you how many roads musther must连词成句

1,what,look,of,Ann's,you,new,do,think?2,spend,how,your,did,weekend,her,sister?连词成句
AOI圣诞二0737
1,what do you think of ann,s new look2,how did your sister spend her weekend
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码you,how,are,today连词成句 的翻译是:You,how,are,today conjunctions 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
you,how,are,today连词成句
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
you, how, are, today conjunctions into a sentence
you, how, are, today conjunctions into a sentence
You,how,are,today conjunctions
today, you are, and how that word into a sentence
The you, how, are, today conjunction is construable
相关内容&a很多人都会认为变得年轻,这是上帝给老头的祝福。 Very many people can think becomes young, this is God gives old man's blessing. & aOperating temperature ange 操作温度ange & aYour love
for to have 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSprucestone Sprucestone & a忘记过去、 珍惜现在和未来 Forgot the past, will treasure the present and the future & aThe following materials are part of the lack of inventory. 以下材料是缺乏的一部分存货。 & afull of sddenly 充分sddenly & a我是黄小姐 I am a Miss Huang & aWe company uses Packaging Material that do not require application for import inspection。 我们公司使用包装材料不为进口检查需要应用。 & aCreated on :
& a他为我们 He is we & a八月十五的月亮是如此圆 In August 15 moon is so round & aI am sorry ... I wanted you to go to the seaside 我抱歉… 我要您去海边 & a他毕业于交通大学 He graduates from Jiaotong University & aBOSS sunwen 上司sunwen & a贵州省贵阳市白云区龚西路74-2-4 Guizhou Province Guiyang white clouds area Gong west road 74-2-4 & aI can draw pictures. 我可以画图片。 & adid they look anywhere alse 他们看任何地方alse & aa skirt 一条裙子 & ayou have coome to show you 您有coome显示您 & aauto time zone update 自动时区更新 & a我们选用上好的毛线,带上她,就像是温暖在亲吻你 We select the very good yarn, takes to bring with her, likely is warm is kissing you & adack to dack dack对dack & a精心备战 Prepares for war carefully & a这个错误可能是他陷入困境 This mistake possibly is he falls into the difficult position & awanadoo wanadoo & aQuality of the natural heritage of your 自然遗产的质量您 & acould you think for a while and find the answer 可能您有一阵子认为和发现答复 & a他英语讲得和我一样好。 His English speaks and me equally is good. & a阅读并选择 Reads and chooses & a手机给我们带来了好处,也个我们带来了麻烦 The handset has brought the advantage to us, also we have brought the trouble & a人生得意须尽欢 The life self-satisfied must have a good time & aIf I can touch the sky, I If I can touch the star, I can get a star 如果我可以接触天空,我可以接触星; 如果我可以接触星,我可以得到星 & a大卫之星 Star of the David & a活着,对我来说,已经无所谓了,我已经没有信心也没有动力了 Is living, to me, has not already mattered, I already did not have the confidence also not to have the power & aObservation Noted 观察注意了 & aif i get up when i fail,what will that make possible tomorrow 如果我起来,当我出故障,明天使成为可能的什么意志 & a她和她的朋友相处的很好 She and her friend is together very well & a新泽西“9·11”纪念馆当天揭幕,以纪念在“9·11”中死难的746名新泽西人。 New Jersey “9 · 11” the memorial hall unveils at the same day, by commemorates in 746 New Jersey people who “9 · 11” dies by accident. & atomarow i see you i ok . now i have to go my honey tomarow i看见您i ok。 现在我必须去我的蜂蜜 & a这个地区的降雨太少了。 This local rainfall too were few. & a私が愛した 我爱 & alabyrinth go with the snake through the labyrinth and try to get all the food labyrinth go with the snake through the labyrinth and try to get all the food & aWhen the time was extremely sad that you don't do the sad! 当时间是极端哀伤的您不做哀伤! & a我每天学习到深夜 I study the night every day & a你们需要一些绘画训练来提高英语 你们需要一些绘画训练来提高英语 & ahello yes 3october im in china for 3 months 你好是3october在中国3个月 & aWhen the sad to the extreme, when you do not have the sad! 当哀伤到极端,当您没有哀伤! & aESI: 0x00C1B340 EDI: 0x EBP: 0x0022FC64 ESP: 0x0022FC2C ESI : 0x00C1B340 EDI : 0x EBP : 0x0022FC64 特别是: 0x0022FC2C & ayou covered my sunshine 您报道了我的阳光 & a请输入您需要翻译的me and you文本!me and you Please input me and which you need to translate the you text! me and you & athe battle belong 争斗属于 & ado you often drink milk 经常做您饮料牛奶 & a执行社长 Carries out the organization head & aout bodies need to have enough sleep to stay healthy. 身体需要有足够的睡眠停留健康。 & ayou,how,are,today连词成句 The you, how, are, today conjunction is construable &连词成句,注意句首字母大写及句尾标点符号.name Alan is his( & & & & & & & & & & & & &).are how you( & & & & & & & & & & & &)?is what this( & & & & & & & & & & & & & )?to you too meet nice( & & & & & & & & & & &).her what number is phone( & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & )?&急!又快又好我加分啊!
His name is Alan.How are you?what‘s this?Nice to meet you too.what’s her phone number?希望楼主采纳、——人这一生只为追求一个《简单的幸福》别让自己的心在寂寞的边缘徘徊.有什么问题,来倾诉给我听.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
His name is Alan.How are you?What is that?Nice to meet you,too.What is her phone number?
扫描下载二维码求老师解答:连词成句. 1. me
1. message, you, a, take, can ___________________________________________________ 2. ask, first, we, her, should ___________________________________________________ 3. how, an, is, much, eraser ___________________________________________________ 4. you, please, turn, will, the, light, off ___________________________________________________
1.Can you take a message?2.We should ask her first.3.How much is an eraser?4.Will you turn off the light,please?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 连词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信