i know you areare forests alwayss so colorful

阅读理解.A Happy Sunday
I have four goldfishes in my room. They are very beautiful. I love them very much. On weekdays, I'm always busy. I must study and do homework and so on, so I have no time to care (照顾)
But today is Sunday, I am very free. Then, I start to enjoy my goldfishes. They are colorful, but eachhas a big mouth, two small eyes and a long tail(尾巴). I take the food and intend (打算) to feed
them. They are very intelligent(聪明). It seems that they know I will feed them, so they are coming
from everywhere. Everyone is opening up its big mouth and waiting for the delicious food. I am
smiling! They look very lovely! Then, I put the food into the tank (水缸). They are eating it very quickly. I
enjoy this process(过程) very much!
Today, I am really happy! What a happy Sunday! 1. How many goldfishes are there in the home?________________________________________________2. Why can not the writer(作者) care the goldfishes on weekdays?________________________________________________3. What do the goldfishes look like?________________________________________________4. When can the writer feed the goldfishes?________________________________________________5. Does the writer have a good time on Sunday?
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
阅读理解.A Happy Sunday
I have four goldfishes in my room. They are very beautiful. I love them very much. On weekdays, I'm always busy. I must study and do homework and so on, so I have no time to care (照顾)
But today is Sunday, I am very free. Then, I start to enjoy my goldfishes. They are colorful, but eachhas a big mouth, two small eyes and a long tail(尾巴). I take the food and intend (打算) to feed
them. They are very intelligent(聪明). It seems that they know I will feed them, so they are coming
from everywhere. Everyone is opening up its big mouth and waiting for the delicious food. I am
smiling! They look very lovely! Then, I put the food into the tank (水缸). They are eating it very quickly. I
Today, I am really happy! What a happy Sunday! 1. How many goldfishes are there in the home?________________________________________________2. Why can not the writer(作者) care the goldfishes on weekdays?________________________________________________3. What do the goldfishes look like?________________________________________________4. When can the writer feed the goldfishes?________________________________________________5. Does the writer have a good time on Sunday?
阅读理解.A Happy Sunday
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. There are four goldfishes.2. Because on weekdays, he is always busy. He must study and do homework and so on 3. They are colorful, but each has a big mouth, two small eyes and a long tail 4. On Sunday.5. Yes, he does.(答案不唯一)知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心As a school librarian,I’m often asked what books are most appropriate for teaching particularconcepts.As the mother of a toddler,I’m now teaching my son to recognize letters and learn thealphabet.Boaks are a great help in teaching a child letters.Here is this librarian and mom’s picks for the best books to help teach your child letters.Eric Carle’s ABC Eric Carle is one of my favorite children’s authors and this colorful book is perfect for helping teach the alphabet.The block-style letters are easier to readand recognize for toddlers than mitten ones.Each letter is tied to an animal name,so your child will have fun looking at the animals,and 1earn the animalnames while also learning letters.Baby Einsstein:My First Book of Letters The Baby Einstein books always promote thinking skills and creativity in young children.Baby Einstein;My First Book of Letters is no exception.Thisbook includes letters in both upper and lower case,and asks questions about nature that go with each letter for your child to answer.This colorful book is great for helping teach your child letters.Dr.Seuss’ABC Dr.Seuss lends his wonderful writing and illustrating(插图)talent to thisgreat teaching book.His classic writing and funny pictures can be found throughout this alphabet book.The letters are block style,solid-colored,and easyto read.Your child will love learning letters from this fun book.Kipper’s A to Z:an Alphabet Adventure In this book,children follow the little dog Kipper as he works his way through the entire alphabet.The clean,solid font used for the letter makes themeasy to read for young eyes.Author Mike Inkpen does a great job in this book,which tells more of a story than the other booksTeaching your child letters can be a hard task.It’s import to try to make the alphabet fun and interesting for your child.小题1:In Paragraph I,“toddler”probably means
A.babyB.teenagerC.student D.young child小题2:If you want to make your son or daughter interested in nature you should choose
A.Eric Carle’s ABCB.Baby Einstein;My First Book of LettersC.Dr.Seuss’ ABC D.Kipper’s A to Z;an Alphabet Adventure小题3:Why did the author write the passage?A.To recommend the books.B.To sell the booksC.To adverfise the books D.To criticize the books - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:As a school librarian,I’m often asked what books are most appropriate for teaching particularconcepts.As the mother of a toddler,I’m now teaching my son to recognize letters and learn thealphabet.Boaks are a great help in teaching a child letters.Here is this librarian and mom’s picks for the best books to help teach your child letters.Eric Carle’s ABC Eric Carle is one of my favorite children’s authors and this colorful book is perfect for helping teach the alphabet.The block-style letters are easier to readand recognize for toddlers than mitten ones.Each letter is tied to an animal name,so your child will have fun looking at the animals,and 1earn the animalnames while also learning letters.Baby Einsstein:My First Book of Letters The Baby Einstein books always promote thinking skills and creativity in young children.Baby Einstein;My First Book of Letters is no exception.Thisbook includes letters in both upper and lower case,and asks questions about nature that go with each letter for your child to answer.This colorful book is great for helping teach your child letters.Dr.Seuss’ABC Dr.Seuss lends his wonderful writing and illustrating(插图)talent to thisgreat teaching book.His classic writing and funny pictures can be found throughout this alphabet book.The letters are block style,solid-colored,and easyto read.Your child will love learning letters from this fun book.Kipper’s A to Z:an Alphabet Adventure In this book,children follow the little dog Kipper as he works his way through the entire alphabet.The clean,solid font used for the letter makes themeasy to read for young eyes.Author Mike Inkpen does a great job in this book,which tells more of a story than the other booksTeaching your child letters can be a hard task.It’s import to try to make the alphabet fun and interesting for your child.小题1:In Paragraph I,“toddler”probably means
A.babyB.teenagerC.student D.young child小题2:If you want to make your son or daughter interested in nature you should choose
A.Eric Carle’s ABCB.Baby Einstein;My First Book of LettersC.Dr.Seuss’ ABC D.Kipper’s A to Z;an Alphabet Adventure小题3:Why did the author write the passage?A.To recommend the books.B.To sell the booksC.To adverfise the books D.To criticize the booksAs a school librarian,I’m often asked what books are most appropriate for teaching particularconcepts.As the mother of a toddler,I’m now teaching my son to recognize letters and learn thealphabet.Boaks are a great help in teaching a child letters.Here is this librarian and mom’s picks for the best books to help teach your child letters.Eric Carle’s ABC Eric Carle is one of my favorite children’s authors and this colorful book is perfect for helping teach the alphabet.The block-style letters are easier to readand recognize for toddlers than mitten ones.Each letter is tied to an animal name,so your child will have fun looking at the animals,and 1earn the animalnames while also learning letters.Baby Einsstein:My First Book of Letters The Baby Einstein books always promote thinking skills and creativity in young children.Baby Einstein;My First Book of Letters is no exception.Thisbook includes letters in both upper and lower case,and asks questions about nature that go with each letter for your child to answer.This colorful book is great for helping teach your child letters.Dr.Seuss’ABC Dr.Seuss lends his wonderful writing and illustrating(插图)talent to thisgreat teaching book.His classic writing and funny pictures can be found throughout this alphabet book.The letters are block style,solid-colored,and easyto read.Your child will love learning letters from this fun book.Kipper’s A to Z:an Alphabet Adventure In this book,children follow the little dog Kipper as he works his way through the entire alphabet.The clean,solid font used for the letter makes themeasy to read for young eyes.Author Mike Inkpen does a great job in this book,which tells more of a story than the other booksTeaching your child letters can be a hard task.It’s import to try to make the alphabet fun and interesting for your child.小题1:In Paragraph I,“toddler”probably means
A.Eric Carle’s ABCB.Baby Einstein;My First Book of LettersC.Dr.Seuss’ ABC D.Kipper’s A to Z;an Alphabet Adventure小题3:Why did the author write the passage?A.To recommend the books.B.To sell the booksC.To adverfise the books D.To criticize the books科目:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:B小题3:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 we are always one 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信