youwhere are you nowjim对括号部分提问

〖划线部分提问〗怎样对划线部分提问_牛宝宝〖划线部分提问〗怎样对划线部分提问专栏:怎样对划线部分提问对划线部分进行提问,即针对句子中的某一成分提出问题。实质上是把一个陈述句变成一个特殊疑问句的过程。初学者,可利用“四步法”进行训练。一对划线部分进行提问分四步:第一步,找出特殊词,代替划线部分。(what when how where who which whose等)第二步,把原句变成一般疑问句(划线部分是主语或主语的定语除外)。第三步,特殊词加上一般疑问句,划线部分省略。第四步,归纳分析,写出正确答案。歌谣:一找,二变,三省略,四归纳。例1 That's a book .(1)找出what代替a book。(2)变疑问句:Is that a book ?(3)What+Is that ?省略 abook(4)What is that ? 归纳(1大写开头字母;2去掉+号; 3小写原先句首字母;4检查.)例2 The pen is on the desk . (1)找出Where代替on the desk 。(2)变疑问句:Is the pen on the desk ?(3)Where+Is the pen? 省略on the desk(4) Where is the pen ? 归纳(1大写开头字母;2去掉+号;3小写原先句首字母;4检查。)二常见的对划线部分进行提问的题型 1对主语提问对主语提问时,只需找出一个恰当的疑问词代替划线部分;句子的语序不变。(1)主语是人,用who代替。1)Miss Zhang teaches us English .( Miss Zhang划线)Who teaches you English ?2)Jim is a teacher(Jim划线)Who is a teacher ? (2)主语是物用what 代替1)My bike is under the tree .(My bike划线)What is under the tree .?2)The apple is red .(The apple划线)Whatis red ?3)There is a book in the bag .(a book 划线)Whatis in the bag ?(特殊事例 一般不用what is there 或what are there)2对谓语提问(或谓语和宾语提问)按八种时态分类1一般现在时例1 He eats an apple .(eats an apple 划线)(1)do代替eatwhat代替an apple(2)变疑问句:Does he eat an apple?(3)What+Does he eat an apple??do代替eatwhat代替an apple 划线部分省略。(4)What does hedo?归纳分析,写出正确答案例2She does her homework.(doesher homework 划线)(1)do代替does what代替 homework(2)变疑问句:Does she do her homework?(3)What+Does she do her homework? do代替doeswhat代替 homework 划线部分省略。(4)What does she do?归纳分析,写出正确答案。规则:在一般现在时中,对动词提问,用do代替划线动词;宾语用what代替;其句型结构是:Whatdo/does-------do?2 一般过去时例1He ate an apple .(ate an apple 划线)(1)do代替atewhat代替an apple(2)变疑问句:Did he eat an apple?(3)What+Did he eat an apple?do代替atewhat代替an apple 划线部分省略。(4)Whatdid he do?归纳分析,写出正确答案例2 She did her homework.(did her homework 划线)(1)do代替did what代替 homework(2)变疑问句:Didshe do her homework?(3)What+Did she do her homework?do代替did what代替 homework 划线部分省略。(4)What did she do?归纳分析,写出正确答案。规则:在一般过去时中,对动词提问,用do代替划线动词;宾语用what代替;其句型结构是:Whatdid-------do?形式。3现在进行时例1He is eating an apple .(eating an apple 划线)(1)doing代替eatingwhat代替an apple(2)变疑问句:Is he eating eat an apple?(3)What+Is he eating an apple?doing代替eating what替an apple 划线部分省略。(4)What is he doing?归纳分析,写出正确答案例2 She is doing her homework.(doingher homework 划线)(1)doing代替doing what代替 homework(2)变疑问句:Isshe doing her homework?(3)What+Isshe doing her homework?doing代替doing what代替 homework 划线部分省略。(4)What is she doing?归纳分析,写出正确答案。规则:在现在进行中,对动词提问,用doing代替划线动词;宾语用what代替;其句型结构是:Whatis/are-------doing?4过去进行时例1Hewas eating an apple .(eating an apple 划线)(1)doing代替eatingwhat代替an apple(2)变疑问句:Washe eating an apple?(3)What+Was he eating an apple?doing代替eating what代替an apple 划线部分省略。(4)What was he doing?归纳分析,写出正确答案例2 She was doing her homework.(doing her homework 划线)(1)doing代替doing what代替 homework(2)变疑问句:Was she doing her homework?(3)What+Was she doing her homework? doing替doingwhat代替 homework 划线部分省略。(4)What was she doing?归纳分析,写出正确答案。规则:在过去进行时中,对动词提问,用doing代替划线动词;宾语用what代替;其句型结构是:Whatwas/were-------doing?形式5一般将来时例1 He will eat an apple .(eating an apple划线)(1)do代替eat what代替anapple(2)变疑问句:Will he eat an apple?(3)What+Will he eat an apple?do代替eat what代替an apple 划线部分省略。(4)What will hedo?归纳分析,写出正确答案例2She is going to do her homework.(do her homework 划线)(1)do代替do what代替 homework(2)变疑问句:Is she going to do her homework?(3)What+Is she going to do ?do代替do ;what代替 homework 划线部分省略。(4)What is she going to do?归纳(a大写开头字母;b去掉+号;c小写原先句首字母;d检查。)规则:在一般将来中,对动词提问,用do代替划线动词;宾语用what代替;其句型结构是:]What will(shall)-------do?或What is/are going to--------do ?形式。6过去将来时例1 He would eat an apple .(eat an apple 划线)(1)do代替eat what代替anapple(2)变疑问句:Would he eat an apple?(3)What+Would he eat an apple?do代替eatwhat代替an apple 划线部分省略。(4)What would he do?归纳分析,写出正确答案 例2 She was going to do herhomework.(do her homework 划线)(1)do代替do what代替 homework(2)变疑问句:Was she going to do her homework?(3)What+Was she going to do?do代替do ; what代替 homework 划线部分省略。(4)What was she going to doing?归纳分析,写出答案。规则:在过去将来时中,对动词提问,用do代替划线动词;宾语用what代替;其句型结构是:What would(should)-------do?或What was/were going to--------do?形式7现在完成时例1 He has eatten an apple .(eatten an apple 划线)(1)done代替eatten what代替anapple(2)变疑问句:Has he eatten an apple?(3)What+Has he eatten an apple?done代替eatten what代替an apple 划线部分省略。(4)What has he done?归纳分析,写出正确答案 例2 Shehas done her homework.(done her homework 划线)(1)done代替donewhat代替 homework(2)变疑问句:Has she done her homework?(3)What+Has she done her homework? done代替donewhat代替 homework 划线部分省略。(4)What has she done?归纳分析,写出正确答案。规则:在现在完成时中,对动词提问,用done代替划线动词;宾语用what代替; 其句型结构是:What has/have-------done?形式。8过去完成时例1 He had eatten an apple .(eatten an apple划线)(1)done代替eatten what代替anapple(2)变疑问句:Had he eatten an apple?(3)What+Hadhe eatten an apple?done代替eatten what代替an apple 划线部分省略。(4)What had he done?归纳分析,写出正确答案 例2 She had done herhomework.(done her homework 划线)(1)done代替done what代替 homework(2)变疑问句:Had she done her homework?(3)What+Had she done her homework? done代替done what代替 homework 划线部分省略。(4)Whathad she done?归纳分析,写出正确答案。规则 :在过去完成时中,对动词提问,用done代替划线动词;宾语用what代替;其句型结构是:What had-------done?形式 。 3对宾语提问(1)宾语是物,对物进行提问用what例:Heeats an apple .(an apple划线) (1)an apple是物,用what代替。(2)变疑问句 Does he eat an apple?(3)What+ Does he eat ?省略an apple(4) What does heeat?归纳。(1大写开头字母;2去掉+号;3小写原先句首字母;4检查。)(2)宾语是人,对人进行提问用who(主格)或whom(宾格)。例:He likes Li Ping .(Li Ping 划线)(1)找出who 或whon 代替Li Ping。(2)变疑问句Does he like Li Ping ?(3)Who(Whom)+Does he like ?省略Li Ping(4)Who(Whom)does he like ?归纳。(a大写开头字母;b去掉+号;c小写原先句首字母;d检查。)(3) 主句中的谓语动词是know tell askremember 等一类词时,对宾语从句中的某一部分划线提问,先把主句改为一般疑问句,再加上就划线部分提问的宾语从句。例1 I know Miss Wang is our English teacher .(Miss Wang划线)(1)找出who 代替Miss Wang (2)变疑问句Do you know Miss Wangis our English teacher ?(3)Do you know who is our English teacher ?例2He knows Marry is ten years old .(ten years old划线). 找出how old 代替ten years old(1)变疑问句Does he know Marry is ten years old(2)Does he know Marry is how old ?(3)Does he know how old Marry is?例3 I remember he was not here yesterday.(yesterday划线)Doyou remember when he was not here ?(4)主句中的谓语动词是think sayguess suppose等一类词时,对宾语从句中的某一部分划线提问,先把主句改为一般疑问句,然后把疑问词提到句首。例1Marry said her mother was ill .(her mother划线)Whodid Marry say was ill? 例2 Ithink we’ll have an English exam tomorrow .(tomorrow划线)When do you think we’ll have anEnglish exam? 例3 Sheguesses my grandmother lives in a village .(in a village划线)Where does she guess mygrandmother live ?注意:如果对介词的宾语提问,要把介词与疑问词一起放到句首,若是固定结构的介词,则不提前。 例1 She is preparing for anexam now .(an exam划线)What is she preparing for now ?(固定结构的介词,则不提前)。 例2 Hewill live with his grandmother next week .(his grandmother划线) With whomwill he live next week ?4对表语提问 1对物进行提问用what例1 That's a book .(1)找出what代替a book。(2)变疑问句:Isthat a book ?(3)What+Isthat ?省略 a book(4)What is that ? 归纳(a大写开头字母;b去掉+号;c小写原先句首字母;d检查。)2对前面出现了name的人名提问用what例 My name is Jim . (Jim 划线)What is your name?3对前面不出现name的人名提问用who例 He is Jack .(Jack划线,指姓名)Who is he?4 对地点提问用 where。 例 Thebook is in the bag .(in the bag 划线)Where is the book?5对职业提问用,身份用what例He is a doctor(a doctor划线)What is he ?6 对关系提问用whoLi Ping is my brother .(my brother划线,指关系)例 Who is Li Ping ?7 对价格进行提问用howmuch。 例 The pen is two dollars.(two dollars 划线)How much is the pen ?8 对几点几分进行提问用whattime。 例 Tt'sfour o'clock.( four o'clock 划线)What time is it ?9对不是表示几点几分的时间状语进行提问用when。 例 My birthday is November11th .(November 11th 划线)Whenis your birthday ?10 对年龄进行提问用howold。 例 He istwelve.(twelve划线 )How old is he ?11 对颜色进行提问用whatcolor。例 The bike is black . (black 划线)What color is the bike ?12 对身体状况进行提问用 how。例He's fine .(fine 划线)How is he ?13对人进行提问用who(主格)或whom(宾格)。例 He likes Li Ping .(Li Ping 划线)(1)找出who 或whon 代替Li Ping。(2)变疑问句 Does he like Li Ping ?(3)Who(Whom)+Does he like ?(4)Who(Whom)does he like ?14对表示频率的时间状语进行提问用how often。每隔多久例He watches TV every day.(every day 划线)How often does he watch TV ?15 对表示将来的一段时间(如:in anhour, in two weeks 等)提问,用how soon再过多久,对以in引导的一段时间。例He will be back in an hour.(in an hour 划线)How soon will he be back?16对表示多长时间,以for引导的一段时间, (如three days, four weeks 等)提问how long 例1 Hestayed here about two weeks .(about two weeks 划线)How long did he stay here ?17对距离(多远)进行提问,用howfar(多远)。 例 It’s 6 kilometres fromhere to the zoo?(6 kilometres划线)How far is it from here to the zoo?18对方式状语提问用how。 例 I goto school by bike .(by bike划线)How do you go to school?19 对broken提问用what is thematter with---或例what is wrong with---What's the matter with your car?20 对星期提问用。whatday。 例 It is Tuesday. (划线Tuesday).What day is today?21 对日期提问用whatdate。 例 It is september21.(划线september 21)What date is today?22 对天气提问用what is theweather like---?或how 例 Theweather was horrible yesterday.(horrible划线)Whatwas the weather like yesterday?How was the weather yesterday .23 对价格进行提问用howmuch。 例 The pen is twodollars.(two dollars划线)How much is the pen24对相貌特征提问用what-----like? 例She is beautiful .What is she like ?25 对服装尺寸提问用whatsize 例 He wears 40L.(40L划线)What size does he wear?26 对距离(多远)提问用howfar例 It issix kilometres from here to the zoo .(six kilometres划线)How far is it from here to the zoo?27 对高度(多高)提问用howtall(人,树);how high(山,建筑物)例1She is 1.72 metres .(1.72 metres划线)How tall is she ?例2The hill is 5848 metres.(5848 metres 划线)Howhigh is the hill ?28 对重量提问用howheavy例 The stone is KG.( KG. 划线)Howheavy is the stone?29 对长宽高厚提问用howlong(wide, tall hight ,thick) 例1 Thebridge is 5000 metres.(5000 metres 划线)Howlong is the bridge ?30对动词不定式和动名词提问,用what 例My job is to teach you English.(to teach you English划线)What is your job?31对过去分词和现在分词提问用how32划线部分是某个年级、班级、排、号码等提问,分别要用what grade; what class;what row; whatnumber 例1 I am in Grade 1(inGrade 1划线)What grade are you in? 例2 He is in Row 3(in Row3划线) What row is he? 例3 She isNumber1(Number1划线)What number is she? 例4 He is in Class 9(inClass 9划线)What class is he in?33对介宾提问用what 例 It's about Englishfood.划线部分:English foodWhat's about?34对数学上的“加、减、乘、除”四则运算的得数提问,要用what提问,也可换用how much提问。 例 Two plus two isfour.(four划线)What is Two plus two?How much is Two plus two?35 对四季提问用whichweather。例 He likes summer best.(划线部分是summer)Which weather does he like best?36.使用whose时要分清它的后面有无名词: 例 Thisbook is mine.Whose is thisbook ? 例 This is mybook.Whose book isthis?37对人或物的外部特征提问,用what…like: 例Sheisveryfat.Whatisshelike?五对定语提问一对主语的定语进行提问。对主语提问时,只需找出一个恰当的疑问词代替划线部分;句子的语序不变。构成:特殊词+被修饰词+照抄其它部分。1对某人的进行提问用whose。例1 My book is on the desk .(My划线)Whosebook is on the desk ?2 对定语提问(不是某人的)用which或what 。例 The red car is mine .( red 划线)Which car is yours?3 对可数名词的数量进行提问用howmany。例 Two pens are on the desk .(Two划线)Howmany pens are on the desk?4 对不可数名词的数量进行提问,用howmuch。例 There is a little water in the cup.(a little 划线)How much water is there in the cup ?5划线部分是介词短语作后置定语时,要用which提问。 例The man in the green car is myfather.  Whichman is your father ?二对其它成分的定语进行提问。遵循四步法做题1对某人的进行提问用whose。 例 This is Li Ping’s book.(Li Ping’s 划线)Whose book is this ?说明:whose做定语,修饰可数名词book,因此,whose book和how much water 一样,不能分开。2 对定语提问(不是某人的)用which或what。例 He hasa black bike .(black划线)Which bike does he have ?3 对可数名词的数量进行提问用howmany。例 I havetwo books .(two 划线)How many books do you have ?说明:how many修饰book,在句中做定语,因此不能分开。4 对不可数名词的数量进行提问,用howmuch。 例 There is a little waterin the cup.(a little 划线)How much water is there in the cup ?六 对状语提问1 对表示频率的时间状语进行提问用howoften。每隔多久 例 Hewatches TV every day.(every day 划线)How often does he watch TV ?2对方式状语提问用how。例 I go toschool by bike .(by bike划线)How do you go to school?3 对地点提问用 where。 例 Thebook is in the bag .(in the bag 划线)Wher he e is tbook?4 对几点几分进行提问用whattime。 例Tt's four o'clock.( four o'clock 划线)What time is it ?5对不是表示几点几分的时间状语进行提问用when。 例 My birthday is November11th .(November 11th 划线)When is your birthday ?6 对表示频率的时间状语进行提问用howoften。每隔多久 例 He watches TV everyday.(every day 划线)How often does he watch TV ?7 对表示将来的一段时间(如:in anhour, in two weeks 等问用howsoon再过多久。 例 Hewill be back in an hour.(in an hour 划线)How soon will he be back?8对表示多长时间,主要用来对一段时间 (如threedays, four weeks 等)提问和 表示某东西有多长提问,用how long多长。9对表示起点的状语提问,用sincewhattime或sincewhen: 例Greatchangeshavetakenplacesince1978.Sincewhattimehavegreatchangestakenplace?Sincewhenhavegreatchangestakenplace?10对延续的一段时间状语提问,用howlong: 例HehaslivedinShanghaiforfiveyears.HowlonghashelivedinShanghai?对划线部分提问练习题1 That is a bike (abike划线).2 My name is Li Ping (.Li Ping划线)3 She is Rose.(Rose划线)4 My pen is in the bag.(in the bag划线)5 Jim is a teacher 。(ateacher划线)6 Wei Hua is my sister.(my sister划线)7 The bag is fourdollars .(four dollars划线)8 It’s six o’clock .(sixo’clock划线)9 My birthday isNovember 11th .(November 11th 划线)10 He istwelve.(twelve划线 )11 The bike is black .(black 划线)12 He's fine .(fine划线)13 He likes Li Ping .(LiPing 划线)14 He will live with hisgrandmother next week .(his grandmother划线)15 He watches TV everyday.(every day 划线)16 He will be back in anhour.(in an hour 划线)17 He stayed here abouttwo weeks .(about two weeks 划线)18 It’s 6 kilometresfrom here to the zoo? (6 kilometres划线)19 I go to school bybike .(by bike划线)20 She is preparing foran exam now .(an exam划线)21 The pen is red.(red划线)22 The boy in red is mybrother .(in red划线)23 It is Tuesday.(Tuesday划线).24 It is september 21.(september 21. 划线)25 The weather washorrible yesterday.(horrible划线)26 The pen is twodollars.(two dollars划线)27 She is beautiful.(beautiful划线)28 He wears 40L.(40L划线)29 I know Miss Wang isour English teacher .(Miss Wang划线)30 The hill is 5848metres.(5848 metres 划线)31 It is six kilometresfrom here to the zoo .(six kilometres划线)32 She is 1.72 metres.(1.72 metres划线)33 The stoneis KG.( KG. 划线)34 The bridge is 5000metres.(5000 metres 划线)35 I’m in Row1.(1划线)36 He is Number2(2划线)37 Two plus two isfour.(four划线)38 It'sabout Englishfood.划线部分:English food39 He watches TV everyday.(every day 划线)40 He like summe rbest.(划线部分是summer)41 This book ismine.(mine划线).42 This is mybook.(my划线)43 My book is on thedesk .(My划线)44 The red car is mine.( red 划线)45 Two pens are on thedesk .(Two划线)46 There is a littlewater in the cup.(a little 划线)47 This is Li Ping’sbook .(Li Ping’s 划线)48 The book is in thebag .(in the bag划线)49 He will be back in anhour.(in an hour 划线)50 There is a book inthe bag .(a book 划线)51 He eats an apple.(eats an apple 划线)52 She did herhomework.(did her homework 划线)53 He is eating an apple.(eating an apple 划线)54 She was doing herhomework.(doing her homework 划线)55 He will eat an apple.(eating an apple 划线)56 She is going to doher homework.(do her homework 划线)57 He would eat an apple.(eat an apple 划线)58 He has eatten anapple .(eatten an apple 划线)59 She has done herhomework.(done her homework 划线)60 He had eatten anapple .(eatten an apple 划线)习题答案1 What is that?2 What isyour name ?3 Who is she?4 Where is your pen?5What is jim?6 Who is yoursister?7 How much is the bag ?8What time is it?9 When is your birthday?10 How old is he ?11What color is the bike?12 How is he?13 Who(Whom)does he like?14 With whom will helive next week ?15 How often does hewatch TV ?16 How soon will he beback?17 How long did he stayhere ?18 How far is it fromhere to the zoo?19 How do you go toschool?20 What is she preparingfor now ?21 What color is the pen?22 Which boy is yourbrother?23 What day istoday?24 What date istoday?25 What was the weatherlike yesterday?How was the weatheryesterday ?26 How much is thepen?27 What is she like?28 What size does hewear?29 Do you know who isour English teacher ?30 How high is thehill?31 How far is it fromhere to the zoo?32 How tall is she?33 How heavy is thestone?34 How long is thebridge ?35 What Row are youin?36 What Number ishe?37 How much is two piustwo?38 What'sabout?39 How often does hewatch TV ?40 Which weather does helike best?41 Whose book isthis?42 Whose isthis?43 Whose book is on thedesk ?44 Which car isyours?45 How many pens are onthe desk?46 How much water isthere in the cup ?47 Whose book isthis?48 Where is thebag?49 How soon will he beback?50 What is in thebag?51 What does hedo?52 What did shedo?53 What is shedoing?54 What was shedoing?55 What will hedo?56 What is she going todo?57 What would hedo?58 What had hedone?59 What has shedone?60 What had hedone?转载请保留本文连接:相关内容TA的分享There are (five cats) in the tree.对括号里的词提问_资格_考试与招生资讯网
There are (five cats) in the tree.对括号里的词提问
发表于: 15:49:45& 整理: &来源:网络
  选择填空(Vocabulary and structure)共20小题,计20分))英语基础知识。(答案写在答题纸上)1. 一个单词中有几个 _________,就有几个音节。少数辅音如 _________ 也可同其前面的辅音构成一个音节。A. 元音字母; /m/ B. 元音音素; /l/ C. 音素; /n/ D. 字母; /p/2. 医院做胸透时用的是 _________ 光透视,而字母 _________ 经常出现在视力表中。A. X; B B. X; E C. S; E D. E; X3. EMS, UFO和IT都是缩略词,它们分别代表 _________,_________ 和 _________。A. 国际长途直拨;世界贸易组织;身份证B. 邮政速递公司;不明飞行物;信息技术C. 国际奥委会;联合国教科文组织;智商D. 工商管理硕士;美国联邦调查局;联合国4. Big Ben 和Statue of Liberty 分别在 _________ 和 _________。A. 德国;法国B. 意大利;荷兰C. 英国;美国 D. 加拿大;奥地利5. 书写上没有错误又合乎英语表达习惯的句子是 _________。A. can you give me your address? B. 《Snow White》 is an interesting story.C. This's Peter's wife she is in the jeep.D. There are some tomatoes, cakes, carrots and bread in the kitchen.B) 选出下列各题的最佳答案。(答案涂在答题纸上)6. There is _________ “s” and _________ “u” in _________ word “bus”.A. a B. a C. the D. the7. Where're my shoes? I can see only two _________ and three _________ on the floor.A. knives B. knives C. knife D. knifes8. Lisa is a _________ girl. She is _________ years old this year.A. twenty-two B. twenty and twoC. twenty two D. 229. Bill is a student of No. 6 Middle School. _________ are _________ in this school.A. T too B. You and T alsoC. T all D. You and T either10. — _________ one do you like? The yellow one _________ the white one?— The yellow one.A. W or B. W and C. W but D. W also11. These socks are _________, but the coats are his two _________.A. B cousin B. Brad's; cousins's C. B cousins D. Brad's; cousins'12. This dictionary is _________ nice. I _________ like it _________.A. much B. /C. /; very much D. much13. There is a picture _________ my family _________ the wall _________ my room.A. of B. on C. of D. in14. — Do you have _________ eggs?— Sorry, I don't have _________, but I have _________ hamburgers.A. some B. some C. some D. any15. Let's _________ clean the room with _________.A. they B. them C. they D. them)情景对话。17. — _________ — They are $60.A. How much is it? B. How old are they?C. What're their numbers? D. How much are they?18. — Hello!458-6777. — Hello!_________ — Yes, please hold on.A. May I speak to Jack? B. Jack isn't in.C. What can I do for you? D. What's your name?19. — Is this your ruler? — Yes, it is. — _________ — Thank you.A. It's black. B. I have one, too. C. Here you are. D. Sorry.20. — I have a brother. — Who does he look like? — _________A. He is short. B. He likes my father.C. He looks like my mother. D. He is ten.Ii根据汉语或首字母提示,在题后横线上写出一个完整的单词。分)21.My name is Tom. I’m in Row 3. I’m N_________ Four.22. They’re t_______ and they look the same.23. Look! Those are English __________ (公共汽车)24. Thirteen plus two is f________. 25. I don’t know the two _______. Who are they? (child) III. 句式转换(Sentence pattern transformation)(共10小题,计10分)按要求转换下列句型。每空一词。(答案写在答题纸上)26 These boys often play in their playhouses. (变为单数句)_________ _________ often _________ in _________ _________.27. There is a piece of bread on the table. (用a cup of tea改为选择疑问句)_________ there a piece of bread _________ a cup of tea on the table? 28. Jim gets up at six in the morning. (改为一般疑问句)_________ Jim _________ _________ at six in the morning?29. Jenny does her homework at 7 o'clock. (改为否定句)Jenny _________ _________ her homework at 7 o'clock.30. His aunt's fax number is 3796145. (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ aunt's fax number?31. You must look after these children. (改为祈使句)_________ _________ these children, please.32. Peter is in Class Four. Sam is in Class Four, too. (改为同义句)Peter and Sam are_________ _________ _________ _________.33. I can see many boats on the river. (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ you see many boats?34. Put on the red coat, Sally. (改为否定句)_________ _________ on the red coat, Sally.35. My hair is long, black. (改为同义句)_________ _________ long black hair.IV. 阅读理解(Reading comprehension)(共15小题,计30分小题每题分)Saleswoman: Can I help you?Jim: Oh, yes. How much is this T-shirt?Saleswoman: It's only $29.50.Jim: Really? Is it on sale?Saleswoman: Yes. It's usually $45.00. But only at the weekends, everything is at a very good price.Jim: OK. I'll take two T-shirts for my twin sons.Saleswoman: What colour do they like?Jim: Blue.Saleswoman: Oh, I'm so sorry. We haven't any blue ones left. How about the green ones?Jim: All right. Here's the money.Saleswoman: Thanks. Here's your change (零钱).根据对话内容,选择正确答案。(答案涂在答题纸上)36. Two sweaters are _________ on Monday.A. $28.00 B. $45.00 C. $90.00 D. $56.0037 The meaning of the phrase “on sale” is _________.A. 减价销售 B. 正常营业 C. 非卖品 D. 高价回收38 They are talking _________.A. in a shop B. at home C. in a school D. in a hospital39. At last (最后) Jim buys two _________ for his sons.A. blue sweaters B. gree n T-shirts C. white jeans D. yellow skirts40. If Mary buys three T-shirt on Saturday here, they will cost _________(使……花费) her.A $45 B. $135 C. $ 29.50 D. $ 88.50One day Mrs Jones went shopping alone. When her husband came home in the evening, she began totell him about a beautiful cotton dress. “I saw it in a shop this morning,” she said, “ and…” “And you want to buy it,” said her husband, “how much does it cost?” “Fifteen pounds.” But every evening, when Jones came back from work, his wife went on speaking
and at last, after a week, he said, “Oh, buy the dress! Here’s the money!” She was very happy. But the next evening, when Mr Jones came home and asked, “Have you got the famous(著名的) dress?” She said, “No.” “Why not?” he said. “Well, it was still in the window of the shop after a week. So I thought: Nobody else wants this dress. So I don’t want it either.”41. Mrs Jones went shopping ___ one day.A. with her husband B. with her friendC. by herself D. with somebody else42. Mrs Jones told her husband about the dress because ___.A. it was really beautiful B. she wanted the moneyC. she wanted her husband to go and buy it for her .D. she liked it very much43. Mrs Jones was very happy after ___ .A. Mr Jones agreed to buy it for herB. Mr Jones gave her the moneyC. she got a beautiful cotton dressD. she saw the dress was still in the shop window 44. Mr Jones called it the famous dress because ___. A. it was a beautiful cotton dress B. it was in the shop window for a week C. his wife had it D. his wife had spoken about it again and again 45. From the story we can know ___. A. Mrs Jones might be a housewife B. Mr Jones didn’t like his wife C. Mr Jones came home for lunch every day D. Mrs Jones doesn’t like other things except除了 liking clothes.My favourite holiday is Christmas. There are many things to do on thisholiday. I do them every year. One thing I do is sending Christmas cards. Each year I send about fifty cards to my friends and my family. I also decorate (装饰) a Christmas tree every year. I decorate it with glass balls, silver icicles(银丝), and a big star on top. Another thing I have is watching Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol on TV. The story makes me think of the spirit (精神) of Christmas: caring for others and sharing with them. And of course, I also give presents to my family. I put the presents under the tree. Then we open them on Christmas morning. 请根据短文内容,回答下列问题。(答案写在答题纸上)46. Where do I put the big star?47. What's the spirit of Christmas?48. When do we open the presents?49. How many things does the writer do on Christmas?V. 完形填空(Cloze)共10小题,计10分))从方框内选择适当的单词完成短文,每词使用一次。其中有个单词为多余选项。(答案写在答题纸上) Sue has a cat. She likes playing51)_________ it at home. But she's seven now and her father tells her to go to school. The teacher does not let her 52)_________ the cat into the classroom. She has to leave it at home, (53)_________ she isn't happy. She doesn't want to go to school and listen to 54)_________ teacher. Now Class Three55)_________ studying math. Mr Green sees that Sue is looking out of the 56)_________. He asks Sue, “What's two and two, Sue?” Sue stands up, but she 57)_________ answer. “If your mother gives you two pencils,” Mr Green says, “and I give you 58)_________, how many pencils do you have?”“Five, Mr Green.”“You're 59)_________,” Mr Green says. “You have four.”“I (60)_________ think so,” Sue says. “I already (已经) have one in my pencil case!”VI. 翻译(Translation)(共10小题,计10分))根据上下文内容将划线句子翻译成汉语。(答案写在答题纸上) Tim is seven years old, and his sister is five. (61) One day, their mother wants to go shopping, so she asks their aunt to come to look after them. 62) The two children play for a long time. At four o'clock in the afternoon, his aunt gives Tim an apple and a knife. She says to him, “Now here's a knife, Tim. Cut this apple into two pieces. 63) And then please give one piece to your sister, but remember (记住) to do it like a gentleman(绅士).”“Like a gentleman?” Tim asks. “How does a gentleman do it?”(64)“He always gives the big piece to another person.” his aunt answers. “Oh, I see.” Then he gives his sister the apple and says to her, (65) “Please cut it into two pieces like a gentleman, Mary.” B) 根据提示把下列句子译成英语。(答案写在答题纸上)66. 在两座小山之间有许多树。(between)67. 我不知道这个女孩的名字。(don't know)68. 图二中的那个男孩是谁?(Picture Two)69. 让我帮你找找你的女儿吧!(look for)70. 你喜欢打棒球还是玩电子游戏?(like)VII. 智力测试(IQ)(共小题,计分)按要求完成下列各题。(答案写在答题纸上)71. Jack finds a good job. He is over the moon about it.Read the sentence and guess the meaning of “over the moon”.(You may answer it in English or Chinese.)72. The word SEASON is written in code (代码) as 135146. What's the code of word NOSE?73How many months have 28 days?______________________74.If two cats are before a cat, and two cats are behind a cat, and a cat is in the middle, how many cats are there in all?______________________75.Two teachers teach at the same school. One is the mother of the other’s son. What relation( 关系) are they to each other?VIII. 写作(Writing)(10分)请根据文章开头,并结合图片内容发挥自己的想象, 续写后面的内容,使其成为一篇完整的小短文。(答案写在答题纸上)要求:1. 与文章开头衔接自然,条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范;2. 续写部分的文字不得少于70词。One day, Liu Qiang goes to school happily. Suddenly (突然) he sees a blue backpack on the road...(你可能会用到的词组: be worried about 对……担心)
此文由 考试与招生资讯网整理和发布,内容全部来源于网络,如有侵权请联系管理员删除
问:是苏教版的 NJJSZJG
答:There are so many birds in the tree. 3. I ...四.选择括号中适当的词填入横线上。(共5小题,每...A.cat B.cats C.cat's ( ) 10.Mog ___ like... 问:要有答案,要经典一些,最好有讲解
答:在四年级教材中,首次出现There be句型: There is a bee on the board. 在期末复习时,由于学生对课本知识掌握较好,因此,特对这一知识点进行补充和练习。 there be:表示某地有某物,指没有生命的物体有。 例如:There are many books in the... 答:there be 句型+单复同形的名词,be动词单复数 例如: (1)山上面有绵羊. There is a sheep on the hill.(一只) There are some sheep on the hill.(多只) (2)河里有鱼. There is a fish in the river. There are some fish in the river. ... 问:快啊! 题目要简单的!
答:There are labels inside all new clothes.The labels...正确的在句子前面的括号里打“√”,不正确的打“...Lovely pandas’faces look like cats’, but their... 答:对的在括号内填“ T ”, 错的填“ F ”.( )...Lovely pandasPandas’ faces look like cats’, ...Row Five.I am Number Five,Row Four.We are ...
考试与招生资讯网|ICP备案号:浙ICP备号-1
声明:本站内容全部来源于网络,并不代表本网观点或证实其内容的真实性本网不对信息的真实性和有效性负法律责任,希望访问者慎重考虑,风险由用户自己承担,如有侵权请联系管理员删除。}

我要回帖

更多关于 are you ok 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信