你闻到这道菜的香味了吗英?does
()()()()四个空语翻译
你闻到这道菜的香味了吗英?does
()()()()四个空语翻译
我有更好的答案
Does the dish smell good to you?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答你来了,而我空荡已久的心却又泛起了涟漪,我多么的怕说出口,因为说出口了就连朋友也不能做了,这种感觉我不该有的,为什么原来对你不曾有过的感觉现在会有,难道你的一切让我产生了错觉?可能是好久没有人对我那么好了,又让我有了这种依赖的感觉,这真的是个悲剧,我会好好的把它藏在心灵最深处,时间会淡化它的。希望你能找到那个能挽着你的手一起下班买菜的她。这种感觉我会掩埋,我们依然是朋友,无话不谈的朋友。的翻译:You've come, and I have long been empty heart and rose ripples, how much I was afraid of saying, as saying exports even friends can not do, I shouldn't have this feeling, why do you feel now there hadn't been there, don't you all I am an illusion? May be for a long time and no one was so good to me, 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
你来了,而我空荡已久的心却又泛起了涟漪,我多么的怕说出口,因为说出口了就连朋友也不能做了,这种感觉我不该有的,为什么原来对你不曾有过的感觉现在会有,难道你的一切让我产生了错觉?可能是好久没有人对我那么好了,又让我有了这种依赖的感觉,这真的是个悲剧,我会好好的把它藏在心灵最深处,时间会淡化它的。希望你能找到那个能挽着你的手一起下班买菜的她。这种感觉我会掩埋,我们依然是朋友,无话不谈的朋友。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You came, and I empty the heart has long been a lot of attention but ripples, how I say it's fear, because that is not exported even friends do, and this feeling I should not have, why the original of the You did not have a feeling there now, do not you all made me a wrong impression? Long time no o
You've come, and I have long been empty heart and rose ripples, how much I was afraid of saying, as saying exports even friends can not do, I shouldn't have this feeling, why do you feel now there hadn't been there, don't you all I am an illusion? May be for a long time and no one was so good to me,
You have come, but I empty long heart has exuded the ripples actually, I how feared says the mouth, because said the mouth not to be able to do on the friend, this kind felt I should not have, why not once has had to you the feeling now can have originally, your did all let me have the illusion? Pos
正在翻译,请等待...
You've come, and I have long been empty heart and rose ripples, how much I was afraid of saying, as saying exports even friends can not do, I shouldn't have this feeling, why do you feel now there hadn't been there, don't you all I am an illusion? May be for a long time and no one was so good to me, 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
1-DS160中文翻译表格(空白)
下载积分:800
内容提示:1-DS160中文翻译表格(空白)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:141|
上传日期: 23:23:02|
文档星级: