You can learn how you travel into space and back again (改为简单句的五种基本句型)

把复合句改为简单句,把简单句改为复合句
沉默军团1426
一.用“及物动词+不定式”结构可以将含有that引导的某些宾语从句的复合句转换成简单句.例如:1.He decided that he would buy a digital camera online.→He decided to buy a digital camera online.2.We hoped that we would come back soon.→We hoped to come back soon.3.I expect that I shall finish my work by this Sunday.→I expect to finish my work by this Sunday.二.用“疑问词+不定式“结构可以将某些含有连接代词或连接副词引导的宾语从句转换简单句.例如:1.I don’t know which one I can buy .→I don’t know which one to buy.2.We wonder where we’ll go this Sunday.→We wonder where to go this Sunday.3.Could you please teach me how I can search the Internet?→Could you please teach me how to search the Internet?三.用“too…to…”结构可以将含有so…that引导的结果语从句(否定)的复合句转成简单句.如:1.The boy is so young that he can’t look after himself.→The boy is too young to look after himself.2.The question is so difficult that I can’t answer it .→The question is too difficult for me to answer.四.用“…enough +不定式”结构可以将含有so …that …引导的结果状语从句(肯定)的复合句转变为简单句.例如:1.The girl is so tall that she can reach the apples on the tree.→The girl is tall enough to reach the apples on the tree.2.This hall is so large that it can hold 2000 people.→This hall is large enough to hold 2000 people.3.The table was so light that the little boy can carry it.→The table was light enough for the little boy to carry.五.用“happen + 不定式”或“seem +不定式”结构可以分别将“It happens that…”和“It seems that… ”等含有主语从句的复合句转换为简单句.例如:1.It happened that the teacher saw him playing in class.→The teacher happened to see him playing in class.2.It seemed that sharks have been on the earth for thousands of years .→Sharks seemed to have been on the earth for thousands of years.3.It seemed that this camera offered the most at the best price.→This camera seemed to offer the most at the best price.六.用“in order +不定式”或“so as +不定式”结构可以将含有so that 引导的目的状语从句的复合句转换为简单句.如:1.She decided to buy a camera online so that she could receive it soon.→She decided to buy a camera online in order to receive it soon.→She decided to buy a camera online so as to receive it soon.2.I went over my composition again and again so that I couldn’t make any mistakes.→I went over my composition again and again in order not to make any mistakes.→I went over my composition again and again so as not to make any mistakes.3.Miyoko bought a camera so that she could take pictures in Beijing.→Miyoko bought a camera in order to take pictures in Beijing.→Miyoko bought a camera so as to take pictures in Beijing.七.在某些作表语的形容词后面加不定式可以将某些含有状语从句的复合句转变成简单句.例如:1.I was glad when I heard the good news .→I was glad to hear the good news.2.Tom’s parents were very surprised as they knew all about it.→Tom’s parents were very surprised to know all about it.多了点,不放便贴出来,你可以自己去看看,里面资料还是挺全滴~!上面的是简单句改复合句,下面这个是复合句改简单句~!不过最重要的还是要多练,多写几道题你就熟悉了!希望能帮到你吧!*^-^*
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
多写几道题你就熟悉了!
扫描下载二维码【图文】M5U2_If_you_ever_go_to_London__make_sure_you_visit_the_Science_Museum1._百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
M5U2_If_you_ever_go_to_London__make_sure_you_visit_the_Science_Museum1.
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.51MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Museums_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢阅读理解(二)(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下列短文回答问题: The most unusual museum in London is the Science Museum. In most museums, there’s no shouting and no running, and you aren’t allowed to touch the exhibits. But the Science Museum is different… because it’s noisy ! People talk about what they can see and do there, and some of the machines are noisy as well. Visiting the Science Museum is fun and it’s a great way to learn about science because you can work things out and try out ideas. When I visit the Science Museum, I go to the Launch Pad. This is my favourite room because you can do physics experiments. For example, if you want to fill a bag with falling sand, you have to move a kind of truck on wheels into the correct position. I also go to the Rocket Show. You can learn how we travel into space and back again.Then I go upstairs to the Human and Nature room. You can compare your speed with animals there. You hear a noise and push a button. If you aren’t fast enough, the lion catches you! I’m faster than all my friends, but the lion still catches me. You can do a lot of things in this museum, but you have to obey some rules as well. For example, you mustn’t take photos of the exhibits in the museum. But you can buy postcards of them in the museum shops. Above all, the Science Museum is free. That means you can drop in for a few minutes or you can stay as long as you like – it’s open every day, from 10 am to 6 pm. So if you ever go to London, make sure you visit the Science Museum. It’s my favouite museum in the whole world.【小题1】Where does Tony go first when he visits the Science Museum?【小题2】What can you try out in the Human and Nature room?【小题3】How much does it cost to go in the Science Museum?【小题4】How long can you stay at the Science Museum ?【小题5】What does the writer think of the Science Museum? - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读理解(二)(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下列短文回答问题: The most unusual museum in London is the Science Museum. In most museums, there’s no shouting and no running, and you aren’t allowed to touch the exhibits. But the Science Museum is different… because it’s noisy ! People talk about what they can see and do there, and some of the machines are noisy as well. Visiting the Science Museum is fun and it’s a great way to learn about science because you can work things out and try out ideas. When I visit the Science Museum, I go to the Launch Pad. This is my favourite room because you can do physics experiments. For example, if you want to fill a bag with falling sand, you have to move a kind of truck on wheels into the correct position. I also go to the Rocket Show. You can learn how we travel into space and back again.Then I go upstairs to the Human and Nature room. You can compare your speed with animals there. You hear a noise and push a button. If you aren’t fast enough, the lion catches you! I’m faster than all my friends, but the lion still catches me. You can do a lot of things in this museum, but you have to obey some rules as well. For example, you mustn’t take photos of the exhibits in the museum. But you can buy postcards of them in the museum shops. Above all, the Science Museum is free. That means you can drop in for a few minutes or you can stay as long as you like – it’s open every day, from 10 am to 6 pm. So if you ever go to London, make sure you visit the Science Museum. It’s my favouite museum in the whole world.【小题1】Where does Tony go first when he visits the Science Museum?【小题2】What can you try out in the Human and Nature room?【小题3】How much does it cost to go in the Science Museum?【小题4】How long can you stay at the Science Museum ?【小题5】What does the writer think of the Science Museum?阅读理解(二)(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下列短文回答问题: The most unusual museum in London is the Science Museum. In most museums, there’s no shouting and no running, and you aren’t allowed to touch the exhibits. But the Science Museum is different… because it’s noisy ! People talk about what they can see and do there, and some of the machines are noisy as well. Visiting the Science Museum is fun and it’s a great way to learn about science because you can work things out and try out ideas. When I visit the Science Museum, I go to the Launch Pad. This is my favourite room because you can do physics experiments. For example, if you want to fill a bag with falling sand, you have to move a kind of truck on wheels into the correct position. I also go to the Rocket Show. You can learn how we travel into space and back again.Then I go upstairs to the Human and Nature room. You can compare your speed with animals there. You hear a noise and push a button. If you aren’t fast enough, the lion catches you! I’m faster than all my friends, but the lion still catches me. You can do a lot of things in this museum, but you have to obey some rules as well. For example, you mustn’t take photos of the exhibits in the museum. But you can buy postcards of them in the museum shops. Above all, the Science Museum is free. That means you can drop in for a few minutes or you can stay as long as you like – it’s open every day, from 10 am to 6 pm. So if you ever go to London, make sure you visit the Science Museum. It’s my favouite museum in the whole world.【小题1】Where does Tony go first when he visits the Science Museum?【小题2】What can you try out in the Human and Nature room?【小题3】How much does it cost to go in the Science Museum?【小题4】How long can you stay at the Science Museum ?【小题5】What does the writer think of the Science Museum?科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】the Launch Pad【小题2】Compare speed with animals【小题3】None/ Free【小题4】as long as you like【小题5】It’s his favourite museum in the world解析试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了英国伦敦的自然科学博物馆。这是一家与众不同的博物馆,你可以在里面做自己感兴趣的实验,但是这家博物馆也有他自己的一些规则,比如不准拍照。但是他是免费的,你愿意呆多久就呆多久。【小题1】根据When I visit the Science Museum, I go to the Launch Pad.可知答:the Launch Pad【小题2】根据You can compare your speed with animals there.及上文描述可知答:Compare speed with animals【小题3】根据Above all, the Science Museum is free.可知这家博物馆时免费的,故答:None/ Free【小题4】根据or you can stay as long as you like 可知答:as long as you like【小题5】根据It’s my favouite museum in the whole world.可知答:It’s his favourite museum in the world考点:关于英国自然科学博物馆的说明文点评:本题中个别小题本能直接从文中找到答案,需要自己根据相关内容分析总结。一定要弄懂全文后再动手解答问题。书写答案时,注意首字母大写,因为是回答问句,即使只有一个单词也是一个句子。为避免不必要的错误,只要能使用原文的就尽量使用原文回答问题,即使自己总结也尽量使用短句。同时并注意人称和数的变化。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语简单句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信