填空_____(there be) any boys under any longerthe tree?

&|&module `
根据问题选择恰当的答语,将其标号填入题前括号内。
(&&& )1. How old are you?&&&&&&&&& &&&&& A. She&s a waitress.
(&&&& )2. Who&s he?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. I want to be a dancer.
(&&&& )3. What&s his job?&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C. I&m thirteen years old.
(&&&& )4. What&s your mother?&&&&&& &&&& D. He&s my dad.
(&&&& )5. What do you want to be ?&&& && E. He&s a policeman.
Look! There are my postcards from China.
&&&&&& There be 结构的句型的转换。一般疑问句的结构:Be there +主语+其他?
&&&&&& There is some milk in the cup. 杯子里有牛奶。
&&&&&& Is there any milk in the cup?
&&&&&& There are some books on the shelf. 书架上有些书。
Are there any books on the shelf?
There be 结构的句型的转换。否定句的结构:There be not +主语+其他.
&&&&&& There is a clock on the table.&桌子上有一个钟表。
&&&&&& There is not a clock on the table.
&&&&&& There are some pencils in my pencil case. 我的文具盒里有些铅笔。
&&&&&& There are not any pencils in my pencil case.
&&&&&& There be 句型与have的区别。There be 表示某处有某物,是&存在关系&;而have意为&有&,表示&某人所有、拥有某物&,主语一般是人。
&&&&&& I have some friends. 我有些朋友。
&&&&&& There are three bottles of milk on the table. 桌子上有三瓶牛奶。
【考题链接】
&&&&&& 用have / has 或there be的正确形式填空。
1. The boys _____ a new football. They are playing it over there.
2. Everyone in our class ______ some English books.
3. On Friday ______ two Chinese classes.
4. How many workers _____ in their factory?
5. _____ some girls under the tree. One of them ______ a book in her hand. ________ a basketball behind the tree.
&&&&&& 答案:1. have&&&&& 2. has&&&&& 3. there are&& &4. are there&& 5. There are, has, There is
点击(313)&|&评论(1)&|&发表于 09:41
[共 1 页,当前第&1 页,1-1&篇&]&&&
您还未登录,请 后发表。
评论内容:扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
be句式)用They be 的正确形式填空1.__________ a boy under the tree .2.__________ four seasons in a year.3.A :__________ any water on the table B :Yes there is .4._________ some beautiful birds in the tree .5.A :_________ any animals on the farm B :No ,there aren't .6.____________ (not) any moon cakes in the box .7.____________ (not) a table in the kitchen .8.____________ two pandas and three tigers at the zoo .
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
楼主打错了,是there be 1.(There is)a boy under the tree .2.(There are)four seasons in a year.3.A :(Is there)any water on the table B :Yes there is .4.(Ther are) some beautiful birds in the tree .5.A :(Are there)any animals on the farm B :No ,there aren't .6.(There aren't) any moon cakes in the box .7.(There isn't) a table in the kitchen .8.(There are)two pandas and three tigers at the zoo .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码"完形填空。 Look at the picture. Its a picture 1 ____ a park. 2 ____ the tree 3 ____ some birds.Are there 4 ____ boys under it? Yes, they are. They are 5 _..."阅读答案_中考英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"完形填空。 Look at the picture. Its a picture 1 ____ a park. 2 ____ the tree 3 ____ some birds.Are there 4 ____ boys under it? Yes, they are. They are 5 _..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"完形填空。 Look at the picture. Its a picture 1 ____ a park. 2 ____ the tree 3 ____ some birds.Are there 4 ____ boys under it? Yes, they are. They are 5 _..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
完形填空。
&&&& Look at the picture. It's a picture 1 ____ a park. 2 ____ the tree 3 ____ some birds.Are there 4 ____ boys under it? Yes, they are. They are 5 ____ English books. 6 ____ girls are there nearthe river? There are six. Are they 7 ____ games? Yes, they are. 8 ____ that girl behind the tree? That's Kate. She is 9 ____ a red skirt. She's 10 _____ tea.
(&&& &)1. A. about&& (&&&& )2. A. In&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. have&&& (&&&& )4. A. some&&& (&&& &)5. A. reading (&& & )6. A. Who're& (&& & )7. A. running(&& & )8. A. What's& (&& & )9. A. putting& (&&& &)10.A. drinking
B. of&&&& &&B. down&&&&&B. there's&& B. any&&&&& &B. seeing&& &B. How much& B. play&&&&& B. Who's&&&& B. putting on&B. eating&&
C. to&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&C. there're C. a&&&&&&& C. looking C. How many C. playing& C. How's&&& &C. wearingC. like&&&&
参考答案:
1-5& BACBA&& 6-10& CCBCA
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)Lesson 10 There is a horse under the tree课件_导学案_教案_试卷:科普版五年级上册Lesson 10 There is a horse under the treeppt资源下载_21教育网
当前位置:
该科目暂无子分类
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:}

我要回帖

更多关于 under any table 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信