what motherswhat if i said mvto eat领读

> 【答案带解析】What Mothers Said to Eat Mothers always ...
What Mothers Said to EatMothers always tell their children what they should eat.When Kangkang was a child, his mother often told him,“Be careful not to eat too much salt or sugar.”
Maria's mother always took care of Maria very well. For example,
2. so her mother said that she mustn't eat too much candy or ice cream.Milk is a healthy drink. Jane didn't like it,
.Every morning before she left for school, she had to drink a glass of milk because her mother was always watching her.During Michael's childhood, 4.
Once, cabbage was on his plate. As soon as Michael saw it, he got mad. But his mother made him taste it.
5.从下列所给的选项中,选出能填入空白处的最佳选项补全短文。(10分)A.he had to eat many vegetables and fruit to keep healthy.B.She said it might cause illness.C.He was surprised to find that it was delicious!D.Maria's teeth were very weak.E.but her mother always forced her to drink it. 
试题分析:妈妈总是告诉孩子应该吃什么。当康康小时候,他妈妈经常告诉他不能吃太多盐和糖,这样可能会导致疾病。玛丽亚的母亲说吃太多糖果或冰激淋对牙齿不好。Jane不喜欢喝牛奶,但是她妈妈强迫她喝。
1.当康康小时候,他妈妈经常告诉他,不能吃太多盐和糖。所以选B(她说吃太多的盐和糖可能会导致疾病。)与上下文一致。...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
During the day we work and play,and at night we sleep. Our body rests when we sleep. In the morning we are ready to work and play again. Our body grows most when we are asleep. Children who are tired usually need sleep. We can get better at our lessons after having plenty of rest. Boys and girls who are 8 or 9 years old need 10 hours of sleep every night. Our body needs plenty of air when we are asleep. If we do not get enough fresh air, we will feel tired when we wake up. While in bed we must not cover our head,our lungs need to get enough fresh air. If we open our windows at night,we can have plenty of fresh air. Cool air is better than warm air. Boys and girls who want to be strong must get plenty of sleep.(plenty of: 大量的、充足的)阅读上面短文,选出正确的答案。(10分)1.Our body grows most when we are _______.A. eating
B. playingC. sleeping2.How many hours of sleep should 9-year-old children have every night?A. 8 hours.B. 9 hours.C. 10 hours.3.If we don’t get enough fresh air, we will feel _______.A. tiredB. hungryC. happy\4.What do the lungs need most?A. Warm air.B. Exercise.C. Fresh air.5.Which kind of air is better when we sleep?A. cool airB. Warm air
C. both A and B 
All over the world, people enjoy sports. Sports are good for people’s health. Many people like to watch others play games. They buy tickets or turn on their TV sets or may watch them on the Internet.Sports change with the seasons. People play different games in different seasons. Sometimes they play inside the room. Sometimes they play outside. We can find sports here and there. Some sports are very interesting and people everywhere like them. Football, for example, is very popular in the world. People from different countries cannot understand each other, but after a game they often become very friendly to each other.阅读上面短文,选出正确的答案。(10分)1.Sports are good for _______.A.people’s healthB.the playersC.people who like sports2.If you like sports, you can _______.A.buy tickets to watch the gamesB.watch the games on TV or on the InternetC.A and B3.People play _______ in different seasons.A.the same gameB.all kinds of gamesC.different games4. _______ is very popular in the world.A.Table tennisB.BaseballC.Football5.From this passage we can see that _______ can become very friendly.A.after a game, people from different countriesB.people from the same countryC.people who do the same sports 
The People’s Republic of China took part in the Olympics for the first time in 1952. Xu Haifeng won the first gold medal for China in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics. China won 28 gold medals in the 2000 Sydney Olympics and 32 in the 2004 Athens Olympics. Beijing hosted the 29th Olympic Games in the year 2008. China won the most gold medals in history.根据短文内容,判断正误(对的写“A”,错的写“B”)。(10分)1.It was the first time for The People’s Republic of China to take part in the Olympics in 1952.2.Xu Haifeng was the winner of the first gold medal for China in the 1984 Olympics.3.China won 32 gold medals in the 2000 Olympics.4.Beijing hosted the 29th Olympics Games in the year 2012.5.The Olympic Games hold every four years. 
 Steve:Hey, Bruce. You look pale.1.________________Bruce:Well, I’m feeling terrible! I have a headache and a cough.Steve:I’m sorry to hear that. 2._____________Bruce:Two days.Steve:3._________________You’d better go to see a doctor.Bruce:4._________________Steve:Shall I take you to the hospital?Bruce:5.________________I’ll go home and rest now, and then see a doctor tomorrow.  
If you often have a cold, headache or backache, there is something wrong with your health. Eating healthy food
good for our health. Tofu(豆腐), milk, vegetables are healthy for us.Tofu is a kind of traditional(传统的)
food. We often
it in China. Now more and more people
other countries think tofu is good for health,
. They also like eating it.Milk is
kind of health food. Every day you should
one or two glasses of milk. It can
us strong.Vegetables are very important. You should eat
them. There are vitamin(维他命) A, B, C, D , E and so on in them.As we know, it’s important
a balanced diet(均衡饮食). We must have the right kinds of food. We should also eat some pork, chicken and beef. We should eat more fruit and vegetables but less meat.1.A.areB.is
C.was2.A.Japanese
B.American
C.Chinese3.A.eat
C.take4.A.for
C.in5.A.too
C.either6.A.the other
C.another7.A.drinking
C.take8.A.keep
C.keeps9.A.a lot
C.a lot of10.A.making
C.keeping 
题型:阅读理解
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~“Nancy, try to cook for us today,” my mother called. “But Mom, I don’t know how to cook,” I said. “Today I will
you to cook, ”said my mother. I didn’t know
it would go, but I agree.I saw my mother cook rice before, so I did it easily.
when it came to cooking vegetables, I didn’t know how to do it. My father asked me to cut up one cabbage and make other ingredients(原料)
. “Now put some garlice(大蒜)into the pot. Then,
some turmeric(姜黄根粉)and put the cabbage. Don’t forget to add some salt.” My father stood next to me and told me what I should do
finishing the cabbage, I cooked beef soup.
, I finished cooking the meal in almost two hours. I
the food to my parents. They ate it and said it was wonderful. At last, it was
turn to eat the food. I thought it was terrible.From that day on, I learnt to cook. The first experience of
my own cooking was so terrible, but it taught me a great lesson. I started respecting(尊重)food, as I learnt that one had to try his best to cook it.【小题1】, b
e. O4 h% @5 T7 @: g' c A.shake! G) ?3 Y+ a) \
_* @- I B.question# a' K+ G3 _& H& F& `8 K C.expect5 E
Z0 A7 `( S* B D.teach8 e( c$ `* c* a' j- D / @! f4 A7 a# T" W# T 【小题2】9 `. A& F5 j* Y) F6 e9 R. h A.what0 h% h9 J* b1 M" ` B.how4 ?* V: e$ K) f& j9 e C.which5 K
Q" C! h8 L1 _# T; Q8 R9 C D.where1 P/ _: C" L) F+ U4 [ ( Y% d! ?: V' M! @& K. E3 I7 M 【小题3】) G- g+ B3 B+ V. _
G# L4 \ A.B `' D, a: @$ ]. J- N* [* J B.so1 J% D* K5 `7 X# D! c, e, R C.But. F
H6 K9 V+ S$ d D.If+ O1 \3 B8 H. U$ B - W- ^! h8 O0 U% @/ P 【小题4】, Z0 d
O( N+ S; N# P# I A.ready% P$ H- F2 W, M
_$ D) c* i3 R B.traditional+ c/ P& ^* Q) C4 G; L C.lucky# R2 `! D6 W5 [) B D.similar0 ?) V* _1 [7 K" T* J" C 0 `4 E, X' Z2 E7 C/ g 【小题5】$ X/ e- b& d: Z, D2 ^: Q( J A.fall$ b- L; K0 [% a* c B.cover% Y. a2 g1 O: C. T8 c: R; ` C.pick7 i: G; V2 b# G* H4 J' D D.add$ b# U3 W8 U6 C; c 9 ?, ?2 E6 b* c 【小题6】' D' a# M3 Y" `2 X9 D# T A.T J2 D5 R$ F2 N
\% ] B.After
f2 I3 f/ H, J. ^ C.From6 ]' V; I5 Z. j- b D.Before! N( _( E" @- a- f8 O& R; d7 ?& D " b
g/ C/ G, O% P. g( I# R; D 【小题7】, F7 J' K" [3 A2 O& P$ ` A.Quickly' E) R- ]# T# Q5 A4 I B.Loudly* M9 U
@3 A& F/ ?3 a" ], h C.Finally9 i0 i, D! h2 _' i4 Q D.Quietly* V# \7 a4 f* Z3 E! R. [( E 6 V
Y& T! `/ O) ? 【小题8】1 a2 a9 _; X. I. C A.served! N0 M! B% Z% X, R' S
b& \ B.turned! E# ]
@2 V1 ^8 g C.filled9 J0 ^2 d$ E0 @6 Z' d0 F D.shared, T: J( \4 A, H2 f6 _* A5 d- ? ) G. C2 H1 _$ `+ R. P7 ? 【小题9】4 a% d7 ^8 ]4 T. ^ A.my! I- @; R/ B' A( E B.his& [: `$ e) c" _ C.our* N1 T/ F0 Y$ c3 E3 S D.their8 g! M9 Q( K! d. F* j8 O1 D # d: N4 ?& S4 h) L/ W3 F9 ?- X 【小题10】* ]: V% M
@9 Z( `5 g A.waiting5 f- a$ h5 _; ` B.reaching3 Z, h8 i' X2 G# W+ R3 M) S% G C.discussing5 d8 A$ N$ E; K
X7 P% c8 I$ M D.tasting7 K8 d! b, S. C) ]4 E( Z , \; I8 J, i5 R- O0 C
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:“Nancy, try to cook for us today,” my mother called. “But Mom, I don’t know how to cook,” I said. “Today I will
when it came to cooking vegetables, I didn’t know how to do it. My father asked me to cut up one cabbage and make other ingredients(原料)
some turmeric(姜黄根粉)and put the cabbage. Don’t forget to add some salt.” My father stood next to me and told me what I should do
turn to eat the food. I thought it was terrible.From that day on, I learnt to cook. The first experience of
my own cooking was so terrible, but it taught me a great lesson. I started respecting(尊重)food, as I learnt that one had to try his best to cook it.【小题1】, b
Z0 A7 `( S* B D.teach8 e( c$ `* c* a' j- D / @! f4 A7 a# T" W# T 【小题2】9 `. A& F5 j* Y) F6 e9 R. h A.what0 h% h9 J* b1 M" ` B.how4 ?* V: e$ K) f& j9 e C.which5 K
Q" C! h8 L1 _# T; Q8 R9 C D.where1 P/ _: C" L) F+ U4 [ ( Y% d! ?: V' M! @& K. E3 I7 M 【小题3】) G- g+ B3 B+ V. _
G# L4 \ A.B `' D, a: @$ ]. J- N* [* J B.so1 J% D* K5 `7 X# D! c, e, R C.But. F
_$ D) c* i3 R B.traditional+ c/ P& ^* Q) C4 G; L C.lucky# R2 `! D6 W5 [) B D.similar0 ?) V* _1 [7 K" T* J" C 0 `4 E, X' Z2 E7 C/ g 【小题5】$ X/ e- b& d: Z, D2 ^: Q( J A.fall$ b- L; K0 [% a* c B.cover% Y. a2 g1 O: C. T8 c: R; ` C.pick7 i: G; V2 b# G* H4 J' D D.add$ b# U3 W8 U6 C; c 9 ?, ?2 E6 b* c 【小题6】' D' a# M3 Y" `2 X9 D# T A.T J2 D5 R$ F2 N
\% ] B.After
f2 I3 f/ H, J. ^ C.From6 ]' V; I5 Z. j- b D.Before! N( _( E" @- a- f8 O& R; d7 ?& D " b
g/ C/ G, O% P. g( I# R; D 【小题7】, F7 J' K" [3 A2 O& P$ ` A.Quickly' E) R- ]# T# Q5 A4 I B.Loudly* M9 U
@3 A& F/ ?3 a" ], h C.Finally9 i0 i, D! h2 _' i4 Q D.Quietly* V# \7 a4 f* Z3 E! R. [( E 6 V
b& \ B.turned! E# ]
@2 V1 ^8 g C.filled9 J0 ^2 d$ E0 @6 Z' d0 F D.shared, T: J( \4 A, H2 f6 _* A5 d- ? ) G. C2 H1 _$ `+ R. P7 ? 【小题9】4 a% d7 ^8 ]4 T. ^ A.my! I- @; R/ B' A( E B.his& [: `$ e) c" _ C.our* N1 T/ F0 Y$ c3 E3 S D.their8 g! M9 Q( K! d. F* j8 O1 D # d: N4 ?& S4 h) L/ W3 F9 ?- X 【小题10】* ]: V% M
@9 Z( `5 g A.waiting5 f- a$ h5 _; ` B.reaching3 Z, h8 i' X2 G# W+ R3 M) S% G C.discussing5 d8 A$ N$ E; K
X7 P% c8 I$ M D.tasting7 K8 d! b, S. C) ]4 E( Z , \; I8 J, i5 R- O0 C “Nancy, try to cook for us today,” my mother called. “But Mom, I don’t know how to cook,” I said. “Today I will
G# L4 \ A.Because; `' D, a: @$ ]. J- N* [* J B.so1 J% D* K5 `7 X# D! c, e, R C.But. F
_$ D) c* i3 R B.traditional+ c/ P& ^* Q) C4 G; L C.lucky# R2 `! D6 W5 [) B D.similar0 ?) V* _1 [7 K" T* J" C 0 `4 E, X' Z2 E7 C/ g 【小题5】$ X/ e- b& d: Z, D2 ^: Q( J A.fall$ b- L; K0 [% a* c B.cover% Y. a2 g1 O: C. T8 c: R; ` C.pick7 i: G; V2 b# G* H4 J' D D.add$ b# U3 W8 U6 C; c 9 ?, ?2 E6 b* c 【小题6】' D' a# M3 Y" `2 X9 D# T A.Through; J2 D5 R$ F2 N
\% ] B.After
b& \ B.turned! E# ]
X7 P% c8 I$ M D.tasting7 K8 d! b, S. C) ]4 E( Z , \; I8 J, i5 R- O0 C 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】A【小题5】D【小题6】B【小题7】C【小题8】A【小题9】A【小题10】D解析试题分析:这篇短文讲述的是父母耐心教授自己孩子学厨艺的事,尽管作者做的不好吃,但是在父母眼里永远是最好的。通过学厨艺这件事,作者也学会了尊重食物,受益匪浅。【小题1】考查动词及语境的理解。句意:今天教你学做饭。A. shake 摇头; B. question 问题,质疑; C. expect 期望;D. teach 教授 expect/ teach sb to do sth 期望教授某人做某事,根据上下文理解可知是父母教授孩子学做饭。故选D。【小题2】考查疑问词及语境的理解。句意:我同意学做饭,但是不知道该怎么做。A. what什么;
B. how 怎么样;C. which 哪个; D. where哪里,根据题意可知询问做饭的步骤,怎么做不清楚,对方式的提问,故选B。【小题3】考查连词及语境的理解。句意:但是做菜时,不知怎么做了。与前文的easily成对比,表示转折,故选C。【小题4】考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:我的父亲要求我切开一棵白菜,并且把其它原料准备好。A. ready 准备好,make sth ready 把…准备好;B. traditional 传统的 ;C. lucky 幸运的;D. similar 相似的。故选A【小题5】考查动词及语境的理解。句意:然后加些姜黄根粉,并把大白菜放进锅里。A. fall 落下;
B. cover 覆盖,占据;C. pick 摘,挑选;D. add 添加,增加。根据题意以及后面的Don’t forget to add some salt.可知答案。故选D。【小题6】考查介词及语境的理解。句意:在把白菜放进去完成之后,站在我旁边的父亲会告诉我下一步该怎么做。A. Through 通过;B. After 在…之后;C. From 来自; D. Before 在…之前,根据题意可知是上一步完成之后,也就是把白菜放进去完成之后。故选B。【小题7】考查副词及语境的理解。句意:最终在两个小时后,我做好了饭。根据题意可知经过一步步的琢磨,饭终于做好了。故选C。【小题8】考查动词短语及语境的理解。句意:我侍候父母吃饭。A. served为…服务; B. turned 转动,后面用to 时表示“转到,求助”的意思 ;C. filled 充满,后面用介词with;D. shared 分享,同fill 用法一样,后面用with;根据题意the food to my parents可知,只有A项符合语境,故选A。【小题9】考查动词及语境的理解。句意:最后该我吃饭了。it is one’s turn to do sth 轮到某人做某事,故选A。【小题10】考查动词及语境的理解。句意:自己第一次做的饭如此难吃,给自己的印象很深刻,但是它也教会了我很多。根据题意可知自己第一次做饭肯定要是试吃的,否则如何知道味道的好坏呐。故选D。考点:日常生活类短文。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 what if i said mv 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信