什么是三段式作文老师让写三段式作文 老师不知道的趣事作文是什么

关爱初中三段式作文
关爱作文开头关爱初中三段式作文篇一
关爱作文开头:
开头1:每当我打开铅笔盒,看见那支黑色水笔,就会不由地想起几天前发生的一件事情。
开头2:同学,多么美好的字眼,他是我儿时的伙伴,陪我,陪我成长。
开头3:同学间的关爱会在你伤心时给你安慰,在你灰心时给你鼓励,在你需要帮助时向你
开头4:关爱是一盏明灯,照亮了人们前进的道路;关爱是一艘小船,把人们带到爱的彼岸;关爱是一把火,温暖了人们的心。随着关爱的脚步,我轻轻地打开记忆的闸门。 结尾1:这件事虽小,但却给我留下了深刻的印象,一支水笔凝聚着我和小宜之间真挚的友谊。
结尾2:同学之间的关爱,就像一把伞,在雨天为你遮风挡雨,因为在你下雨天没有带伞时,总有一把同学的伞遮在你头上;就像一双温暖的手,扶起摔倒在地的你,因为每次你摔倒时,总会有一双温暖的同学的手伸向你……
结尾3:我想:虽然表哥帮我们收棉被只是举手之劳而已,但是他却拥有着关爱别人的一颗火热的心。我也要把关爱传递于他人,让世界充满关爱,让关爱造福世界和人类吧!中考英语三段式法关爱初中三段式作文篇二
中考英语三段式作文法
重点诠释 :
所谓三段式就是将一篇书面表达按三段的写作模式谋篇布局。就整体篇章结构而言,如何把握较大的写作空间,三段式的写作模式为最佳选择。三段式的模式写法通常为:
1.第一段开门见山,提出要解决的问题或观点,或者把时间,地点,人物和主要事件及时点出。
2.第二段要摆出事实或提出论据,或者把事情发展的经过详细写出来。
3.最后一段,得出结论或理由。
注意:要学会使用过渡词。过渡词犹如“桥梁”和“粘合剂 ”。恰当地使用过渡词可避免结构松散,层次分明,表意不清等弊端,使文章条理清楚,文字连贯流畅。常用的过渡词有:
递进型: also, (and)besides, what’s more, moreover, furthermore, in addition, even, what’s worse, worse still, to make matters worse, for the worse, not only,,but also等;
解释型:that is (to say), in other words, or, namely, if fact, in reality, as a matter of fact等;
转折型:however, but, yet, nevertheless, instead, on the contrary,on the other hand 等;
列举型:firstly,,secondly,,finally, on the one hand, on the other hand, for one thing, for another 等
举例型:for example, for instance, such as, that is, like, take,, for example等;
因果型:because (of), since, now that, thanks to, thus, therefore, as a result (consequence),so,, that, so that等;
让步型:though, although, in spite of, despite 等;
顺序型:first,,next,,and then,,finally, first,,then,,after that,,finally 等;
并列型:and, both,,and, or, either,,or, as well as, 等
时间型:afterwards, soon, later, the moment/ immediately/ on doing, hardly,,when, no sooner,,than 等
总结型:in a word, to sum up, in short, on the whole, in conclusion 等{关爱初中三段式作文}.见解型:in my opinion, personally speaking, as far as I am concerned,I’m sure 等
条件型:if, as long as, so long as, on condition that , unless 等
写作典例 :
假设你是李越,你的加拿大笔友Steve来信说,他和他的一些同学正在学中文,请你推荐两本学中文的词典。根据下表提供的信息,请你给他写一封回信。
英汉词典 新华字典
(字) 18000(英语)
20000 (汉语) 10000
价格 52元 11元
特点 大量例子,用法说明,适合初学者 中国最常用的汉语字典
1. 词数:80左右;
2.参考词汇:推荐 英汉词典The English-Chinese Dictionary (ECE);
新华字典 Xinhua Dictionary (XD)
Dear Steve,
分析:此篇书面表达属于实物说明文,其篇章结构可按三段式进行写作。本文的第一段,可用直接的叙述“I’m so pleased to learn that you and your classmates are learning Chinese”.正文即可作为第二段,其主要内容是对两本词典的一些介绍。结束语即可作为第三段。应将两本词典的特点表达准确,以便加拿大笔友 Steve作出合理选择。表达时,文章的基本时态可考虑用一般现在时。
Dear Steve,
I’m so pleased to learn that you and your classmates are learning
I’d like to recommend the following two dictionaries.The English-Chinese Dictionary is really a good one for beginners. It has 18,000 English words and 20,000 Chinese words, besides plenty of examples, it has many notes telling you how to use a word. Xinhua Dictionary is the most popular Chinese dictionary, and it has a vocabulary fo 10,000 words. It may also be useful to some advanced learners of Chinese. Of the two, ECD is more expensive. It costs 52 yuan,and XD costs 11 yuan.
Please let me know if you want me to buy one for you.
Li Yue记事作文在三段式结构中的安排关爱初中三段式作文篇三
记事四要素在三段式结构中的安排
一、教学内容
1、三段式结构图
2、记事四要素
3、四要素在三段式结构中的安排
二、教学重难点
1、记事四要素在三段式结构中的安排
三、课时:两课时
2、三段式结构图
画法、各段名称
3、记事四要素
( 1)、有哪位小朋友知道三段式结构中主体段需要放什么东西?
( 2)、材料是什么呢?是生活中所发生的事情。
( 3)、既然是写事情,有哪位聪明的小朋友知道,写事情时必
须要写出事情的哪些呢?(生说)
( 4)、恩,看来精品班的同学果然是不错,非常的聪明。刚才{关爱初中三段式作文}.小朋友所说的呢就是记事的四要素:时间、地点、人物、事件。
(5)、记事六要素
事件还可以分为事件的起因、经过和结果。所以也可以说是
记事六要素。小朋友可以回家考考你的爸爸妈妈或者爷爷奶奶。看他们是不是知道呢?
4、记事四要素在文中必不可少
板书:我准备八点钟去图书馆看书。
5、记事四要素在三段式结构中的安排
(1)开段:小——少——略
时间、地点、主要人物、事件中心词
主要人物:例如过生日,并不是要把所有去参加生日聚会的同
学都写下来,而是写主角
如果有很多亲人跟你一起,那就直接写我和家人
举例1:《登天都峰》假日里,爸爸带我去黄山,爬天都峰。
时间:假日里
地点:黄山
主要人物:爸爸和我
事件中心词:爬天都峰
练习1:昨天
昨天我和家人一起去安徽黄山爬山。
练习2:《那件事令我很难忘》
(2)主体段:大——多——详
事件发生的起因、经过和结果(其中起因和结果简
单写,经过详细写,写得越多越好)
举例:讨厌蜘蛛,所以用各种方法去捅破蜘蛛网,可每次蜘
蛛都迅速地把网给补好了
(3)结尾段:点题抒情(点到中心词)三段式作文的结构安排关爱初中三段式作文篇四
一、 三段式作文的结构安排
Reduce Waste on Campus
There has been a discussion recently about waste on campus. It is obvious that a great loss of precious resources, such as water and electricity have been caused by waste. Additionally, our waste adds our parents and society a burden. So it is high time that we took actions to reduce the waste on campus.
First of all, we should stop wasting water when we bath, or clean faces, or wash clothes and dishes. The reason is that there is a great shortage of water in the word. Secondly, we should be economical. That is to say, when go shopping, we should buy only what we really need. Thirdly, we should turn off the light when we leave dorms or classrooms so as to save electricity as much as possible.
In fact, more than three ways can be adopted. As for me, the cultivation of good habit of thrift is most important for all of us. All in all, every college student should join in the efforts to combat the waste on campus.
3. 问题解决型模板三(2000年1月)
How to Succeed in a Job Interview?
① Nowadays, there is a growing concern on the interview at job market. ② It is obvious/certain that the interview is indispensable for getting a job. ③ However, some people have not realized the importance of the interview.
④ It will cause many serious results if a candidate ignore the importance of the interview. ⑤ First of all, the interviewer know about the candidates in an interview. ⑥ Secondly, the interviewee can get necessary information directly. ⑦. Finally, excellent performance in an interview will enable the interviewee to secure a job.
⑧ In spite of all these, there are still many ways for an interviewee to adopt. ⑨ First of all, the interviewee must demonstrate his aptitudes and skills
for the job. ⑩.In addition, the interviewee ought to be honest about his personal details. ⑾.Thirdly, the interviewee should act as properly as possible. ⑿.Only in this way can he succeed in an interview. 2. 为什么有些人在该说“不”的时候不说“不”;? 3. 该说“不”时不说“不”的坏处。??
Don’t Hesitate to Say “No”
It is believed that we should directly say “No” on many occasions. The truth is deep and profound./The truth of it is self-evident. As we know, when we cannot offer help, we should tell the truth to others. Consequently, we should not hesitate to say “No”.{关爱初中三段式作文}.A case in point is the daily behavior of us. This is close to suggest that it is always not easy to say “No”. It is true that people often prefer to say “Yes” for fear of hurting others. Moreover/In addition, many people think that refusal usually means inability.
All mentioned above tells us that it is hard for us to say “No” when we need to. As a matter of fact, others will misunderstand our situation when we lie by saying “Yes”. There is no denying that we will really hurt them when we fail to help them in the end. In short, everybody should learn to say “No” directly.
①提出观点:很多情况下应该说“不”,统领全文。②进一步说明观点的正确性。③深入论证观点的正确性。④得出本段的结论,重申观点。⑤以日常行为为例说明观点。⑥说明“不”的不易性。⑦解释为什么人们不说“不”:怕伤害别人。⑧进一步解释人们不说“不”的理由:拒绝意味着无能。⑨总结上面的原因,重申说“不”的不易性。⑩从反面说明该说“不”的时候不说“不”的坏处一:导致别人误解。⑾该说“不”的时候不说“不”的坏处二一:最终不能帮助别人时,会伤害别人。⑿总结全文,重申观点:应该学会说“不”。
It Pays to Be Honest
It is believed that many dishonesties, such as cheating, overcharging, fake commodities, etc. ruin our normal life, and they maintain that being honest is not only beneficial to others but also to oneself. The truth is deep and profound. As we know, if one is honest, other people will deeply respect him or her, and are willing to make friends with him or her. In addition, being honest can make people’s life easier and more harmonious.
There are numerous examples supporting the argument. A case in point is that Singapore which is a society of trustworthiness and integrity has a comparatively low criminal rate. This is close to suggest that honesty can make our society more stable, and all people can live a peaceful life there. For another example, buyers usually like to make a deal with the dealers they trust. Moreover, the dealer, such as Tongrentang Herbal Medicine Shop which runs business honestly is more likely survive the fierce market competition.
All mentioned above tell us that it is high time that we took action to fight against dishonesty. But one thing we have to notice is that sometimes we need white lies to comfort the patients who have suffered serious illness. In short, we should let the dishonesty have no place to stay in our society.
现象解释型模板一
现象解释型模板二
生命的三段式关爱初中三段式作文篇五
生命的三段式
庐山烟雨浙江潮, (一){关爱初中三段式作文}.未到千般恨难消。
追求向往,令人心醉神往,纠缠不休。梦想着那未能得到的胜境是多么地神奇美焕,只恨己缘不济,无由得之,焕叹悲苦,自役其心,不由得出。迷失在自织的茧中,迷失在蓬勃的春天里。
(二) 庭院不知人去尽,
春来犹发旧时花。
南方熏风吹来。花枝繁茂,一枝斜出,诗情画意。 赏花的人去那儿了……是觅食、避疫,还是亡故,空留下
蓬勃的一院春光。那花枝招展的树悠闲的怒放,挂果,红艳,谢落……一切那么自然,一点也不和人打个招呼,一味的自个儿枯荣。{关爱初中三段式作文}.蚂蚁样匆忙的人们已在不知不觉中失却了家院,流浪是生命的主色调。
古人不见今时月,
今月曾经照古人。 那超越时间和方所的空灵,扫荡了一切尘念计执。人生的河流,相继远去,迁流变汰中洗却的是我执和贫念,留下的是亘古不变的山川月华。
古往的人们去了那儿!连带他们的辉煌与踌躇满志;得意与彷徨;喜悦与伤感。还有那天生丽质,权力与财富……
他们的灵魂在那儿栖息! 天地无言,时光如流。唯那横遍十文,穿越三际的空灵能透露些许消休,欲诉说生命的本源。
谁能清心,静心,净心,谁就能还家。高中三段式作文法关爱初中三段式作文篇六
备考2012专题
1 三段式作文法
重点诠释:
所谓三段式就是将一篇书面表达按三段的写作模式谋篇布局。就整体篇章结构而言,如何把握较大的写作空间,三段式的写作模式为最佳选择。三段式的模式写法通常为:
1. 第一段开门见山,提出要解决的问题或观点,或者把时间,地点,人物和主要事件及时点出。
2. 第二段要摆出事实或提出论据,或者把事情发展的经过详细写出来。
3. 最后一段,得出结论或理由。
注意:要学会使用过渡词。过渡词犹如“桥梁”和“粘合剂 ”。恰当地使用过渡词可避免结构松散,层次分明,表意不清等弊端,使文章条理清楚,文字连贯流畅。
常用的过渡词有:
递进型: also, (and)besides, what’s more, moreover, furthermore, in addition, even, what’s worse, worse still, to make matters worse, for the worse,
not only ,,but also等;
解释型:that is (to say), in other words, or,namely, if fact, in reality, as a matter of fact等; 转折型:however, but, yet, nevertheless, instead, on the coutrary,on the other hand 等;
列举型:firstly,,secondly,,finally, on the one hand, on the other hand, for one thing, for another
举例型:for example, for instance, such as, that is, like, take,, for example等;
因果型:because (of), since, now that, thanks to, thus, therefore, as a result
(consequence),so,, that,
so that等;
让步型:though, although, in spite of, despite 等;
顺序型:first,,next,,and then,,finally, first,,then,,after that,,finally 等;
并列型:and, both,,and, or, either,,or, as well as,
时间型:afterwards, soon, later, the moment/ immediately/ on doing, hardly,,when, no sooner,,
总结型:in a word, to sum up, in short, on the whole, in conclusion 等
见解型:in my opinion, personally speaking, as far as I am concerned,I’m sure 等 条件型:if, as long as, so long as, on condition that , unless 等
写作典例:
假设你是李越,你的加拿大笔友Steve来信说,他和他的一些同学正在学中文,请你推荐两本学中文的词典。根据下表提供的信息,请你给他写一封回信。
(字) 18000(英语)
20000 (汉语) 10000
特点 大量例子,用法说明,适合初学者 中国最常用的汉语字典
注意:1。词数:100左右;
2.参考词汇:推荐 英汉词典The English-Chinese Dictionary (ECE); 新华字典 Xinhua Dictionary (XD)
Dear Steve,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
分析:此篇书面表达属于实物说明文,其篇章结构可按三段式进行写作。本文的第一段,可用直接的叙述“I’m so pleased to learn that you and your classmates are learning Chinese”.正文即可作为第二段,其主要内容是对两本词典的一些介绍。结束语即可作为第三段。应将两本词典的特点表达准确,以便加拿大笔友Steve作出合理选择。表达时,文章的基本时态可考虑用一般现在时。
Dear Steve,
I’m so pleased to learn that you and your classmates are learning Chinese.
I’d like to recommend the following two dictionaries.The English-Chinese Dictionary is really a good one for beginners. It has 18,000 English words and 20,000 Chinese words, besides plenty of examples, it has many notes telling you how to use a word. Xinhua Dictionary is the most popular Chinese dictionary, and it has a vocabulary fo 10,000 words. It may also be useful to some advanced learners of Chinese. Of the two, ECD is more expensive. It costs 52 yuan,and XD costs 11 yuan. 新华字典
Please let me know if you want me to buy one for you.
针对练习:(用三段式表达,注意用过渡词)
1.目前,地球面临水资源危机,请根据一下提示写一篇100词左右的短文。
1) 人们以为淡水是取之不尽的
2) 实际上淡水是非常紧张的
3) 人类应该怎样办
Global Shortage of Fresh Water
Many people believe that the world’s supply of fresh water will never be used up. They think that fresh water comes from such a variety of sources that it is always sufficient for use. Such an opinion leads to a shocking waste of water.
As a matter of fact, the earth is short of fresh water. Furthermore, with the rapid growth of the world population, the rising demand for water by industry, and the serious pollution of our surroundings, the world is facing the ganger of running out of fresh water. Actually, in some big cities, fresh water can not meet the daily needs.
Therefore, to find new ways to save water is an urgent task. First, we should pass strict laws to control any waste of water. Second, scientists must work even harder to purify sea water, and try to find substitute to reduce the use of fresh water.
2.这几年,“考生该不该复读”这个话题一直为社会各界所关注。下表是你班同学讨论的结果,请你给英文报社写一封信,客观介绍讲座情况,并简要阐述自己的观点。
1.信的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。
2.词数: 120左右.
Dear Editor:{关爱初中三段式作文}.I'm writing to tell you about the discussion we've had about whether students retake classes after failing the college entrance examination.
Yours truly,
Dear Editor,
I'm writing to tell you about the discussion we've had about whether students retake classes after failing the college entrance examination.
Opinions are various on the question. Many students are against the idea of retaking classes. They think it unfair for the students who take the exam for the first time. Besides, it also adds the family burden. So many of them suffer mental pressure as well as economic problems. Others think that it can be done because through one more year of hard study, they can make better preparations and may get a chance to enter their ideal universities. After all, the kind of university they enter, an important turning point in life, will directly affect their future employment.
However, I think, this depends on different situations. If one student has no chance to be admitted to one university, maybe he can choose to retake classes.
Yours truly,
3.最近几年越来越多的大学生加入打工的队伍,请你结合下表,就这一现象写一篇短文。
现象 1.根据最近调查,约25%的大学生打零工
2.在暑假,这一数字将增至72%
3.大学生常做的零活有:家教、服务员、售货员等原因
4.想赚钱支付一部分日益增长的学费
5.想经济上独立,买一些自己想买的东西
(内容由考生自己拟定)
注意: 1.词数:120左右。文章的开头已为你写好。
2.参考词汇: 调查
视野outlook
According to a recent survey,__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________
According to a recent survey, about 25 percent of college students have a part-time job.During summer vacation, this figure will increase to 72 percent. College students are working as tutors, waiters or salesmen.
Why do they want part-time jobs?First,they want to earn money to help cover the increasingly higher college tuition. Second, they hope to be economically independent and buy whatever they want. Third,
In my opinion, by doing part-time jobs, college students can gain some society experience and broaden their outlook. What’s more, part-time jobs can provide them with a valuable chance/opportunity to know the outside world. So it’s of great significance for college students to do part-time jobs.
4.最近,网上展开一场关于“教科书是否要循环使用”的辩论。假如你是Li Hua,请你向报社写信谈谈你自己的一些想法。要点如下:
(1.)据说我国的教科书寿命一般是半年,而美国则是五年。这说明浪费严重;三段式作文模板关爱初中三段式作文篇七
三段式作文模板
has been the order of the day. This does demonstrate the theory —— nothing is more valuable than XX。
, as a result, your dreams will turns out that all your plan falls through. No one can deny another fact that
.You don't have to look very far to find out the truth, in respect that we
1、XX的第一个优点 2、支持XX的做法 3、不支持XX的做法
4、XX的第二个优点 5、举例证明优点二 6、说明XX优点三的影响 说明原因型模块 (二)
. Why does such circumstance occur in spite of social protects?
For one thing, .For another, . What is more, To solve the problem is not easy at all, but is worth trying. We should do something such as to improve the present situation, and I do believe everything will be better in the future.
Some people believe (argue, recognize, But . As for me, I agree to the former/latter idea. There are a dozen of reasons behind my belief. First of all, . More Most .
In summary,
。或From above, we can predict that 预测
辩论式议模版(二)
the opinion that. While others point out thatAs far as I am concerned, the former/latter opinion holds more weight. For one 据3
. As a college student, I am supposed to 心
。或From above, we can predict that 预测
辩论式议论文模版(三)
。Some people are of the view that.
As far as I am concerned, the former/latter notion is preferable in many senses. The reasons are obvious. First of . . Among all of the supporting evidences, one is the strongest. That is,
A natural conclusion from the above discussion is that
。As a college student, I am supposed to / 或者选择( From above, we can predict that 。)
Nowadays, there is a hot debate over (the issue that)___作文题目______. There are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. It’s said that there are several advantages as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______.
And secondly ___优点二_____.
Just As a popular saying goes, &every coin has two sides&, __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. Firstly , ___缺点一______. In addition,
____缺点二______.
To sum up, we should try to make best use of
the advantages of __讨论议题____, and reduce the disadvantages. Currently, there is a hot debate over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ . We must take some measures to solve this problem.
As we know that there are many steps to solve this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, ___途径二_____.
Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of ways and try our best. I believe we can have a better life in the near future.(I believe we can solve this problem in the near future.)这也是一种关爱关爱初中三段式作文篇八
这也是一种关爱
爱,不一定是在你栽倒之时有人及时扶起;爱,不一定是在你出行前细细叮嘱;爱,不一定是在雨天送去的一把伞。另类的的爱,也许比爱更真,更伟大!默默无语行为往往比有力的语言更令人回味,更令人难我眼里我眼里爱就是无私的,就是出自内心的默默无闻。
有一天,马路像往日一样车来车往,放学,爸爸开车接我回家。我们的车行到一个岔路口时,突然停了下来。我正莫名其妙,爸爸用手指了指前面。原来有一位盲爷爷正横穿马路。“和,,,,”对面路上,一辆小货车停下了飞转的车轮。紧接着,一辆小轿车停下在对面的岔路口。
一步,两步,,,,盲爷爷手里拿着探路仗,不紧不慢地走着;盲爷爷走路似乎比蜗牛还慢。但我们都在耐心地等待着,三辆,四辆,,,,像是有人在无声地指挥着,各色各样的车子不约而同地停下来了。没有一声“嘀嘀地”的催促声,世界突然变得好安静啊。盲爷爷安全穿过了马路,马路又恢复了往日热闹的景象。
第二天,我和我的同学一起逛街。不知怎么地,我无意间又看见了那位盲爷爷,他正坐在街边拉二胡,他拉二胡的乐声并不是悲伤的而是让人听起来有一种乐观向上的感觉。周围的人把钱放在盲爷爷的碗里,我也把我的零花钱放在里面。人们一边欣赏盲爷爷的音乐,一边为他们付出了爱心而高兴,并且我看到了他们脸上都但带着天使般的微笑,因为这也是一种爱。
爱是不图回报的。虽然盲爷爷没有对我们说过一句话语。但是我想帮助过盲爷爷的每一个人都会像我一样认为助人为快乐之本。“爱满人间”用在有爱心的人们身上是最贴切的词语。我真希望人们会将这份爱心不断地献出去,因为这就是生存的快乐。
爱,你是那么神圣,带领着人们走向光明的道路;爱,你是那么的纯洁,赐予人们高尚的品格;爱,你是那么伟大,为人们撑出一片湛蓝的天空。我愿意献出自己的一份爱,献给身边每一个需要关爱的人。同时希望周围的人都能奉献出自己的一份关爱,也许它就会改变你,改变我,让世界充满爱。
更多相关内容:
与"关爱初中三段式作文"相关文章
热门排行榜}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文三段式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信