两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英文演讲稿
上传于||文档简介
&&关于青春
你可能喜欢DIE,DOG是什么意思_DIE,DOG在线翻译_DIE,DOG什么意思_DIE,DOG的意思_DIE,DOG的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
DIE,DOG是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
DIE,DOG是什么意思 DIE,DOG在线翻译 DIE,DOG什么意思 DIE,DOG的意思 DIE,DOG的翻译 DIE,DOG的解释 DIE,DOG的发音 DIE,DOG的同义词 DIE,DOG的反义词
DIE,DOGDIE,DOG 双语例句1. It is a terrible thing for a dog to die like that.&&&&一条狗象那样死去是一件可怕的事。2. 2. For a dog to die like that is a terrible thing.&&&&一条狗像那样死去是一件可怕的事。3. 3. If I die like a dog, I'll die in my dooty.&&&&即使我像条狗似地惨死,我也要死在我的岗位上。4. In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason.&&&&所谓现代战争,就是你什么也没做,就已经成了一条死狗。5. 5. We can`t let such a beautiful dog die, said the old man.&&&&我们不能让这样一条漂亮的狗死去。6. You will die like a dog for no good reason.&&&&你会像一条狗一样毫无理由地死去。7. She told me my dog was going to die.&&&&她说我的狗快死了8. Die Empire von Melaka., end up his dog was bullied by a mouse deer.&&&&拜先生从巴冷邦溜狗溜到马六甲,有只鼠鹿欺负他的狗狗。9. Hey yo jim man why don't ya, you don't you kick some of that you know you know how you do it man it's a trip people don't even believe were together right now but tell your story you know the one i like say it for me riders on the storm riders on the storm into this house we're born (into this house we're born) into this world we're thrown (into this world we're thrown) like a dog without a bone an actor out on loan riders on the storm there's a killer on the road his brain is squirmin'like a toad take a long holiday let your children play if ya give this man a ride sweet family will die killer on the road, yeah goin'off of this off of that with the lizard king bumpin'in the back how bout that driftin', liftin', swiftin', coastin', testaroastin'but the wheels won't stop 200 on the highway fresh up off the block he's a rider, na he's a killer dresses in all black but his hat says stealla pedal to the metal i gotta go hard drive by and say hello hey fredwreck you my mello now let me here what i sound like acapella wow ride dip swish now bring it back just like this like a dog with out his bone unlike a g with out his chrome it's hard to imagine the homey dog in a jag and he's checkin'for the checkered flag comin'in first never in last cause my car to fast i neva eva run out of gas cause i just to clean i do it upper class so fasten your seat belts its so hot it will even make heat melt so get a bowl and roll and ride slip through the slip and slide like a dog without a bone an actor out on loan riders on the storm there's a killer on the road his brain is squirmin'like a toad take a long holiday let your children play if ya give this man a ride sweet family will die killer on the road, yeah need for speed i'm trying to take the lead hold on little homey before you run into the trees i've seen thinks that i would have never saw before hey yo jim let'em in, let'em in open up my back tire smokin'the whole street and now the police wanna flash there lights and chase the dogg all night but i won't pull over nor give up cause i just don't give a fuck yeah from the side boy where we was born and raised straight up to ride boy continuously, we get to an expeditiously keep the light on east side on snoop dogg and the doors and yeah we bout to ride on riders on the storm riders on the storm into this house we're born into this world we're thrown were thrown&&&&嘿摇摇弯轨机人为什么不唉,你不你踢一些那你知道你知道如何你这样做人这是一次旅行人们甚至不相信是在一起此时但告诉你的故事你知道那个我像为我说它骑士在暴风雨上骑士在暴风雨上入这房子我们是出生入这世界我们是扔像个狗没有一根骨头一个演员那儿有一个杀手在路上他的大脑是squirmin'像个癞蛤蟆采取一个长的假期让你的孩子们玩如果唉给这人一个乘甜家将死凶手在路上,是呀去'离开对于这离开关于那和蜥蜴国王 bumpin'在后面如何拳击比赛那 driftin',liftin',swiftin',coastin',testaroastin'但是这个车轮不会停止两百在公路上新鲜向上远离块他的一个骑士,娜他的一个杀手衣服在纯黑但他的帽子说stealla 踩踏板金属我有去难驶过和问好嘿fredwreck 你我的梅洛现在让我这里什么我听起来像acapella 哇骑现在倾斜豪华带来它回来只是这样像个狗与出来像个狗没有一根骨头一演员借出的骑士在暴风雨上那儿有一个杀手在路上他的大脑是squirmin'像个癞蛤蟆采取一个长的假期让你的孩子们玩如果唉给这人一个乘甜家将死凶手在路上,是呀需要速度我是试图着先鞭继续小像家一样在你未碰撞树木我已经看到想那我从来不锯在以前嘿摇摇弯轨机让'em 在,让'em 在开发我的后面疲劳smokin'一街一巷那么警察要闪光那儿灯光和追逐道格整夜但我不会拦截也不放弃造成我只是不给一个性交是呀自边男孩我们在那里出生和提升直直至骑男孩骑士在暴风雨上骑士在暴风雨上入这房子我们是出生入这世界我们是扔我的翻译不太标准别见怪10. Actually, the die-hards may be hard, but they are not hard unto death, and in the end they change into something filthy and contemptible, like dog's dung.&&&&顽固分子,实际上是顽而不固,顽到后来,就要变,变为不齿于人类的狗屎堆。11. The introduction combines traditional Chinese and Western medicine below the experience of enteritis of noxiousness of fine ailment of remedial Tibet mastiff, in order to offer reference. 1 hair sick condition and clinical expression ill dog are 2~4 month more age young dog, majority is come on suddenly, anorexia or abandon absolutely, mental depressed, systemic symptom worsens quickly, produce acuteness sex vomiting and diarrhoea, puke is first feed rotten, afterwards is yellow or olive bubble mucus and hematic type thing, have diarrhoea dung has the sticky stiff thing of grey yellow, turn after for rare dung of effluvial shape of embedded mucous membrane, then shows hematic dysentery, because ill dog is acuteness vomiting and diarrhoea are rapid dehydration, eyeball cave in, temperature is shown two-way and calorific, ℃ of the 40~41 at the beginning of disease, 1~2d falls it is normal to come, after 3~4d answer elevatory, die very quickly next, 4~5d of course of diseases, the temperature when on one's deathbed drops more to normal temperature the following. Bottom of stomach of dog of die in one's bed of 2 analyse check has haemorrhage sex inflammation, show cardinal, small intestine mucous membrane falls off, alvine wall attenuates, there is gules mucus inside, mix inside large intestine have show wine blood excrement and urine, there are a lot of haemorrhage places on mucous membrane, haemorrhage of rectum mucous membrane is more, mesentery lymph node enlargement, sometimes afterwards sends intussusception, alvine tangent plane bleeds, cardiac muscle is loose, color becomes weak, cystic plentiful, liver is qualitative fragile and brittle. 3 diagnose 3.1 epidemiology to diagnose this ill much hair at young dog, rather dog of epidemic disease have an inoculation feels the most easily, be affected directly or affect secondhand, basically pass enteron infection, this disease all can happen all the year round, but with cold...&&&&&&下面介绍中西医结合治疗藏獒细小病毒性肠炎的心得,以供参考。1发病情况和临床表现病犬多为2~4月龄幼犬,多数为忽然发病,食欲减退或废绝,精神沉郁,全身症状急剧恶化,发生剧烈性呕吐和腹泻,呕吐物先为食糜,继为黄色或黄绿色泡沫黏液和血样物,泻粪有灰黄色的黏稠物,后转为恶臭的内含黏膜状稀粪,继而呈血痢,由于病犬剧烈呕吐和腹泻迅速脱水,眼球下陷,体温呈双向发热,病初40~41℃,1~2d降至正常,3~4d后又复升高,然后很快死亡,病程4~5d,临死时体温多下降至常温以下。2剖检病死犬胃底部有出血性炎症,呈深红色,小肠黏膜脱落,肠壁变薄,内有红色黏液,大肠内混有呈暗红色血液粪便,黏膜上有许多出血点,直肠黏膜出血较多,肠系膜淋巴结肿大,有时继发肠套叠,肠切面出血,心肌松软,颜色变淡,胆囊充盈,肝质脆而易碎。3诊断3.1流行病学诊断本病多发于幼犬,未免疫接种犬最易感,直接感染或间接感染,主要通过消化道感染,该病一年四季均可发生,但以寒。。。12. 12. The dog-leg cam, figure plate and slide block are used to realize radial multiple core pulling on the mould, and that gear-rack mechanism or connecting bar mechanism is not adopted, so that the die casting mould is simplified.&&&&&&该模具利用异形弯销、转盘及滑块完成多型芯径向抽芯,而未采用一般的齿轮一齿条机构或连杆机构,简化了模具结构。13. If the mercenary is the dog of war, the order breaker, no conscience's butcher. The fame of our team is the only glory, we can't loos it even if the whole team die out.&&&&&&如果说佣兵是战争的野狗,秩序的破坏者,没有良心的侩子手,那么队伍的声名便是我们仅存的荣誉,就是全队死光也不能丢掉的!14. Jibuzeshi our point of the Comprehensive chafing dish, Zuohuaibuluan father's wake-up call to a pre-emptive, with knife Weihuzuochang the request of the Vegas waitress, quickly running dog will die Jiaotu cooking, as sinecures within our family Tianyoujiacu been completed long ago, Hot pot waiting to get better Chenyulayan Central Plains ahead, but too small pot, a bit motivated.&&&&&&饥不择食的我们点了综合火锅,坐怀不乱的爸爸当头棒喝先发制人,请求为虎作伥拿着刀子班门弄斧的女服务生,快点将狡兔死走狗烹,因为尸位素餐的我们一家子早就添油加醋完毕,就等着火锅赶快沉鱼落雁好问鼎中原,可惜锅盖太小,有点欲盖弥彰。15. They owned a dog to change dignitaries and capitalists who are illegally using funds diverted for 30 years, after a great fishing, it is fear of the dictatorship of the future by the people once again want to escape to the Wests umbrella provision of land to difficult, when the Chinese people do not want to, and would like to die in its rural customers....&&&&&&他妈的都不是中国人,有两个脏钱,什么都敢炒害国害民不轻。。。。。他们是资产阶级的媒体,不用奇怪。。。这都是30年资改所造成的后果。。。。他们资改权贵和狗资本家们,都是利用资改30年非法的大捞一把后,很害怕以后被人民再次的专政,想逃跑,到西方的保护伞国度去辟难,不想再当中国人了,想客死在它乡。。。。16. My wife ran off with my dog and I'm drunk for a month and I don't give an ass rat's if I live or die.&&&&&&我太太带着我的狗,跟人跑了我已经醉了一个月现在的我对自己是死是活已经不在乎了17. Lz的原句:My wwife ran off wwith my dog and I'm drunk for a month and I don't give an ass rat's if I live or die.&&&&&&我太太带着我的狗,跟人跑了我已经醉了一个月现在的我对自己是死是活已经不在乎了18. Film narrate one Labrador lead blind very stupid to catch to die dog, a faithful one is it lead blind training course, and owner of dog to appear Interdynamic of one, the style is simple and plain in vain, but contain a kind of deep meaning and move.&&&&&&电影叙述一只拉布拉多导盲犬可鲁由生到死,忠实的呈现了导盲犬的训练过程、与主人间的互动,风格简白平实,却蕴含著一种深层的意味与感动。19. The opening force of die casting machine drives the crossed compound dog-led cam mechanism draw core in inboard concave, and then make the hydraulic loose-core implement to draw the hollow core.&&&&&&开模时,压铸机开模力驱动交叉复合弯销机构进行铸件内侧凹抽芯,然后液压抽芯器抽拔杯形型芯。20. Even if a dog does not die from the disease, canine distemper virus can cause irreparable damage to a dog's nervous system.&&&&&&即使能挽救回生命,犬瘟病毒对狗的神经系统的伤害却是无法弥补的。DIE,DOG 单语例句1. The easiest thing to say was the dog would die or we could say let's give her a good hard go.DIE,DOG是什么意思,DIE,DOG在线翻译,DIE,DOG什么意思,DIE,DOG的意思,DIE,DOG的翻译,DIE,DOG的解释,DIE,DOG的发音,DIE,DOG的同义词,DIE,DOG的反义词,DIE,DOG的例句,DIE,DOG的相关词组,DIE,DOG意思是什么,DIE,DOG怎么翻译,单词DIE,DOG是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 Die No是什么意思_Die No在线翻译_Die No什么意思_Die No的意思_Die No的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
Die No是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
Die No是什么意思 Die No在线翻译 Die No什么意思 Die No的意思 Die No的翻译 Die No的解释 Die No的发音 Die No的同义词 Die No的反义词 Die No的例句
Die NoDie No 双语例句1. 1. No, I just need to die knowing that somethingis different because I was here.&&&&不 我只是需要知道有些事因我而不同2. Die No2. When you abandon it, it is a When you do give up its responsibilities, it will die, and even your life to If you Like it when in full bloom, with pride unplug it, you will receive the fruits of someone else and regret it later, did not want the responsibility to re-do time, no chance.&&&&当你抛弃它,它就始终只是一颗种子;当你在尽责任中放弃了它,那它就会死亡,甚至给你的人生抹上一丝阴霾;如果你在它含苞绽放时,用骄傲拔掉了它,你就会在别人得到果实后而后悔,想要重新尽责任却没时间了,更没有机会了。3. No one's going to die for the lack of bear bile, 'she said in a telephone interview.&&&&她在接受电话采访时说,没有人会因为缺乏熊胆而死。4. In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason.&&&&所谓现代战争,就是你什么也没做,就已经成了一条死狗。5. You will die like a dog for no good reason.&&&&你会像一条狗一样毫无理由地死去。6. I fear not die. No one will love you as much as I.&&&&我不怕死,我怕我死了,再也没有人会像我一样爱你。7. No one has the right to borrow this book sine die.&&&&任何人都没有权利无限期地借阅这本书。8. For example the unbalance (mainly is that the five internal organs function is out of tune) causable spirit Zhan blood Yu of the human body yin and yang, the hot and damp Yu Zhao and common cold are the source of ten thousand diseases, the human body will not catch cold of words life span its code will increase 100%; The human body doesn't have hot and damp Yu Zhan and have no the words of spirit Zhan blood Yu and can't get Wan disease and cancer and the life will also sine die prolong.&&&&比如人体阴阳不平衡引起的气滞血郁、湿热郁滞和感冒是万病之源,人体不会感冒的话寿命其码会增加一倍;人体没有湿热郁滞、没有气滞血瘀的话就不会得顽疾和癌症,生命也会无限期地延长。9. 9. With me fight? i fight no die you!&&&&跟我干 我整不死你!10. Life aboveground, Raw, old, illness, die in incident, People with gladden heart going acclaim a new vital coming, Anti with
Whereto us unable brave Yu acceptance it, For it consecrate most the beatify of honestlyAfter pass illness sore baptism behind, No more clinging and flounder must live heart, Susceptibly to the fearlessness of decease and usual, Level right and hilarity it follow Shih's light.&&&&人生在世,生、老、病、死在所难免,人以喜悦之心去迎接一个新生命的来临,反以悲伤面对死亡;为什麼我们不能勇於接受它,为它献上最真诚的祝福呢?毕竟经过了病痛的洗礼后,不再执著和挣扎著必茍活之心,感受对死亡的无畏及平常,坦然且欢喜它随时的光临。11. 11. Bridge Everybody's trippin'on me Oh lord come help me please I did some bad things in my life Why can't you rescue me'cause you've got all I need I know I got to pay the price Lonely (2x) Cheepin'thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight Tears in my eyes I'm a man lookin'for the light Dark is the path I know he will rescue me The lord is my shephard I'm cool despite emergency Whom shall I fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin'and the skils on the mic Five years we know there's no diggity Free at last see the light in me What goes up must come down I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown Always look forward hardly never look back So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now I'm riding in my big fat ride Your ass is late so look for the line Nana in the house to let you know What I see is how I feel so leave me alone Lonely (3x) Knock on my door whom you lookin'for A dream or reality enemies at my door Eyes I realize it's fantasize I must be high So let me live before I die Once again grab the bottle twist the cap To survive your life is yours my life is mine No emotions in this world full of lies Step my step and be versatile Love peace and crash that's what it's all about Alone by yourself than you lack there's no doubt about I'm always into something making moves to improve What would you do if you where in my shoes Boom a letter oops another suicide Meet me for a ride at the boulevard Nana's in the house to let you know What I see is how I feel and damn I'm alone&&&&&&大桥 每个人都trippin '我噢上帝来帮助我,请我没有一些不好的东西在我的生活为什么你不能救我的事业你有我需要的所有我知道我必须付出代价孤独( 2 ) Cheepin '的街道后,在晚上和大惊小怪斗争泪在我的眼睛我一个人来查找'的轻黑暗的道路是我知道他会救我上帝是我的谢泼德我很冷静,尽管紧急状态谁应我担心exept神谢谢你的blessin '和技能的麦克风五年来,我们知道,没有diggity 免费上看到光明,我什么上升必须下降我会在你走向deathtown 总是期待着几乎从未回头如此多的眼泪和蛇在我的运动员现在我骑在我的大脂肪骑你的屁股已晚,以便寻找路线娜娜在家里,让您知道我看到的是如何使我觉得我独自离开寂寞( 3 )敲我的门人你来查找'的梦或现实的敌人在我的门看我意识到这是幻想,我必须高让我活在我死再次抓住瓶子瓶盖扭为了生存你的生活是你我的生活是我的没有感情在这个世界上充满谎言一步一步,我是多面手热爱和平和系统崩溃这就是所有有关独自一人比你自己缺乏毫无疑问我总是把一些决策措施,改善请问您这样做,如果你在哪儿我在鞋繁荣的信哎呀另一个自杀满足我的车在林荫大道娜娜的家中,让您知道我看到的是我的感觉和该死的我在孤军奋战12. Because I have loved life, so I should have no sorrow to die.&&&&&&因为我热爱生命,所以我将不悲叹死亡。13. Die No的翻译13. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?&&&&&&a :相信有鬼怪或恶魔这个问题我还真说不清除,但是可以明确的是不敢一个人呆在鬼屋。(3、如果今晚你就要死了,再也没有机会与别人交流,你最后悔没告诉别人什么?14. Die No的反义词14. And then you put the mouse to the left Lateral rotation, that is, the opportunity to turn their back on your left ear headphones right ring but you have no voice to a sudden left turn with the voice headset smaller then congratulate you on your enemy before you An online and then you have to judge where he is in the open space if you squat North Korea immediately before a line of enemy fire you will immediately die under the gun in your success rate: 80&&&&&&然后你把鼠标向左侧旋转,也就是转头你的左耳机会继续响但是右耳机却没有声音你转着转着突然左耳机的声音变小了那么恭喜你你的敌人就在你面前的一条线上然后你就要判断他在哪里如果是在空地上你立刻蹲下朝面前的一条线开火你的敌人会立刻死在你的枪下的成功率:8015. Lamb Of God There was Christ in the metal shell there was blood on the pavement The camera will make you god that's how Jack became sainted If you die when there's no one watching and your ratings drop and you're forgotten if they kill you on their TV you're a martyr and a lamb of god nothing's going to change nothing's going to change the world There was Lennon and a happy gun There were words on the pavement we were looking for the lamb of god we were looking for Mark David If you die when there's no one watching and your ratings drop and you're forgotten if they kill you on their TV you're a martyr and a lamb of god Nothing's going to change the world nothing's going to change Nothing's going to change the world nothing's going to change the world it took three days for him to die the born again could buy the serial rights lamb of god have mercy on us lamb of god won't you grant us Nothing's going to change the world nothing's going to change Nothing's going to change the world nothing's going to change the world If you die when there's no one watching and your ratings drop and you're forgotten if they kill you on their TV you're a martyr and a lamb of god nothing's going to change the world&&&&&&如果你死的时候没有人看着你停止了你的责骂忘记了他们在电视里杀了你没有东西会改变没有东西会改变这世界有个Lennon和一把幸福的手枪公路上有着信息我们寻找着上帝我们寻找着Mark David 如果你死的时候没有人看着你停止了你的责骂忘记了他们在电视里杀了你你就是个烈士和耶稣没有东西会改变没有东西会改变这世界没有东西会改变没有东西会改变这世界用三天时间让他去死再生就能买到连续刊载的权利上帝对我们有着仁慈上帝不会让你承认我们没有东西会改变没有东西会改变这世界没有东西会改变没有东西会改变这世界如果你死的时候没有人看着你停止了你的责骂忘记了他们在电视里杀了你你就是个烈士和耶稣没有东西会改变这世界小满满满16. Printing cylinder that driven by pneumatic make the skid platform back off when there is no cup and double cups, so it prevents printing ink from contaminating cup die, avoiding polluting the inside of cup and damage rollers.&&&&&&正常工作时出现空杯和双杯时,印刷滚筒由气动装置使滑台后退,防止油墨沾染印刷杯模而污染杯子内部和损坏胶皮。17. Ears in this island hear The wind pass like a fire, Eyes in this island see Ships anchor off the bay. Shall I run to the ships With the wind in my hair, Or stay till the day I die And welcome no sailor?&&&&&&这岛屿中的耳朵听见风像火一样吹过这岛屿中的眼睛看见船只停泊在海湾我该带着头发里的风奔向那些船还是等到我死去的那天而不去迎接任何水手?18. The moth puffing fire is certainly difficulty having it and happy but I also have self to resolve the hurt way I have no pity, self alternative abyss self jumps, self saves self vexed every one day having the so many fond dream to die away in heart, what way I still have except splitting to readjust oneself to a certain extent?&&&&&&扑火的飞蛾自有它的苦衷和快乐。而我也有自己解决伤痛的方式。我没有什么遗憾,自己选择的深渊自己跳,自己拯救自己的烦恼。每一天都有那么多梦想在心里死掉,除了绽放我还有什么办法?19. No significant difference was found between plaster die space impression and tooth preparation space impression.&&&&&&石膏代型间隙印模和预备体间隙印膜两者之间没有显著性差异(P>0.05)。20. Give my a lot of commitment let me go to development in beijing, I happily go home, at she December 16 sunrise country period I and the home make turned over, ran away, give up a work, go to unfamiliar Peking, can by this time, his husband not know how can anyone know our business, but she through a lot of lies, let I have peace of mind a work, can I not trust after December 27 arrive at have no tin, I going to a telephone for a day her and connecting on the 26th, go to have no tin, I found out her and saw her me disappointed, let me die, ha ha, for the sake of she I lose the best girl friend, gave up a work, don't the mother runs to Peking, finally let me die, a lot of details wait me fall calm in the hair in the forum&&&&&&给我好多承诺让我去北京发展,我开心的回家了,在她12月16日出国期间我和家里闹翻了,离家出走了,放弃工作,去陌生的北京,可这时候,他老公不知道那里知道了我们的事,而她经过了好多谎言,让我安心工作,可我不放心于12月27日来到无锡,26日我去了一天的电话她都没接,到无锡后,我找到了她,看到了她我很失望,让我去死,呵呵,为了她我失去最好的女朋友,放弃了工作,不要妈妈跑到北京,最后让我去死,好多细节等我平静下来在发在论坛吧Die No 单语例句1. All large events live and die on their ability to move large amounts of spectators, competitors and officials to and from venues and Doha will be no different.2. Some experts have warned that the species will die out by 2010 if no measures are taken.3. Some experts have warned that the tigers will die out altogether by 2010 if no measures are taken.4. No matter how many people can fight against all odds and never give up, some others just feel they don't have any option but to die.5. The Home Office said there was no evidence at this point to support a conclusion that the bombers intended to die.6. The brook would die a natural death if there was no water in the river.7. What worries Yang the most is that no one knows how many more animals will die of thirst in the coming months.8. Dr Bai says AIDS is no longer something people die of, but die with.9. She said she constantly dreaded the possibility that her daughter could die suddenly, with no one beside her.10. Humans would have no immunity to the mutated virus and millions could die, they say.Die No是什么意思,Die No在线翻译,Die No什么意思,Die No的意思,Die No的翻译,Die No的解释,Die No的发音,Die No的同义词,Die No的反义词,Die No的例句,Die No的相关词组,Die No意思是什么,Die No怎么翻译,单词Die No是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐