你的妹妹有一只恸哭的金色钢笔新钢笔吗不他没有英语

i have an American pen friend whose name is Jonn,we chat with each other through the Internet.He usually does his homework by the computer,moreover,he prefers sending e-mails.His hobby is chatting on the internet,but he never plays computer games.sometimes he also listenS to some music. he thinks China is a great count 的翻译是:我有一个美国的钢笔朋友,他的名字叫 Jonn,我们彼此交谈通过 Internet.He 通常由计算机做他的作业,此外,他更喜欢发送电子邮件。他的业余爱好在互联网上聊天,但他从不打他也听一些音乐的计算机 games.sometimes。他认为中国是一个伟大的国家,预计总有一天,他会得到一些机会来中国访问。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
i have an American pen friend whose name is Jonn,we chat with each other through the Internet.He usually does his homework by the computer,moreover,he prefers sending e-mails.His hobby is chatting on the internet,but he never plays computer games.sometimes he also listenS to some music. he thinks China is a great count
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我有一个美国的钢笔朋友的名字是jonn,我们通过internet.he聊天与对方通常由计算机功课,此外,他更喜欢发送E - mails.his的爱好就是上网聊天,但他从来没有扮演计算机games.sometimes他也听一些音乐。他认为,中国是一个伟大的的国家,并期望有朝一日,他会得到一些机会来中国访问。
我有一个美国的钢笔朋友,他的名字叫 Jonn,我们彼此交谈通过 Internet.He 通常由计算机做他的作业,此外,他更喜欢发送电子邮件。他的业余爱好在互联网上聊天,但他从不打他也听一些音乐的计算机 games.sometimes。他认为中国是一个伟大的国家,预计总有一天,他会得到一些机会来中国访问。
我有一个美国笔朋友的姓名是空军司令部、我们聊天与每一个其他的网。他通常是自己的功课,该电脑、此外,他宁可发送电子邮件。爱好是在互联网上聊天,但他从未发挥电脑游戏.有时他还听一些音乐。 他认为中国是一个伟大的国家,预期不会有一天,他将得到一些机会访问中国。
我有名字是Jonn的美国笔友,我们互相聊天通过Internet.He由计算机通常做他的家庭作业,而且,他喜欢送电子邮件。他的爱好在互联网聊天,但他从未演奏计算机他也听到一些音乐的games.sometimes。 他认为中国是一个伟大的国家,并且某天期望,他会得到某一机会访问中国。
相关内容&aBelievin' Believin & aThe best wishes to my My relatives 最好祝愿对我我的亲戚 & afull shut down 充分关闭 & ahoi di nua nha ban hoi二赤裸nha禁令 & a鞋子引领时尚潮流,为广大追求时尚的女性所欢迎,具有很大的潜在市场 The shoe eagerly anticipates the fashion tidal current, welcome for the general pursue fashion female, to have the very big potential market & a我的意思是你说口语我有时候听不懂 正在翻译,请等待... & a老师告诉学生地球绕着太阳转 Teacher tells the student the Earth around the solar extension & a此团 This group & a你为自己煮一点儿粥吧 You boil little gruel for oneself & a杰克当时病情严重,连医生也无能为力 The Jake condition was at that time serious, Doctor Lian is also helpless & a修改报价单 Revision quotation & aplease install version 1.3 or higher of video enhancer 请安装版本1.3或高录影改进物 & a宝宝外套 宝宝棉衣 童装 女童 宝宝毛绒加厚全棉外套 1岁 The baby coat baby cotton-padded jacket children's clothing girl baby plush adds the thick entire cotton and kapok coat 1 year old & aLove the girl 正在翻译,请等待... & aThank you very much for you baby I love you 谢谢您婴孩我爱你 & aKindly check and advise if attached your order 亲切的检查和是否劝告附有您的顺序 & a据说这本书被翻译成英语了 It is said this book is translated English & a你是我生命中的最重要的决定. You are in my life most important decision. & aAnd now I know 并且我现在知道 & aUseyoursmiledtochangdtheworld.Don'tlettheworldchangeyoursmile Useyoursmiledtochangdtheworld.Don'tlettheworldchangeyoursmile & astanding by 正在翻译,请等待... & ahit
ifyou want to from the net work 命中 ifyou从净工作要 & a我有三条连衣裙在上个星期我穿他们 I have three one-piece dresses I to put on them in a on week & a听余音未散 Listens to the residual sound not to disperse & a国际推广
& aKisses I love you Dear yujian 亲吻我爱你亲爱yujian & aWould you please send the product information and offer to Hochiminh – Vietnam. 请您会送产品信息并且为胡志明-越南提供。 & aWater is very important to us.We can't live without water,all plants will die,and animals can't survive.But some people don't care about this.
they often waste a lot of water. they pour dirty water into rivers or lakes and pollute them. they throw rubbish into them too. 水是非常重要对我们。我们不可能居住没有水,所有植物将死,并且动物不可能生存。但某些人不关心对此。 他们经常浪费很多水。 他们倾吐肮脏的水入河或湖并且污染他们。 他们也是投掷垃圾入他们。 & a不想到这小生命,向着太阳发笑 Did not think this small life, turns towards the sun to laugh & aLucy looks up ffrom her book. Lucy查找ffrom她的书。 & a你今天下午是有空吗 You this afternoon have free time & a我们互相学到了很多东西 We have learned very many things mutually & aAs liquidity in the corporate sector increases, As liquidity in the corporate sector increases, & a所以,街上很热闹 Therefore, on the street is very lively & a一但決定開會日期,我會儘快通知你 But one decided holds a meeting the date, I can inform you as soon as possible & aAn error occurred in module ISSrepExtract 错误在模块ISSrepExtract生成了 & a仔细听老师的发音 Listens to teacher's pronunciation carefully & aHelp yourself to a cup of tea,please 帮助到一杯茶,请 & a头脑简单四肢发达 The simpleminded four limbs are developed & a吉姆每年有两个月的假期 Jim has two month-long vacations every year & aYou believe in me 您相信我 & a这些信件已经被寄出了么
& aI didn't know that Danny was being picked on 我不知道Danny被选 & a再在床上躺十分钟 Again lies down on the bed ten minutes & aA little boy lost his wayhome 一个小男孩丢失了他的wayhome & aSo passionate, recent mood badly yao...... And meet what troubles, say out delighted everyone 那么坏多情,最近心情姚...... 并且集会什么麻烦,认为高兴大家 & a隔壁的一家商店 A next door store & aHAVEABIRTHDAYPARTY HAVEABIRTHDAYPARTY & aHeterocyclic molecule 杂环分子 & a来自不同时代的服装 Comes from the different time clothing & aChiral compound Chiral化合物 & athe sun is in the sky 太阳在天空 & aThe service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion. 第一件事是香蕉 & ato be enrolld as a role model peer children must pass a preschool screening which assesses cognitive must pass a preschool screening which assesses congnitive speech -language motor and social skills role model peers must be toilet trained if parents are intersted please contact mrs chironno at 203-484-1235 to scheddul 正在翻译,请等待... & ai have an American pen friend whose name is Jonn,we chat with each other through the Internet.He usually does his homework by the computer,moreover,he prefers sending e-mails.His hobby is chatting on the internet,but he never plays computer games.sometimes he also listenS to some music. he thinks China is a great count 我有名字是Jonn的美国笔友,我们互相聊天通过Internet.He由计算机通常做他的家庭作业,而且,他喜欢送电子邮件。他的爱好在互联网聊天,但他从未演奏计算机他也听到一些音乐的games.sometimes。 他认为中国是一个伟大的国家,并且某天期望,他会得到某一机会访问中国。 &下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译1那是她的钢笔吗 2它是你的书吗 3他是我的父亲 4她是她的朋友 5她是他的笔友 6他是我的弟弟吗 7她是你的妈妈吗 8那是他的姑姑 9这不是我的叔叔 10这是你的哥哥吗 11那个男孩是他表弟吗 12这些帽子的价格非常便宜 13来为自己买一条裙子吧 14你想要什么颜色
风飘飘gp10
1Is that her pen?2is it your book?3he`s my father.4she is her friend5she is his pen pal.6is he my brother7is she your mother?8that`s his aunt.9this is not my uncle.10is this your brother?11is that boy his cousin?12these hats are very cheap.13Come and buy youself a skirt14what color do you want?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一、根据所给汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空词数不限.1.他上周借了我的钢笔,到现在还没有还给我.He borrowed my pen last week and he _________________________.2.你介意把那个较大的毛衣给我看看吗?Would you mind _____________________?3.见到这个电影明星你一定很激动.________________________________ to meet the movie star.补充:4.If this kind of problem ______,I won't go back to the hotel again.A.is happened B.will happenC.is happening D.happens
转盘儿倔下170
一楼 luohz610 错误.要用returned二楼兰花华兰错误 return 后面不要to me return本来就是 还回来的意思,不能跟to me,常识性错误!正确是hasn't returned it yetshowing me that bigger/larger sweaterYou must be very excitedD if引导时间状语的句子,前面用一般现在时后面用将来时.以上都是考点.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.hasn't returned to me yet.2. showing me that larger sweater3. You must be very excited4. D你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
hasn't return it yet.showing me the bigger sweaterYou must be excited D.主将从现,(不用被动)
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 我得到了一只钢笔 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信