扫描下载二维码只需一步,快速开始
查看: 142|回复: 0
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
签到天数: 32 天连续签到: 3 天[LV.5]主管
发表于 昨天&09:38
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
求解释的《002期&&:紅字(二罪俱罚)打一生肖,猜什么动物?002期(是真正要合作)可联系:l85-(何 生)(要合作请做到:守诚信、讲良心、讲信用!(小人请勿联!!)
求解释的《002期&&:紅字(二罪俱罚)打一生肖,猜什么动物?002期(是真正要合作)可联系:l85-(何 生)(要合作请做到:守诚信、讲良心、讲信用!(小人请勿联!!)
a. 回帖是一种美德,也是对楼主发帖的尊重和支持;
&&&&如果通过本帖信息与他人联系,请说明来自推一把论坛!推一把微信公众号:tui18com
b. 请不要发表违反中华人民共和国法律的内容。本站所有帖子属会员个人意见,与本站立场无关.
&&&&帖子内容版权归属作者所有,如是转贴版权归属原作者所有,其他单位或个人在使用或转载帖子&&&&内容时须征得帖子作者的同意或注明内容原出处。
推一把微信公众号:tui18com||京公网安备
论坛事务(9:30-17:00):
|广告合作(9:30-17:00):
承载数据运行(|)Step1 Revision Play a game. 操作建议: 让一个学生到讲台上模仿动物的叫声或动物的习惯性动作.让其他同学猜一猜是什么动物.而后再用英语说出它的名称. (这样.即使——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Step1 Revision Play a game. 操作建议: 让一个学生到讲台上模仿动物的叫声或动物的习惯性动作.让其他同学猜一猜是什么动物.而后再用英语说出它的名称. (这样.即使成绩稍微差的学生.也会积极地观看并猜测到讲台前表演的同学所模仿的动物.从而既复习了原来学习的有关动物的英语单词同时也调动了几乎所有同学的积极性). Step2 Presentation 1 多媒体示图.初学生词 多媒体教室的屏幕上呈现Section A中1a的图片和生词.请学生根据实物.在教师的提示下.找出相应的生词(African elephant,chimpanzee,kangaroos,manatees cheetahs, polar bears ).然后.小组讨论这些动物的习性. 2猜一猜 操作建议: 每个同学都想好一种和你在某些方面有类似特点的动物.然后.在笔记本上写一段话.描述该动物与你类似的特征.相互读给伙伴听.猜猜看.两人结对活动后.可以让每组选出一段比较精彩的描述读给大家听.全班共同猜出描述的动物.看看谁是第一个猜出来的人. 完成任务所需要的语言结构: 1) I am like this animal because I am strong and intelligent. 2)I like water and I like to eat vegetables. 3) You are like an elephant 4) You are like a manatee 5) Yes, you are right. (这个游戏.同学们不仅进一步了解了动物.而且同时也进行了英语交际.更重要的是同学们学习英语的积极性大大提高了.)3.播放一段“动物世界 的节选(主要是稀有动物如:熊猫.海牛等).让同学们了解到哪些动物濒临灭绝.他们喜欢住在什么样的环境里?为什么会濒临灭绝?是自然原因还是人为原因?(给同学们留出思考和讨论的时间). Step3 Listen 2a 听录音2a.同学们通过听录音了解海牛长的什么样子.海牛的生活习性以及海牛为什么会濒临灭绝.然后.小组讨论应该怎样来保护海牛.(列出几条.让小组选一人说出自己的观点.这样既加强了小组的凝聚力.也练习了学生的口语交际). 2b Listen again and complete the chart 2c Pairwork Use the facts in the chart above to role play a conversation between a student and a zoo attendant. Step4 Read 3a Read 3a ,point out the reason why the writer is opposed to zoos (两人一组讨论作者反对动物在动物园生活的理由) Read 3b,then write a letter to the editor and give you opinion Step5 Debate 这是个全班参与的活动.学生围绕本市是否有必要修建一座新动物园展开辩论.通过辩论.学生学习和掌握了目标语言,培养了发表个人见解.表达思想的能力. 建议: 1 老师布置任务.让学生明确辩论会的开展方式 2 老师讲述辩论会规则.注意语言文明等 3 将学生分为两队.抽签决定正反方. 4 正反方各有三人.由于时间关系.每人限时发言.每人一分钟.双方总结陈词各一分钟. 5 辩论结束后.由老师总结.选出本次辩论会的最佳辩手. 完成任务所需语言结构: I think that-,I believe that-,I feel that-,I agree that-,I disagree that-,I think that animals should not live in zoos, Zoos are terrible places for animals to live. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Name:SaraAge:14Class:Junior 3Student’s progress report:My exam results are good in all subjects and I am very pleased about this because I did a lot of revision.My best results were in my favourite subjects,physics and chemistry,I know I am good at them and I enjoy dong scientific experiments.Teacher’s report:Sara is an intelligent,hardworking student with an excellent attitude(态度) to her schoolwork.She is quite shy and should be encouraged to join school clubs and afterschool activities.&Name:SteveAge:15Class:Junior 3Student’s progress report:I am happy because my exam results are a lot better than they were last term.I love computers and computer games and my best grades were in Information Technology.I would love to be a computer programmer but I don’t know if I’m clever enough.But I wouli like to do work with computers.The other thing I’m really interested in is languages.I enjoy learning English and find translation quite easy.Teacher’s report:Steve is a lively and popular student who has made much progress this term.However,he needs to be mor serious and organised if he wants to become a computer programmer.He should get good results in math.Steve’s Enhlish has improved a lot.Perhaps he should consider becoming an English teacher.【小题1】Who did a lot of work for the exams? A.Sara.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Steve.&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Both.【小题2】Sara enjoys _________. A.playing computer games. B.doing scientific experiments C.learning English【小题3】The teacher thinks Steve needs to ____________. A.improve his math&&&& B.learn English better&&&& C.play more cmputer games【小题4】In the teacher’s opinion,Steve should be __________. A.a scientist&&&&&&&&&& B.an English teacher&&&&&& C.a comptuer programmer【小题5】Which of the following activities is the most suitable to improve Sara? A.Playing computer games.& B.Watching TV.&&&& C.Playing basketball.
Name:Sara Age:14 Class:Junior 3 Student’s progress report:My exam results are good in all subjects and I am very pleased about this because I did a lot of revision.My best results were in my favourite subjects,physics and chemistry,I know I am good at them and I enjoy dong scientific experiments. Teacher’s report:Sara is an intelligent,hardworking student with an excellent attitude(态度) to her schoolwork.She is quite shy and should be encouraged to join school clubs and afterschool activities.
Name:Steve Age:15 Class:Junior 3 Student’s progress report:I am happy because my exam results are a lot better than they were last term.I love computers and computer games and my best grades were in Information Technology.I would love to be a computer programmer but I don’t know if I’m clever enough.But I wouli like to do work with computers.The other thing I’m really interested in is languages.I enjoy learning English and find translation quite easy. Teacher’s report:Steve is a lively and popular student who has made much progress this term.However,he needs to be mor serious and organised if he wants to become a computer programmer.He should get good results in math.Steve’s Enhlish has improved a lot.Perhaps he should consider becoming an English teacher.
1.Who did a lot of work for the exams?A.Sara.&&&&&&&&&&&&B.Steve.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.Both.2.Sara enjoys _________.A.playing computer games.B.doing scientific experimentsC.learning English3.The teacher thinks Steve needs to____________.A.improve his math&&&&B.learn English better&&&& C.play more cmputer games4.In the teacher’s opinion,Steve should be__________.A.ascientist&&&&&&&&&& B.an Englishteacher&&&&&& C.a comptuer programmer5.Which of the following activities is themost suitable to improve Sara?A.Playing computer games.& B.WatchingTV.&&&& C.Playing basketball.&
Name:SaraAge:14Class:Junior 3Student’s progress report:My exam results are good in all subjects and I am very pleased about this because I did a lot of revision.My best results were in my favourite subjects,physics and chemistry,I know I am good at them and I enjoy dong scientific experiments.Teacher’s report:Sara is an intelligent,hardworking student with an excellent attitude(态度) to her schoolwork.She is quite shy and should be encouraged to join school clubs and afterschool activities.&Name:SteveAge:15Class:Junior 3Student’s progress report:I am happy because my exam results are a lot better than they were last term.I love computers and computer games and my best grades were in Information Technology.I would love to be a computer programmer but I don’t know if I’m clever enough.But I wouli like to do work with computers.The other thing I’m really interested in is languages.I enjoy learning English and find translation quite easy.Teacher’s report:Steve is a lively and popular student who has made much progress this term.However,he needs to be mor serious and organised if he wants to become a computer programmer.He should get good results in math.Steve’s Enhlish has improved a lot.Perhaps he should consider becoming an English teacher.【小题1】Who did a lot of work for the exams? A.Sara.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Steve.&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Both.【小题2】Sara enjoys _________. A.playing computer games. B.doing scientific experiments C.learning English【小题3】The teacher thinks Steve needs to ____________. A.improve his math&&&& B.learn English better&&&& C.play more cmputer games【小题4】In the teacher’s opinion,Steve should be __________. A.a scientist&&&&&&&&&& B.an English teacher&&&&&& C.a comptuer programmer【小题5】Which of the following activities is the most suitable to improve Sara? A.Playing computer games.& B.Watching TV.&&&& C.Playing basketball.
阅读理解(Reading comprehension)
阅读下面短文,按要求完成文后各题。
  Read the passage about ways to help you remember information (信息). Match (匹配) the techniques (方法) with pictures 1-6.
Revision techniques
  It's one thing to study, but another to actually remember the information. Have you tried these techniques?
  a A mnemonic is a way of remembering a list of items (项目) by finding a word which contains (包括) the first letter of each. For example, to remember the names of the five Great Lakes of America-Huron, Ontario, Erie, Michigan and Superior-take the first letter of each and re-order them to make the word HOMES. Now every time you need to remember the names of the lakes, just think of lots of homes by a lake!
  b Why not make up tapes of things you have to remember and listen to them on the way home from school, when you're cleaning your teeth, or even when you're sleeping?
  c Little rhymes and chants help you to remember all kinds of information. For example, if you want to remember the spelling of the word beautiful, you can learn this chant:
  Mr. B, Mr. E, Mr. A-U-T, Mr. I, Mr. F-U-L!
  d Make up some question and answer cards, and play a quiz (知识竞赛) game with your friends. Add new questions every time you play it.
  e Try putting your different revision notes on different coloured paper.
  f Bombardment is a way of constantly(不断地) reminding (提醒) yourself of facts. Draw huge multicoloured fact charts (示意图) and posters (大画片) for Science, History, Geography, and any other subject where there are a lot of facts to learn. Stick (粘贴) them everywhere-inside your bedroom door, on your wardrobe (衣柜), in the kitchen.
1.________  2.________  3.________
4.________  5.________  6.________
阅读理解。
Name: SaraAge: 14 Class: Junior 3 Student's progress report: &&&& My exam results are good in all subjects and I am very pleased about this because I dida lot of revision. My best results were in my favorite subjects, physics and chemistry, I know I am good at them and I enjoy dong scientific experiments. Teacher's report: &&&& Sara is an intelligent, hardworking student with an excellent attitude (态度) to her school work. She is quite shy and should be encouraged to join school clubs and afterschool& activities.
Name: Steve Age:15Class: Junior 3 Student's progress report: &&&& I am happy because my exam results are a lot better than they were last term. I love computers and computer games and my best grades were in Information Technology. I would love to be a computer programmer but I don't know if I'm clever enough. But I wouldlike to do work with computers. The other thing I'm really interested in is languages. I enjoylearning English and find translation quite easy.Teacher's report: &&&& Steve is a lively and popular student who has made much progress this term. However, he needs to be more serious and organized if he wants to become a computer programmer.He should get good results in math. Steve's English has improved a lot. Perhaps he should consider becoming an English teacher.
1. Who did a lot of work for the exams?
A. Sara. B. Steve. C. Both.
2. Sara enjoys _________.
A. playing computer gamesB. doing scientific experiments C. learning English
3. The teacher thinks Steve needs to _________.
A. improve his math B. learn English better C. play more computer games
4. In the teacher's opinion, Steve should be _________.
A. a scientist B. an English teacher C. a computer programmer
5. Which of the following activities is the most suitable to improve Sara?
A. Playing computer games. B. Watching TV.C. Playing basketball.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 36种动物猜谜破解软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信