“long conversationss”怎么读

side conversations
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
It's also great for generating side conversations with others in the meeting while something is being debated.
在大家就某个问题展开争论时,你也可以用它来与其他人人沟通,产生偷偷 谈话的效果。
At other times it's more that many people are gathered in the same area, but it's okay if little side conversations break off.
但更多的是有些时候,许多人聚集在同一个地方,几小撮人可以各自谈论各自的话题。
Nothing is more distracting to an audience than side conversations, bored shuffling and extended drinks of water.
没有什么东西能比在旁边交头接耳、随意走动和额外喝几口水更分散观众的注意力了。
Anne Simpson, head of corporate governance at Calpers, the Californian state pension fund, urged Apple to "keep calm and carry on" with the changes it had proposed, and not to be swayed by "side conversations with a single shareholder".
He added a negative side of Twitter was that conversations could be seen out of context and it was hard to express a point in the 140 character limit.
Half of all college students observe the dumb and dangerous stunts, rambling conversations and other side effects of overconsumption around them and opt to imbibe moderately or not at all.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
spark conversations
火花的对话
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
How your family travels can spark curiosity and conversations
你的家庭的旅行方式也能使孩子充满好奇并加入讨论。
Breaking political stories can easily spark impromptu "Did you hear ??" conversations, especially given the speed that many websites report the news.
讨论政治话题可以从最简单的一句“你听说了吗”的即兴话题开始,尤其是加上如今网站更新新闻的速度,这种情况就更多了。
The Questions Game. Here is a link to a family game with very few rules. You get to make up the rules. The idea is to spark conversations, have fun, and get to know each other better.
提问游戏。 这是 一个关于家庭游戏规的链接。 你得确立规则 。 目的使大家踊跃交流,从中获取乐趣,使得大家都能相互很好的了解。
In a micro world, it is the right words used at the right moments that spark conversations and build bridges between people.
Just as Facebook members post their latest vacation photos and spark conversations with buddies, someone in a marketing department, say, can post the latest version of a new ad and get instant feedback from his entire team on Chatter.
As for the parents who spoke to Cooper and O'Brien, they said hearing their children's thoughts on interracial dating was revelatory and would spark more conversations at home.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!conversations
n. 会话(conversation的复数)
包括:捕捉文件摘要(Summary),捕捉包的层次结构(Protocol Hirarchy), 会话(Conversations), 终端节点(Endpoints), HTTP。
基于254个网页-
Geary这款Gmail客户端程序没什么花俏的东西,界面是基于对话(Conversations)的,读电邮和讨论颇为简单。设置Geary也很简单,只要把Gmail地址和密码加进Geary就行了。
基于142个网页-
同类热销 ...
Community Life 社会生活
Conversations 交谈
Dating 约会 ...
基于15个网页-
与巴塞尔艺术展对话
展会更将有一系列的公众参与项目,包括与巴塞尔艺术展对话(Conversations)及沙龙漫谈(Salon)的讲座。
基于10个网页-
执行性交谈
你们的谈话
选项卡式对话
口才制胜术
兴奋的缘由
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:467
Interruption is a speech act frequently occurring in everyday conversation.
插话是日常会话中较为频繁的一种言语行为。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:140
The research found that different from daily conversation, the disagreement between interviewees is direct and encouraged.
本研究结果表明,与日常对话不同,新闻访谈中受访者之间的争论是直接的,并受到鼓励。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:116
Turn-taking is the key issue in conversation analysis, and the convention of turn-taking varies between cultures and languages.
话轮转换研究是会话分析中的核心问题,不同的语言和文化会影响到谈话中的话轮转换。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:112
The third of the paper analyze the two way of expressing: narrative and conversation used in communicating of fairy tale, and draw a brief conclusion of it’s application in language .
论文的第三部分分析了童话在传播过程中所使用的两种表述方式:叙说和对话,并对二者在语言使用上的一些情况作了总结。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:24
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:30
Landscape planning is very important to biodiversity conversation.
景观规划在生物多样性保护中有着重要意义。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:14
Landscape planning is very important to biodiversity conversation.
景观规划在生物多样性保护中有着重要意义。
参考来源 -
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
conversation
the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
以上来源于:
conversation
[,k?nv?'sei??n]
谈话;交谈;会谈
交往,社交
[古语]行为举止;生活方式;为人
性交[现只用于法律短语criminal conversation ]
【自动数据处理】(特指通过键盘和计算机进行的)人机对话,会话
criminal conversation
【法律】通奸
make conversation
闲聊;没话找话说
更多收起结果
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
conversation
/?k?nv?'se???n/
conversations
If you have a conversation with someone, you talk with them, usually in an informal situation. (非正式的) 交谈
He's a talkative guy, and I struck up a conversation with him.
他是一个健谈的人,我和他聊了起来。
在谈话;交谈中
英语会话;英文会话
交谈;闲聊;找话谈
和……谈话
与神对话(影片名称)
更多收起词组短语
I listened to the conversations.
我听到人们的谈话。
They wiretapped the representatives' conversations.
他们窃听了代表们的谈话。
I know from conversations with other smokers that this is not unusual.
我知道,这是一场对于其他吸烟者的不寻常的谈话。
He says part of what makes the science cafe successful is that the conversations take place at a restaurant called Herbie's.
VOA: special.
But also just that you have created space on this campus for good conversations about what do we value. -Yes.
除此之外,在校园里,您为学生提供了一个,有关价值观的对话的空间,-是的。
So I think you will find it useful to use this phrase for expressing yourself in many conversations.
你会发现,在许多对话中,这个句型能恰当地帮你表达自己的意思。
Our estimates of breakup values come from conversations with analysts and comparisons with similar businesses.
Inside the medieval tower, the couple held thousands of conversations with these ghostly communicators.
So you know just in the interests of the Party don't you have to have those conversations?
在谈话;交谈中
英语会话;英文会话
交谈;闲聊;找话谈
和……谈话
与神对话(影片名称)
更多收起词组短语
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!externalizing conversations
...、工作坊主要内容 本课程将回顾叙事疗法重要的思想、实务操作和最新发展,具体包括:
外化对话 (externalizing conversations):当事人不是问题;问题本身 首届中澳叙事践行工作坊 ·北京 ——— 中国科学院心理研究所 中科院心理所 北京心理学函授学院 地址...
基于3个网页-
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!conversations的意思,conversations翻译,音标读音,用法例句 | conversations的意思,conversations的音标读音解释 17:11conversations翻译对话音标读音英式:[]美式:[]基本意思n.交谈( conversation的名词复数 );交往;谈话技巧;[自动数据处理](特指通过键盘和计算机进行的)人机对话形近的词变形例句
The government illegally eavesdropped on his telephone conversations.政府非法窃听了他的电话。
They spiced their conversations and discussions with intrigue.他们的谈话和讨论透着些许的神秘。
How dare you pick up the phone and listen in on my conversations!你竟敢拿起电话偷听我的谈话!
Cellular phones are inherently insecure, as anyone can listen to and record conversations.手机天生就不安全,因为任何人都可以听到并录下谈话。
Our conversations ended with him saying he would try to be more understanding.我们的谈话结束时,他说他会争取去多体谅别人。
My conversations with Jarod are nothing new.我和jarod的谈话已经不稀奇了。
Since there was no TV watching this week, Angel and I had some really interesting conversations instead.这个星期不看电视了,我和安吉尔有了一些非常有趣的对话。
Yes, I think I can manage English conversations with American staff members.是的,我认为我可以和美国员工进行英语会话。
I learned some useful words and expressions from their conversations.我从他们的谈话中学到了一些有用的词汇和表达方法。
She coveted his job so openly that conversations between them were tense.她毫不隐讳地表示想得到他的工作,以至于他们之间说话都带着火药味。
I eavesdropped on all of his private conversations.我偷听了所有他个人的对话。
Don't bug private conversations, and don't buy papers that reprint them.不要窃听私人谈话,不要购买重印这些谈话的报纸。
Some of the most entertaining conversations you can have with friends revolve around dating horror stories.你和朋友间一些有趣的谈话可以围绕着你的恐怖约会故事展开了。
Have deeper conversations with your language partners.和你的搭档进行一些更深入的对话。
In my conversations, I know that they have done an assessment.在对话中,我知道他们已经做出了评估。
They had several surreptitious conversations.他们有过几次秘密会谈。
Would phone conversations substitute for cosy chats over lunch or in the pub after work?打电话能代替午餐时或下班后在酒吧里的惬意闲谈吗?
Early in our conversations, Roger and I started to talk about sports.在我们谈话开始,Roger和我讨论的是体育。
I will not continue to have these conversations with a child.我不会继续和一个小孩说这样的话。
I've had several conversations with him.我已经和他聊过几次了。
Offer information you have learned about the company in your discussions and conversations.在讨论和对话中提及你了解的该公司信息。
My mother has learnt to play along with the bizarre conversations begun by father.母亲学会了假装附和由父亲起头的古怪话题。
The idea for this book grew out of conversations with Philippa Brewster.创作这本书的想法来源于跟菲莉帕·布鲁斯特的谈话。
You have good conversations.你会有很好的交谈机会。
Once you can have basic conversations with your private tutor, you need to find other partners.一旦你可以和私人教师进行基本会话,你就需要寻找其他的搭档。
She had told him all this in the conversations they had on-line.他们在网络交谈时她告诉了他所有这些。
The search is combined with conversations with colleagues and friends of Lomax.调查还加入了和罗马克斯的同事们和朋友们的交谈。
There are hundreds of daily conversations and useful drills in this book, but with no Chinese translation.书中提供了数百段日常对话和实用的句型训练,但缺少中文译文。
Are your prayers more like reading a shopping list or conversations with God?你的祷告是比较像在念购物单或是和上帝对话?
Why are we having these conversations?为何我们会交谈了这么多次?
百科解释网络意思对话会话编对话谈话相关单词conversations的相关作文微诗六首1、对话用静默与黑夜对话用静止和风对话用节缩和贪欲对话用孱弱和强暴对话总有一天,很难找到和我对话的人2、裸从裸到裸是一段很长的路没有谁能赤足走到尽头3、...时间的脚步总不会停下,历史的车轮总不会停止,人的一生就仿佛是同春夏秋冬的一场场交谈,或平淡,或热烈,或激愤,或喜悦,对话从人出生就开始,直至死亡,春夏秋冬却仍在...丁字说故事系列之对 话谭 亚 红屏幕上显示:我们已经是好友了,现在可以对话了?与谁对话!您一定不知道吧?说出来,吓人嘞,毛主席!嗯!与毛主席对话。是她,湘潭韶山的...人在生活中有着各种各样的交际愿望,对话就是一种常用的交际形式,通过对话可以获得新的信息,可以倾诉心曲,还可以获得感情上的呼应。{p}请以&对话&为话题,...}

我要回帖

更多关于 silent conversations 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信