英语,多谢款待

您现在的位置:
感谢的话英语
编辑:励志天下 www.lizhi123.net类别:
感谢的话 英语向帮助过你的人表达感谢可能是很简单的一句话,但是会为你带来良好的人际关系哦。因此,怎样在接受帮助之后表达感谢就显得尤为重要了。
Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.
万分感谢,真的是帮了我大忙啦。
I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.
我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。
It’s very kind of you to help me.
你能帮助我真是太好了。
I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.
真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。
hank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您使我们在……停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
You must give me the chance to return your kindnewhen you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).
承蒙您对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindneto me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Author: Christy Rakoczy
Words of appreciation can sometimes come acroas banal and trite. After all, is there a more tired sentiment than a quickly scrawled “you are appreciated”? Yet for employers and employees, businessmen and clients, family members and close friends, associates and lovers, expressing appreciation for everything a person means to you is absolutely necessary. When you find yourself lost for words, try some of these words of appreciation from the heart. They’re not all sentimental or sappy (though some are), but each phrase expresses something about that special relationship that lifts your heart and makes the day to day stresses that you face more manageable. Take the time today to tell someone “I appreciate you.”
Casual Words of Appreciation
These phrases are appropriate for businerelationships, casual friends, and acquaintances who have gone the extra mile for you.
I just wanted to let you know―the things you do for (me, the company, our group) do not go unnoticed. You’re a necessary piece to this puzzle. I appreciate your dedication and service, and I know others do too.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your commitment. You are not only a valued member of this group, you’re a dear friend. I can’t imagine working without you.
You’re the heart and soul of this team. I appreciate your dedicated commitment.
I only wish to aspire to the things you’ve achieved. Telling you that you’re “appreciated” does not do your service justice. You’re the best!
You do such a great job! Keep it up.
Let me encourage you today: you’re not only on the right track. You set the course for the rest of us. I appreciate you.
The difference you make is nothing short of legendary.
I can’t imagine the world without you. I only know it would be a much different, much lecomforting place.
God bleyou for always being there to cheer and to guide.(
Appreciation Quotes
Try some of these special quotes from some of the world’s leading philosophers, actors, and businessmen to convey your deep appreciation for another person.
Frederick Koenig once mentioned that happinecomes not from getting something we lack, but from the recognition and appreciation of what we do have. I agree―I don’t know what I’d do without you.
“I would rather be able to appreciate things I can not have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.” C Elbert Hubbard
According to the Dalai Lama, the roots of goodneare in the soil of appreciation for goodness. You’ve been too good to me, and it is deeply appreciated.
To truly appreciate life, we seek companionship. Thank you for being my companion. I appreciate you.
“Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the gratefully and appreciating heart.” C Henry Clay
Goethe said, “treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.” You’ve treated me as though I were capable of reaching the stars. Because of you, I have.
When I read that Dickens said, “reflect upon your present blessings,” you came to mind.
Proust urged his readers be grateful to people who make them happy. I am grateful to you.
Relationships
Do you want to tell that special someone they’re appreciated without saying “I love you”? Try a few of these on for size.
“Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” C Voltaire
Your love and support will always be remembered, fondly in good times, and as encouragement in bad.
Someday I hope to give to you a fraction of all you’ve given me.
No words can express, no act of gratitude can relay, no gift can represent what your love and support have meant to me. Please accept this note as an indicator of my heartfelt appreciation for everything you are.
I can’t imagine five minutes without you. Thank God I’ve got the rest of my life to spend with you.
If I tried to tell you how much I appreciate you, I’d be talking the rest of my life. I hope that, in some small way, you realize how much you’ve meant to me, and how truly I desire to give back to you.
You’ve bent over backwards for me. Please let me repay you somehow, if only in a note telling you how much I appreciate your love and support.
[本文出处: Http://WwW.lizhi123.NeT 分享励志人生经历]
猜您喜欢...
热门励志名言
热门名人名言省时 · 省钱 · 专业 · 贴心 · 有保障
如何用英语向对方表示感谢?
在生活中,当你遇到麻烦,困难或者不幸的时候,你也许能够很快得到他人的热心帮助。得到他人帮助之后,你自己会想要感谢TA。下面阿卡索教大家如何用英语向对方表示感谢。
1.表示感谢的常用套语:
I‘m much obliged to you.
非常感谢。
It‘s very kind of you.
你太好了,多谢你了。
Much obliged [appreciated].
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Thank you.
Thank you very much indeed.
真是太感谢你了。
Thanks. 谢谢。
Thanks very much.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
Thanks so much.
非常感谢。
Many thanks.
2.回答感谢的常用答语:
Not at all.
别客气;不用谢;哪儿的话。
Please don‘t mention it.
不用客气;不用谢。
It‘s [It was] a pleasure.
不用客气;不用谢。
A pleasure.
不用客气;不用谢。
It is (was) my pleasure.
别客气,这是我高兴做的。
You are welcome.
My pleasure.
不客气,这是我高兴做的事。
Pleasure is (was) all mine.
不客气;不用谢。
That‘s OK.
没什么;不用谢。
No trouble at all.
没什么;别客气。
It‘s [It was] nothing.
没什么;不客气。
No problem.
不客气;不用谢。
Think nothing of it.
不用谢;不客气;有事说一声。
That‘s all right.
没什么;不用谢。
通过以上的对话,大家是否知道如何用英语向对方表示感谢?在许多英美国家,对方对你表示感谢时,你一般必须接受,说不用客气。但是在中国,我们往往是谦虚地说:“不行,不行”或“哪里,哪里”。英美中文化的差异,在用英语向对方表示感谢的时候,就可以看出来。或者旅游的朋友,在日常交际中要特别注意咯。
省时 · 省钱 · 专业 · 贴心 · 有保障
本站信息由深圳市光泽盛辉科技有限公司发布。}

我要回帖

更多关于 多谢 粤语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信