有语法错误吗?哪错了,请改正错误的成语

这句话有语法错误吗?若有应该如何去改正啊?It
plays a important role in not only
protein and amino acid metabolism, but also the synthesis of many neurotransmitters. 及原句哪里错误了,为什么?
important 我觉得not only...but also...句式放在in后面不太对
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没有严重语法错误,a改成anin在not only 前没有问题,因为句意上是
XX不仅在XX中很重要,在XX中也很重要,两个分句都需要in,那么in就可以提到not only 前面来
plays an important role not only
in protein and amino acid metabolism, but also in the synthesis of many neurotransmitters
a important 中的a应该改为an
a改成-an,因为 important原音开头
an important 我觉得not only...but also...句式放在in后面不太对 in是介词,后面应该加名词或从句
扫描下载二维码检查一下几个句子是否有语法错误,如果有请改正Our mission statement is to enrich our after classes life while we just spend less money to enjoy more fun.We aim at providing a comfortable place and a convenient way for students to have fun and buy magazines.Our first goal is to earn back our cost and make a profit in a year.The second goal is to make students around us to keep focusing on our shop services and introduce our shop to more new customers.The third goal is to attract some new sponsors who want to put advertisements in our shop.the fourth goal is to open chain shops.The fourth goal is to open chain shops.
牛牛最美乫
语法凑合,但大量语义冗余...随便举几个例子our mission is就可以了,statement没必要加afte classes life应该是 after-class life, 这里的&-&不能省略,这不是标点问题,是个语法问题,具体为什么不展开了.另外“课余生活”这整一个term就是中国特色的,老外没有这种说法.first goal(第一个目的)有点奇怪,primary goal(首要目的)比较好,但意思各有不同,你自己体会下,再选择吧.profit就是利润,所以很明显就会earn back our cost.这里逻辑上重复了.另外,学生组织一般都应该是non-profit的,所以追求利润是第一个目的显得有些难理解.一般财务上说收支平衡的用词是break evensome new sponsors,一样的问题,some没必要加.who want to put xxxx这个也没有必要,因为sponsor明显是要做广告的.如果你要用who从句,可以从(学生中的)品牌影响力,曝光度,知名度这边着手.推荐的词汇有expand/increase brand impact/visibility/exposure&总的来说,主要的问题是逻辑上的,后面的几条都不能算是goal,只能算是strategy.如果更高一点要求,用词都显得太不正式了,口吻上太随意了.比如商业上的正式文书一般不说buy,而用purchase.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请帮忙看一下这段话有没有语法错误?改正下.So could I share my favorite movie with you in English?Every child love cartoons.I love the Disney best when I was a little boy.The lion King taught me how to be brave.Beauty and beast told me what is love.All of them are my friends and they show me an amazing world I have never imagined.The Hollywood blockbuster,I think everyone loves it.Of course not except me.I still remember the word spoke by Reed In Shawshank “Some birds aren't meant to be cage,their feathers are just too bright.”.I think I am also a little bird,just waiting for the moment to fly higher and higher.What is your favorite?Could you recommend a movie for me?It’s my pleasure to watch it.
血刺潇潇澜D
很少一些错误.如果你是初一初二,还好.如果是高中,那你可要注意了.So could I share my favorite movie with you in English?Every child loves_ cartoon.I love Disney the best when I was a little boy.The _Lion King taught me how to be brave.Beauty and Beast told me what love is_.All of them are my friends and they show me an amazing world I have never imagined.There are Hollywood blockbusters,I think everyone loves them.Of course including me.I still remember the word spoken_ by Reed _in Shawshank Redemption “Some birds aren't meant to be caged_,their feathers are just too bright.”.I think I am also a little bird,just waiting for the moment to fly higher and higher.What is your favorite?Could you recommend a movie for me?It will be my pleasure to watch it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
So&could&I&share&my&favorite&movie&with&you&in&English?&Every&child&loveS&cartoons.&I&love&the&Disney&best&when&I&was&a&little&boy.&The&lion&King&taught&me&how&to&be&brave.&Beauty&and&beast&told&me&what& love&IS.&All&of&them&are&my&friends&and&they&show&me&an&amazing&world&I&have&never&imagined.The&Hollywood&blockbuster,&I&think&everyone&loves&it.&Of&course&not&except&me.&I&still&remember&the&word&spokeN&by&Reed&In&Shawshank&“Some&birds&aren't&meant&to&be&cage,&their&feathers&are&just&too&bright.”.&I&think&I&am&also&a&little&bird,&just&waiting&for&the&moment&to&fly&higher&and&higher.&What&is&your&favorite?&Could&you&recommend&a&movie&for&me?&It’s&my&pleasure&to&watch&it.个别大写的是需更正之处,其他挺好&,恭喜你
一楼sunskite的修改已经很完美啦~不再赘述。我就说下相关语法规则吧。1.每个小孩都喜欢卡通,every child是单数,动词要用第三人称单数形式。2.Lion King 电影名字要大写哦~(印在书上的一般都是斜体)这个小问题~3.tell sb +从句 的时候 从句要使用正常语序,比如He told me what he wanted.他告诉我他想要什么。<b...
扫描下载二维码Everybody fighting!请问这句话有语法错误吗?我怎么觉得缺谓语?如果不对,应该如何改正?
西窗月照64
如果单从语法上看的话,语法应该有错误,主语直接加上动名词,是万万不能的除非加上别的构成进行时等等但是从口语上看是可以的,应该用 everyone,fighting~!用于鼓励、激励、振奋一类的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Everybody,fighting!
everybody is fighting
如果中间没有“,”就错了,everybody是名词,fighting可以做名词和形容词所以应该是不行的可以改为everybody:fighting 或everybody,fighting
Everybody gets fighting!确实缺少了谓语
fighting-- fights
Everybody is fighting!OREverybody, fight!
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于改正错误的名言 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信