对为什么我喜欢的一篇文章作文临床医学专业写一篇英语作文

临床医学英文简历模板
临床医学英文简历模板
  是用于应聘的书面交流材料,它向未来的雇主表明自己拥有能够满足特定工作要求的技能、态度、资质和资信。写一份好的简历,单独寄出或与求职信配套寄出,可以应聘自己感兴趣的职位。应届毕业生求职网频道为你带来临床医学,希望对你求职有帮助!
Nationality:
China (Mainland)
Current Place:
Height/Weight:
175 cm 73 kg
Marital Status:
Career Objective
Application type:
Preferred job title:
Marketing/Sales/Business Development Manager: manager 、 Media Manager: 、 Biological / Pharmaceuticals / Medical Equipment:
Working life:
Expected Start date:
Expected salary:
¥8,000--¥12,000
Preferred working place:
Guangzhou Guangzhou Guangzhou
Work experience
Company's name:
PCauto Website(.cn)Begin and end date: 8-02
Enterprise nature:
Job Title:
sales director of VIP customer department
Job description:
as a sales director of VIP customer department. Promoted cooperation between vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, traders and media, organized business activities to broaden markets, etc.
Reasons for leaving:
Company's name:
Information Times PressBegin and end date: 6-11
Enterprise nature:
Job Title:
sales manager
Job description:
as a sales manager in advertising department. Organized and coordinated advertisement cooperation of business such as auto vehicle ads, etc.
Reasons for leaving:
Company's name:
Huai Hua Fu Nong Biological Fertilizer LtdBegin and end date: 6-04
Enterprise nature:
Job Title:
general manager
Job description:
as a founder and general manager. Established the corporation in Oct. 2003. Administered most business of manufacture, sale, market, recruitment and financial management, etc.
Reasons for leaving:
Company's name:
Coast Guard Division one, Bureau of Public Security and Board Guard in Fujian ProvinceBegin and end date: 2-12
Enterprise nature:
Job Title:
Job description:
as a doctor of a first lieutenant grade, assuring safety and quality in clinical practice.
Reasons for leaving:
Educational Background
Name of School:
Southeast University
Highest Degree:
Date of Graduation:
Name of Major 1:
Clinical Medicine
Name of Major 2:
Education experience:
Start date
Education organization
Certificate
Certificate No
Southeast University
Clinical Medicine
Language Ability
Foreign Language:
Chinese level:
Cantonese Level:
Relevant skills and abilities
Achievements & Activities:
Vice-head and Propaganda Secretary of Southeast University Broadcasting Station
Editor of Southeast University Newspaper Editorial Department
Assistant of organizing various campus activities
Computer Abilities:
Excellent in computer software and network. Past NCR2.
English Skills:
Have a good command of both spoken and written English. Past CET-4.
Driving Abilities:
Motor vehicle driving license C
Characteristics:
Generous, confident, patient, profound, aggressive, self-discipline, independent, responsible, good grasp of etiquette knowledge and reactivity, flexible to deal with various events in the work. Have coordination skills, teamwork spirit.
Self-recommendation letter
As a military doctor, I&ve got the characteristic of intestinal fortitude and the spirit of daring to challenge. Those were the source of strength for me to work hard and make progress continually. As an independent creator and manager of a corporation limited, I&ve been acquainted with market economy directly and enriched the valuable knowledge about enterprise management, financial controlling, marketing and so forth. Therefore, I had not only a preliminary comprehensive acquaintance of the economical environment, but also a profound comprehension of concrete operation in an enterprise, such as production development, human resource management, etc. So my general abilities have been improved and perception of society economic development has been formed. Although these experiences from organizing campus activities to administering an enterprise seemed not so ocular as diploma or certificate, it was indeed priceless treasure in my life, because all of these were accumulated from lessons in my practical experiences.
As a staffer working for the Information Times Press and the PCauto Website for several years, I&ve been enriched experiences of marketing events like advertisements. And my abilities of making promotion strategies and organizing business activities to broaden markets have been improved. Furthermore, from then on, I have got a close business relationship with many automobile manufacturers and advertising corporations, such as Dongfeng Nissan Passenger Vehicle Company,Southeast Motor, Dongfeng Honda, Dongfeng Citroen, Catch Stone, Guangdong Advertising Corporation, Fujian Xutong Advertising Corporation, and so on.
I always pay much more attention to my literature improvement. In campus, I acted as the vice-head and propaganda secretary of Southeast University Broadcasting Station, the editor of Southeast University Newspaper Editorial Department and an Assistant organizing various campus activities. I have no doubt about my abilities of writing and editing manuscripts, planning and organizing activities, and the like. In addition, with an intense interest in motor vehicles, I always concerned the latest news and information about auto vehicles. As a result, I had a profound understanding of the auto market and auto products. Therefore, my reasonable suggestions about the orientation of network, the construction and development of concrete programs have been partially accepted and put into practice promptly. And my job performance was appreciated by the PCauto Website leader.
Maybe you&ll think that I&m not the most excellent, but I have always been trying my best pursuing higher achievement at work. The beginning of every job means to me a new communication with strange environment and a new platform for further improvement. There are advanced management strategies and perfect professional cultivation systems in your company, so if given a chance, I&ll endeavor to achieve excellent financial profits and higher social value for your company.
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
临床医学英文简历模板相关推荐
[临床医学英文简历模板]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="93019" data-title="临床医学英文简历模板" data-image="">临床医学专业英文简历
临床医学专业英文简历
编辑:唐萍&
  在并不了解某一工作岗位的情况下,人们想要制作出可以发挥出足够作用的无疑也是非常困难的,通过那些经常书写简历的求职者角度来看,在职场竞争愈加激烈的现代,唯有了解到招聘单位的用人需求,我们才可以有效的创作出影响力较高的简历。临床医学专业英文简历也需要我们做好准备。
  临床医学专业英文简历篇一:
  Nationality:China (Mainland)
  Current Place:GuangzhouHeight/Weight:175 cm?73 kg
  Marital Status:SingleAge:33 years
  Career Objective
  Application type:Jobseeker
  Preferred job title:Marketing/Sales/Business Development Manager: manager 、 Media Manager: 、 Biological / Pharmaceuticals / Medical Equipment:
  Working life:9Title:No title
  Job type:Full timeExpected Start date:In a week
  Expected salary:¥8,000--¥12,000Preferred working place:Guangzhou Guangzhou Guangzhou
  Work experience
  Company&#39;s name:PCauto Website(.cn)Begin and end date: 8-02
  Enterprise nature:Industry:
  Job Title: sales director of VIP customer department
  Job description: as a sales director of VIP customer department. Promoted cooperation between vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, traders and media, organized business activities to broaden markets, etc.
  Reasons for leaving:
  Company&#39;s name:Information Times PressBegin and end date: 6-11
  Job Title: sales manager
  Job description: as a sales manager in advertising department. Organized and coordinated advertisement cooperation of business such as auto vehicle ads, etc.
  Reasons for leaving:
  Company&#39;s name:Huai Hua Fu Nong Biological Fertilizer LtdBegin and end date: 6-04
  Job Title: general manager
  Job description: as a founder and general manager. Established the corporation in Oct. 2003. Administered most business of manufacture, sale, market, recruitment and financial management, etc.
  Reasons for leaving:
  Company&#39;s name:Coast Guard Division one, Bureau of Public Security and Board Guard in Fujian ProvinceBegin and end date: 2-12
  Job Title: doctor
  Job description: as a doctor of a first lieutenant grade, assuring safety and quality in clinical practice.
  Reasons for leaving:
  Educational Background
  Name of School:Southeast University
  Highest Degree:BachelorDate of Graduation:
  Name of Major 1:Clinical MedicineName of Major 2:
  Education experience:Start dateEnd dateEducation organizationMajorsCertificateCertificate No
  -07Southeast UniversityClinical Medicine
  Language Ability
  Foreign Language:EnglishLevel:normal
  Chinese level:perfectCantonese Level:normal
  Relevant skills and abilities
  Achievements & Activities:
  Vice-head and Propaganda Secretary of Southeast University Broadcasting Station
  Editor of Southeast University Newspaper Editorial Department
  Assistant of organizing various campus activities
  Computer Abilities:
  Excellent in computer software and network. Past NCR2.
  English Skills:
  Have a good command of both spoken and written English. Past CET-4.
  Driving Abilities:
  Motor vehicle driving license C
  Characteristics:
  Generous, confident, patient, profound, aggressive, self-discipline, independent, responsible, good grasp of etiquette knowledge and reactivity, flexible to deal with various events in the work. Have coordination skills, teamwork spirit.
  Self-recommendation letter
  As a military doctor, I&ve got the characteristic of intestinal fortitude and the spirit of daring to challenge. Those were the source of strength for me to work hard and make progress continually. As an independent creator and manager of a corporation limited, I&ve been acquainted with market economy directly and enriched the valuable knowledge about enterprise management, financial controlling, marketing and so forth. Therefore, I had not only a preliminary comprehensive acquaintance of the economical environment, but also a profound comprehension of concrete operation in an enterprise, such as production development, human resource management, etc. So my general abilities have been improved and perception of society economic development has been formed. Although these experiences from organizing campus activities to administering an enterprise seemed not so ocular as diploma or certificate, it was indeed priceless treasure in my life, because all of these were accumulated from lessons in my practical experiences.
  Maybe you&ll think that I&m not the most excellent, but I have always been trying my best pursuing higher achievement at work. The beginning of every job means to me a new communication with strange environment and a new platform for further improvement. There are advanced management strategies and perfect professional cultivation systems in your company, so if given a chance, I&ll endeavor to achieve excellent financial profits and higher social value for your company.
  临床医学专业英文简历篇二:
  sex : male
  Marital status: single date of birth: in October 1983
  People race: the han nationality body high: 173 cm
  Learn the calendar: bachelor door record: chengdu in sichuan province
  Computer power: the secondary technical titles: engineer
  Graduate school: university of computer science
  Special industry: software development
  Now region: guangzhou
  Language: English (skilled) mandarin (skilled)
  Education/training
  By years of colleges to name/training institutions years professional/course card book
  4.7 north China coal medical school clinical medicine
  Skills/expertise
  Computer skills:
  Through the national level of computer exam, proficient in the basic operation of the computer
  Skills:
  During the period of school, smoothly through the national English four levels, the national computer level 1, smoothly through the graduation exam, successfully finish school, get a bachelor&#39;s degree.
  Through the internal medicine clinical physicians standardized exam in henan province level, level 2. Study hard work, is willing to study diligently, does not fear endures hardship, case file writing code, grasped each department and frequently-occurring disease diagnosis and treatmen Meet emergency patients, can calm thinking, don&#39;t panic not disorderly, Basic grasp the chest wear, waist wear, bone biopsy in technology, has a deal with the patient ability, obtained the generation of director of division of a teacher, and the leadership of the high praise.
更多相关文章推荐阅读:
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
临床医学专业英文简历相关推荐
[临床医学专业英文简历]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="608853" data-title="临床医学专业英文简历" data-image="">待解决问题&
现在学临床医学专业,出国学医,对英语有什么要求和类似的考试?
谢谢!!!
更新时间: 15:50
JE中专网猜你喜欢!
历史:现代临床医学随着基础医学的发展不断进步。基础医学的众多学科日益深入地阐明了疾病的病因、发病机制和病理生理改变,推动了临床医学的进一步发展和
提高。经过多年的发展.逐渐形成了许多分科和专业.如传染病科、神经科、心脏科、肾病科、内分泌科、消化科、呼吸科、普外科、泌尿外科、矫形外科、胸心外
科、神经...... ...
全世界说英语的国家和地区共有172个。 以英语作为 官方语言 的有:
英语世界分布图

国、澳大利亚、巴哈马群岛、博茨瓦纳(但国语是Setswana)、加拿大(连同法语)、斐济
(但是国语是斐济语)、中国香港(连同普通话、粤语)、印度(连同孟加拉语、泰卢固语、马拉地语、泰米尔语、乌尔都语、G...... ...
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传
授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概
念里的。... ...
找不到你想要的专业吗?
出国读研特别是学医的专业它对雅思的要求是很高,同时它对专业的要求也高。所以医学的高学位是很难申请的。你可以申请别的专业的大学。----唐山世纪雅思英语学校。
MM & 13:56
告诉你一个不太好的事实,很难。国内临床医学的机制和国外不一样,国外很多是不分什么本硕的,特别是美国,都是一条线直通博的。所以很不易。日本还好,可以一试,但是要学日语,得过至少二级。g,t都是要考啦。一般临床出去读研的人都是转了基础类的,将来搞研究。不过还是希望你能实现理想,加油啦!
MM & 13:56
(南方医科大学与中山大学)的临床医学专业对体检有什么要求?
轻度色觉异常(俗称色弱) 异常II度(俗称色盲) 不能就读本专业, 任何一眼矫正到4.8镜片度数大于800度的 一眼失明另一眼矫正到4.8镜片度数大于400度的 两耳听力均在3米以内,或一耳听力在5米另一耳全聋的 斜视、嗅觉迟钝、口吃的 不宜就读本专业. 依据&08广东报考指南&
临床医学专业学些什么
临床医学的主要课程有细胞生物学、物理学、基础化学、有机化学、系统解剖学、组织胚胎学、生理学、生物化学、药理学、病理生理学、病理学、微生物与免疫学、医学统计与流行病学、诊断学、外科学基础、内科学、外科学、妇产科学、儿科学。
报考苏州大学医学院的临床医学专业硕士要准备什么?
这些问题他们学校的研究生院网上都有相关信息.自己分析下.
报考基础医学专业和报考临床医学专业有什么区别?
研究生的这种划分在我国也是近几年才有的.临床型研究生和基础型研究生的划分开始是针对博士,一般情况是临床型的研究生毕业后拿临床医学专业硕士学位,以后考临床型的博士,今后专门从事临床工作.有点像8年本硕连读.基础型研究生毕业后拿医学科学硕士学位,以后考基础型博士,今后从事实验室科学研究.但是就我个人观点,在我国家这两者分的不是很清,有的导师两者都可以,而有的主要看你有没有职业医师执照,有没有两年工作经验.你最好先确定好你想要的学校,之后可以向考到这个学校的你的师哥,师姐打听一下,这个学校是怎么规定的,是导师一个人说了算,还是学校规定了一些硬件,你要是有机会看一下首医去年的招生简章,那里写的很明白.
临床医学专业的女生适合什么科
看你的兴趣在哪儿,一般女生选择内科方向,我的两个朋友都是学临床的,都选择消化科。其实只要你喜欢有兴趣,哪个科都一样,但内科相对来说轻松一点,外科的压力太大,传统一点嘛可以选择妇科和儿科,但个人不喜欢那两个科。我不用面对这样的问题,因为我不是学临床的而是学检验的,意见仅供参考。
三峡大学临床医学专业大一学什么?学别的是否可以转临床医学专业?
可以转专业,一般是在第一学期快结束的时候,有一次考试,转到临床医学相对于其他热门专业,不难上学期 系统解剖学 细胞生物学 医用基础化学 下学期 局部解剖学 组织胚胎学 医用物理 有机化学这都是专业有关的课 还有一些公共必修课 公共选修课 你到学校就会知道的教育技术学不是很了解
临床医学专业排名
1 北京大学 2 复旦大学 3 上海第二医科大学 4 中山大学 5 华中科技大学 6 中南大学 7 四川大学 8 首都医科大学 9 中国医科大学 10 吉林大学 11 浙江大学 12 天津医科大学 13 南京医科大学 14 山东大学 15 武汉大学 16 河北医科大学 17 哈尔滨医科大学 18 苏州大学 19 暨南大学 20 重庆医科大学 21 西安交通大学 22 青岛大学 23 郑州大学 24 北京中医药大学 25 南京大学 26 山西医科大学 27 福建医科大学 28 中国药科大学 29 东南大学 30 安徽医科大学 31 广西医科大学 32 新疆医科大学 33 昆明医学院 34 广东医学院 35 南京中医药大学 36 成都中医药大学 37 上海中医药大学 38 沈阳药科大学 39 南
南京市卫生局直属事业单位考试中医专业和临床医学专业都考什么内容?
考试内容《公共基础知识》、《专业知识》, 当地的具体内容在这里,我已经帮你连接好了,你自己可一看看,放心整理过了
昆明医学院临床医学专业各学年学习些什么课程
学的功课有:人体解剖学、组织胚胎学、生理学、分子生物学、生物化学、人体寄生虫学、医学免疫学、医学微生物学、医学心理学、细胞生物学、病理解剖学、病理生理学、药理学、预防医学、手术学、医学伦理学、医学遗传学、医学影像学、诊断学、局部解剖学、儿科学、妇产科学、核医学、内科学、外科学、中医学、传染病学、耳鼻喉科学、精神病学、皮肤性病学、神经病学、眼科学 。此外,语文,英语,历史,体育,三生教育,政治(马毛邓)等。用的都是人民卫生出版社的,一整套。大一到大三,你在基础医学院,然后转入第一临床学院,大五要实习一年。你在毕业之前要过英语四级,云南省计算机一级。如果你以后就业没关系,你要准备考研啦~
贵阳医学院临床医学专业教材是什么样的
好好学自己的专业吧。想靠自学学医 不现实 为什么呢 没实验 没尸体 没标本 而且 内容太多
轻度色觉异常(俗称色弱) 异常II度(俗称色盲) 不能就读本专业, 任何一眼矫正到4.8镜片度数大于800度的...
临床医学的主要课程有细胞生物学、物理学、基础化学、有机化学、系统解剖学、组织胚胎学、生理学、生物化学、药理学、...
这些问题他们学校的研究生院网上都有相关信息.自己分析下....
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系}

我要回帖

更多关于 仿照我喜欢写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信