填空Mya grandfather老太太 can __(dive).He is a__(dive).

she is a(dive)_百度知道
she is a(dive)
she is a(dive)
我有更好的答案
She is a diver.她是一个潜水员。divevi.潜水;跳水;急剧下降;(头朝下)跳入水中n.潜水;跳水;俯冲,(潜艇)下潜;(气温,股价等的)暴跌,跳水vt.& vi.突然下降,暴跌
采纳率:89%
diver\潜水员
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1530套总数:5885151套专访:3372部会员:401265位
当前位置:
& 2017届高考英语广东版英语测试报高三上学期综合版训练:第6期 A2-3(外研版)
2017届高考英语广东版英语测试报高三上学期综合版训练:第6期 A2-3(外研版)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:613次
资料类型:
文档大小:84KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
(共两节,满分40分)
第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
A 难度:★★
My name is called and I walk calmly to the diving board. I take a deep breath and clear everything from my mind. The whole season comes down to this final dive, the one and one half forward somersault(空翻). This has always been my best dive, but there’s always that little factor called splash that can destroy the perfect ten.
Standing at the end of the board, I realize how simple this should be. I’ve done it hundreds of times. All I have to do is cool down, concentrate and carry out what should be the dive that gets me first place in the championships. I look at my coach and friends for reassurance. For two summers, my coach has been working with me to perfect each dive I do. She’s always there for me. Last year I wasn’t even in the championships, but with her coaching, I ended up with an undefeated record in every meet this summer. We both know I’m ready.
I look straight ahead, making sure my feet are in position. This is when I am most tense. I find that I’m holding my breath. Letting it out, I tell myself to calm down and just do it. One, two, three steps, I leap up into the air and land back on the board. Out of nowhere comes a surge(波涛) of power from under my feet, sending me soaring(升腾) into the air. My arms come together above my head and, straight as an arrow, I enter the water.
Yes! I think I’ve got it! In joy I swim to the surface. As I look up I see the judges holding their cards. A smile lights up my face as I swim to the ladder. I get out of the pool and practically run to my coach in happiness. Walking home, the world is simply perfect as a gold medal hangs around my neck.
1. From the first paragraph we can learn that the author ____.
A. intends to practice harder this time
B. thinks this dive means a lot to him
C. will challenge a lot of competitions
D. thinks he is sure to get the perfect ten
2. When standing at the end of the board, the author ____.
A. tries to think a lot
B. feels it is hard to win
C. shows his thanks to his coach
D. thinks it’s easy for him to do it
3. The coach who has accompanied the author for two years ____.
A. advises him to participate in the dive
B. helps him make great progress
C. is strict with the author during practice
D. lets him give up last year’s championships
4. We know that the author ____.
A. finishes his dive perfectly
B. doesn’t finish diving
C. hurts himself during the competition
D. owes his great success to his coach
B 难度:★★★
When a tractor knocked 53-year-old Jiang Min’ai and her 3-year-old grandson off her electric scooter(小型摩托车), pedestrians in the eastern city of Taizhou called an ambulance. But after 30 minutes, no help arrived, and no cars stopped to lend a hand. Finally a local judge, Fan Hong, passed the scene of the accident. He immediately ordered his d they picked up Jiang and the injured boy and delivered them to a hospital.
Soon afterward, Jiang’s family showed thanks to Fan. But they didn’t send him flowers, or a fruit basket, or give him an envelope full of cash. Instead, they gave him a jinqi with Chinese characters, “You enthusiastically serve the people, helping to save the dying and heal the wounded!”
A local good-news publication, Zuimei, featured a photo of Jiang’s brother handing Fan the banner(旗帜). In the touch-of-a-button times where texted emoticons(表情符号) are replacing handwritten thank-you cards, China’s jinqi tradition is popular.
“It’s honorabl it’s like an award you can display, and people can easily see what a good doctor, worker, policeman or whatever you are,” said Zheng Haiyan, who sells customizable trophies and plaques(定制的奖杯和奖章). In the 1980s and ’90s, jinqi was a common sight in physicians’ offices, bus parks and schools in China, but have declined in popularity in the Internet age.
?Jinqi w the highest-quality ones took weeks to make, costing hundreds of dollars,” said Zheng’s colleague, Zhu Youjun. But these days, Zhu takes orders for jinqi using CorelDRAW graphic design software, quickly laying out the message on his computer and sending it directly to the factory. And a day later, your jinqi is delivered to your place for about $15.
Customers lacking confidence to pen a poetic jinqi message need not fear: Zheng offers a 37-page list of suggested phrases. For teachers, there’s “Like the spring rains water plants, you nurture talent.”
5. What did Jiang’s family thank Fan Hong for his kindness with?
A. A bunch of flowers.
B. A fruit basket.
C. An envelope full of cash.
D. A banner with praising words.
6. What role does the Internet play on the popularity of jinqi?
A. Negative.
B. Necessary.
C. Positive.
D. Important.
7. It can be inferred that Zheng Haiyan’s jinqi service ____.
A. has limitations
B. is very special
C. is very considerate
D. attracts many customers
C 难度:★★★★
Some good news for those who hope to someday live in a world where women coders(编码员) and surgeons are as plentiful as their male workmates: Today抯 elementary school girls are actually more interested in pursuing a STEM (science, tech, engineerinog, math) career than their male classmates are.
What’s more, while young boys’ ideal jobs have stayed relatively unfluctuating over the past quarter century, young girls’ career dreams have grown more ambitious. Back in 1989, a study found that 11-year-old boys were most interested in becoming an athlete, a service member, or an engineer. Now, a new survey of children 10 and younger found that boys’ career dreams have stayed relatively stable. In this study, girls said they aspired(渴望) to be teachers, nurses and hairdressers.
Also notable: Overall, girls were more likely to say they were interested in a STEM job than their male workmates. Indeed, 41% of girls expressed interest in technical careers, vs. 32% of boys.
?Yet while girls’ increased interest in scientific careers is clearly something to celebrate, there is still progress to be made,” said Simon Isaacs, a researcher. “We can celebrate the girls’ focus on STEM, but if we look at children aged 1 through 10 right now, we still have a long way to go with regard to getting girls involved in engineering, computer programming and other tech fields.” Other recent studies similarly found that American girls believe they are relatively unlikely to end up in a career that requires computer science or engineering skills. “Even as we talk about being a generation that is growing up more gender-non-conformist(无性别意识的) than any other generation, we aren抰 necessarily seeing that translate into what kids want to be,?said Isaaghcs.
Isaacs said that he decided to pursue this research to better understand how today’s culture of role models — who are as diverse as Mark Zuckerberg and Malala Yousafzai are shaping the next generation of students’ career ambitions.
?What we find at the elementary level is that kids are often basing their aspirations on whatever they’ve been exposed to in the media,” said Tony Wagner, an expert. Wagner says that gender standards described in the media have begun to change, specifically with regard to female characters in medicine and science. Wagner has found that girls are more interested in careers that are described as having a direct human connection, like medicine and education. “What they don’t understand is that much of engineering, and other STEM work, is profoundly human-centered. The problem lies in how it’s taught,” he said.
8. The underlined word “unfluctuating” can be replaced by “____”.
A. necessary
B. unchanging
D. impossible
9. Simon Isaacs and other recent studies tend to indicate that ____.
A. more boys under 10 years old prefer STEM
B. there are more girls in tech fields than boys
C. girls who work on STEM are still fewer than boys
D. many boys can’t end up with STEM as careers, either
10. It can be inferred that ____.
A. we can’t see the change in careers between girls and boys
B. gender inequality still exists in employment tendency
C. there is no sex difference in career choices for kids
D. we can’t expect that all children like STEM
11. What is the main influence on kids’ tendency of the career choice?
A. Social phenomena.
B. School education.
C. Family influence.
D. Economic development.
D 难度:★★★
Travel has always been part of my life — I travel for work but love spending holidays with my family somewhere sunny and adventurous too. Despite venturing (冒险) to faraway places, I like to be easily contactable (可联系的) and try to remain “on duty” no matter where I am in the world — whether that’s checking e-mails or more importantly doing FaceTime with the kids on my iPad!
A couple of weeks ago I had a work trip to Turkey and realized as soon as I arrived that the area, while beautiful, was pretty remote. The hotel was comfortable but the isolation from the outside world was less than ideal for me as a working parent with four children at home missing their mum. I had zero phone reception (接收效果) and what can at best be described as a “patchy” (分布不匀的) Wi-Fi connection at the hotel. It meant that my nightly bedtime call with the kids was impossible — four upset children and one teary mum.
With that in mind, I wasn’t at all surprised to read a global study by Amba Hotels this week that found more than half of business travelers (53%) have had problems reaching family due to slow or unreliable Wi-Fi connections. It really shouldn’t be happening in this day and age. Sadly it isn抰 a great shock to hear that Wi-Fi services and roaming (l漫游) charges are costing UK business travelers a shocking £370 million a year, with hotels and airports the worst offenders for high cost services.
Expensive, unreliable Wi-Fi and extortionate roaming charges clearly aren’t just problems for business travelers — many of us have been victims of that extra 10% we find added to our hotel bills as a result of paying for Wi-Fi on our holidays. It is so annoying because most of us rely on the Internet to stay connected with family and friends while we are away. It is also really useful to be able to check in online or book tickets for attractions, not to mention just keeping up with life’s admin!
12. It can be inferred that the author ____.
A. works as an experienced tour guide
B. pays attention to communication with her kids
C. always fails to stay together with her kids
D. communicates with her family mainly online
13. From the 2nd paragraph we know that ____.
A. this hotel should make efforts to improve its mobile signal to attract tourists
B. the author was touched when she finally got in touch with her four children
C. the traveling experience without connection to the kids made the author upset
D. the beautiful view and the wonderful service of the hotel impressed the author
14. The underlined word “extortionate” in the fourth paragraph means “____”.
A. very reasonable
B. much too high
C. quite changeable
D. completely reliable
15. What does the passage mainly focus on?
A. The advantages of traveling in nature.
B. The importance of hotels’ good Internet services.
C. The ways of keeping in touch with family members.
D. The problem with Wi-Fi services and roaming charges.
第二节 (共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
What to Do When You Work With
Mean (刻薄的) Coworkers
Seek the advice of a trusted person. The person with more experience than you may have been in this situation before, or may know someone who has. He will have insight that only comes from dealing with this.
Confront the bully (欺凌).
, try confronting him. Remember to keep it professional. In a very firm way, tell him you are not going to take it anymore. Make sure you sound and look confident. Don抰 show any sign of weakness. By showing you are strong, ynou may put an end to his behavior.
Avoid involving other people. Your coworkers will see what is going on and will form opinions. Some may offer to help, but others won’t acknowledge the problem.
, but they may be making a choice not to get involved. That may be because they don’t want to choose sides or make themselves the bully’s focus.
. In addition to trying to make you feel bad about yourself, the bully will try to make you look bad to your boss. He may even go as far as to report the smallest mistakes to your boss. Make sure your achievements are very visible. Make sure that you continue to make a good impression at work.
Don’t let the bully make you feel bad about yourself. The bully’s goal is to threaten you and decrease your self-worth. He chose you as his victim because he sees you as a threat. By threatening you, he hopes to weaken you. Keep that in mind. Continue to do your job and do it well.
A. It may not be because they don’t see it
B. Report it to your employer or the police
C. Make sure your boss knows you are doing a good job
D. Don’t let workplace bullying cause you to fail
E. If you are sure the bully won’t harm you
F. But it can make the time they spend at work really terrible
G. And he can tell you what response is most likely to work and what isn’t
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
When I was young, my favorite was a clock on my kitchen wall. It
just like a cat. The eyes on the clock moved left and right.
did its tail.
When I grew up, I moved to California to pursue my acting
and I took it with me. After two weeks its eyes and tail
moving. I changed the batteries, and did everything to get it to move. No
. The clock still kept
time, though, so it remained on my wall.
A few months later, my parents paid me a visit. My mother tried
she could to get the eyes and tail to
. She gently tapped the tail over and over.
, it worked! Later, I moved back to Delaware, bringing my favorite
with me. Once again, I hung it on my kitchen wall. Every time Mom
me, she’d check or fix the clock. After Dad’s death, Mom and I lived together. Every time the clock
to work, Mom would
the clock off the wall, take the batteries out,
them back in and tap the tail over and over. Then it moved again.
Years later, Mom
suddenly. I was heartbroken. The day after her funeral, I just stood in the
and watched the clock thinking of Mom. The tail stopped again. I took it off and
tapped the cat’s tail like Mom. To my surprise, it moved a little. I tried again. Then the tail moved, and
moving! It must be Mom who helped me!
Now I’m an experienced actress. The clock is
on my kitchen wall and works well. Whenever I see the clock I remember my mother and I
how she fixed the clock. “Thank you, Mom,” I whispered. “I love you!”
21. A. looked
B. remained
D. behaved
23. A. career
D. position
24. A. forbade
B. ignored
C. stopped
D. avoided
25. A. luck
C. problem
26. A. strange
D. perfect
27. A. nothing
B. everything
C. something
D. anything
28. A. shake
29. A. Surprisingly
B. Usually
C. Exactly
30. A. book
31. A. reached
B. noticed
C. visited
32. A. meant
B. refused
D. started
33. A. take
34. A. give
35. A. left out
B. stayed up
C. passed away
D. got off
36. A. bedroom
B. kitchen
C. dining room
D. living room
37. A. gently
C. finally
D. hurriedly
38. A. finished
C. practiced
D. escaped
39. A. ever
40. A. realize
B. memorize
第二节 语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
During my school days, I was one of those shy kids who were 41. ______ (quiet) than others that were of my age. I always sat alone for an entire day. Even during breaks, I used 42. ______ (sit) in a corner of the ground and see others play games. In fact, I always thought I was not a lively kid when 43. ______ (compare) with my peers. I was interested in joining others or 44. ______ (make) new friends but I always worried that they would say “No”. So I would rather stay alone.
Once, a spider took around 45. ______ hour to reach the top of a wall and I dropped it down 46. ______ purpose. To 47. ______ (I) surprise, within seconds it started to make its way again. The little movements by the spider
48. ______ (impress) me a lot. I realized that rejections were never a failure. Sometimes I might be treated
49. ______ (unkind), but I could stand up again. There would be time 50. ______ people would like and appreciate me. From then on, I tried to join others, learn new things and make new friends.
41. _______________
42. _______________
43. _______________
44. _______________
45. _______________
46. _______________
47. _______________
48. _______________
49. _______________
50. _______________
第三部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。短文中有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。
  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
  注意:
1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
  2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Adaptations of literary works, especially online literature, have seen a rise in recently years. For one thing, people inspired to read more books with the popularity of TV dramas. For other, the adaptation gains much attention online as people set about discussing which is best — the book or the show. It is no doubt that some discussions drew the hot attention to both the drama and the book. In a time while reading blogs and social media posts has become a trend in China, TV and film adaptations have done a lot of to encourage readers to concentrate on longer novels. This is an encouraged phenomenon although it brings people back to deeper reading.
第二节 书面表达 (满分25分)
假设你校英文报就“熬夜”问题在学校做了一项调查。请你根据表格内容,用英语写一篇调查报告,刊登在校报上。
1. 词数100左右,报告的开头已经给出,但是不计入总词数;
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
Recently we have carried out a survey in our school— “Do you often stay up late at night?” The main findings are as follows:
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP备号He is a (dive)用dive的适当形式填空,这题怎么做_百度知道
He is a (dive)用dive的适当形式填空,这题怎么做
我有更好的答案
He is a diver.他是名潜水员。
采纳率:86%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dive的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Puddle Dive专辑_Puddle DiveAni DiFranco_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
Puddle Dive
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
录音室专辑
专辑风格:
我的评价:
Ani DiFranco专辑介绍:by
William RuhlmannLike most singer/songwriters, Ani DiFranco writes songs out of her own experience and perspective, and as of her fourth album she seems to be spending a lot of time on the road, since the life of a traveling musician is repeatedly described in the album's songs. The first two tracks, &Names and Dates and Times& and &Anyday,& are about the singer's attraction to someone, but she never forgets that she won't be in town long. &4th of July& finds her passing through Iowa, and &Back Around& justifies the career of an itinerant musician as better than working in construction or retail. At times, DiFranco's bitterness gets the better of her. In &Blood in the Boardroom& she expresses her disapproval of the corporate record business (you assume -- what else was she doing in a boardroom?) by staining her chair with menstrual blood. That isn't the only time that menstruation comes up on this album, either, and it is part of DiFranco's method to seize upon topics that make some people uncomfortable (and that few other songwriters bring up). Who else would use nosepicking as a metaphor for liberation? &What is it about me that offends?& she asks in &Pick Yer Nose& after having declared &I'm not hurting anyone/I'm just telling my own truth& in &Born a Lion.& But of course that' she knows perfectly well that telling your own truth can offend people, and she sets up targets to shoot down. (&Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right,& she sings in &My IQ.&) Nevertheless, though Puddle Dive is characteristically scattershot, DiFranco as usual hits a few of those targets, even when, as not infrequently, she's aiming at herself.
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
虽然封面设计很垃圾,但这张专辑非常好听,饱满的情感,节奏变化多端~不该错过的ANI~
虽然封面设计很垃圾,但这张专辑非常好听,饱满的情感,节奏变化多端~不该错过的ANI~
使用手机扫码收听专辑
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
Ani DiFranco的其他热门专辑