He look pale blue dotas if he had see(saw?) a ghost.

He’s an old cobbler(修鞋匠) with a shop in the Marais, a historic area in Paris. When I took him my shoes, he at first told me, “I haven’t time. Take them to the other fellow on the main street. He’ll fix them for you right away.”But I had my eyes on his shop for a long time. Just looking at his bench loaded with tools and pieces of leather, I knew he was a skilled craftsman(手艺人). “No.” I replied, “The other fellow can’t do it well.”“The other fellow” was one of those shopkeepers who fix shoes and make keys — without knowing much about mending shoes or making keys. They work carelessly, and when they have finished sewing back a sandal strap(鞋带), you might as well just throw away the pair.My man saw I wouldn't give in, and he smiled. He wiped hands on his blue apron(围裙), looked at my shoes, had me write my name on one shoe with a piece of chalk and said, “Come back in a week.”I was about to leave when he took a pair of soft leather boots off a shelf.“See what I can do?” he said with pride. “Only three of us in Paris can do this kind of work.”When I got back out into the street, the world seemed brand-new to me. He was something out of an ancient legend, this old craftsman with his way of speaking familiarly, his very strange dusty felt hat, his funny accent and his pride in his craft.These are times when nothing is important but the bottom line, when you can do things any old way as long as it “pays”, when, in short, people look on work as a path to ever-increasing consumption rather than a way to realize their abilities. In such a period it is a rare comfort to find a cobbler who gets his greatest satisfaction from pride in a job well done.小题1:Which of the following is true about the old cobbler?A.He was equipped with the best repairing tools.B.He was the only cobbler in the Marais.C.He was proud of his skills.D.He was a native Parisian.小题2:The sentence “He was something out of an ancient legend” implies that ______.A.nowadays you can hardly find anyone like himB.it was difficult to communicate with this manC.the man was very strangeD.the man was too old小题3:According to the author, many people work just to ______.A.realize their abilitiesB.gain happinessC.make moneyD.gain respect小题4:This story wants to tell us that ______.A.craftsmen make a lot of moneyB.whatever you do, do it well C.craftsmen need self-respectD.people are born equal - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:He’s an old cobbler(修鞋匠) with a shop in the Marais, a historic area in Paris. When I took him my shoes, he at first told me, “I haven’t time. Take them to the other fellow on the main street. He’ll fix them for you right away.”But I had my eyes on his shop for a long time. Just looking at his bench loaded with tools and pieces of leather, I knew he was a skilled craftsman(手艺人). “No.” I replied, “The other fellow can’t do it well.”“The other fellow” was one of those shopkeepers who fix shoes and make keys — without knowing much about mending shoes or making keys. They work carelessly, and when they have finished sewing back a sandal strap(鞋带), you might as well just throw away the pair.My man saw I wouldn't give in, and he smiled. He wiped hands on his blue apron(围裙), looked at my shoes, had me write my name on one shoe with a piece of chalk and said, “Come back in a week.”I was about to leave when he took a pair of soft leather boots off a shelf.“See what I can do?” he said with pride. “Only three of us in Paris can do this kind of work.”When I got back out into the street, the world seemed brand-new to me. He was something out of an ancient legend, this old craftsman with his way of speaking familiarly, his very strange dusty felt hat, his funny accent and his pride in his craft.These are times when nothing is important but the bottom line, when you can do things any old way as long as it “pays”, when, in short, people look on work as a path to ever-increasing consumption rather than a way to realize their abilities. In such a period it is a rare comfort to find a cobbler who gets his greatest satisfaction from pride in a job well done.小题1:Which of the following is true about the old cobbler?A.He was equipped with the best repairing tools.B.He was the only cobbler in the Marais.C.He was proud of his skills.D.He was a native Parisian.小题2:The sentence “He was something out of an ancient legend” implies that ______.A.nowadays you can hardly find anyone like himB.it was difficult to communicate with this manC.the man was very strangeD.the man was too old小题3:According to the author, many people work just to ______.A.realize their abilitiesB.gain happinessC.make moneyD.gain respect小题4:This story wants to tell us that ______.A.craftsmen make a lot of moneyB.whatever you do, do it well C.craftsmen need self-respectD.people are born equalHe’s an old cobbler(修鞋匠) with a shop in the Marais, a historic area in Paris. When I took him my shoes, he at first told me, “I haven’t time. Take them to the other fellow on the main street. He’ll fix them for you right away.”But I had my eyes on his shop for a long time. Just looking at his bench loaded with tools and pieces of leather, I knew he was a skilled craftsman(手艺人). “No.” I replied, “The other fellow can’t do it well.”“The other fellow” was one of those shopkeepers who fix shoes and make keys — without knowing much about mending shoes or making keys. They work carelessly, and when they have finished sewing back a sandal strap(鞋带), you might as well just throw away the pair.My man saw I wouldn't give in, and he smiled. He wiped hands on his blue apron(围裙), looked at my shoes, had me write my name on one shoe with a piece of chalk and said, “Come back in a week.”I was about to leave when he took a pair of soft leather boots off a shelf.“See what I can do?” he said with pride. “Only three of us in Paris can do this kind of work.”When I got back out into the street, the world seemed brand-new to me. He was something out of an ancient legend, this old craftsman with his way of speaking familiarly, his very strange dusty felt hat, his funny accent and his pride in his craft.These are times when nothing is important but the bottom line, when you can do things any old way as long as it “pays”, when, in short, people look on work as a path to ever-increasing consumption rather than a way to realize their abilities. In such a period it is a rare comfort to find a cobbler who gets his greatest satisfaction from pride in a job well done.小题1:Which of the following is true about the old cobbler?A.He was equipped with the best repairing tools.B.He was the only cobbler in the Marais.C.He was proud of his skills.D.He was a native Parisian.小题2:The sentence “He was something out of an ancient legend” implies that ______.A.nowadays you can hardly find anyone like himB.it was difficult to communicate with this manC.the man was very strangeD.the man was too old小题3:According to the author, many people work just to ______.A.realize their abilitiesB.gain happinessC.make moneyD.gain respect小题4:This story wants to tell us that ______.A.craftsmen make a lot of moneyB.whatever you do, do it well C.craftsmen need self-respectD.people are born equal科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心A boy was walking home from school when he saw a large, tempting(诱人的) apple on one of the branches of an apple tree hanging out over a tall fence. The boy wasn’t much of a fruit-eater,
a bar of chocolate if given the choice,
, as they say, the forbidden fruit can be tempting. Seeing the apple, the boy wanted it. The more he looked at it, the
he felt and the more he wanted that apple.He stood on tiptoe(脚尖), ___29
as high as he could , but even at his tallest
30___ he was unable to touch it. He began to
up and down, as high as he could, at the
32 of each jump stretching his arms to get the apple. Still it remained out of
33 .Not giving up, he thought, if only he had something to
34 on. His school bag wouldn’t give enough height and he didn’t want to
the things inside, like his lunch box, pencil case, and Gameboy. Looking 36 , he hoped he might find an old box, a rock, or,
37 luck, even a ladder, but it was a tidy neighborhood and there was nothing he could use. He had tried everything he could think to do.
seeing any other choices, he gave up and started to walk
39 . At first he felt angry and disappointed thinking about how hungry he had become from his 40 , and how he really wanted that apple. The more he
41 like this, the more unhappy he became.42
, the boy of our story was a pretty smart guy, even if he couldn’t always get what he wanted. He started to say to himself, “This isn’t
. I don’t have the apple and I’m feeling miserable as well. There’s
more I can do to get the apple—that is unchangeable—but we are supposed to be able to
45 our feelings. If that’s the case, what can I do to feel better?小题1:A.preferringB.offeringC.receivingD.allowing小题2:A.soB.thenC.butD.or小题3:A.sadderB.angrierC.hungrierD.tastier小题4:A.expandingB.stretchingC.swingingD.pulling小题5:A.strengthB.lengthC.rangeD.height小题6:A.jumpB.lookC.walkD.glance小题7:A.tipB.stageC.topD.level小题8:A.hopeB.handC.sightD.reach小题9:A.putB.standC.getD.hold小题10:A.breakB.shakeC.takeD.strike小题11:A.upB.forwardC.downD.around小题12:A.forB.withC.onD.of小题13:A.AfterB.ThroughC.WithoutD.Upon小题14:A.backB.awayC.upD.down小题15:A.wishesB.beliefsC.effortsD.goals小题16:A.thoughtB.imaginedC.triedD.claimed小题17:A.ThereforeB.HoweverC.MoreoverD.Otherwise小题18:A.skilfulB.cheerfulC.harmfulD.helpful小题19:A.somethingB.anythingC.everythingD.nothing小题20:A.changeB.expressC.forgetD.describe - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A boy was walking home from school when he saw a large, tempting(诱人的) apple on one of the branches of an apple tree hanging out over a tall fence. The boy wasn’t much of a fruit-eater,
, as they say, the forbidden fruit can be tempting. Seeing the apple, the boy wanted it. The more he looked at it, the
the things inside, like his lunch box, pencil case, and Gameboy. Looking 36 , he hoped he might find an old box, a rock, or,
37 luck, even a ladder, but it was a tidy neighborhood and there was nothing he could use. He had tried everything he could think to do.
39 . At first he felt angry and disappointed thinking about how hungry he had become from his 40 , and how he really wanted that apple. The more he
, the boy of our story was a pretty smart guy, even if he couldn’t always get what he wanted. He started to say to himself, “This isn’t
more I can do to get the apple—that is unchangeable—but we are supposed to be able to
45 our feelings. If that’s the case, what can I do to feel better?小题1:A.preferringB.offeringC.receivingD.allowing小题2:A.soB.thenC.butD.or小题3:A.sadderB.angrierC.hungrierD.tastier小题4:A.expandingB.stretchingC.swingingD.pulling小题5:A.strengthB.lengthC.rangeD.height小题6:A.jumpB.lookC.walkD.glance小题7:A.tipB.stageC.topD.level小题8:A.hopeB.handC.sightD.reach小题9:A.putB.standC.getD.hold小题10:A.breakB.shakeC.takeD.strike小题11:A.upB.forwardC.downD.around小题12:A.forB.withC.onD.of小题13:A.AfterB.ThroughC.WithoutD.Upon小题14:A.backB.awayC.upD.down小题15:A.wishesB.beliefsC.effortsD.goals小题16:A.thoughtB.imaginedC.triedD.claimed小题17:A.ThereforeB.HoweverC.MoreoverD.Otherwise小题18:A.skilfulB.cheerfulC.harmfulD.helpful小题19:A.somethingB.anythingC.everythingD.nothing小题20:A.changeB.expressC.forgetD.describeA boy was walking home from school when he saw a large, tempting(诱人的) apple on one of the branches of an apple tree hanging out over a tall fence. The boy wasn’t much of a fruit-eater,
45 our feelings. If that’s the case, what can I do to feel better?小题1:A.preferringB.offeringC.receivingD.allowing小题2:A.soB.thenC.butD.or小题3:A.sadderB.angrierC.hungrierD.tastier小题4:A.expandingB.stretchingC.swingingD.pulling小题5:A.strengthB.lengthC.rangeD.height小题6:A.jumpB.lookC.walkD.glance小题7:A.tipB.stageC.topD.level小题8:A.hopeB.handC.sightD.reach小题9:A.putB.standC.getD.hold小题10:A.breakB.shakeC.takeD.strike小题11:A.upB.forwardC.downD.around小题12:A.forB.withC.onD.of小题13:A.AfterB.ThroughC.WithoutD.Upon小题14:A.backB.awayC.upD.down小题15:A.wishesB.beliefsC.effortsD.goals小题16:A.thoughtB.imaginedC.triedD.claimed小题17:A.ThereforeB.HoweverC.MoreoverD.Otherwise小题18:A.skilfulB.cheerfulC.harmfulD.helpful小题19:A.somethingB.anythingC.everythingD.nothing小题20:A.changeB.expressC.forgetD.describe科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:C小题3:C小题4:B小题5:D小题6:A小题7:C小题8:D小题9:B小题10:A小题11:D小题12:B小题13:C小题14:B小题15:C小题16:A小题17:B小题18:D小题19:D小题20:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心His pale face suggested that he ______ ill and the teacher suggested that he _______ the doctor. A.was, should see6 A. U8 I2 h7 R0 ?3 `4 [1 i B.should be, saw! @( I, _* _4 @7 U C.were, had seen( M! @1 ]- M; N D.should be, see,7 O9 A5 B. g5 f) @- [% h( S; [
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类: His pale face suggested that he ______ ill and the teacher suggested that he _______ the doctor. A.was, should see6 A. U8 I2 h7 R0 ?3 `4 [1 i B.should be, saw! @( I, _* _4 @7 U C.were, had seen( M! @1 ]- M; N D.should be, see,7 O9 A5 B. g5 f) @- [% h( S; [
His pale face suggested that he ______ ill and the teacher suggested that he _______ the doctor. A.was, should see6 A. U8 I2 h7 R0 ?3 `4 [1 i B.should be, saw! @( I, _* _4 @7 U C.were, had seen( M! @1 ]- M; N D.should be, see,7 O9 A5 B. g5 f) @- [% h( S; [ 科目:难易度:最佳答案A解析试题分析:考查suggest用法。Suggest表示建议的时候,后面的句子使用虚拟语气:should do构成,should可以省略;当suggest表示暗示,说明的时候,后面使用陈述语气。第一空前的suggest意为暗示,说明,所以使用陈述语气;第二空前的suggest意为建议,后面使用虚拟语气。句意:他苍白的脸色说明他病了。他的老师建议他立刻去看医生。结合句意可知A正确。考点:考查suggest用法知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Toowoomba Ghost Hunters claim a member caught a ghost on film | Daily Mail Online
'He felt as though he was being watched': The terrifying moment a man hiking near an Australian suicide spot photographs a GHOST lurking in the bushes - and he claims he has been haunted ever since
Toowoomba Ghost Hunters claim a member snapped a picture of a ghost The picture was taken in a national park near Goomburra, Toowoomba The hiker who took the photo said he felt like he was being watchedHe noticed the shadowy figure as he was reviewing shots taken that dayBy
02:49 GMT, 21 August 2015
07:51 GMT, 21 August 2015
A man hiking near a local suicide spot in rural Queensland has snapped a picture of a shadowy figure that some claim is a ghost. The image, posted to Toowoomba Ghost Chasers' Facebook page on Thursday evening, appears to show a bald man, with a short beard, wearing a red jumper standing among a stack of fallen branches.The group claim that a member, who goes by Brokc David, was hiking in a national park near Goomburra, Toowoomba, in rural Queensland, when he started to feel as if someone was watching him.
A man hiking near a local suicide spot has snapped a picture of a shadowy figure that some claim is a ghost'This was shared by a member who went out hiking at a local Toowoomba water hole known for suicides.'‘He all of a sudden felt as though he was being watched and followed and he felt an awful feeling of dread wash over him.. Then when going back through his photos he finds this,’ the post read.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
The ghost hunting group said that while hikers frequent the area, it is rare to see someone dressed in red in the middle of remote bush land.Mr David said he has been experiencing a 'feeling of dread’ since he took the eerie photograph.‘Oddly enough I've been experiencing a similar feeling of dread every once in a while over the last week.''I'll be walking down the street and all of a sudden feel like something is about to jump out at me from behind a tree,’ he wrote on Facebook.
Toowoomba Ghost Chasers applied a colour inversion filter to reveal the shadowy apparitionSeveral people have commented on the photo testifying to its authenticity.‘Definitely a bearded man there in red!’ one woman said.Another man commented: ‘Wow that’s a great catch.’Others claim to see several other ‘spirits’ in the image, including that of two young children.‘Oh boy, in one of the pics there are spirits sitting on tree branches a girl and boy. In the other pictures around the spirit man there are many spirit faces.'
One woman claimed to be able to see 'a few lost souls' in this shot which she has circled in red
The ghost hunting group said that while hikers frequent the area, it is rare to see someone dressed in red in the middle of remote bushland
One man even claims he felt a sharp pain in the side of his head while viewing the supernatural image, which makes him believe the man may have been struck before he died.'Picking up the worst energy from this photo and it's giving me a headache. So much darkness in that area.' 'Picking up a sharp pain in the side of my head so this would be the area that caused someone's death in that photo.' For those who can't see the unearthly figures, one woman suggests quietly focusing. 'Don't just look but focus, sit quietly and just keep your focus for as long as it takes of course if you're still there tomorrow morning then I'd give up.'Daily Mail has contacted Mr David for comment.
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your message}

我要回帖

更多关于 babyghost lookbook 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信