be longing forforyoumylove的英语翻译

唯有你是我心所求,唯有你是我心所爱,我渴慕来敬拜你。 的翻译是:You alone are my heart's Nothin, you alone are my heart and love, I am longing for to worship you. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
唯有你是我心所求,唯有你是我心所爱,我渴慕来敬拜你。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You are only asked for my heart, only love You are my heart, I desire to worship you.
You alone are my heart's Nothin, you alone are my heart and love, I am longing for to worship you.
You alone are my heart's Nothin, you alone are my heart and love, I am longing for to worship you.
正在翻译,请等待...
Only has you is my heart asks, only has you is my heart loves, I admire greatly worship you.
相关内容&a有市场就有需求 Has the market to have the demand & aJust want to be your idiot idiot 请想要是您的蠢货蠢货 & a走后 留下一片掌声 After walks leaves behind an applause & awaiting for your answer 等待您的答复 & a专家诊室 Expert consulting room & aStellar Background Images Min Per System 星背景图象极小每个系统 & aBased on their public statements, they can neither be accused of advocating a one-party system nor a totalitarian regime in Lebanon. 凭他们的公开声明,他们在黎巴嫩不可能被指责主张一个一党制的系统和一个极权政权。 & aI never stopped loving you Pam.Ever! 我未曾停止爱您Pam.Ever! & a密文 Scrambled text & ahello.. Have a gd night 你好。 有gd夜 & a她是如此的小心。 She is like this careful. & a也许我并不是神,但我真心的希望这句话能成真。 Perhaps I am not the god, but my sincerity hope this speech can become really. & a李明的一张照片 A Li Ming's picture & a记住一切我们应该记住的 Remembers all us be supposed to remember & a归人 Person returning home & a地理位置还不错 The geographical position is also good & aa matter of 事情 & acan i come to recieve you from train station..?? 能我来从火车站。.??接受您 & a她总是忙忙碌碌 She is always very busy & athere was a significant increase in international business education at Australian universities over the same period of time 有在国际企业教育的重大增量在澳大利亚大学同一个时期 & a事实上,她非常友好。 In fact, she is extremely friendly. & a你应该多做练习题 You should make the exercises & a我英语不好,不能很好的沟通 My English is not good, cannot the very good communication & a如果在这里,我可以帮你 If in here, I may help you & a我今天去象山。 I go to Xiangshan today. & a这里书非常多 Here book are extremely many & a借机 Taking the opportunity & aHow are you feeling sick ? 怎么样感到恶心? & a烟奴 Smoke slave & a很有成就感吧 Has the sense of achievement very much & a这样下去.没有未来 Like this gets down. Without the future & a研究区裂缝带在断层及其周围发育良好,表明这些地区应力较为集中;强张应力区主要分布在断层附近,显示裂缝发育与断层附近应力大小具有较好的对应关系。 The research area crack belt and periphery grows good in the fault, indicated these local s The strong tensile stress area mainly distributes nearby the fault, demonstrated nearby the crack growth and the fault the stress size has the good corresponding relations. & aA BlackBerry ID with this username already exists. Please provide a new username to continue. 一个黑莓ID与这用户名已经存在。 请提供新的用户名继续。 & aThe linking between government and business naturally creates more opportunities than risks for international business. 连接政府和事务之间比风险自然地创造更多机会为国际事务。 & a不受惩罚 Is not punished & arested 休息 & a你就是一个笨猪 You are a stupid pig & aCC没问题 CC does not have the question & a不久以后 Soon after & aIT Skills 它技能 & aEgurwoch Egurwoch & a公司竭尽全力满足员工的要求 The company does utmost satisfies staff's request & a感到很沮丧 Feels very depressed & aPlease don't believe the gemini of 不要相信双子星座 & a像图片中的格子丝带 Likely in picture check ribbon & a你一直像是我的哥哥 You are continuously likely my elder brother & abecome due 变得交付 & a704 & aThose days Changsha got high temperature about 39 degree. Staff feeling uncomfortable when they are working. Manager decide going to buy same medicine keep in store. Those medicine will help staff feeling better. 那些天长沙得到了高温度大约39度。 职员感到难受,当他们运作。 经理在商店决定去买同样医学保留。 那些医学更将好帮助职员感觉。 & a你一直像我的哥哥 You look like me continuously elder brother & a肉,饭,玉米, Meat, food, corn, & a能否征服我?? Whether conquers me?? & a唯有你是我心所求,唯有你是我心所爱,我渴慕来敬拜你。 Only has you is my heart asks, only has you is my heart loves, I admire greatly worship you. &longing for的海词问答与网友补充:
longing for的相关资料:
相关词典网站:你最喜欢的英文诗是?
今天看了一首小诗很感动。The Sweetest Little Songby Leonard CohenYou go your wayI'll go your way too最甜蜜的短歌你走你的路 我也走你的路————————————————最好附原文和翻译。
121 个回答
本来只是写作业写烦了随便进来看看,发现居然没有奥登的《葬礼蓝调》,忍不住不答啊……奥登写给他的(同性恋+年龄落差极大的)情人Chester Kallman的诗。同样是爱情诗,和叶芝的《当你老了》比,绝不逊色。Funeral Blues
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone, Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone, Silence the pianos and with muffled drum Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come. Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead. Put crepe bows round the white necks of public doves, Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves. He was my North, my South, my East and West. My working week and my Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, I thought that lov I was wrong. The stars are not wanted now: Pack up the moon a Pour away the ocean a For nothing now can ever come to any good.
-- W. H. Auden《葬礼蓝调》停止所有的时钟,切断电话,给狗一块浓汁的骨头,让他别叫,黯哑了钢琴,随着低沉的鼓,抬出灵柩,让哀悼者前来。让直升机在头顶悲旋,在天空狂草着信息他已逝去,把黑纱系在信鸽的白颈,让交通员戴上黑色的手套。他曾经是我的东,我的西,我的南,我的北,我的工作天,我的休息日,我的正午,我的夜半,我的话语,我的歌吟,我以为爱可以不朽,我错了。不再需要星星,把每一颗都摘掉,把月亮包起,拆除太阳,倾泻大海,扫除森林,因为什么也不会,再有意味。
《Down By the Salley Garden》
William Butler YeatsDown by the Salley Gardens,My love and I did meet。
走进莎莉花园,吾爱与我曾经相遇。She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
她穿越莎莉花园,
踏著雪白的纤足She bid me take love easy, as the lea
她嘱我善待爱情 ,像依偎在树上的群叶。But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
但我当年年幼无知,不曾细听她的心声。In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足。And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
在我的微倾的肩膀,是她柔白的手所倚。She bid me take life easy, as the gras
她请我珍重生命,像生长在 But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.
但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶。这首诗说来惭愧,最早是听歌知道的,当时听到的是班得瑞的纯音乐版本,然后又听了藤田惠美的版本,然后才知道这是叶芝的诗歌改编的。不过听到藤田惠美的版本后就好喜欢这首诗了。
你为生存做些什么,我不关心 [英]达纳.左哈 伊恩.马歇尔It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing. 你为生存做些什么,我不关心; 我想知道,你的渴求,你是否敢于梦想, 那内心的渴望。 It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive. 你的年龄有多大,我不关心; 我想知道,为了爱,为了梦,为了生机勃勃的奇遇, 你是否愿意像傻瓜一样冒险。 It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon. I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow, if you have been opened by life's betrayals or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain! 我不关心,是什么行星使你的月亮位于方照, 我想知道,你是否已触及自己悲哀的中心, 是否因生活的种种背叛而心胸开阔, 抑或因为害怕更多的痛苦而变得消沉和封闭! I want to know if you can sit with pain,mine or your own, without moving to hide it or fade it, or fix it. 我想知道,你是否能面对痛苦——我的或者你自己的, 用不着去掩饰,使其消退或使其凝固。 I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own, if you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful, to be realistic,to remember the limitations of being human. 我想知道,你是否能安享快乐——我的或者你自己的, 你是否能充满野性地舞蹈,让狂喜注满你的指尖和足尖, 而不告诫我们要小心 、要现实、要记住人的存在的局限。 It doesn't interest me if the story you are telling me is true. I want to know if you can disappoint another to if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not
if you can be faithless and therefore trust worthy. 我并不关心你告诉我的故事是否真实, 我想知道,你是否能为了真实地对待自己而不怕别人失望, 你是否能承受背叛的指责而不出卖自己的灵魂。 我想知道,你是否能忠心耿耿从而值得信赖; I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty,every day, and if you can source your own life from its presence. 我想知道,你是否能保持精神饱满的状态, ——即使每天的生活并不舒心, 你是否能从上帝的存在中寻求自己生命的来源。 I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine, and still stand on the edge of the lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, "Yes!" 我想知道,你能否身处颓境,却依然站立在湖边对着银色的月光喊一声“真美”! It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money youhave. I want to know if you can get up, after the night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done to feed the children. 我并不关心你在哪里生活或者你拥有多少金钱, 我想知道,在一个悲伤、绝望、厌烦、受到严重伤害的夜晚之后, 你能否重新站起,为孩子们做一些需要的事情。 It doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back. 我并不关心你是谁,你是如何来到这里, 我想知道,你是否会同我一起站在火焰的中心,毫不退缩。 It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.I want to know what sustains you, from the inside, when all else falls away. 我并不关心你在哪里受到教育、你学了什么或者你同谁一起学习, 我想知道,当一切都背弃了你时,是什么在内心支撑着你。 I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments. 我想知道,你是否能孤独地面对你自己, 在空寂的时候,你是否真正喜欢你结交的朋友。
What can I hold you with?我要用什么来留住你?I offer you lean streets, desperate sunsets, the moon of the jagged suburbs.我给你瘦狭的街道,孤绝的落日,荒郊的冷月。I offer you the bitterness of a man who has looked long and long at the lonely moon.我给你整个人的悲苦,那个人曾久久凝望寂寞的月亮。I offer you my ancestors, my dead men, the ghosts that living men have honoured in marble: my father's father killed in the frontier of Buenos Aires, two bullets through his lungs, bearded and dead, wrapped by his soldiers
my mother's grandfather -just twentyfour- heading a charge of three hundred men in Perú, now ghosts on vanished horses.我给你我的祖先,死者的灵魂被生者铭刻在大理石上:我父亲的父亲死于布宜诺斯艾利斯的前线,两颗子弹穿过他的胸口,他死时蓄着胡子,被同袍裹于兽皮之内;我母亲的祖父——才二十四岁——曾在秘鲁率领三百军士,如今已成死马上的幽魂。I offer you whatever insight my books may hold. whatever manliness or humour my life.我给你我书中所有的一切,给你我命里所有的男子气和幽默。I offer you the loyalty of a man who has never been loyal.我给你一个浪荡子的忠心。I offer you that kernel of myself that I have saved somehow -the central heart that deals not in words, traffics not with dreams and is untouched by time, by joy, by adversities.我给你我设法保存的生命核心——它难以言表,无法入梦,不被时间、欢愉和灾难所触动。I offer you the memory of a yellow rose seen at sunset, years before you were born.我给你一朵黄玫瑰的记忆,你未出生时,她曾在夕照中绽放。I offer you explanations of yourself, theories about yourself, authentic and surprising news of yourself.我给你关于你的阐释,关于你的理论,关于你的真实而让人惊叹的消息。I can give you my loneliness, my darkness, th I am trying to bribe you with uncertainty, with danger, with defeat.我给你我的孤独,我的暗夜,我内心的饥渴;我要用我的无常、危险和失败来留住你。- Jorge Luis Borges (1934)--- 博尔赫斯---------------------------------------------------------------------------------男神写情诗的水平也是极好的
原答案写了快10个月,是第一次修改。我只是想说,在这么私人化、个人价值偏好的问题下有必要点反对吗?难道是反对答主们喜欢这首诗吗?在我看来,这个题目的回答是开放式的,答主们提供的都是自己最喜欢的英文诗,点击反对意味着反对答主喜欢那首诗这件事,而这是没有任何道理的,因为我认为人应该尊重他人的价值偏好。如果说题目改为:【你认为最好的英文诗是什么?】我认为这时候点击反对是可以的,因为人人心目中都有自己认为最好的诗,当观点不一致时,可以坚持自己的观点并反对他人的回答。简而言之,【你最喜欢的诗】是私事,【最好的诗】是可以公开讨论的事。我的确是以认真严肃的态度在答题,如果你耐心地看到了这里,真的非常感谢你。--------------我是原答案的分割线--------------No Man Is An Island ——John Donn No man is an island,
every man is a piece of the continent,
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend’s or of thine own were: any man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore, never send to know for it tolls for thee. 没有谁是一座孤岛 ——约翰o多恩 没有谁是一座孤岛, 在大海里独踞; 每个人都像一块小小的泥土, 连接成整个陆地。 如果有一块泥土被海水冲刷, 欧洲就会失去一角, 这如同一座山岬, 也如同一座庄园, 无论是你的还是你朋友的。 无论谁死了, 都是我的一部分在死去, 因为我包含在人类这个概念里。 因此, 不要问丧钟为谁而鸣, 丧钟为你而鸣。 尽管我觉得,现在每个人都是一座孤岛。
这首诗,据说是在巴尔的摩的圣保罗教堂里(建于1692年)一块装饰板上发现的。应该算我十几二十岁低谷时期「回脑率」最高的英文诗了。最后一段,第一次读的时候,脑内小宇宙「轰」地一下燃起来了。我认为,这首诗的每一个句子都值得每个年轻人反复朗读、思考、背诵。在网上搜了一下,几版译文都不算太满意。等我身体恢复了来译一版。乔-------------------------------------The Desiderataby Max Ehrmann, 1927Go placidly amid the noise and haste,and remember what peace there may be in silence.As far as possible without surrenderbe on good terms with all persons.Speak your truthand listen to others,even the dthey too have their story.Avoid loud and aggressive persons,they are vexations to the spirit.If you compare yourself with others,you may befor always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.Keep interested in your own career,it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.Exercise caution in yfor the world is full of trickery.But let this not blind you to many persons stand everywhere life is full of heroism.Be yourself.Especially, do not feign affection.Neither bfor in the face of all aridity and disenchantmentit is as perennial as the grass.Take kindly the counsel of the years,gracefully surrendering the things of youth.Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.Beyond a wholesome discipline,be gentle with yourself.You are a child of the universe,no less than theyou have a right to be here.And whether or not it is clear to you,no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Therefore be at peace with God,whatever you conceive Him to be,and whatever your labors and aspirations,in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.With all its sham, drudgery,and broken dreams,it is still a beautiful world.Be cheerful.Strive to be happy.无论生活中有多少欺骗、苦难,有多少破碎的梦想,这仍然是个美丽的世界。高兴点,努力去寻找快乐!
庞德 《在一个地铁车站》The apparition of these faces in the crowd;Petals on a wet,black bough.(人群中这些面孔幽灵般显现;湿漉漉的黑枝条上朵朵花瓣。)
What can I hold you with?《我用什么才能留住你?》文/博尔赫斯I offer you lean streets,我给你瘦落的街道,desperate sunsets,绝望的落日,the moon of the jagged suburbs.荒郊的月亮,I offer you the bitterness of a man who has looked long and long at the lonely moon.我给你一个久久地望着孤月的人的悲哀。I offer you my ancestors, my dead men,我给你我已死去的祖辈,the ghosts that living men have honoured in marble:后人们用大理石祭奠的先魂,my father's father killed in the frontier of Buenos Aires,我父亲的父亲阵亡于布宜诺斯艾利斯的边境,two bullets through his lungs,两颗子弹射穿了他的胸膛,bearded and dead,死的时候蓄着胡子,wrapped by his soldiers 尸体被士兵们用牛皮裹起。my mother's grandfather我母亲的祖父,-just twentyfour-那年才二十四岁,heading a charge of three hundred men in Peru,在秘鲁率领三百人冲锋,now ghosts on vanished horses.如今都成了消失的马背上的亡魂。I offer you whatever insight my books may hold.我给你我的书中所能蕴含的一切悟力,whatever manliness or humour my life.以及我生活中所能有的男子气概和幽默,I offer you the loyalty of a man who has never been loyal.我给你一个从未有过信仰的人的忠诚。I offer you that kernel of myself that I have saved somehow -the central heart我给你我设法保全的我自己的核心,that deals not in words, traffics not with dreams不营字造句,不和梦交易,and is untouched by time, by joy, by adversities.不被时间、欢乐和逆境触动的核心。I offer you the memory of a yellow rose seen at sunset, years before you were born.我给你早在你出生前多年的一个傍晚看到的一朵黄玫瑰的记忆。I offer you explanationsof yourself,我给你关于你生命的诠释,theories about yourself,关于你自己的理论,authentic and surprising news of yourself.你的真实而惊人的存在。I can give you my loneliness,我给你我的寂寞,my darkness,我的黑暗,th我心的饥渴,I am trying to bribe you with uncertainty, with danger, with defeat.我试图用困惑、危险、失败来打动你。西语Voy a dar usted se inclina fuera de las calles, ocasos desesperados, la luna del desierto. Te voy a dar un largo rato mirando la gran tragedia de los meses en solitario. La primera alma te voy a dar mis muertos, las personas rinden homenaje al mármol: el padre de mi padre, fue asesinado en la frontera de Buenos Aires, dos balas le atravesó el pecho cuando él murió, luciendo una larga barba, los cuerpos eran soldados con envoltura de cuero de la, el abuelo de mi madre - de ese a?o, de 24 a?os de edad - llevado en el Perú, a 300 personas a cargo, los espíritus de los muertos se han convertido desapareció el caballo. El Wuli contiene todo lo que yo pueda darle mi libro y mi vida que pueden ser algunas machismo y el humor. Te voy a dar un nunca tuvo la lealtad de las personas de fe. Te voy a dar mi propia me las arreglé para preservar el núcleo - no frases de palabras del campo, y el sue?o de las transacciones, el tiempo, la alegría y la adversidad toca el núcleo. Te voy a dar vuelta antes de que nacieras muchos a?os de una noche para ver una rosa amarilla de la memoria. Te voy a dar la interpretación de su vida en su propia teoría, su presencia verdadera y sorprendente. Te voy a dar mi soledad, mi oscuridad, mi corazón está He intentado utilizar la confusión, el peligro, no le sorprenderá
于我,过去,现在以及未来
——西格夫里·萨松In me, past, present, future meetTo hold long chiding conference.My lusts usurp the present tenseAnd strangle Reason in his seat.My loves leap through the future's fenceTo dance with dream-enfranchised feet.In me the cave-man clasps the seer,And garlanded Apollo goesChanting to Abraham's deaf ear.In me the tiger sniffs the rose.Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,Since there your elements assemble.在我心内,过去、现在和未来商讨聚会 各执一词 纷扰不息林林总总的 欲望,掠取着我的现在把“理性”扼杀于它的宝座我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱梦想解放出它们的双脚 舞蹈不停于我,穴居人攫取了先知佩戴花环的阿波罗神向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟我心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇审视我的内心吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗因为那才是你本来的面目。最爱那句“我心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇”
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy EveningRobert FrostWhose woods these are I think I know,His house is in the village though.He will not see me stopping here,To watch his woods fill up with snow..My little horse must think it queer,To stop without a farmhouse near,Between the woods and frozen lake,The darkest evening of the year..He gives his harness bells a shake,To ask if there is some mistake.The only other sound's the sweep,Of easy wind and downy flake..The woods are lovely, dark and deep.But I have promises to keep,And miles to go before I sleep.
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 longingforyou 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信