cyclicly near rectangular prismwave 对吗

This page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls.
Screen reader users, click the load entire article button to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
PasswordRemember meSign in via your institutionSign in via your institution
&RIS&(for EndNote, Reference Manager, ProCite)
&RefWorks Direct Export
& Citation Only
& Citation and Abstract
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page.
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page. This page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls. Click the View full text link to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
, August 2012, Pages
A 3D model of non-destructive ultrasonic testing for cracks near a non-planar back surface is presented. The scattering by an interior rectangular crack in a thick-walled component with a back surface of general geometry is considered. The 3D wave scattering problem is solved using boundary integral equation methods (BIEMs): the boundary element method (BEM) for the back surface displacement is combined with an analytical technique for the hypersingular traction boundary integral equation for the crack opening displacement. The solution method generates many unknowns, but by applying a threshold criterion a sparse approximation of the system matrix is obtained such that a fast sparse solver may be used. The computations are accelerated further using the stationary phase approximation for the computation of probe field integrals. The action of ultrasonic probes in transmission and reception, calibration by side-drilled holes and effects of material damping are taken into account in the model, and a few numerical examples illustrate the influence of the back surface geometry.KeywordsElastic waves; Boundary integral equation method; Boundary element method; Scattering; Non-destructive testing; Ultrasonics
No articles found.
This article has not been cited.
No articles found.:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
It is a problem of communication that ask you utilize Fourier Series to create a periodic rectangular wave with the frequency of 1000Hz. I'd like to fullfill it using Matlab which I have never come accross before. I hope this is a nice work and i began yesterday. It is easy in fact, however, there seems something wrong with the function of integral. As you know, we must do the integral when we work out the fourier series of any function. I have tryed almost every method but it didn't work still.It is Lao Zhu who helped me to work out this problem. He didn't use the systme function of integral at all but do integral by all his own codes. And it worked very well. But I am still puzzlled that: where i was wrong? Maybe only the God knows.Two days later is the new year 2006 coming. Our class decide to have a celebrating dinner party this evening at the Guolin Restaurant. 52 of our 59 classmembers go for it and we have a even big dinner. The food tastes good and
we all have a good time together. I hope everyone go smoothly in the coming year and have a great progress. Bottoms up!
历史上的今天:
湘南乃風- 純恋歌
《DDS Report》
《DDS Presentation》
《1dB压缩点与IIP3的关系》
《功率放大器导通角波形分析》
《功率放大器的热效应》
《功率放大器的过驱动和欠驱动》
《功率放大器中的AM-PM失真》
《HBT PA偏置点的选择》
《Steven Cripps第二版笔记》
《Cripps Advanced 笔记》