i want to go with you, good night kiss.

阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。W:Hello, Jim. Where are you going?M:To the cinema. What about
c_______ with me?W:No, thanks. I’m going home. My
friend’s expecting me.M:What a (77) p_____! I believe it’s a very good film.W:Do you go to the cinema a lot?M:(78) O___ a week. Most nights I sit at
home and watch TV.W:Oh, I see. (79) B__ the way, where are
you going for your holidays this year?M:I don’t know yet. My wife’s going to
her mother’s for a (80)
c_____ of weeks. She lives by the sea, you know.W:Oh, does she? That’s convenient.M:Yes, but I want to go to the (81)
c________.W:Don’t you like the sea?M:Yes, very much. But I need (82) p_____
and quiet when I’m on holiday. What are you going to do?W:I’m going to (83) s_____
home.M:Aren’t you going to (84) h____ a
holiday abroad this year?W:No, I want to buy a car, and that’s
going to take (85)
e_______ penny I’ve got. 小题1:________小题2:_______小题3:________小题4:________小题5:_______小题6:_______小题7:________小题8:________小题9:_______小题10:_______ - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。W:Hello, Jim. Where are you going?M:To the cinema. What about
friend’s expecting me.M:What a (77) p_____! I believe it’s a very good film.W:Do you go to the cinema a lot?M:(78) O___ a week. Most nights I sit at
her mother’s for a (80)
c_____ of weeks. She lives by the sea, you know.W:Oh, does she? That’s convenient.M:Yes, but I want to go to the (81)
and quiet when I’m on holiday. What are you going to do?W:I’m going to (83) s_____
going to take (85)
e_______ penny I’ve got. 小题1:________小题2:_______小题3:________小题4:________小题5:_______小题6:_______小题7:________小题8:________小题9:_______小题10:_______
her mother’s for a (80)
going to take (85)
e_______ penny I’ve got. 小题1:________小题2:_______小题3:________小题4:________小题5:_______小题6:_______小题7:________小题8:________小题9:_______小题10:_______科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:coming小题2:pity小题3:Once小题4:By小题5:couple小题6:country/countryside小题7:peace小题8:stay 小题9:have 小题10:every

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心(穿裘皮的毛里斯)
(唔哈哈哈)
(美国民谣)
第三方登录:}

我要回帖

更多关于 good night 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信