医生帮我看看我得阴部这篇文章我哪里写的有问题呢?英语作文

我写了一篇英语作文,麻烦你们帮我看看有什么错误,这是初中的,看看可以打几分,Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekendsRecently ,I’ve had a discussion with myparents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends.My parents think it not good for us go outwith friends on weekends,they think it’s waste time on weekends,we’d bettergo over lessons or have a good sleep instead.And if we can help parents dosome housework,they will be more happier.But I don’t agree,I think take part inactivities is a very important part of our life,after five busy and tiredweekends,we should relaxed ourseves.Sowe ‘d better go out with our friends on weekends.
bczqyly2500
Recently ,I’ve had a discussion with myparents ---------这句有Recently,也就是说最近,过去时就行了,'ve去掉.My parents think( it) not good for us go out---------it'sthey will be (more happier)----------...
在繁忙劳累的学习日之后应该怎么改啊
they will be much happier可以吗
after busy weekdays.
much happier这个可以的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.My parents thought it not good for us to go out
2. it’s a waste of time on weekends3.they will be happier 去掉
4. taking part in activities is a very important part of our life,5.after five busy and tired weekdays, we should relax ourselves估计9分吧
I've had 改I hadit’s waste time 改wastinghave a good sleep instead改to instead it.help parents do some housework改 help sb to do sthmore happier去more 或改为 much happyI don’t agree改I...
teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?Recently ,I’ve had a discussion with my
parents about whether teenagers may go out with their friends on weekends.My parents think it's ...
I think taking part in some activities is a very important part of our life,这是一个复合句,里面含有一个宾语从句。而这个宾语从句的主语是 taking part in some
activities ,在英语中动词作主语时,我们用它们的动名词形式或者是不定式形式。所以这里把take变成了动名词。OK?还有不明白的地方吗?
扫描下载二维码帮我看看我写的英语作文有哪些语法错误!my hobbyI want to tell you about my hobby.I collect shoes .I have benn doing since I was 13.my friend know i like NBA very much.so i always run out of my money to buy shoes and now i have 20 pairs of them .the first one i ever got a pair of new shoes .it was cool and it called"NO.1 kobe" just a month i bought another shoes it was good-looking and cool it calls "NO7.T-MAC" now i ever store them in boxes under my bed my mother says i have to stop because they are very dear she doesn't wand to buy for me any more but i see.i have to stop because i run out of my money and my room to story them!
I want to tell you about my hobby. I collect shoes(改成I like collecting shoes更好).I have benn(是been) doing(加 this) since I was 13. my friend know(knows) i like NBA very much. so i always run out of my money to buy shoes and now i have 20 pairs of them . the first one(改成time) i ever(删去ever) got a pair of new shoes .it(合并成一句,删去.it) was cool and it called"NO.1 kobe" just a month (加after)i bought another shoes it was good-looking(改成nice,good-looking是形容人的) and cool (加,)it calls "NO7.T-MAC" .now i ever(改成have) store(改成stored) them in boxes under my bed my mother says i have to stop because they are very dear she doesn't wand(是want) to buy for me any more but i see. i have to stop because i run out of my money and my room to story(是store) them!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my hobby I want to tell you
my hobby. I collect shoes .I have benn doing so since 13. my friend know i like NBA so much that i always run out of my money to buy shoes ,and now i
already have 20...
第2行的最后一个单词是been第6行,shoes是复数,要用ones,而且你的
“I ever got是定语从句,因此缺少了主句的谓语动词,加个are,最后连着第7行,要加个was,是was called,是我们叫作,不是它自己叫它自己的名称第7行,是another pair of shoes,在这里,你的意思很牵强,不清楚的老师,还以为你出错了,第8行还是老毛病第...
扫描下载二维码帮我看看这篇英语作文有什么问题吧~(单词拼写和语法)【记叙文】.In my summer holidays,I did a lot of things.Apart form doing my homework,reading an English novel,watching TV and doing some housework,I went on a trip to Qingdao.It is really a beautiful city.There are many places of interest to see.But what impressed me most was the sunrise.The next morning I got up early.I was very happy because it was a fine day.By the time I got to the beach,the clouds on the horizon were turning red.In a little while,a small part of the sun was gradually appearing.The sun was very red,not shining.It rose slowly.At last it broke through the red clouds and jumped above the sea,just like a deep-red ball.At the same time the clouds and the sea water became red and bright.What a moving and unforgettable scene!
手心余温404
不错,不过深红色不是deep red,是dark red.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
同学,你把看日出写的非常美!就是开头apart from的from拼错了
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于伞这篇文章议论文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信