and interfaces for human-machine interactions, thus realizing a temperature control of the main heater, a real-time control of the heat shrink process, a real-time control during the process of drying with air knives and automatic accompaniment and manual performance selectable.
请登录后再发表评论!
Mathematical education circumstances be created by, is that the presentation format referring to in mathematical education to content of courses adopt specially appointed method , comes to reach the activating student associating active , imagining, actively thought, to gain some kind of image relevant to new learning content or Or make a student produce some kind of emotion experiencing. The main body of a book is emphasized setting forth the main way creating circumstances teaching , is analyse and by the fact that case shows, have revealed circumstances in middle school mathematics quality teaching teaching to the effect that the student studies. Keyword middl Circ Teaching case 如果你对我的答案表示满意,请选为最佳答案,谢谢~
请登录后再发表评论!求翻译,在线等急!!!!_英语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:88,750贴子:
求翻译,在线等急!!!!
在中国,长辈抚摸小孩的头表示疼爱,但是你到了就不能摸孩子的头顶了,因为印尼人觉得孩子的头顶是离神最近的地方,所以摸孩子的头是不尊重的行为。求大神翻译
今天由我来为大家带来...
哪个过来告诉他 贴吧讨...
高薪笔译工作敲门砖,兼职英剧美剧生肉翻译,先上沪江网校,拿下笔译考试再说!平均每课时低至3.3元,课程大纲干货试听,轻松通过笔译考试,找到理想工作!
In China , when the elderly touches
child ' head
, it means love .While that is not
allowed in Indonesia
, since indonesian think the head
nearest place to God
.Thus , touching one's head is regarded as disrespectful .
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴高分求翻译!中译英,几句话,在线等急急急.!
高分求翻译!中译英,几句话,在线等急急急.!
高分求翻译!中译英,几句话,在线等急急急.!?
高分求翻译!中译英,几句话,在线等急急急.!
内容请不要用翻译器.要求地道一点,英语 学科上具有 优势, 具备了一定的 阅读与交流能力,思维敏捷. 我 性格活泼,正式一点,另外三好学生怎么翻啊. 而且我从小学习英语,已经十年了:我在数学.从小数学成绩总是班上的第一名.. 就翻译这些.,曾多次参加辩论赛
have the advantages at Maths and English.I am a Triple A Students, I have been learning English since my primary school. I am vivacious and quick-witted, up to now. Moreover. I have the skill of reading and communicating in English. I took part in many debates. I was always the best student at Maths in my class during my primary school time, about ten years
i have advantage of math english .i always keep top in my class since i born,and i keep studing on english in pass ten years.
I have been good at math,english.I have got the first place at math for many times.It is 10years since I have learned english.I am skillful in reading and communicating.I am an outgoing and clever guy and have taken part in many debate competitions.a Triple A Student
I am an active dialectician with a smart mind. As Math and English are my preponderant subjects, I always ranked the very top in the math exams since young. Meanwhile, I have been learning english over ten years so that I am able to read fast and speak fluently in english.优等生:whiz kid三好学生:“three good” student (good in study, attitude and health)(来源于爱词霸)
I in math, English subject has advantage. From the math scores are always the first name in the class. And I from learning English, has ten years, have a certain amount of reading and communication skills. My character and lively, the thought is agile, has repeatedly participating in the debate.
I in math, English subject has advantage. From the math scores are always the first name in the class. And I from learning English, has ten years, have a certain amount of reading and communication skills. My character and lively, the thought is agile, has repeatedly participating in the debate. 三好学生:Miyoshi students
高分求英文翻译一句!……
上面的翻译存在一个对西方文化理解的问题,Him首字母大写是指上帝。可理解为:主给我力量,让我无所不能...
(高分)求翻译5句中译英……
1.Jimmy rushed to the sidewalk and picked up a pur...
高分求,几句英语翻译……
以下是外贸行业地道的词汇表达,可供你参考。 QC=Quality Control 成品检验是Fina...
高分求几句英语翻译……
1 供应商(或卖方)有义务向采购者(或买方)提供设备运行所需的所有必要备用配件. 2 拼写似乎有错误...
高分求!英语翻译!……
In consideration of(In view of ) your professional...
翻译!求中译英几句话!好的会加高分!……
每天最开心的事就是见到你Every day the most joyful thing is to ...
高分跪求英语句子翻译……
i am the collegue of XX,he has been away from our ...
高分求翻译!中译英……
Coal additive Coal additive technology by using bi...
高分求翻译!汉译英,8句话!急!急!急!……
1. Love has nothing to do with how long it lasts. ...
高分求翻译高手,中译英……
你好 文章很长,我终于翻译完了。 1、总进、出水汇流管分别装在励端和汽端的机座内,对地设有绝缘,运行...
1.As far as I am concerned, an array of integrated...
15.1 在本合同有效期之内以及在合同失效之后,合同每一方(即“接受方”)谨此承诺尊重并保密它在履行...
全文如下: Managers for the twenty-first century 21世纪的管...
有一天,一个熟识了很久的男性对我说:我喜欢你。 One day,a familiar mankind...
Green pepper potato Wire Material: 2 potatoes in a...
体育心理学家的工作是帮助运动员实现目标,就像教练训练身体一样有效的训练头脑。 对于许多运动员来说,参...
1.Jimmy rushed to the sidewalk and picked up a pur...
??, ???? ?? ?? ???&#...
Copyright & 2015
联系方式:andy410●}

我要回帖

更多关于 有道翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信