lookatmenow镜面分解thisismy怎么仿写

> 问题详情
读句子,将图片序号填入括号中。()Look.Thisismyblacknose.()Lookatme.Thisismygreenear.()Look. Thisismy
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
读句子,将图片序号填入括号中。(&&&&)&Look.&This&is&my&black&nose.&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&&)&Look&at&me.&This&is&my&green&ear.&&&&&&&&&&(&&&&)&Look. This&is&my&brown&body.&(&&&&&) This&is&a&purple&ruler.&(&&&&&) This&is&a&pink&sharpener.&&(&&&&&)&This&is&an&orange&pencil.1.&&&&&&&&&2.&&&&&&&&3.4.&&&&&&&&5.&&&&&&&6.
论文写作技巧
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……In a family where the roles of men and women are not sharply separated and where many household tasks are shared to a greater or lesser extent,notions of male superiority are hard to maintain. 的翻译是:凡不大幅分隔的男子和妇女的角色和男轻女的观念很多家务共有大或较小的程度上,很难维持一个家庭。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
In a family where the roles of men and women are not sharply separated and where many household tasks are shared to a greater or lesser extent,notions of male superiority are hard to maintain.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
凡不大幅分隔的男子和妇女的角色和男轻女的观念很多家务共有大或较小的程度上,很难维持一个家庭。
在一个家庭,在这样的男人和妇女的作用是分开,并在许多家庭没有太大任务是共同在或大或小的程度上,男性优越的观念难以维持。
在家庭,人和妇女的角色没有尖锐被分离,并且许多家庭任务分享在更加伟大或一点程度上的地方,男性优势的概念是坚硬维护。
相关内容&a麦克和他的叔叔一样高翻译 Mike and his uncle equally high translation & aSeries60SkinsSupport 正在翻译,请等待... & a给我拿些生菜怎么样 Takes greens how to me & aIt is calculated by drawing a tangent to the steepest initial straight-line portion of the load-deflection curve and using Eq 6 (for highly anisotropic composites, see Note 15). 正在翻译,请等待... & aTHIS SITE IS BETTER THAN 99% OF OTHER SITES* 正在翻译,请等待... & acollective disputes procedure 集体争执做法 & aIt all began on November 28, whcn Mr Paton's eight-ycar-old son, Bob , was playing in the big back garden of his parents' house. He met an old man with a long white beard. The old man told Bob he was builcling the underground railway there, but Bob didn't believe him. Bob told me afterwards that he knew the underground
& adiversity of our university 我们的大学变化 & a上排球课 On volleyball class & a玫瑰花香 Rose flower fragrance & ayou can not help my friend to translate chinese to
english?no ,k is not my friend,and i am not with tony now you can not help my friend to translate chinese to english? no, k is not my friend, and i am not with tony now & aUp close tonight 今晚关闭 & a'work made for hire' ‘为聘用’做的工作 & a他可以让我们足不出户学英语 他可以让我们足不出户学英语 & a你只属于我一个! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在那段时间他一直照顾我 He looks after me continuously in that period of time & alookatmethisismybody lookatmethisismybody & a我感到如此郁闷因为我在外语言学习方面很失败。 I feel so melancholy because I am defeated very much in the outside language study aspect.
beforehand.
& acontract or arrangement contract or arrangement & a请输入您要翻译的文本! mr brown is sixtysix. but he iooke young. he has 10tennis rackets,8 baseballs,6 basketballs, 12 soccer balls and 18 volleyballs. Please input the text which you must translate! mr brown is sixtysix. but he iooke young. he has 10tennis rackets,8 baseballs,6 basketballs, 12 soccer balls and 18 volleyballs. & a我的秘书将带你们参观我们公司 My secretary will lead you to visit our company & a赛 Match & awhat was the most humbling thing to happen to the writer in his childhood 什么是贬低事发生在作家身上在他的童年 & aAsa l dsajk jidsai
mndkak Asa l dsajk jidsai mndkak & a如果你发现一个字似乎在句子中说不通,你就应该查查字典.这是掌握句子的唯一办法 If you discovered a character as if in the sentence said does not pass, you should look up look up in a dictionary. This is grasps the sentence the only means & aScientific Research and Experimental Development Credit 科学研究和实验性发展信用 & ayou wouldnt believe me when i tell you how long i have been single...lol 您不会相信我,当我告诉您时我多久是唯一… lol & a按照订单我们还有400kg 材料未交,是否需要我们船运过来? We also have the 400kg material according to the order form not delivered, whether needs our ship transport to come? & a所以他们很高兴 Therefore they very happy & a你们公司是做什么的? What is your company does? & aHola buenos días 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIntercep Intercep & a老婆,我今生非你不娶 The wife, I this life must you does not marry & a但是我们有公司在那 But we have the company in that & aselfsolve selfsolve & a联系客人 Contacts with the visitor & a青春确实值得高度赞扬 The youth is worth praising highly truly & aneset karahan neset karahan & a哥伦布是第一个发现美洲大陆的人be the first 正在翻译,请等待...
& a报名条件,有比较好的英语口头表达能力的同学 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLocal or regional collectivities, public agencies or trade groups 地方或地方集体、政府机构或者贸易集团 & aAll tank boundaries must be oil tight and access is fitted with raised oil tight hatches. Ease of leaning and corrosion is also important considerations in the interior design of the tank. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a保持会议室干净整洁 Maintains the conference room cleanly neat
& a整个状态 Entire condition & aAs a matter of fact, the cables(绳索) that hold up the hanging bridge across the Min River in Sichuan are made of bamboo. The bridge has been in use for more than 1,000 years, and is still holding strong. As a matter of fact, the cables (rope) that hold up the hanging bridge across the Min River in Sichuan are made of bamboo. The bridge has been in use for more than 1,000 years, and is still holding strong. & a我计划11月22日10:00到达深圳,11月25日晚上20:40离开深圳返回上海。请建议你的时间安排。 I plan in November on 22 10:00 to arrive Shenzhen, on November 25 evening 20:40 leave Shenzhen to return to Shanghai.Please suggest your time arrangement. & a与这里相邻的城镇 With here neighboring cities & a如何渡过今天 How crossed today & atracking.
& aMy writing was so strange that only I can read it 我的文字是很奇怪的只有我可以读它 & a你们看我行不行?
& a更改请求页 The change requests the page & a赶快脱光! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这一时期,涌现了大量的杰出人物! This time, has emerged the massive outstanding characters! & aIn a family where the roles of men and women are not sharply separated and where many household tasks are shared to a greater or lesser extent,notions of male superiority are hard to maintain. 在家庭,人和妇女的角色没有尖锐被分离,并且许多家庭任务分享在更加伟大或一点程度上的地方,男性优势的概念是坚硬维护。 &您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
三上英语教案Unit5Lookatme.doc 13页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
三上英语教案Unit5Lookatme
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
义务教育教科书(江苏)三年级英语教案Unit5Lookatme第一教时教学内容Storytime教学目标1.能听懂、会说、会读日常用语和句型LookatmyT-shirt/skirt/cap…It’snice.Hownice!It’sgreat.Great.2.能听懂、会读、会说词汇lookat,T-shirt,it,it’s=itis,nice,skirt,great,jacket.3.能听懂、会说、会读、会写词汇good,I,am,cap教学重点句型:Lookat…词汇:lookat,T-shirt,nice,skirt,cap,great,jacket.教学难点日常用语:It’snice.Hownice!It’sgreat!Great!的用法和含意。词汇:T-shirt,skirt,jacket的读音。教学准备1.多媒体、录音磁带、挂图、生词卡、衣物的图片,教师准备亮丽时尚的短裙、夹克衫、体恤衫、便帽等。教师自己的家庭照。写好It’snice.Hownice!It’sgreat.Great.的卡片2.学生准备自己喜欢的漂亮的短裙、夹克衫、体恤衫、便帽等,或从杂志上剪下自己喜欢的这些衣物的图片。教学过程A.Freetalk1.Greetings2.Singasong.Myfamily3.Showtheteacher’sfamilyphoto.T:Look,Ihaveasweetfamily.Thisismy…Ss:Father.T:Thisismy…Ss:motherT:Who’sthis?Ss:ThisisMiss/Mr…T:Yes,thisisme.4.教师走进学生中间T:Look!Thisisaschoolbag.It’snice.(教师做手势,引导学生一起做,跟读)Ss:It’snice.T:Thisismyskirt/T-shirt.Isitnice?(教师展示自己的衣物,引导学生用yesorno回答)Ss:Yes,it’snice.T:Thisisajacket.Isitgreat?(教师做夸张一点的手势,引导学生初步理解great,领读,学生跟读)Ss:Yes,it’sgreat!教师用所带衣物打扮自己T:Now,lookatme.(用手势引导学生看自己)I’mgreattoday,right?Ss:Yes,you’regreat!T:Thankyou.T:Lookatmycap.Ss:It’sgreat.B.Presentation1.介绍目标单词1)师生对话,教师在黑板上板书单词cap,skirt,jacket,T-shirt.T:Thisisacap.Isitnice?Ss:Yes,it’snice.T:Cap.Acap.C-A-P,cap.……2)领读单词,学生跟读。3)教师出示衣物图片,请学生把图片贴在相应的单词后,并读出。4)引导学生欣赏、赞美同学的服装(教师用不同的手势引导学生赞美)T:Lookatthecap.Ss:It’snice.T:Lookatthejachet.Ss:Hownice!……2.展示Storytime的内容,引导学生理解内容T:Whoisshe?Ss:She’sYangLing.T:Who’sthis?Ss:ThisisYangLing’smother.T:LookatYangLing.What’sshewearing?Ss:Acap,askirt,aT-shirt.3.播放Storytime,学生跟读,模仿语音、语调,注意各赞美语的语气。4.学生分组表演C.Consolidation学生分组用所学语句互相欣赏、赞美同学的服饰,教师巡视指导。D.Homework1.跟录音读Storytime的内容。2.在四线三格上学习抄写单词good,I,he,am,cap.义务教育教科书三年级英语上册教案Unit5第二教时教学内容Funtime,Rhymetime教学目标:复习巩固衣物的词语,进一步学会用英语欣赏、赞美别人教学准备1.多媒体、挂图、生词卡、衣物的图片,Storytime中句子的卡片2.学生请美术老师帮助,用报纸设计制作自己喜欢的服装。教学过程A.Freetalk1.Greetings2.教师走进学生中间,一起对同学的服装进行欣赏、赞美T:Who’sthis?Ss:ThisisS1T:Lookathis/herjacket.Ss:It’snice.……B.Revision1.出示衣物图片,学生说出单词2.出示衣物类单词,学生认读3.出示Storytime中的语句,学生认读,引导学生做动作4.出示Storytime的图片,让学生给配音C.Makeandsay1.小组互相欣赏各自设计制作的报纸服装S1:Lookatmyskirt.S2:It’snice.LookatmyT-sh
正在加载中,请稍后...请输入您需要翻译的文本!The more you care, the more you have to lose.You're lucky enough to be different, never change 的翻译是:Please enter the text you need to translate! The more you care, the more you have to lose. You're lucky enough to be different, never change 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
请输入您需要翻译的文本!The more you care, the more you have to lose.You're lucky enough to be different, never change
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Please enter your text to be translated! The more you care, the more you have to lose.You 're lucky enough to be different, never change
Please enter the text you need to translate! The more you care, the more you have to lose. You're lucky enough to be different, never change
Please enter the text you need to be translated! The more you The care, you have more to lose.' You re lucky enough to be different, never change
Please input the text which you need to translate! The more you care, the more you have to lose. You're lucky enough to be different, never change
相关内容&amay be solubilized by bile and other intestinal contents 可以由胆汁和其他小肠内容溶解 & a许可权利 Permits the right & a4. A handful of models exhibit awareness to the concept of comprehensiveness and integration of all equipment selection factors. Selecting equipment without due attention to interrelated decisions such as those pertaining to construction methods or other equipment systems in the same project may lead to a solution th
& aoil-pressure sensor 油压传感器 & a你愿意做我的谁 Who are you willing to be my & a迈克尔逊式位移干涉仪要求待测运动物体的表面光洁度要求很高,光路调节难度大,应用受到一定限制 Michael abdicates the type displacement interferometer request to treat measured the mobile the surface smooth finish request is very high, the path of rays adjustment difficulty is big, the application receives certain limit & aSmile very good to listen 微笑非常好听 & a国家质量监督检验检疫总局 Country Quality surveillance Examination Quarantine Bureau & a每个人的生活习惯不同 Each person's habits and customs are different & a我感到如此郁闷因为我在外语言学习方面很失败。 I feel so melancholy because I am defeated very much in the outside language study aspect.
& aI am a stupid guy 我是一个愚笨的人 & alookatmethisismybody lookatmethisismybody & a但是订单已执行完毕 But the order form has carried out finished & athe most precious possession that ever comet to a man in this world is a woman is heat 最珍贵的财产彗星对一个人在这个世界是妇女是热 & a例如 1>Play games.(即做游戏。)2>Make a survey
& a'work made for hire' ‘为聘用’做的工作 & aSusan had 50dollars to spend at the carnival. 苏珊有50dollars花费在狂欢节。 & asmelting of HCFeMn. HCFeMn熔炼。 & ayou can not help my friend to translate chinese to
english?no ,k is not my friend,and i am not with tony now you can not help my friend to translate chinese to english? no, k is not my friend, and i am not with tony now & athen arrange the shipment quick 然后安排发货快 & acomviuce comviuce & a你在搞什么啊?! 正在翻译,请等待...
& aspeak about 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我的家乡很美那里有很多淳朴的人 My hometown is very beautiful there to have very many simple and honorable people & aput quality before quantity 投入质量在数量 & aOperation is subject to the following two conditions: 操作是受以下二个条件支配: & ahi, can we be friends? 高,我们可以是朋友? & aimmediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and deleting the
u from frist 为什么执行 u从frist & a他经过我身边,却没看见我. He passes through side me, has not seen me actually. & ai have a problem that
i need to talk over with you, because it,s difficult for me to talk to my parents 我有我需要与您谈话的一个问题,因为它, s难为了我能谈话与我的父母 & aGive me a little bit of time, a little bit of patience, a little bit of faith, to show you how much I love you 稍微给我时期,稍微的耐心,稍微信念,显示您多少我爱你 & ainceppamento in area cartucce inceppamento在区域cartucce & aDo you think I will cry? Tears had dried, I hate you! 您是否是否认为我将哭泣? 泪花烘干了,我恨您! & a  Through the past a fewyears,we have seen Conan dealing with murders,bombs,thefts,and a lot of different problems.We love Conan because he is smart,brave,and calm.
& aHotkey Option Hotkey Option & a在社团里,你可以找到很多跟你有共同兴趣爱好的朋友 In the mass organization, you may find very many have the common interest hobby friend with you & aone heart and one mind this world is the most gentle strength 一心脏和一个头脑这个世界是最柔和的力量 & a在所有的音乐中 正在翻译,请等待...
& aToclick the associated Release button below have any of these messages sent to you Toclick如下伴生的发行按钮有这些消息中的任一则寄发到您 & a当前,我国正处在经济转轨和社会转型的关键时期 Presently, our country is occupying the economical switcher and the social reforming crucial phase & a(including bonus 薪金 & aEveryone warned me not to move anywhere 大家警告我不移动任何地方 & a天不知道我多爱你 The day did not know I love you & aenglish around
world 英语在世界范围内 & a如果你的心不在我的身上 If your heart not on mine body & ashall we go shopping? 我们将去购物? & aletter reference 信件参考 & aThe oldest and hardest cow beef may be made as tender and tasty as young and choice met. ”This declaration was made by the French physicist Denis Papin in book published in 1681, which described his “New Digester” or pressure cooker.
It was a cast iron pot with an air-tight lid, which allowed liquids to boil at a high The oldest and hardest cow beef may be made as tender and tasty as young and choice met. ” This declaration was made by the French physicist Denis Papin in book published in 1681, which described his “New Digester” or pressure cooker. It was a cast iron pot with an air-tight lid, which allowed liqui & a善意取得 The good intentions obtain & aDifferent people have different hobbies ,such as reading and so on.But my hobby is listen to music and sports . 另外人民有不同的爱好,例如读等等。但我的爱好是听音乐和体育。 & a他有足够的耐心等待而不生气 He has the enough patience to wait for is not angry & agently shake and press the cap inside 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWe try to be good parents ,but no matter how hard we try , our children never seem to be satisfied . 我们设法是好父母,但,无论我们艰苦尝试,我们的孩子从未似乎满意。 & aone day he said to his wift. 一天他对他的wift说。 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!The more you care, the more you have to lose.You're lucky enough to be different, never change Please input the text which you need to translate! The more you care, the more you have to lose. You're lucky enough to be different, never change & 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
2013年荣获人教版小学数学优秀录像课评比一等奖,被评为优秀指导老师;
2014年荣获第十二届“全国中小学信息技术创新与实践活动”决赛 数字化学习工具评优赛项小学组一等奖;
2015年在第二十二届中国儿童青少年威盛中国芯计算机表演赛全国总决赛中,荣获优秀指导教师奖
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
三上Unit 4 练习题b
下载积分:1000
内容提示:三上Unit 4 练习题b
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:0|