10个方块摆一排魔方中间方块对调隔两块重叠答案

综合填空:阅读短文.从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空.使短文通顺意思完整 .每空限填一词.每词限用一次, 有两个词是多余的.共10分. try, how, what, if, can, wonderful, much ,shop , read, glass , down , put. Tom lived away from town . One day he went in 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
综合填空:阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺意思完整 。每空限填一词,每词限用一次, 有两个词是多余的。共10分。& try,& how,& what,& if,& can,& wonderful,& much& ,shop , read,& glass , down , put.&Tom lived away from town . One day he went into town to buy something in the shop . and after he bought小题1: ________ he wanted, he went into a restaurant and sat小题2:________ at the table. When he looked round, he sawsome old people小题3:________ eyeglasses on before小题4:________ their books, so after lunch he went to a shop to buy 小题5:________, too. He walked along the road, and soon found a 小题6: ________.The man in the shop made him 小题7:________ on a lot of glasses, but each time Tom said, “ No, I can’t read with these. ”The man became 小题8:________ and more puzzled (困惑) . At last he said, “ Excuse me, but 小题9:________ you read at all?”“ No, I can’t! ” Tom said, “小题10:________ I can read, do you think I will come here to buy glasses? ”
小题1:what小题2:down小题3:put小题4:reading小题5:glasses小题6:shop小题7:try小题8:more小题9:can小题10:If试题分析:这篇短文的主人公汤姆根本不识字,在一次看见别人戴眼镜读书以后,以为戴上了眼镜就会读书了,就去买眼镜,最后在商店闹出了一个大笑话。小题1:结合语境可知此处指的是,在他买了想要的东西后。根据所给单词,可知填不定代词what,什么。小题2:结合语境可知此处指的是他坐在了一张桌子旁边。短语sit down坐下,根据所给单词,可知填副词down,向下,在下面。小题3:结合语境可知此处指的是,他看到了一些老人在读书之前带上眼镜。短语put on,穿上,戴上。See sb do sth看见某人做某事。根据所给单词,可知填原形动词put,放置。小题4:联系下文,可知此处指的是读书。Before是介词,后面接名词或者动名词作宾语。根据所给单词,可知填动名词reading,阅读,做宾语。小题5:联系前一句描述,可知此处指的是,他去商店买眼镜。结合常识可知眼镜一般用复数形式,根据所给单词,可知填复数名词glasses,眼镜。小题6:联系前一句描述,可知此处指的是,他很快就发现了一家商店。结合语境及所给单词,可知填单数名词shop,商店。小题7:联系下文描述,可知此处指的是,让他是了很多眼镜。Make后接不带to的不定式做宾语补足语,表示具体的将要进行的动作,根据所给单词,可知填原形动词try,尝试。小题8:联系下文,可知此处指的是,这个人变得越来越困惑。结合语境及所给单词,可知填much的比较级more,更;小题9:联系下文答语,此处问的是,你到底会读书吗?结合语境及所给单词,可知填情态动词can,能。小题10:联系下文描述,可知此处指的是,如果我会读书,你以为我还会来这儿买眼镜吗?结合语境及所给单词,可知填连词If,如果。点评:选词填空一直是英语考试中的难点,得分率比较低。解答此类题型的方法一般就是根据文章前后句子之间意思推断出词义,结合所给单词判断出所缺单词,然后根据该单词在句子中的句子成分,所起作用,进行适当词形变化。注意在叙事性短文中,谓语动词多为一般过去时态及现在完成时态,说明性短文中谓语动词多为一般现在时态。由于没有多余选项,在解题方法上,此类题型也适用于排除法。即先完成较为简单的选项,将一时没有把握的选项留待最后再来完成。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
短文填空( 从方框中选择适当的单词,并用其适当的形式完成短文,每词只能用一次,每空一词。10分)health& deal& plan& instead&& relaxed& enough& final& do& advice& listMany teenagers have problems that worry them. Some do not learn their school subjects well. Some are good at learning and 小题1:_____ well in exams, but they are doing so poorly in sports that their classmates call them ‘bookworms’. So many teenagers suffer from stress. The good news is that there are some simple ways to 小题2:_____ with stress.Firstly, eating a 小题3:_____ diet, getting enough sleep and doing exercise are very important. How can we be happy if we are not fit?For school work, planning ahead can help. Making a 小题4:______ of the things they need to do and 小题5:_____ when to do them can help students organize their time. If you are weak in a subject, studying hard and asking a teacher for 小题6:______ can help.Students should pay no attention to people who laugh at them.&小题7:______ , they should think about the things they are good.Then students should also make 小题8:_____ time for their hobbies. Playing sport, reading and watching films help them 小题9:_____.小题10:______, it is suitable for teenagers to share their problems with their friends and parents.
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的单词填空 (每词限用一次)。population &&&&dream &&&&&is &&&&&of&&&&&so &&&&Changqing has a long history but it is the new district of Jinan. It 小题1:_________ in the west of Jinan. and covers 1178 square kilometers. The 小题2:_________ of Changqing is about 530,000. It has convenient transportation 小题3:_________ it’s easy to get here. There are many ancient places of interest for you to visit, such as Lingyan Temple, Xiaotang Hill and so on. It has changed a lot since it became the new district of Jinan. Now it has 15 colleges or universities. You can make your 小题4:________come true there. And the Expo garden which was built newly attracts thousands小题5:_________visitors every year. Welcome to Changqing, and you will enjoy yourself.
Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box.Each can only be used once(将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填词,每词只能填一次)(共8分)Do you know what is special about November and June in the UK? They are,possibly,the only two months with no school holidays.A newspaper did a survey among a group of student.In the survey,68 percent of the student said that their parents were at work in the school holidays.73 percent said that they were bored during the school holidays and 35 percent said they were happy to go back to school! The of the survey show that not everybody wants to have many holidays.If you don?t want to stay at home and get bored,go out and some interesting activities.A lot of school organize various trip during the holidays,especially when they have a one-week holiday.You have many to make.Many school take groups of students to some training centres.There students can learn a lot from activities.For example,students learn how to make a camp in the forest.They also learn more about animals and plants.At the same time,they are taught how to find their way back to the centre.In most town,some other centres students different courses,such as computer game design,film making and painting.Students can also for school trips.They can practice their foreign languages and experience everyday life in different cultures.
help, cost, find, need, bad, provide, both, purpose, hope, situationMr. Chen is a farmer. He lives in western China with his wife and two sons. One year ago, he &&&&小题1:&&&&that he had cancer. The doctor told him that he needed an operation(手术) at once. And he said the operation would &&&&小题2:&&&thousands of yuan. It was too much money for Mr. Chen and his wife. They had no jobs and&&小题3:&&&&their sons were at school. The &&&&小题4:&&&seemed hopeless.Two weeks later, however, Mr. Chen got some good news. A health care project would &&&&小题5:&&&medical treatment for poor patients in western China. They&&&小题6:&&&to pay only half the cost or even less. Thanks to the project, he was able to receive an operation just in time to prevent(防止) the illness from getting &&&小题7:&&&. Now he has returned to his family.The &&&小题8:&&&of this health care project is to improve the situation of poor people in western China. So far, the project &&&&小题9:&&&&more than 5,000 people. The Chinese government &&&&小题10:&&&to develop a new health care model for China. As our country develops, we must remember to care for the weakest members.
We often talk about the weather. If we want to know about the weather, we can turn on the radio and &&小题1:&&the weather report. We can also turn on the TV and watch the Weather &&小题2:&. And we can ask other people in two different &小题3:&, “What’s the weather like today?” or “How is the weather today?” You can also call at 96121 for the weather. When it’s cold, we need to wear &&小题4:&&clothes. When it’s &&小题5:&, we need raincoats or umbrellas. When it’s hot, we need a cool place and a cold drink.
短文填空,从下面方框中选出10个词,用它们的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺(每词限用一次)。(共10小题,每小题1分;共计10分)invite, lesson, friend ,something, work, they, little, watch, happy, learn, live, come&& I'm David. Now I spend my free time &&&1&&with disabled children. But I never worked with them and knew little about the poor children's& 2&before.A year ago, I got the& 3&&from my friend. She asked me to help disabled children in a school on weekends. There were lots of disabled children living there. I found a little six-year-old girl, Tara. She couldn't see &&4&&or walk. So she has to sit on a special chair. I thought she must be very sad. But in fact, she often smiled and was &&5&&to others. I soon& 6&that Tara loved to play hide-and-seek, quite a difficult game for herself.So I took her chair to a quiet place, and then pretended(假装)I couldn't find her. She enjoyed it very much and smiled& 7& . It also made me feel very happy. And I enjoyed& 8&&her smile happily. Those disabled children give me a good &9 . I try to make those children's lives more& interesting. But in fact, they make my life much more intersting. They get &&&10&&&than others but they smile, and make others smile.
从下面方框中选择恰当的词填入短文中,使短文通顺正确。每词只用一次,有些词要用适当形式when, &change, &difficult, &also, &help, &chance, &same,& advice, &Friendship(友谊) is an important part of our life. Life is always 小题1:______________ , such as moving to a new place and starting a new job. So we often need to make new friends. But some people think it &is小题2:______________to make new friends. Here is some 小题3:________________ for you. If you want to make friends, you need to go out at first instead of (代替) staying at home. You can join a club because there are many people who have common (共同的) interests. It is easy to start a new friendship if you have the 小题4:______________ interests. And you can join a sports team. It is 小题5:_____________ a great way to make new friends. After joining a club or a sports team, you still can’t make friends if you don’t talk to people. You will have a good小题6:_______________& to make a good friend if you talk to someone. 小题7:______________ you talk to people, you should be friendly and smile at them. The above(上面的) advice can 小题8:______________ you make friends. But if you want to find the true friendship, you should be honest with them.
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。though& interest& visit& we& daytime& at& smile& quick& ticket& save&The London Eye is a tourist attraction in London, the UK. There you can get into a capsule(密封舱) to enjoy a great view of the city of London. I 小题1:____________ the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn't know where we were going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived 小题2:__________ Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He 小题3:___________ happily. When we reached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to 小题4:&&&&&&&time, he stayed in the line while I went to buy the 小题5:___________. The capsule doesn't completely stop when people get on, so you have to get into it 小题6: ____________. Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful. We took many photos of the view and of小题7:___________ . It took about half an hour for the capsule to go around If you are 小题8:______________ in going there, I'd like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view, go in the 小题9:__________. There are night rides, but you won't see a lot. Sometimes the top of the wheel can be quite cool even 小题10:________ it's sunny. So ladies, don't forget to take a scarf.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号2.16×10-2m2,(2)公安人员又用一质量为16.2kg,面积54cm2的一物体在同样的沙滩上达到了与犯罪嫌疑人鞋印同样的深度,请利用以上数据帮助公安人员推断出犯罪嫌疑人的质量大约是多少kg?(g取10N/kg)(结果保留整数)
科目:初中物理
在一次刑事案件的侦破中,公安人员在海滩案发现场发现了罪犯走过时留下的清晰的脚印后,立即用石蜡浇注了如图所示的鞋模.经测量该鞋模的平均厚度为3cm,质量为675g;又经测试脚印在该海滩达到同样深度的压强为1.5×104Pa,求罪犯的体重是多少kg.(ρ蜡=0.9×103kg/m3,g=10N/kg)
来源:2009年安徽省中考物理模拟试卷(八)(解析版)
题型:解答题
在一次刑事案件的侦破中,公安人员在海滩案发现场发现了罪犯走过时留下的清晰的脚印后,立即用石蜡浇注了如图所示的鞋模.经测量该鞋模的平均厚度为3cm,质量为675g;又经测试脚印在该海滩达到同样深度的压强为1.5&104Pa,求罪犯的体重.(ρ蜡=0.9&103kg/m3)
题型:解答题
公安人员在侦破一案件时,在沙滩上取得犯罪嫌疑人行走时留下的一鞋印如图所示,公安人员在方格纸上留下的鞋底贴地部分的轮廓.若每一个方格的面积为4×10-4m2,数方格时,超过半格的算一格,不足半格的忽略不计,请回答:(1)此人左脚单脚站立时,与地面接触面积大约是______m2,(2)公安人员又用一质量为16.2kg,面积54cm2的一物体在同样的沙滩上达到了与犯罪嫌疑人鞋印同样的深度,请利用以上数据帮助公安人员推断出犯罪嫌疑人的质量大约是多少kg?(g取10N/kg)(结果保留整数)
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫一扫,上赶集群组
扫码使用“赶集群组”
交友&&寻爱&&找工作
聊天&&聚会&&不寂寞
47.0万元 | 4653元/m?
户型:2室1厅1卫
面积:建面101㎡
朝向:南北向
楼层:中层(共6层)
房屋类型:普通住宅 | 塔楼
电梯情况:无电梯