i like_i like football儿歌 and_(dance)

请根据短文完成下列句子。
Look at me. I'm tall and strong. I look quiet. I have short black hair and a round face. My eyes are big and my mouth is small. I look like my father. I have many hobbies. I like sports. My favourite sport is playing football. I often play football with my classmates. I like animals, too. My favourite animal is dogs. Dogs are ourfriends. I can sing and dance. I like Chinese food. I like eating beef and fish best. I'm a good student. I like Chinese, English, math, music, science and so on. I'm good at English and math. I have so many friends. I likethem very much. This is me, a happy boy.1. What's the boy like?
He is ____________ and ____________.2. He has ____________ black hair and a ____________ face.3. His eyes are ____________ and his mouth is ____________.4. He looks like his ____________.5. His favourite sport is ____________.6. He often ____________ with his classmates.7. His favourite animal is ____________.8. He likes eating ____________ and ____________ best.9. He likes ____________, ____________, ____________, ____________ and ____________.10. He is good at ____________ and ____________.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
请根据短文完成下列句子。
Look at me. I'm tall and strong. I look quiet. I have short black hair and a round face. My eyes are big and my mouth is small. I look like my father. I have many hobbies. I like sports. My favourite sport is playing football. I often play football with my classmates. I like animals, too. My favourite animal is dogs. Dogs are ourfriends. I can sing and dance. I like Chinese food. I like eating beef and fish best. I'm a good student. I like Chinese, English, math, music, science and so on. I'm good at English and math. I have so many friends. I likethem very much. This is me, a happy boy.1. What's the boy like?
He is ____________ and ____________.2. He has ____________ black hair and a ____________ face.3. His eyes are ____________ and his mouth is ____________.4. He looks like his ____________.5. His favourite sport is ____________.6. He often ____________ with his classmates.7. His favourite animal is ____________.8. He likes eating ____________ and ____________ best.9. He likes ____________, ____________, ____________, ____________ and ____________.10. He is good at ____________ and ____________.
请根据短文完成下列句子。
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. tall, strong
2. short, round
3. big, small
5. playing football
6. plays football
8. beef, fish 9. Chinese, English, math, music, science
10. English, math知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I like playing balls ______ basketball, football and pingpong.
本题的含义为我喜欢打球,像篮球,足球和乒乓球,表示举例可用like表示像的含义,故本题选C。
试题“I like playing balls ____...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
—Do you like bananas?—Yes, I do.—
1. I like thrillers and I like action movies.
.2. I like thrillers but I don"t like comedies.
1. Can you dance?
?2. —What club do you want to join?
—I want to join the basketball club.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司& “Dear Nancy,My name i...”习题详情
150位同学学习过此题,做题成功率90.0%
Dear Nancy,My name is Xiao Ming. I want to be in a club in our school. I’m not famous(著名的) now. But maybe I can be famous someday (某一天)! I can’t sing or dance or act in movies, but I can do many other things. I can play three instruments: the guitar, the violin and the drums (鼓). I think I can be in the music club. Maybe I can be a famous musician (音乐家). I like to read story books and I can write stories. Maybe I can be a famous writer. I like sports, too, but I don’t think I can be a famous and successful(成功的) sportsman. Can I join you?Xiao Ming【小题1】What’s the word “instruments” in Chinese? It’s &&&&.A.乐谱B.乐器C.乐章D.工具【小题2】Xiao Ming thinks he can be a famous &&&& or a famous writer.A.musicianB.actorC.sportsmanD.singer【小题3】What clubs do you think Xiao Ming can join? He can join&&&&.A.sports club and music clubB.paint club and music clubC.swimming club and reading club D.football club and art (艺术) clubB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-江苏丹阳司徒中学初一下学期第一次质检英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Dear Nancy,My name is Xiao Ming. I want to be in a club in our school. I’m not famous(著名的) now. But maybe...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这是一封应聘书,作者列举了自己的一些特长和爱好,并阐明了自己的远大理想。【小题1】这是一道推理判断题。根据短文中所列举的乐器I can play three instruments: the guitar, the violin and the drums (鼓).可以得知。【小题2】细节理解题。根据短文中的Maybe I can be a famous musician (音乐家).可知。【小题3】推理判断题。综合全文的内容,根据作者的能力可以得知。I can play threeinstruments: I like to read story books and I can write stories. I like sports, too等。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Dear Nancy,My name is Xiao Ming. I want to be in a club in our school. I’m not famous(著名的) now. But ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Dear Nancy,My name i...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Dear Nancy,My name is Xiao Ming. I want to be in a club in our school. I’m not famous(著名的) now. But maybe I can be famous someday (某一天)! I can’t sing or dance or act in movies, but I can do many other things. I can play three instruments: the guitar, the violin and the drums (鼓). I think I can be in the music club. Maybe I can be a famous musician (音乐家). I like to read story books and I can write stories. Maybe I can be a famous writer. I like sports, too, but I don’t think I can be a famous and successful(成功的) sportsman. Can I join you?Xiao Ming【小题1】What’s the word “instruments” in Chinese? It’s ____.A.乐谱B.乐器C.乐章D.工具【小题2】Xiao Ming thinks he can be a famous ____ or a famous writer.A.musicianB.actorC.sportsmanD.singer【小题3】What clubs do you think Xiao Ming can join? He can join____.A.sports club and music clubB.paint club and music clubC.swimming club and reading club D.football club and art (艺术) club”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Dear Nancy,My name is Xiao Ming. I want to be in a club in our school. I’m not famous(著名的) now. But maybe I can be famous someday (某一天)! I can’t sing or dance or act in movies, but I can do many other things. I can play three instruments: the guitar, the violin and the drums (鼓). I think I can be in the music club. Maybe I can be a famous musician (音乐家). I like to read story books and I can write stories. Maybe I can be a famous writer. I like sports, too, but I don’t think I can be a famous and successful(成功的) sportsman. Can I join you?Xiao Ming【小题1】What’s the word “instruments” in Chinese? It’s ____.A.乐谱B.乐器C.乐章D.工具【小题2】Xiao Ming thinks he can be a famous ____ or a famous writer.A.musicianB.actorC.sportsmanD.singer【小题3】What clubs do you think Xiao Ming can join? He can join____.A.sports club and music clubB.paint club and music clubC.swimming club and reading club D.football club and art (艺术) club”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 i like football 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信