西门来自用英语怎么说哪里?(两种)。英语

西门龙霆_西门龙霆英文名_西门龙霆的英文名_西门龙霆英文名字_西门龙霆的英文名字_英文名_911查询
西门龙霆的英文名
输入中文名字定制英文名字,输入英文名字查询解释
西门龙霆 西门龙霆英文名 西门龙霆的英文名 西门龙霆英文名字 西门龙霆的英文名字 西门龙霆的英文名是什么 西门龙霆英文取名
西门龙霆的英文名以下西门龙霆的英文名由中文姓名音译而成,请酌情参考使用。英文名中文音标性别来源寓意['??m?n]英语['hilm?n]英语['si:m?:]英语拉丁语;古英语希伯来语;非洲语忠实瑞典语[hju:m]['haimen]希伯来语芬兰语;爱沙尼亚语希腊语;英语可爱['maentl:]德语德语;罗曼语拉丁语[mɑ:rt]意大利;匈牙利语珍珠荷兰语[maet]古英语上帝的礼物['met?]奥里吉纳尔奥里吉纳尔上帝的礼物奥里吉纳尔[?mit]德语['saim?nz]古英语西蒙之子[simz]Simson的异体[hi'meneθ, hi'mein?s]['sa?m?n]古英语;希伯来语有见解的['maetsn]英语;希伯来语马修之子[saemz]英语;希伯来语萨姆之子['saemju?l]英语热情的['saemju?lz]英语;希伯来语塞缪尔之子['?u:ma:k?:]['?u:meik?][simiz]希伯来语西蒙之子['saim?nz]英语;希伯来语西蒙之子['s?mn?]古英语;中世纪英语['θ?:m?n]挪威语;中世纪英语[maet]古英语;希伯来语上帝的礼物[saem]古英语;希伯来语精明的['s?m?]德语;英语柬埔寨语美丽俄语;英语梵语阿拉伯语;希伯来语上帝的恩赐印度语强大的女神意大利美丽的波兰语上帝的礼物巴斯克语上帝的礼物英语意大利;希伯来语上帝的礼物希伯来语上帝的礼物英语
英文名为您提供西门龙霆,西门龙霆英文名,西门龙霆的英文名,西门龙霆英文名字,西门龙霆的英文名字,西门龙霆的英文名是什么,西门龙霆英文取名
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 《西门吹雪与叶孤城》-武侠英文话剧剧本
发布时间:
<>-武侠英文话剧剧本
&&&西门吹雪与叶孤城&&-武侠英文话剧剧本
演员表:  西门吹雪X  叶孤城Y  花满楼H  king  旁白  道具:牛奶两袋,匕首一把,戒子一枚,纸屑若干。  第一幕:决战紫荆城之颠  旁白:A quiet village is covered with whitesnow .  Birds are dancing in the cold .  A man is walking along the street ,step by step .  Wind is coming in silence.  Another mysterious man approaches .  Y与X相遇.  X:oH ,I am sorry to knock you !  Y:Haha, Neve rmind baby baby.  X:Excuse me, who are you on earth? Could you tell me your name?  Y:ha ha ,I won’t change my name! No matter what happens. I’m the most famous-------Ye Gucheng. Who are you?  X:I am xi men chui xue.  Y惊讶:Ar, xi men chui xue?  X:Yes,what is wrong?  Y:I heard that you are the besting Martial Arts?  X:Great, you know me !  Y抱腿:Please, please…… Don’t kill me! Let me you go!  X:No, I must kill you !  Y:Idon''''''''''''''''t want to be killed.There are a eighty-year-old mothe and a three-year old son to be looked after by me!  X:No way! Because we are fighting now!you know?  Y突然站起冷冷的说:Don''''''''''''''''t force me!  X:Pardon!  (Y拿出一袋牛奶)  X:抢过牛奶:milk, very good! I like drinking it. How do you know that?  Y:please drink it!  X喝完牛奶:Thanks, ha, ha  Y:Do you still want to kill me?  X:Sure, must! Milk is milk.  Y(恼怒+冷酷):Very good! Very good! I hope you will not forget what you said!?  X:I’m sure Iwon’t!  Y:I must give you a lesson!If I don''''''''''''''''t you’re your this time, you’ll never be have properly!3-2-1-0!  X捂着肚子,蹲下:Oach,Oach !  Y大笑:HaHa……  X可怜状: help! help! Where is the washroom?  Y:What ?  X:Toliet?  Y:What ?  X:The “WC”?  Y:Oh,I see ,go along this street and turn right when you see a corssing road!  X:Thanks,bye bye.  Y掏出纸屑吹:This is genuirnes now!  H:Stop!Protecting the environment is a basicobligation!  Y:Who are you?  H:Hua---man----lou! Have you seen xi men chui xue?  Y:Yes, he was beaten by mean disin“WC” now,ha……  H:惊讶:Now you are the best in the world!  Y:You are right!  H:Teriffic!you are the one my king looking for! Do you want joinin g us?  Y:Yes,It’s very good.  H:Ok, follow me, Let’s go to see my king!  Y:Ok,Let’s go!第二幕:无间道  H:My dearest ! let me introduce ye gu cheng to you! (指Y) this is yegucheng.  K:sit down plese, yegucheng.  H走到Y前,《婚礼进行曲》起,  H神甫状:Yegucheng! Do you want to follow my king no matter what happens such as cold headache,sair and aids?  Y: Yes,Ido.  K: Huamanlou, come . put the ring on his finger!(音乐停)  X唱着上:Only you……(看到戒指) this ring should be mine!  K:But who are you? Why should it belong you?  Y急切: king! dearking!I must go now,my brother is looking for me!huo xi(维语再见)  K:huo xi? What does that mean? It is not English, isn’t it ?  Y:How clever……  X冷酷:yegucheng! comehere!I want to tell you something!  Y抱X的腿:old brother ! Forgive me!  X:Forgive me? Why?  Y: Once there was a change before me,I lost it. If the god give me anther chance, I’ll tell you“I love you”,If there must be a limited period,I hope it is thousand year!  X:You shall cheat me!all you did are wrong!how can you tell the lady’s“WC”!  Y:I like going lady’s WC .I……I……I think that you like what I like.(Y又拿出一袋牛奶)  X: m-i-l-k?haha, ayixidailu!(我爱你的意思)  K: ayixidailu?What’s the meaning? Why I also can’t understand you?  X:You are stupid! It means“I love you”.  K:Don’t say that“you love me”. I’ll kill you for you saying dirty word tome!  X:What? (侧耳装着听不到) You---kill----me?come, come…(X上去抓住K)  K:Fuck you. I must kill you!  X:How can you kill me? haha……  Y:Let me have a try! 3-2-1-0(X捂着肚子,蹲下)  K: thank you very much, you save me. Now, I’ll give you the ticket for American toliet you  Have a vacation.  Y:That’s good. But there is one more thing. Can you give me a MM ?I want to go American withher.  K:of couse.You are the one who has the similar taste with me! Hahaha……  Y:Hahaha-----  H:Where’s somewhere?  K:What?  Y:Do you want to go lady’s“WC”?  X:Yes,I……I…… do.  H顶着摇头:X,no, no, you can’t go to Lady’s “WC”. That is not the place where you can goin to ! because you are& X ! you are the best man of Chinese kongfu!  X:what if I’m the best in the word? !why I try my best to live but I’m still som iserable ? when can I get my freedom? Must be the dead day ? !  K: you are right. One will not be clever until the day he die. In that case ,why will you die in such a bad sorrow way !goin to the Lady’s WC , then die , comfortablly ! go ahead !  H: you , stupid , bad behavior ! go away !  K; why ? why do you help him ! who acturally are you ?  H: my real name is LuXiaofeng------the wife of X .I’m a spy.  K惊讶: !you---you---You are LuXiaofeng ? X’wife ?  Y: I have already recognized you . a tricker ! do you know, you are the first person who cheated me ! because of you ,Ideeide never believe anyone else ,including myself .you have destroyed my looking for you for many years ,just for today ! (轻声说)X will die ,go and see him ,please .  H扑倒在X的身边:X,do’t die ,you should be alive ,there are much hope in the fature and tomorrow is a good beginning !  K:what a moving story !I was impressed !  Y:life is a progress ,but it is depressed that it can not resume !  H: life is a progress ,and it is delight that it needn’t resume !  (H忽然将一把匕首插进Y的心脏,K吓跑.音乐《再见,警察》起)  Y痛苦状:don’t leave me here , you know I love you and I have nothing except you now ,please not abandon me !realize that I’m wrong .help me, I intend to be back ,help me ,I key you ,beg you------help me . I’ll never do that again !(Y死,音乐停)  (X咳,H扑到身边,电影《我的父亲母亲》原声音乐起)  H: X , oh , no ,you can’t die ,we will go home together .  X:go home ! ?  H: Tomorrow is another day !even you have the last second to live,you should be alive ,not only for me , but for our love !from   X: do you want me live a life in such a sorrow way ? ok , ok , I promise I will be alive for you .but !you know, I have not time left ,but you have ,promise that you will be happy everyday !You must dome this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now ,and never let go of that promise.  H: I promise .  X:Never let go .  H:I promise . I will never let go ,  X. I''''''''ll never let go.(X死)  H: be alive !yeah , be alive ! be alive without ahendance ! life can be chance like time can go to back . there Is bue atiful snow but in sping , so life can come from the beginning ! (H自刎,艰难的爬到X身边死.音乐停。)
各位同学:&为帮助大家练习口语,学院特请来优秀的北外学生陪着大家一起学习。&“我和北外学生学英语”VOB口语练习节目形式:第一部分,学生朗诵主题相关文章,小导师纠正发音;第二部分,小导师引导大家就主题展开讨论。&小导师们均是北外学生中的佼佼者:
王欣:英语学院英语语言与文化专业大四的学生,参加过众多大型会议及赛事,如外交官论坛,北京东城区英语比赛评委等。
范一宁:英语学院大四学生,已保研,分别以“优秀”和8分的成绩通过专四和雅思考试,连续两年任深圳赛格人才培训中心(深圳唯一雅思考点)的教师及助教,并荣获奖学金、“三好学生”称号,也曾赴港交流学习。
曲琳婕:英语学院国际新闻与传播专业学生,曾获校奖学金,曾任英语学院团总支学生会学习部委员,《First Mover》系报副主编。曾是IDEA-BFSU 国际辩论赛志愿者和印度班加罗尔AIESEC Footprint 项目国际志愿者。
石佳丽:国际商学院专业大四学生,已保送本校高翻研究生。英语专四优秀,听说读写译均衡发展,译作《艾莉的手绘日记――毛茸茸的好朋友》已由人民邮电出版社出版发行。
郑紫君:国际商学院专业,2011年保送至北外。英语达到专业四级水平,并通过BEC剑桥商务英语(高级)考试。在校获得优秀团干部、社会工作奖等荣誉。参加2013年“歆语”工程暑期支教活动,赴湖南长沙县一中开展为期3周的英语夏令营。
龚祖:中文学院对外汉语专业。曾任北外保送生夏令营的辅导员,美国Oakland Institution短期教员。
咨询热线:
职业发展动态
英语学习天地
如何在BEC初级阅读考试中取得高分?主讲名师:石丽敏
如何应对BEC写作考试?主讲名师:石丽敏
招生专业答疑
网络教育快讯
职业发展动态
北京校本部学习中心:010-10170 | 上海学习中心:021- | 南京学习中心:025-呼和浩特学习中心 | 青岛学习中心: | 广州学习中心:020- | 杭州学习中心:1沈阳学习中心:024- | 齐齐哈尔学习中心: | 日照学习中心: | 宁波学习中心:1泰州学习中心: | 永吉学习中心:1 | 西安学习中心: | 武汉学习中心:长沙学习中心:
&& 招生咨询邮箱: && 助学建议邮箱: &&&
北外在线(北京)教育科技有限公司经营许可证编号:京ICP备号-5 | 京公网安备28Copyright 2001-, All Rights Reserved
| 版权所有: 北京外国语大学网络教育学院(北京外国语大学)新普来西门宁英语怎么说
沪江词库精选新普来西门宁英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: neoplathymenin(e)
英文翻译推荐
cottage cheese
Malacostraca
hapalonychia
2017新普来西门宁英文怎么写由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 你来自哪里英语怎么说 的文章