推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
Parcour on the snow
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
Parcour on the snow
播放量数据:
102人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制阅读理解 Snow fell on the mountain.It snowed and snowed.The snow did not melt.It became thick and heavy.The snow pressed together.It became ice. The ice was very wide and thick.It began to move do 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
  Snow fell on the mountain.It snowed and snowed.The snow did not melt.It became thick and heavy.The snow pressed together.It became ice.
  The ice was very wide and thick.It began to move down the mountain.It was like a river of ice.It was glacier(冰川).
  Sometimes the glacier moved only a few inches each day.As it moved it took stones and sand with it.It changed the land.It some places, it left hills.In some places, when the glacier melted, it made rivers and lakes.
  A million years ago, there were many big glaciers.Glaciers covered most parts of the world.The glaciers changed the land.
  Glaciers are still at work today.A glacier in the north of Canada is moving down the side of a mountain.This glacier change the land, too.
The snow that fell on mountain ________.
became ice
was wonderful
turned to rain
was changed into water
From this story we know ________.
glaciers are found only in warm places
glaciers do not change the land as they move over it
there are not as many glaciers as there were long, long ago
there is only one glacier in the north of Canada
Why does the glacier move?Because ________.
it melts into water by the warm air around it
it is very large and heavy
there are a lot of stones and sand under it
it is like a river of ice
“How fast did the glacier move?”“________.”
The glacier moved fast like a river
Sometimes the glacier moved over the miles each day
Sometimes the glacier moved only a few inches each day
The glacier moved only one inch each year
The main idea of the whole story is that ________.
snow is heavy
the glacier changes the land
the land never changes
the glacier is still moving
答案:1.A;2.C;3.B;4.C;5.B;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2007年云南省课改试验区高中(中专)招生考试英语试卷
  Did you see snow in your hometown last winter?Did you feel it was warmer than before?
  "There have been 21 warm winters in China since 1986," said scientists.They also said that in the past 100 years, as the global(全球的)temperatures went up by 0.74℃, the temperature in North China has climbed 1.4℃ in only 50 years.
  China needs to take quick action to cut carbon dioxide(二氧化碳)emission(排放), because it's the main reason for global warming.The good news is that China has seen the importance of going green.China set the goal of cutting energy use by 20 and pollution emission by 10 in the 11th Five-Year Plan.
  Can you slow global warming?Sure!You and your family can take steps to cut the amount of carbon dioxide that is sent out into the air.
  Here are some pieces of advice to help you save the earth.
  Wear used clothes.Wearing your brother's, sister's or dad's old T-shirt means you save the energy.
  Change your light bulbs(灯泡).Use energy-saving light bulbs.And don't forget to turn off the lights when you leave a room and turn off your television and computer when they are not in use!
  Ride the bus.Taking a bus saves a lot of oil every year.
  Say no to plastic bags.The next time your parents go to the market, ask them to use baskets
  Open a window.Don't use the air conditioner(空调), and let some fresh air in.When you have to use the conditioner, set the temperature higher in the summer and lower in the winter to save energy
  Make small changes in your daily life.Don't use paper cups, bags and boxes.
  It's time for all of us to do something to save the earth.
根据短文内容,选择正确答案
The main reason for global warming is ________.
carbon dioxide
paper cups, bags and boxes
televisions and computers
The word "energy" in the second paragraph means "________"
How many pieces of advice are there in this passage?
Which of the following is true?
It's a pity to wear your dad's old T-shirts.
Using air conditioners may be a waste of energy.
Taking a bus wastes a lot of oil every year.
Using paper bags saves energy a lot.
The passage is mainly about the ways to ________.
slow down global warming
make energy
change our daily life
change the world weather
来源:江苏省连云港市2012年中考英语试题
  “ The only thing holding you back is yourself.Never say never”, said a rising 17-year-old singer, Justin Bieber, who was just an ordinary boy in Canada a few years ago.
  After the accident of falling from the 18th floor and lying in the snow for three hours, my hands were frozen and my spinal cord(脊髓)was seriously injured.All the doctors and professors in the famous hospitals in Beijing told me that there was little chance for my hands and my body to recover(康复).
  After half a year of medical treatments and recovering exercises , I could not make any more progress for over a year.What was worse , I suffered a lot from depression(绝望).On top of this , I suffered from insomnia , making every minute of the light seem to last forever.Hopelessly , mom and I came back to my hometown, which is small town in Guangdong.
  At that time , I thought that I would never be able to walk again.I would never love and be loved.I would never be able to earn even a penny.I would never be able to repay the kindness I got from my parents and many nice people.Life was meaningless.
  Now two years has passed.My hands are 80% recovered.I can even type faster than a healthy person! Up to now, I have worked for a law firm as an interpreter for half a year already.Although I don't earn as much as before, I am able to pay for the food and clothes I need.What's more , I even have extra money to buy thanksgiving presents for my parents and my boyfriend.Through my blogs(博客), many people get to know me and like me.I can bring happiness to them.I can help those who are still suffering from depression and the pain of illnesses by chatting with them….You see, I am living a meaningful life and I am happier than ever I could have dreamed.
  So, my friends, never say never.As long as you are alive , there is always hope and possibilities.It is never too late to take action to realize your dreams.(382 words)
What's the writer's present job?
A singer.
A typist.
A professor.
An interpreter.
What does the underlined word “ insomnia” in the third paragraph mean in Chinese?
All of the following words can be used to describe the writer's present life EXCEPT ________.
meaningful
According to the passage, which of the following statements about the writer is TRUE?
She gets a lot of help through her blogs.
She is in love with a young man at present.
She got medical treatment soon after the accident.
She had no job and earned little before the accident.
  Hello Sandy,
  We have just returned from our holiday.we went with our friends Edward Smith and his wife Tina to the Yorkshire Moors.This is a beautiful place.It is a natural park.There are lots of places to walk on the tops of the hills,miles of grassland with no people,just sheep and birds.
  Edward,who had just come out of hospital,could not walk as far as he used to.However this meant that we walked in the mornings,and then stopped at a care for lunch,each day,before returning to the place where we lived in.Edward and I slept in front of the fire all afternoon,while the ladies went for another walk.Very pleasant!
  I have taken lots of photos from the place we lived in,across the valley(峡谷) below us,ot the morning sunrise,and the mist in the valley.Also,in England,the old steam powered trains(蒸汽火车) are very popular.I have taken many photos of the train and from it.
  Yesterday we had the first snow of this winter.It is very early(We usually expect snow in January).It rained all day,then snowed in the evening.Today We have bright sunshine!
  Both Jenny and I are well.I don't know if I told you,in the last e-mail.that Jenny is now working in a hotel.Although she has to work hard,people there are nice and she is enjoying the work.
  Please write to us to tell us your news.
  Yours,
  Victor(1)
What kind of place is the Yorkshire Moors?
  A.A hotel.  B.A natural park.  C.A hospital.D.A cafe.
When did the ladies take a walk?  
  A.Only in the morning.  B.Only in the afternoon
  C.Both in the morning and in the afternoon.D.In the evening.
They had _______ snow this winter.
  A.an early  B.a late  C.a usual D.a big
What does the underlined word "it" in Paragraph 3 mean?  
  A.The valley.  B.Travel.  C.The mist D.The train.
What do We know from this passage?
  A.This is the first time Victor wrote an e-mail to Sandy.
  B.Edward didn't go travelling because he had just come out of hospital.
  C.Jenny's new job in a hotel is an easy one.
  D.People in England like the old steam powered trains very much.
来源:人教新课标初一下册练习 人教新课标
  阅读理解
In the cold North there is always snow on the ground. Even in summer it is very cold there. Here is the home of the polar bear. He does not mind the cold. He has a coat of thick white fur.  
  The polar bear likes the cold air as much as you like the warm sunlight.
He does not fall on the ice because he has long hair on his paws and he walks very softly. He is very good swimmer and can swim a hundred miles form the shore. In the sea the polar bear catches seals for his dinner.  
  He often walks over the ice and looks for a place where there is no ice.  
  He knows that a seal likes to put out its head, so he sits down and watches. When the round head of the seal comes up, the bear jumps at it. He pulls the seal out of the water, kills it and eats it.  
Sometimes the bear jumps into the water himself and catches a fish.  
  In summer the polar bear also looks for berries. When he is very hungry he eats even the seaweed on the shore.  
  The people who live in the far North hum the polar bear. His meat and fat give them food, his thick skin gives them a warm bed.  
  They also cut it up and make it into coats, hats and gloves.  
  (1)It's very cold ________ in North.  
in winter  
in summer  
in spring  
all the year around  
  (2)The polar bear isn't afraid of cold because ________.  
he likes cold  
he doesn't like warm  
he has thick fur to defence cold  
he has fire in his body  
  (3)The polar bear ________ for his dinner.  
catches seals or fish  
looks for berries or seaweed  
not only catches seals or fish but also looks for berries of seaweed  
only catches seals  
  (4)The polar bear is a good swimmer, so ________.  
he often swims in the sea shore  
he lives in the sea  
he often looks for some food in the sea  
he often swims in the river  
  (5)Don't hunt the polar bear because ________.  
the polar bear is a useless animal  
it isn't interesting  
the polar bear is a rare animal  
it is too heavy to carry it
来源:四川省期末题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& My name is Sarah. I like animals very much. When I left school at eighteen, I got a job at a zoo as a student keeper. Now,five years later, things have changed-I have passed my exams and I am a full animal keeper.   &&&& The money is not good. I only get£9,000 a year. You have to be outside in rain and snow, which is hard work, and you get very dirty. But this doesn't matter to me because animals are the most important thing in my life!   There are a hundred monkeys and fifty deer in my part of the zoo and I give them their food and clean their houses. I also need to watch them carefully to be sure that they are all well. In fact rhinos (犀牛) are my favourite animals and so last year I went to Africa (非洲) with a workmate for a month to study them.   &&&& The zoo is open every day and I work five different days each week. I live in a small flat (公寓) twenty minutes away and I get up at ten to seven and start work at eight. The first thing I do when I get home at quarter past five is to take a shower!1. Sarah left school _______.   A. eighteen years ago        B. nine years ago       C. five years ago 2. How does Sarah feel about working in bad weather?   A. She hates getting dirty.        B. She doesn't mind it.    C. She likes the snow. 3. The animals Sarah like best are the ________.   A. monkeys            B. deer           C. rhinos 4. The zoo is open _________.   A. seven days a week       B. only five days a week   C. on different days every week5. Sarah arrives at her flat in the evening at _______.   A. twenty past five         B. five fifteen       C. ten to seven
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 in与on的区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信