be not的正确形式excel函数not怎麼用写

【活用英文】翻轉英文:要怎麼用英文教英文? (Classroom English: Vocabulary & Expressions for Students) - VoiceTube《看影片學英語》
VoiceTube 推出線上英語學習課程「VoiceTube HERO」,讓你更有效率學英文!快來試用課程!
開始影片後,點擊或框選字幕可以立即查詢單字
字庫載入中…
回報字幕錯誤
Hi. Welcome again to www.engvid.com. I'm Adam. Today's lesson comes as a request, because
I know that there are actually quite a few of you who are teachers of English, and you
wanted to know some classroom English. So, today, we're going to look at classroom English.
This is more for beginners, especially people who have just joined an English class, an
ESL class, EFL class, etc. and you're starting to get used to the classroom environment,
and you're not exactly sure what the teacher is saying, what you should say, etc.
We're going to start with the teachers. What do teachers say that you need to understand?
Okay? [Clears throat] Excuse me. First, the teacher will take attendance, or the teacher
will take roll call. Sorry, these are two separate words, "roll call". Basically, they
want to know who is here and who is not here. Okay? So, if a student is in the class, he
or she is present. So, if the teacher says: -"Bill?" -"Present." -"Mary?" -"Present."
-"Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?" Bueller is absent. He or she is not in the class. So, "absent",
not here. "Present", here.
If the teacher has finished with attendance and starts to teach the class, and a student
comes in then, that student is late. And they get a little check. Too many lates, you get
into trouble. Now, you could be absent, but you can have an excused absent, means that
you have a note from your parents, from your doctor, from your boss, or the teacher just
knows that you're not coming today and it's okay; it's excused.
Now, the teacher will give you commands. He or she will tell you to do things. Okay? So,
it's very important that you understand what to do. If a teacher says: "Put up your hand",
or: "Raise your hand to ask a question, to make a comment, to ask to go to the bathroom",
put up your hand. Raise your hand. Don't speak out. Because if everybody speaks out, it's
just noise. Put up your hand, ask your question, get your answer. Okay?
Then, the teacher will ask you: "Take out your notebooks. Take out your pens. Take out
your earphones." Basically, get them ready, we are going to use them. Okay.
"Take your seats." Basically means sit down, sit. Okay? So, he's trying to get organized,
or she is trying to get organized.
Next, they'll say: "Take out your book. Turn to page 37." Means open your book, page 37,
let's start reading, working, etc.
Now, if the teacher wants you to do things, but not alone. For example, if you're doing
math, yeah, you do it alone no problem. If you're doing ESL, the teacher will want you
to work in pairs. It means two people together, so you can speak. "Work in groups", means
get into a few people together; three, four, five.
If he wants a specific number, he will say: "Get into groups of", or: "Work in groups
of three." So, you find your two friends, three sit together, do the exercise.
Now, if the teacher... As everybody's talking, the teacher wants everybody be quiet and listen
to one student, he will say or she will say: "Please pay attention to Jack. Jack is going
to speak. Everybody, please pay attention to Jack." Or if you're doing exercise, if
the teacher wants you to be careful about one word or one grammar structure: "Pay attention
to the independent clause." Means be very focused, be aware. Okay?
So, these are the basic things you need to know what... That your teacher will say. Now,
you're the student, you have questions or you don't understand something, what are you
going to say or what are you going to ask? Let's see.
Okay, so now, you're the student and, you know, sometimes you don't understand everything
the teacher says. So, there are things you can say or ask from the teacher, of course, to help you.
If you didn't hear something, what will you say? You could say: "I didn't catch the last part."
Now, if you say: "I didn't hear", and I'm the teacher, I have been speaking for
<span start='281.46' captions_detail_id=' minutes, and you say: "I didn't hear." I'll say: "What? Everything? 10 minutes?"
I can't say again. So, "I didn't hear", or: "I didn't catch the last part." So, I will
go back and say again the last part, or: "I didn't hear the part about what to ask." Or:
"I didn't hear the part about independent clauses", or whatever the lesson is about.
So, be specific. Tell the teacher which part you didn't hear. He or she will say it again.
Or you can just say: "Could you repeat that please?" Repeat, say again. If you didn't
hear: "Could you repeat that please? Could you say that again?" But again, say which
part. Be specific.
Or: "I didn't hear/catch what you said after here." So, tell the teacher you heard everything
until here, and from here, you didn't hear, you didn't catch. "Catch" means hear or understand. Okay?
And if you're having a lot of trouble, ask a teacher: "Can you please speak more slowly?"
And the teacher will slow down, and it will be much easier for you to understand.
Okay, now, if you are learning something... And again, we're learning English and you're
not familiar with what the teacher says... It's something new or you don't really know
what it is, first of all, make sure you know how to spell the word. If it's a new word,
ask the teacher: "How do you spell that?" And the teacher will say: "S-p-e-l-l." Spell.
Okay? "How do you spell that?" Now, if you don't know the meaning of the word and the
teacher just continues speaking, put up your hand, say: "I'm sorry. What does this word
mean?" And the teacher will explain to you.
Now, if you're learning in another country, you're learning EFL, English as a foreign
language, you can say: "How do you say this word in your language?" If you're learning
in Japan: "How do you say 'spell' in Japanese?", "How do you say 'spell' in Spanish?", "How
do you say 'spell'" in any language? And: "What is this word in Japanese?", "What is
'spell' in Japanese?" So, these two basically mean the same thing.
By the way, these marks means same as what was above, just so you know. What is the word
in your language? If you're learning outside. If you're learning in Canada, for example,
and you say: "How do you say this word in Spanish?" I don't know. I don't actually speak
Spanish. I wish I spoke Spanish. I will learn one day, but for now, I don't. So, you have
to be careful. Okay.
Finally, if you need a bit more information, you want the teacher to explain a little bit
more, maybe you understand or you heard, but you're not really sure. So, you can always
ask for more specifics. "Can you use this word in a sentence?" So, for example, you
heard the word, you understand the word, but you're not sure how it would fit in a sentence,
how to use it. Ask. "Can you use...?" Like, for the teacher: "Can you please use this
word in a sentence so I can see how it works?" Or: "Can you give me", or: "Can you give us",
the class, "an example of this?" Okay?
So, for example, the teacher taught you about some new technology. You understand, but you
want to see in real life what this means. So, you want examples of things that use this
technology, so you ask.
Now, this is everything you need to know, teachers, students entering the classroom,
but the most important thing you need to remember: if you don't understand something, ask. There's
no such thing as a bad question or a stupid question, or you're not sure about. If you're
not sure, ask. The teacher will be happy to tell you the answer. He or she will be happy
to repeat a few times until you understand. I'm sure that other... Your classmates, other
people in the class, they also have questions, but they are too shy to ask. You ask. You
get the answer, you move on. Okay?
Go to www.engvid.com. If you have any questions for me, write them in the comments box. I
will answer them. Do the quiz, make sure you understand everything.
And come back again to www.engvid.com. Bye.
您必須才有此功能
【活用英文】翻轉英文:要怎麼用英文教英文? (Classroom English: Vocabulary & Expressions for Students)
發佈於 2015 年 7 月 14 日
影片學習單字重點
誰也收藏這部影片(共 1,846 人)
請回報您所遇到的問題:
-- 請選擇 --
影片播放問題
我們想更進一步了解:
-- 請選擇 --
影片無法播放
顯示「影片已遭使用者移除」
影片不順或提早結束
電腦播放影片時沒有聲音
英文字幕有誤
中文翻譯有誤
影片非英文發音
字幕不會動
字幕跟聲音沒有對在一起
沒有中文字幕
沒有英文字幕
可以離線複習嗎?
變更收藏影片之隱私權設定
變更我查過的單字之隱私權設定
播放頁功能失效
如何匯入影片?
找不到想要匯入的影片
無法上傳口說挑戰錄音
iPhone, iPad 不支援錄音功能?
無法下載字幕
建議您先清除瀏覽器的 cache,或是改用 Google Chrome 瀏覽器觀看網站,可以有更好的使用體驗。
這代表將影片上傳至 YouTube 的使用者已將影片移除,請按此回報。
如果影片播放不順暢 (收看時斷斷續續) 或提早結束,請嘗試以下疑難排解步驟:
.檢查您的網際網路連線。如果想獲得最好的播放品質與效果,請使用連線速率 500kbps 以上的寬頻網路服務。
.暫停影片,讓播放器底部的灰色列進行載入。然後試著再次播放影片看看。
.變更影片畫質為較低設定,看看影片會不會開始載入。
.如果影片仍無法載入,請先清除瀏覽器快取與 Cookie,然後再嘗試收看影片。
如果您在播放 YouTube 影片時沒有聲音出現,請嘗試以下疑難排解步驟:
.調整電腦與喇叭的音量。
.調整 YouTube 影片播放器左下角的音量控制項。
.重新啟動瀏覽器。
.嘗試調整其他影片播放器的音量 (例如 Quicktime、Realplayer 或 Windows Media player)。
在完成上述步驟之後,如果還是沒有聲音,以下還有幾項秘訣可能派上用場:
.更新 Flash Player 至最新版本。
.允許電腦播放第三方 Flash 內容:請造訪 Adobe 說明網頁以瞭解詳情。
.檢查是否有任何防毒及防火牆軟體阻擋第三方 Flash 內容。
目前我們測驗分數的機制,只有第一次直接回答正確才會給分喔!若答錯一次,系統已顯示正確答案後才回答正確的話,是不算分的喔!
很抱歉,目前影片以及其他相關功能只能在有網路連線時使用。
請至網頁版 & 個人頭像 &,並選取「密碼」,便可以更改您的密碼囉!
請至網頁版 & 個人頭像 &,並選取「上傳頭像」,便可以變更您的頭像囉!
是唷!您的收藏影片為大家都看得到的公開資訊!
是唷!若想隱藏,請至網頁版 & 個人頭像 &,並選取「隱私設定」,將「是否要開放讓其它使用者知道你查過的單字」變更為 OFF 。
請檢查瀏覽器有無安裝 YouTube 外掛,已知會發生問題的外掛有:Chrome Extension "FVD Video Downloader" 等,請先移除外掛。
請至搜尋 YouTube 上您想匯入的影片。
您查詢的影片可能是因為 YouTube 並沒有英文字幕,所以無法新增。請多利用我們的查詢您想要學習的影片。
請參考允許網站存取您的攝影機和麥克風,並且確認您的 Flash player 為最新版本。
很抱歉,VoiceTube 目前尚無提供 iPhone、iPad 錄音功能。歡迎下載!
請至影片頁面字幕右上方的「印表機」圖示,便可以選擇下載 英文 / 中文 字幕的 srt 檔囉!
若在影片頁面,點選影片上方的「收藏」鈕,便可以收藏影片囉!在影片列表時,可直接點選影片縮圖左上方的「我喜歡」,也可以收藏影片喔!
VoiceTube 翻譯社群歡迎所有翻譯高手加入!請至填寫申請表,我們會在3個工作天內寄發試譯文喔!試譯文是我們審核翻譯志工的標準。
1. 單字查詢佳句收藏
選取單字或佳句,可即時查詢字典及收藏!
2. 單句重複播放
可重複聽取一句單句,加強聽力!
3. 使用快速鍵
使用影片快速鍵,讓學習更有效率!
4. 關閉語言字幕
進階版練習可關閉字幕純聽英文哦!
5. 內嵌播放器
可以將英文字幕學習播放器內嵌到部落格等地方喔
6. 展開播放器
可隱藏右方全文及字典欄位,觀看影片更舒適!
英文聽力測驗
挑戰字幕英文聽力測驗!
點擊展開筆記本讓你看的更舒服
快速鍵(以下為小寫)
影片播放、暫停
下一句字幕
上一句字幕
調慢說話速度
調回正常說話速度
隱藏英文字幕
隱藏中文字幕(如果有的話)
將查詢字典視窗關閉
經營團隊:紅點子科技股份有限公司
(C) REDIdea Co., Ltd. 2017
使用 Facebook 快速註冊
或是用 E-mail 登入当前位置: &
求翻译:you will not be charged until you make a purchase是什么意思?
you will not be charged until you make a purchase
问题补充:
你将不会被收取,直到你购买
你将不会被控直到你提出的收购
您不会被充电,直到您做购买
你将不会被直到你做出购买
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!PB连接DB2,Catalog tables could not be created and are not available for use,该怎么处理 - PB当前位置:& &&&PB连接DB2,Catalog tables could not be created aPB连接DB2,Catalog tables could not be created and are not available for use,该怎么处理&&网友分享于:&&浏览:57次PB连接DB2,Catalog tables could not be created and are not available for use1)POERBUILDER8.02)安装了DB2客户端3)ODBC连接测试成功4)根据要求运行了DB2SYSPB.SQL5)在PB中,在数据库面板中通过ODBC连接数据库成功,点击TABLE时,提示“Catalog tables could not be created and are not available for use”有谁遇到过相类似的问题?------解决方案--------------------
PB在连接到数据库的时候要建立几个自己的编目表,这里的大概意思是不能建立该表;估计是兼容性问题,& 我以前用PB8连接ACCESS 也有这个提示,但是后来用PB9 就没这问题了.
------解决方案--------------------
我猜:应该是SYSTEM设置有问题?
12345678910 上一篇:下一篇:文章评论相关解决方案 12345678910 Copyright & &&版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 be的正确形式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信