I get to the hall before 8:00 amnice to meet youhim.A need B could haveC have g

It’s 15:00, Tuesday, June 26th. Tessa returns home after her two-day holiday. Tessa is checking her message.Telephone messageTo: Tessa
From: WilsonDate: June 25th , Time: 13:00 a.mPhone: 554-3467
Ext: 357Message: Wilson wants you to see a movie at Westwood Theater. Meet him in front of the theatre at 4:30 p.m.Daddy9 e- A- X+ d8 G( d9 @ June 26thHi, Tessa!I came to see you but you weren’t in. Our Pen friendFrank’s coming. I’m going to have a party to welcome him at my new house this Saturday evening. Could you please come and help prepare for the party?My new address is 632 Maple St. Apt. 809.Call me at 673-8982 from 20:00 to 22:00Peter( b' \) f- M2 i+ F( C To: TessaDate: June 26th
Time 10:00 a.m.While you were outFrom: Mrs. Johnson at National BankPhone: 4627786Message: call Mrs Johnson before 3:30 this afternoon.Very important!Taken by: Mom6 g+ a) I+ G. j. A% T From: Frank @ wideworld. com.auSubject: visit you soonTo: TessaDear Tessa,I’ve just got a new job in the city of Seattle. It offers me lots of chance to be out on business. This morning I was told to pay a visit to your town on Friday. I hope to see you and Peter there. I think I’ll be free on Saturday. I’ll call you then.Frank Brown) ^8 R9 S/ R5 N2 _* ?. ^) G 根据材料内容选择最佳答案,将其标号填入题前括号内。【小题1】Tessa missed the movie because ___________.A.she got the message late" K7 M0 R3 B" ?+ Y" L6 I B.she lost the ticket to the movie
A* j) D# A4 S9 h- _" [0 d C.Wilson didn’t invite her
T9 B- D( L# Q0 `2 S2 _ D.she didn’t wanted to go with W P/ W
N; U. E. U& Z7 O" Y 【小题2】Peter went to Tessa’s home to ___________.A.welcome Frank) d- a* `% N: S4 C
]+ K0 [' B B.prepare for the party/ I: F2 Q3 \7 c9 P. \4 A! e C.ask her for help3 c
_! V1 J0 E
Q5 e$ K/ G, B D.take part in the party5 g1 b( [& ]& E8 A8 [0 N3 g7 A* A 【小题3】What should Tessa do first after reading the message?A.Go to see Wilson.( g* i/ g8 a8 H: Q B.Call Peter/ \( f! K' M( K9 J5 d! `4 X+ H C.Call Mrs. Johnson9 [7 B9 F; f0 Q/ Z6 i D.Go to a party( K# N6 J! P- ^1 b( g 【小题4】Where does Frank work?A.In Seattle.6 _1 h$ c6 M5 @7 U) Y B.At Westwood Theater." Y! O' Q' a, F! W C.At National Bank.) d: a! j: E
B D.At 632 Maple St., Apt. 809.
a0 h5 R! i
U7 g! I4 c) O3 W 【小题5】Tessa can’t find ____________ telephone number from the messages.A.Wilson’s' f+ a% X5 N( `7 `5 b2 j B.Mrs. Johnson’s- ^/ U+ ^, ^' ]( g. E- C1 W5 a+ b5 @ C.Peter’s: Q. O% f6 T3 Z7 d6 \% B D.Frank’s
e+ C" Y6 _3 X; j
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:It’s 15:00, Tuesday, June 26th. Tessa returns home after her two-day holiday. Tessa is checking her message.Telephone messageTo: Tessa
Ext: 357Message: Wilson wants you to see a movie at Westwood Theater. Meet him in front of the theatre at 4:30 p.m.Daddy9 e- A- X+ d8 G( d9 @ June 26thHi, Tessa!I came to see you but you weren’t in. Our Pen friendFrank’s coming. I’m going to have a party to welcome him at my new house this Saturday evening. Could you please come and help prepare for the party?My new address is 632 Maple St. Apt. 809.Call me at 673-8982 from 20:00 to 22:00Peter( b' \) f- M2 i+ F( C To: TessaDate: June 26th
Time 10:00 a.m.While you were outFrom: Mrs. Johnson at National BankPhone: 4627786Message: call Mrs Johnson before 3:30 this afternoon.Very important!Taken by: Mom6 g+ a) I+ G. j. A% T From: Frank @ wideworld. com.auSubject: visit you soonTo: TessaDear Tessa,I’ve just got a new job in the city of Seattle. It offers me lots of chance to be out on business. This morning I was told to pay a visit to your town on Friday. I hope to see you and Peter there. I think I’ll be free on Saturday. I’ll call you then.Frank Brown) ^8 R9 S/ R5 N2 _* ?. ^) G 根据材料内容选择最佳答案,将其标号填入题前括号内。【小题1】Tessa missed the movie because ___________.A.she got the message late" K7 M0 R3 B" ?+ Y" L6 I B.she lost the ticket to the movie
T9 B- D( L# Q0 `2 S2 _ D.she didn’t wanted to go with W P/ W
N; U. E. U& Z7 O" Y 【小题2】Peter went to Tessa’s home to ___________.A.welcome Frank) d- a* `% N: S4 C
]+ K0 [' B B.prepare for the party/ I: F2 Q3 \7 c9 P. \4 A! e C.ask her for help3 c
_! V1 J0 E
Q5 e$ K/ G, B D.take part in the party5 g1 b( [& ]& E8 A8 [0 N3 g7 A* A 【小题3】What should Tessa do first after reading the message?A.Go to see Wilson.( g* i/ g8 a8 H: Q B.Call Peter/ \( f! K' M( K9 J5 d! `4 X+ H C.Call Mrs. Johnson9 [7 B9 F; f0 Q/ Z6 i D.Go to a party( K# N6 J! P- ^1 b( g 【小题4】Where does Frank work?A.In Seattle.6 _1 h$ c6 M5 @7 U) Y B.At Westwood Theater." Y! O' Q' a, F! W C.At National Bank.) d: a! j: E
a0 h5 R! i
U7 g! I4 c) O3 W 【小题5】Tessa can’t find ____________ telephone number from the messages.A.Wilson’s' f+ a% X5 N( `7 `5 b2 j B.Mrs. Johnson’s- ^/ U+ ^, ^' ]( g. E- C1 W5 a+ b5 @ C.Peter’s: Q. O% f6 T3 Z7 d6 \% B D.Frank’s
e+ C" Y6 _3 X; j It’s 15:00, Tuesday, June 26th. Tessa returns home after her two-day holiday. Tessa is checking her message.Telephone messageTo: Tessa
T9 B- D( L# Q0 `2 S2 _ D.she didn’t wanted to go with Wilson; P/ W
_! V1 J0 E
a0 h5 R! i
e+ C" Y6 _3 X; j 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】C【小题4】A【小题5】D解析试题分析:短文大意:现在是六月二十六日下午三点。Tessa曾两天度假,回到家后马上查看她的消息。分别是爸妈给写的电话留言,还有彼得和弗兰克给发的信息。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文开头It’s 15:00, Tuesday, June 26th.结合第一条信息中Date: June 25th及Meet him in front of the theatre at 4:30 p.m可知该选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二条信息中Could you please come and help prepare for the party?可知该选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第三条信息中Date: June 26th
Time 10:00 a.m
Message: call Mrs Johnson before 3:30 this afternoon可知该选C。【小题4】细节理解题。根据最后一条信息中I’ve just got a new job in the city of Seattle.可知该选A。【小题5】细节理解题。根据第一条信息中From: Wilson Phone: 554-3467、第二条信息中Call me at 673-8982 from 20:00 to 22:00 Peter、第三条信息中 Phone: 4627786 Message: call Mrs Johnson before 3:30 this afternoon.可知该选D。考点:日常生活类阅读。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心完成对话。在对话的空格中填入适当的单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩略词)(共10小题,每小题1分;计 10分)A: Hi, Li Ming. I'm going to Mike's party. Can you go with me?I want to let you know him.B: Mike? Who is Mike?A: Oh! He is my new 1 and my new friend. He came to our class this term.He is having a party at his house. He invited friends 2his party.B: 3is it?A: It is at 7:00 this evening. Are you 4at that time?B: Yes, I am. I would like to meet him. What do you think of him?A: We have some things in 5and he likes to do the same things as me. We 6like sports. And we often play basketball after school. He is good at basketball and he plays 7than me. Then we go home together. But there are also some 8between us.B: Is he 9than you? A: No, he is outgoing. He never stops talking with others. It's easy to make friends with him.B: Really? I can't 10to meet him.A: I'm sure you two can become good friends. Oh, it's time to leave. Let's go. B: That sounds great! - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完成对话。在对话的空格中填入适当的单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩略词)(共10小题,每小题1分;计 10分)A: Hi, Li Ming. I'm going to Mike's party. Can you go with me?I want to let you know him.B: Mike? Who is Mike?A: Oh! He is my new 1 and my new friend. He came to our class this term.He is having a party at his house. He invited friends 2his party.B: 3is it?A: It is at 7:00 this evening. Are you 4at that time?B: Yes, I am. I would like to meet him. What do you think of him?A: We have some things in 5and he likes to do the same things as me. We 6like sports. And we often play basketball after school. He is good at basketball and he plays 7than me. Then we go home together. But there are also some 8between us.B: Is he 9than you? A: No, he is outgoing. He never stops talking with others. It's easy to make friends with him.B: Really? I can't 10to meet him.A: I'm sure you two can become good friends. Oh, it's time to leave. Let's go. B: That sounds great!完成对话。在对话的空格中填入适当的单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩略词)(共10小题,每小题1分;计 10分)A: Hi, Li Ming. I'm going to Mike's party. Can you go with me?I want to let you know him.B: Mike? Who is Mike?A: Oh! He is my new 1 &and my new friend. He came to our class this term.He is having a party at his house. He invited friends& 2&&his party.B: &&3&&is it?A: It is at 7:00 this evening. Are you& 4&&at that time?B: Yes, I am. I would like to meet him. What do you think of him?A: We have some things in& 5&&and he likes to do the same things as me. We& 6&like sports. And we often play basketball after school. He is good at basketball and he plays& 7&&than me. Then we go home together. But there are also some& 8&&between us.B: Is he &&&9&&&than you? A: No, he is outgoing. He never stops talking with others. It's easy to make friends with him.B: Really? I can't&&& 10&&&&to meet him.A: I'm sure you two can become good friends. Oh, it's time to leave. Let's go. B: That sounds great!科目:难易度:教材: 初中英语综合库最佳答案【小题1】classmate【小题2】to【小题3】When【小题4】free【小题5】common【小题6】both【小题7】better【小题8】differences【小题9】quieter【小题10】wait解析试题分析:这篇对话当中李明主要谈到了他的新同学和新朋友——麦克。李明重点描述了他们之间的共同点以及麦克的性格特征。【小题1】联系后一句描述,可知此处指的是他是我的新同学,故填单数名词classmate,同学。【小题2】结合语境可知此处指的是他邀请朋友们参加他的聚会。Invite sb to邀请某人去……。故填介词to,到,向。【小题3】根据下文答语,可知此处问的是时间,由于要求一空一词,故填时间副词When,什么时候。【小题4】联系下文答语,可知此处问的是,那时你有空吗?故填形容词free,空闲的。【小题5】联系下文,可知此处指的是我们有一些共同点。短语in common共同的,故填common,共有的。【小题6】联系前一句描述,可知此处指的是我们都喜欢运动。根据填副词both,两者都。【小题7】联系前文,可知此处指的是他比我打得好,故填副词比较级better,更好地。【小题8】联系前文描述及转折连词but,可知此处指的是我们也有一些不同点。结合语境可知填复数名词differences,不同点。【小题9】联系下文答语,可知此处问的是,他比你内向吗?结合语境可知填形容词比较级quieter,更内向的。【小题10】结合语境可知此处指的是我迫不及待的想见到他。句式can’t wait to do sth迫不及待地想做某时。故填原形动词wait,等待。考点:情景交际中词汇短语的运用能力点评:本题难度较大,由于给出的关键信息较少,只能根据文章前后句子之间意思推断出词义,判断出所缺单词,然后根据该单词在句子中的句子成分,所起作用,确定单词词形,进行适当词形变化。书写答案时,注意首字母大写。注意此类题型由于没有限定答案,故答案可能不唯一,注意选择能使上下文语义通顺的最佳答案。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心请阅读以下网友的困惑,然后为他们找到合适的建议,并把编号(A、B、C…)填入相应的题号中.小题1:I am a smart person and I’m
good at my subjects, but I hate my school.小题2:My parents don’t get along.
They have certain problems. Please help me and my family.小题3:I’m 16 and I’m in love with
a girl, but I don’t know what to do.小题4:I’ll take a big exam, but I
can’t sleep these days. I’m too tired to do well.小题5:An “Internet friend” has
asked if I could meet him. I’m a little afraid and don’t know what to do.
A.You’d better just keep it as a friendship. It’s not
a good time to talk about “love”.B.If I were you, I’d talk with my parents, and ask
them to love each other.C.If I were you, I’d take a long walk before going to
bed.D.If you really want to meet him, go with your
friend. Don’t go alone.E. Find out what interests you most in school and try
to love it.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
请阅读以下网友的困惑,然后为他们找到合适的建议,并把编号(A、B、C…)填入相应的题号中.小题1:I am a smart person and I’m
They have certain problems. Please help me and my family.小题3:I’m 16 and I’m in love with
a good time to talk about “love”.B.If I were you, I’d talk with my parents, and ask
to love it.
请阅读以下网友的困惑,然后为他们找到合适的建议,并把编号(A、B、C…)填入相应的题号中.小题1:I am a smart person and I’m
to love it.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:E小题2:B小题3:A小题4:C小题5:D
试题分析:小题1:根据句意:我是一个聪明的人,我的功课学的很好,但是我讨厌我的学校。所以,你应该在学校找到你最感兴趣的事情,试着去爱上它。故选E小题2:根据句意:我的爸爸妈妈相处的不好,他们之间有一些问题,请帮帮我和我的家人。所以,你应该跟你的妈妈谈谈,让他们互相爱彼此。故选B小题3:根据句意:我16岁了,我爱上了一个女孩,但是我不知道该做什么。所以,你最好把它做为一个友谊,现在不是谈论“爱”的好时间。故选A小题4:根据句意:我将参加一个大考,但是这些天我都睡不好,我太累了,而不能睡好。所以,你最好在睡觉前散散步。故选C小题5:根据句意:一个网友问我是否能和他见面,我有些害怕,不知道该做什么。所以,如果你真的想见他的话,最好和你的朋友一起去,不要单独去。故选D点评:对于此类题型的解答,可以将整个文段首先浏览一遍,大概理解意思。答题过程中,根据所提供的答语或是后文进行作答,同时,做题过程中注意看懂句意及不要遗漏了某一个细节点,答完后注意通读检查是否符合逻辑,语义顺畅。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心The wrong you have done to him is terrible,________, in my opinion,you should apologize to him.A.whichB.thatC.whatD.for which - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
The wrong you have done to him is terrible,________, in my opinion,you should apologize to him.A.whichB.thatC.whatD.for which
The wrong you have done to him is terrible,________, in my opinion,you should apologize to him.A.whichB.thatC.whatD.for which科目:最佳答案
D [for which引导非限制性定语从句;for和apologize搭配。]

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心John went to the hospital alone.If he ________ me about it, I would have gone with him.A.should tellB.tellsC.toldD.had told - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
John went to the hospital alone.If he ________ me about it, I would have gone with him.A.should tellB.tellsC.toldD.had told
John went to the hospital alone.If he ________ me about it, I would have gone with him.A.should tellB.tellsC.toldD.had told科目:难易度:最佳答案
D [句意:约翰独自去了医院。如果他告诉我的话,我会跟他一起去的。前一句是陈述语气,说明动作发生在过去,而且后一句的主句已经是would have gone说明是与过去事实相反的虚拟语气。与之对应的从句结构,应该用had +过去分词。]

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 meet before you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信