单词emily wants to playto怎样造句

2015年5B单词读音和例句(新译林英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年5B单词读音和例句(新译林英语)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年5B单词读音和例句(新译林英语)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
译林英语5B单& 词& 读& 音& 和& 例& 句&&& 班级:______  姓名:_________U1prince&[prɪns]&王子&&There is a party at the prince’s house.fairy&['feərɪ]&仙女,美丽的&&A fairy comes.why&[waɪ]&为什么&&Why are you so sad, dear?because&[bɪ'kɒz]&因为&&Because I can't go to the party.clothes&[kləʊ&z]&衣服&& I don't have any nice clothes or shoes.let&[let]&让&&Let me help you.put on&&穿上&&Cinderella puts on the new clothes and shoes.before&[bɪˈfɔ:(r)]&在…以前&&Come back before 12 o'clock.have to&&不得不,必须&&Sorry, I have to go now.try on&&试穿&&Many girls try on the shoe, but it does not fit. fit&[fɪt]&合适,合身,合适的&&It fits! take off&&脱下&&It's hot. He takes off his coat.mushroom&[ˈmʌʃrʊm]&蘑菇,蘑菇形的&&Bobby finds some mushrooms under a tree.late&[leɪt]&迟的,晚的&&Hurry up, Bobby. It's late.pick&[pɪk]&摘。拾&&Bobby picks a big red mushroom.understand&[ˌʌndə'st&nd]&明白,理解&&Bobby does not understand.be bad for&有害的&&Because these mushrooms are bad for us!leave…behind&留下,丢下&&U2far from&&离…远&&I like it very much, but it's far from school.moon&[mu:n]&月亮,虚度&&I live on Moon Street, near City Library.street&[stri:t]&街,街道&&near&[nɪə(r)]&在…附近&&by&[baɪ]&乘(汽车、火车等)&&Su Yang and I come to school by bus.bus&[bʌs]&公共汽车,巴士&&on foot&&步行&&I come to school by metro.She comes on foot.metro&['metrəʊ]&地铁&&taxi&['t&ksɪ]&出租车,的士&&I come to school by taxi. bike&[baɪk]&自行车&&I come to school by bike. plane&pleɪn]&飞机,平坦的&&They go to Beijing by plane.ship&[ʃɪp]&轮船&&They come to China by ship.train&[treɪn]&火车&&We go to Shanghai by train.ride&[raɪd]&骑车&&The girl can ride a bike.show&[ʃəʊ]&给…看,演示&&Bobby wants to show his bike to Sam.young&[jʌŋ]&幼年的&&Because you're too young.basket&[ˈb:skɪt]&篮子&&Yes, but he always sits in the basket.U3ask the way&问路&&Asking the wayget to&&到达&&How do I get to your home, Su Hai?take off&&搭车&&You can take the metro.get on&&上车&&You can get on the metro at Park Station.station&['steɪʃn]&车站&&get off&&下车&&You can get on the metro at Park Station and get off at City Library Station.walk&[wɔ:k]&走,步行&&bookshop&[ˈbʊkʃɒp]&书店&&Excuse me, how do I get to the bookshop on Moon Street? next to&&在…旁边&&sun&[sʌn]&太阳,晒太阳&&She is on Sun Street.ask…for help&向…求助&&She asks a policeman for help.excuse me&[ɪkˈskjuz]&劳驾,对不起&&along&[əˈlɒŋ]&沿着,顺着&&Go along this street.&turn right &向右转&&Turn right at the traffic lights. traffic light&['tr&fɪk],[laɪt]&交通灯&&Turn right at the traffic lights. on your right&在你的右侧&&You can see the booshop on your right.cinema&['sɪnəmə]&电影院&&They want to go to City Cinema. hospital&['hɒspɪtl]&医院&&& shop&[ʃɒp]&商店,买东西&&They wait for the bus at the bus stop.zoo&[zu:]&动物园&&Excuse me, how do I get to the zoo?turn left&向左转&&Then, turn left at first crossing. supermarket&[ˈsju:pəˌm:kɪt]&超市&&film&[fɪlm]&电影 &&stop&[stɒp]&车站,停止&&full&[fʊl]&满的,饱的&&over &['əʊvə(r)]&结束了,完了&&U4see the doctor&['dɒktə(r)]&看医生,看病&&She goes to see the doctor.feel&[fi:l]&感觉,感到&&I feel cold.check&[tʃek]&检查&&Let me check.should&[ʃʊd]&应该&&What should I do, Doctor?have a rest&休息&&You should have a rest at home.take medicine&[ˈmedsn]&吃药&&You should take some medicine and drink some warm water.drink water&[drɪŋk],['wɔ:tə]&喝水&&You should take some medicine and drink some warm water.toothache&[ˈtu:θeɪk]&牙痛&&Mike has a toothache.dentist&[ˈdentɪst]&牙医&&He goes to see the dentist.anything &[ˈeniθɪŋ]&任何东西&&I can't eat anything!brush one's teeth&[brʌʃ]&刷牙&&You should brush your teeth in the morning and before bedtime.bedtime&[ˈbedtaɪm]&就寝时间&&You should brush your teeth in the morning and before bedtime.giraffe&[dʒə'r:f]&长颈鹿&&Giraffe points at his long neck.point at&[pɔɪnt]&指着,指向&&neck&[nek]&脖子&&My neck hurts.U5parent&['peərənt]&父亲或母亲&&Mike is helping his parents.clean&[kli:n]&擦,洗&&My father is cleaning the car. I am helping him.cook&[kʊk]&烧,煮,厨师&&My mother is cooking breakfast in the kitchen.sweep the floor&扫地&&She is sweeping the floor.busy&['bɪzɪ]&忙,忙碌&&My mother is busy. wash the dishes&[wɒʃ],['dɪʃɪz]&洗碗&&Helen is washing the dishes. make the bed&整理床铺&&grow&[rəʊ]&种植&&Bobby grows grapes in his gardengarden&[':dn]&花园,果园&&
sweet&[swi:t]&甜的&&My grapes are big and sweet.pest&[pest]&害虫&&There are some pests on the grapes.ladybird&[ˈleɪdi:ˌbɜ:d]&瓢虫&&Then, some ladybirds come.go away&[ə'weɪ]&走了,离开&&The pests go away, but the ladybirds do not.U6game&[eɪm]&运动, 比赛&&Liu Tao comes home from a football game. smell&[smel]&有…气味,闻起来&&That smells nice, meat&[mi:t]&(猪、牛、羊等的)肉&&Are you cooking meat?vegetable&[ˈvedʒtəbl]&蔬菜&&I'm washing some vegetables.tomato&[təˈm:təu]&西红柿,番茄&&I want to cook some tomato soup.potato&[pəˈteɪtəʊ]&马铃薯,土豆&&I can't wait!&[k:nt]&我等不及了!&&Great! I can't wait, Dad! look for&&找,寻找&&Liu Tao is looking for some juice in the fridge.ready&['redɪ]&准备好&&yummy&[ˈjʌmi]&好吃的,美味的&&
love&[lʌv]&喜欢,喜爱&&He loves the meat.bread&[bred]&面包&&He loves bread.win&wɪn]&获胜,赢&&You win. yeah&[jeə]&太好了,太棒了&&angry&['&ŋrɪ]&生气的,愤怒地&&He is very angry.apot&&斑点&&They have seven spots.catch&[k&tʃ]&抓住&&Sam catches a ladybird from the grapes.drive…away&赶走&&Sam’s ladybirds drive the bad ladybirds and the pests away.U7festival&['festɪvl]&节日&&The Spring Festival is in January or February.Spring Festival&[sprɪŋ]&春节&&January&[ˈdʒ&njuəri]&一月&&February&[ˈfebruəri]&二月&&call&[kɔ:l]&称作,叫作&&People also call it Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year&中国农历新年&&get together&[tə'e&ə(r)]&团聚&&dumpling&[ˈdʌmplɪŋ]&饺子&&Some people eat dumplings.Dragon Boat Featival&['dr&ən]&端午节&&The Dragon Boat Festival is in May or June.May&[meɪ]&五月&&June&[dʒu:n]&六月&&dragon boat race&[reɪs]&赛龙舟&&There are dragon boat races in some places. place&[pleɪs]&地方,地点&&rice dumpling&[raɪs]&粽子&&People eat rice dumplings at this festival.Mid-Autumn Festival&[mɪd ˈɔ:təm]&中秋节&&The Mid-Autumn Festival is in September or October.September&[sepˈtembə(r)]&九月&&October&[ɒkˈtəʊbə(r)]&十月&&moon cake&[mu:n keik]&月饼&&They eat moon cakes and fruit. Double Ninth Festival&['dʌbl],[naɪnθ]&重阳节&&The Double Ninth Festival is in October or November.November&[nəʊˈvembə(r)]&十一月&&old&[əʊld]&老的,年纪大的&&It is a festival for old people. mountain&['maʊntən]&山,山脉&&They also climb mountains and eat rice cakes at this festival. rice cake&重阳糕&&Mother's Day&母亲节&&Do you know Mother's Day, Bobby?Father's Day&父亲节&&Is there a father's Day too? U8birthday&[ˈbɜ:θdeɪ]&生日&&When's your birthday, Su Hai?eleventh&[ɪ'levnθ]&第十一&&It's on the eleventh of May.eighth&[eɪtθ]&第八&&It's on the eighth of April. April&['eɪprəl]&四月&&together&[tə'e&ə(r)]&一起&&game&[eɪm] &游戏&&We eat the birthday cake together and play some games. March&[m:tʃ]&三月&&It's on the sixth of March.July&[dʒuˈlaɪ]&七月&&August&[ˈɔ:gəst]&八月&&December&[dɪˈsembə(r)]&十二月&&hero&['hɪərəʊ]&英雄&&Tobby is a hero in a play.play&[pleɪ]&戏剧,戏&&Oh, what a play!number&[ˈnʌmbə(r)]&数字,数&&Bobby sees some numbers on the door.password&['p:swɜ:d]&密码&& Is this the password? answer&[':nsə(r)]&答案&&Bobby has the answers.fourth&[fɔ:θ, fəʊrθ]&第四&&The fourth number is two.start&[st:t]&开始&&fight&[faɪt]&打仗,打架&&They start fighting.&文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
nancy to heip homework with wants her怎么造句
神の意志0499
Nancy wants to help her with homework.Good luck.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
If you talk about a particular kind of thing, you are talking about one of the types or sorts of that thing.
The party needs a different kind of leadership...
该党需要一种不同的领导风格。
Had Jamie ever been in any kind of trouble?...
杰米遇到过什么麻烦吗?
If you refer to someone's kind, you are referring to all the other people that are like them or that belong to the same class or set.
I hate Lewis and his kind just as much as you do...
我和你一样痛恨刘易斯之流。
I can take care of your kind.
我能对付像你这样的家伙。
各种类型的;五花八门的
You can use all kinds of to emphasize that there are a great number and variety of particular things or people.
Adoption can fail for all kinds of reasons...
收养不成功可能有各种原因。
Donations came from all kinds of people...
捐赠来自于各界人士。
稍微;有几分;有点儿
You use kind of when you want to say that something or someone can be roughly described in a particular way.
It was kind of sad, really...
有点儿让人难过,真的。
She wasn't beautiful. But she was kind of cute...
她不漂亮。但她有几分可爱。
名不副实,徒有其名(指不如本应有的那么好)
You can use of a kind to indicate that something is not as good as it might be expected to be, but that it seems to be the best that is possible or available.
There is good news of a kind for the Prime Minister...
对总理来说也算是有个好消息。
She finds solace of a kind in alcohol.
她从酒精中多少得到一些安慰。
独一无二的;独特的
If you refer to someone or something as one of a kind, you mean that there is nobody or nothing else like them.
She's a very unusual woman, one of a kind.
她是个非常与众不同的女人,是独一无二的。
两个/三个/四个同一类的
If you refer, for example, to two, three, or four of a kind, you mean two, three, or four similar people or things that seem to go well or belong together.
They were two of a kind, from the same sort of background.
他们俩是一类人,有相同的背景。
以同样的方式
If you respond in kind, you react to something that someone has done to you by doing the same thing to them.
They hurled defiant taunts at the riot police, who responded in kind.
他们向防暴警察挑衅大骂,防暴警察同样回骂他们。
以实物支付;以货代款;以服务偿付
If you pay a debt in kind, you pay it in the form of goods or services and not money.
Inflation and the shortage of banknotes has forced factories to pay their workers in kind.
通货膨胀和纸币短缺使工厂不得不以实物抵付工人的工资。
...benefits in kind.
实物形式的福利
ADJECTIVE USES
形容词用法
ADJ-GRADED
慈祥的;体贴的;乐于助人的
Someone who is kind behaves in a gentle, caring, and helpful way towards other people.
She is warm-hearted and kind to everyone and everything...
她对每个人每件事都很热心、宽厚。
I must thank you for being so kind to me...
我很感激你对我这么好。
ADJ-GRADED
请…,…可以吗(表示坚定且客气地请求某人做某事)
You can use kind in expressions such as please be so kind as to and would you be kind enough to in order to ask someone to do something in a firm but polite way.
Please be so kind as to see to it that all the alterations are made at once!...
请务必立即执行变更!
I wonder if you'd be kind enough to call him.
请你给他打个电话好吗?
ADJ-GRADED
突出优点的;使胜过实物的
Something that is kind emphasizes the good qualities in something, and perhaps makes it appear better than it really is.
Summer clothes are invariably less kind to fuller figures.
体形较丰满的人穿夏装总是不那么好看。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!}

我要回帖

更多关于 用wants造句 的文章

更多推荐