[更新日期:]&&
共230条首页上一页第1页/共8页
〖 最新热门推荐 〗
〖专题栏目〗& &高中英语阅读教学“学案导学”模式探索
我的图书馆
高中英语阅读教学“学案导学”模式探索
【摘要】学案导学是以学案教案为载体,以导学为方法训能达标的教学活动。其突出优点是发挥学生的主体作用,突出学生的自学行为,注重学法指导。本文从“学案导学”模式的理论依据、学案设计的具体模式、学案设计的说明和学案的使用方法等四个方面探讨了“学案导学”模式在英语阅读教学中的可行性。
【关键词】学案导学&&&& 主动学习&&& 英语阅读
学案导学是以学案教案为载体,以导学为方法训能达标的教学活动。学案导学有利于激发学生的学习积极性,充分发挥学生的主体作用,培养学生的自主学习能力;同时,学案导学也有利与教师建立以培养学生能力为主,注重学法指导,提高课堂效益的教学策略体系。其操作要领主要表现在:先学后教、问题教学、导学导练、当堂达标。
一、理论依据:
1、辨证唯物主义认为:内因是决定事物的根本原因,而外因只是促进事物的发展。外因要通过内因才能起作用。这表明,在教学活动中,学生才是主体,教师只起引导作用。要使教学活动取得良好的效果,激发学生的学习积极性、发挥学生的主体作用,才是最有效的途径。而学生的自主学习和自主探究是其参与学习的直接表现。
2、“发现学习”理论的创立者“布鲁纳”(Bruner)认为:学生的学习应该是主动发现的过程,而不是被动地接受知识。因此,在平时的教学中,教师应通过各种途径激发学生对知识本身的兴趣,产生自主探究的学习动机。
3、美国心理学家奥苏伯尔提出了“有意义学习理论”,并在其框架下深入研究了教材的意义性及其学习条件问题之后,他又提出了著名的处理教材内容的先行组织者策略。他认为,学生的学习过程是一个新旧知识相互作用的过程。学生有一定旧的知识结构,接受新知识的过程其实也就是一个以旧带新,对新知识同化和顺应的过程。因此,学生有自主学习、自主探究的能力。
二、具体模式:
一般在备课组集体备课的前提下,2人一组设计出学案。学案包括以下步骤:
明确学习任务
快速阅读训练
掌握大意,获取初步信息
仔细阅读训练
获取进一步信息,培养阅读技能
重点、难点导学及突破训练
学习语言知识
巩固语言知识
提高语言语用能力
三、学案设计的说明
1、 阅读教学的目的是获取信息、学习语言知识和获得阅读技能。导学方案的设计始终围绕这三个目的,为这三个目的服务。
2、导学方案是以思维训练为主线设计的。在导学方案的指导下,教师始终围绕教学目标,通过具体的内容,适当的方法让学生以动手、动脑、动手,从而掌握知识、培养能力发展智力。
3、 关于学习目标的确立
在导学中确立的学习目标要符合学生的实际情况,找准教材与学生之间的结合点。教给学生明确、恰当的学习目标,让学生不会感到高不可攀,以致于失去信心,影响后面教学步骤的实施质量。
&&&& 4、关于快速阅读训练的设计
&快速阅读是从文字中迅速全面获取有用信息的科学方法,也是一种高效率的思维方法、记忆方法和教学方法。快速阅读能力是学生阅读能力的重要组成部分。设计快速阅读训练时,教师可先设计两个指导性问题,让学生有目的地去阅读课文。然后,再设计几个正误判断、或与主要内容有关的问题来检查学生对文章的理解程度。这个步骤主要是让学生在快速阅读一遍就可以找到答案;让学生对阅读充满成就,培养其预读兴趣。所以,在这个步骤中问题的设置就不应该太难或&&&&&&&&& 太大。
&&&对快速阅读的最关键要求是:阅读速度要快。一般来说,200多词的文章尽量要在3分钟左右完成。阅读时还要注意集中精力,不必记忆细节,要忽略个别生词以及难懂的词句,重点把握文章总体大意。要留心反复出现的单词,文章的首末段和每个段落的首句和末句,因为这些都有可能是对文章中心的概括。第二遍阅读是寻找文章中某些特定的信息。阅读时视线自上而下,注意与who, what, when ,where有关的内容。对于why, how 等问题,先找到文中与答案有关的范围。
5、关于仔细阅读训练的设计
&仔细阅读是建立在通读全文、掌握文章主题思想的基础上,教师在这个步骤中应指导学生如何抓住发展主题思想的主要事实,或者按照要求找出特定的细节信息。所以,这个步骤中问题设置的难度应该加大,不仅要让学生获取有关Wh问题的基本信息,更要涉及文章的隐含意义的问题。设计这类问题,可采用infer(推断),suggest(暗示)等词发问。在这一步骤中,教师要知道学生在找到文章和答案有关的范围后,就在此范围中逐句阅读,对关键词、句要仔细琢磨,不仅要理解其表面意思,还要通过推理和判断,理解其潜在意思;对于生词要通过上下文猜测词义;对于长难句,要通过分析句子结构,理解其意思。
6、关于重点、难点导学及突破训练的设计
&&&这一步骤是整个导学方案的重点,讲解和训练的对象就是课文中出现的重要的语言点和新的语言现象。根据语言习得理论,我们要做到:第一,教师的讲解不宜过多,可把正面讲解转化成句型示范或有足够思维量的问题情景。第二,题型要多种多样,如完成句子、单项选择、句型转换、英汉对译、单句改错等。把一个个的新知识点与旧知识相结合,对新知识进行同化和顺应,从而最终达到熟练掌握。
7、关于达成训练的设计
&&达成训练的目的是巩固所学知识,以达到学习目标。在这一步骤中,为了使学到的知识及时得到巩固、消化和吸收,并转化为能力,就要求我们要精心设计有“阶梯性” “层次性”的训练,发展各类学生的潜能。同时,这些训练要紧扣大纲要求,典型性强,并配以适量针对性的语法练习。也可直接把课本所附的练习置入本环节。
8、关于能力训练的设计
&&这一步骤中要注意巩固所学知识,要以本单元的知识为点、通过横向和纵向的联系,把相对独立的知识系统化、网络化,旨在提高学生的发散思维能力、灵活运用知识的综合能力。要注意加大习题难度,题型要与NMET接轨,以利于训练和提高学生的应试能力。
&&总之,在导学方案的各个环节,都要尽可能多地设计具有一定思维量的问题,让学生积极进行思维活动,并留有空白,让学生在教师指导下通过观察、思维、联想、归纳、讨论、总结、回答并进行填写,从而发展智力,提高其探究、自主学习能力。
四、 导学学案的使用方法
&1、将“导学学案”印好,在课前发给学生,发“导学学案”之前也可先介绍一下与课本内容有关的背景知识。如有必要,也可先教学生几个有碍课文理解的生词,但不宜把全部生词教给学生,要留一部分让学生在阅读时去猜测,以达到培养学生根据上下文猜测词义的能力。
2、学习目标作为第一步骤,要在上课一开始就开门见山的向学生交代清楚。第二步骤快速训练和第三步骤仔细阅读训练,可采用提问、扮演等多种形式展示学生的阅读成果,提问时以问中、下学生为主,兼顾上游学生。只要学生基本答对即给予充分肯定;即使答错也不可深究,留下悬念,可以更好地激发学生的求知欲望。第四步骤重点、难点导学和突破训练是课堂的中心环节,要充分发挥学生的主体作用,引导或指导学生进行观察、思考、讨论、分析,最终由学生进行突破。确实需要教师解释的,可适当用英语进行讲解。第五步骤达成训练要让学生当堂完成,并及时进行反馈和矫正。第六步骤能力训练适宜留为作业,让学生
课后完成,并且加以细致的点评。
&总之,“学案导学”的使用在很大程度上提高了英语阅读教学的课堂效益,同时也发挥了学生学习的主观能动性,让学生从观众席走上了表演的舞台。对高中英语阅读教学起着积极的推动作用。
参考文献:刘道义&《优化高中英语学习方式的途径》 2005年
肖桂清&《以学生为主体的外语教学模式特点》2005年
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 傅春道&《教育心理学》&&&&&&& 教育科学出版社
TA的最新馆藏[转]&高一英语学案unit14-英高一上复习

中文域名: 古今中外.com      
英文域名:     丰富实用的教育教学资料
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高一英语学案unit14
查询英高一上复习的详细结果
Unit&&&14★&Warming-up,&Listening&and&speakingAims:1.Learn&the&words&and&phrases:.2.Learn&to&talk&about&festivals,&customs&and&habits.Important&Points:1.some&words&and&phrases:&dress&up,&fighting,&crime,&argument,&destruction2.some&backgrounds&about&some&festivalsTeaching&Procedure:▲Warming-up&&I.&talk&about&Chinese&festivals&&&&(Spring&festival,&Lantern&festival,&Tomb&Sweeping&Day,&Dragon&Boat&festival,&Mid-Autumn&Day,&New&Years’&Day,&National&Day)&&II.&talk&about&foreign&festivals&&&&(Christmas&Day,&Thanksgiving&Day,&Mothers’&Day,&April&Fools’&Day,&Valentine’s&Day,&Halloween,&Easter)&&III.&talk&about&pictures,&answer&the&questions&&&&some&information:&&&&&&&&&picture&one:&&Oct&31,&wear&false&faces,&witches’&hats,&make&fancy&balls&&&&&&&&&picture&two:&&Aug&13-16/&July&13-16&&&&&&&&&picture&three::&Oct&18-Nov&9&taking&toy&skulls&&&IV.&compare&two&festivals&&&&&&suggested&oneName&Tomb&Sweeping&Day&HalloweenWhen&April&4-6&Oct&31Who&all&Chinese&around&the&world&Americans&and&EuropeansHow&visit&their&family&graves,Pulling&weed,&Sweep&away&dirty&Set&off&offerings&of&food&and&spirit&money&Hold&fancy&balls,&dressing&up&in&all&manner&of&ghoulish&costumes,&noisily&parade&around&the&neighborhoodWhy&To&honor&past&ancestors,&to&celebrate&the&rebirth&of&nature,&to&make&the&beginning&of&the&planting&season&and&other&outdoor&activities&To&keep&the&living&body&away&from&being&possessed&by&spirits&of&all&those&who&died&throughout&the&preceding&yearThemes&Family,&nature&Superstition,&safety,&religionHow&old&From&the&Spring&and&Autumn&Period&From&the&1840’s&&&&&&V.&language&points:<pare&A&with&B&&&把A与B比较,找出不同compare&A&to&B&&&&&(1)把A与B比较,找出不同/相同&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(2)把A比做B⑴It&is&necessary&to&compare&English&________&Chinese&in&English&study.⑵She&compared&the&world________&a&stage.⑶Compare&_________&others,&she&is&very&lucky.2.know&&&&&&&&认识、了解know&of&&&&&&听说过,知道有,不了解know&about&(1)=know&of(2)间接了解---的情况⑴I&_______&the&man,&but&I’ve&never&met&him.⑵We&have&been&friends&for&years,&so&I&________&him&well.⑶Do&you&know&anything&_______&that&accident?3.ask&sb&to&do&sth&&&请某人做某事ask&(sb)&for&sth&&&&向某人请求、要求---ask&(sb)&about&sth&打听、询问---ask&after&sb&&&&&&&向---问好ask&for&trouble&&&&自寻烦恼⑴The&little&child&is&always&______&his&father______&money.⑵He&sat&down&and&________&________&a&cup&of&coffee.⑶Why&did&he&use&such&a&difficult&way&to&solve&this&problem,&he&was&really&_______&_______&_______.⑷The&old&man&________&________&tomorrow’s&weather.⑸Please&help&me&_______&________&your&parents.4.&庆祝celebrate(vt)/celebration(n)&&&&&&&&&&&celebrate&sth&&&&&&&&&&for&the&celebration&of&/in&celebration&of&&祝贺congratulate(vt)/congratulation(n)&&&&&&&&&&congratulate&sb&on&sth&&&&&&&&&Congratulations!&&&&&&&&&show/give/offer&sb’s&congratulations&on&sth&&(1)We&______&our&grandpa’s&eightieth&birthday.&&(2)We&held&a&party&_____&______&______&our&grandpa’s&eightieth&birthday.&&(3)________!&You&gain&the&reward&again.&&(4)I&gave&my&_______&_______&his&success.&&&&&&VI.&make&choices&&&&&&&&&&&&1.Girls&are&usually&______&flowers&by&poets.&&&&&A.&compare&with&&B.&compared&with&&C.&compare&to&&D.&compared&to&&&&&&&&&&&2._______&the&developed&countries,&we&still&have&a&long&way&to&go&to&catch&up&with&them.A.&Compare&with&&&B.&Compare&to&&C.&Compared&with&&&D.&To&be&compared&to&&&&&&&&&&&3.I&met&Li&Ying&yesterday,&she&asked&me&to&______&you.&&&A.&ask&about&&B.&ask&after&&C.&ask&for&&D.&ask&&&&&&&&&&&4.We&often&ask&our&teachers&______&help.&&&&A.&after&&&B.&about&&&C.&to&&&&D.&for&&&&&&&&&&&5.---Do&you&______&this&city?&&&&&&&&&&&&&---Of&course.&I’ve&been&living&here&for&20&years&so&that&I&______&it&well.A.&know&anything&of,&know&&B.&know&something&about,&know&of&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&know&anything&about,&know&&D.&know&something&about,&know&about&&&&&&&&&&&6.Please&accept&my&congratulations______&your&success.&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.&of&&&&&&B.&in&&&&&&C.&for&&&&D.&on&&&&&&&&&&&7.We&congratulated&him&_______&his&passing&the&examination.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.&for&&&&&B.&on&&&&&C.&/&&&&&D.&of▲ListeningI.&new&words:&&Parade,&bead,&New&Orleans,&Mardi&Gras,&easter,&dress&up,&purple,&&&Muslim,&Arabic,&vary,&stay&up,&religious,&witch,&symbolII.&listen&to&the&tape&and&check&answersIII.&describe&a&festival&&&Example:&&&&&&&&&&&Spring&festival&(1)&Lunar&New&Year(2)greatest(3)time(4)meaning:&rest,&relaxation(5)things&to&celebrate&the&festival:&&&cleaning,&putting&couplets,&setting&off&fireworks,&get&ting&together,&greeting,&wearing&new&clothes(6)coming&from:&throw&the&demon&“Nian”&awayIV.&language&points:&&1.dress&&a:&(vi)&sb&dress&(up)某人穿上衣服&&&&&&&&&&b:(vt)&dress&sb&(up)&in&sth&给---穿上---衣服&&&&wear&sth&&穿戴的状态(+衣服、手表、首饰、徽章、花、头发、胡须等)&&&&have&on&sth&穿的静止状态*不可用于进行时态&&&&be&in&sth/some&colour&穿的状态(+衣服、颜色)&&&&put&on&sth穿的动作fit&on&sb给某人试穿衣服try&on&sth试穿pull&on&sth匆忙穿上---(1)_______&_______&more&clothes,&it's&cold&outside.(2)She&always&________&a&red&coat_______.(3)Mum&______&the&baby&______&in&a&hurry.(4)&She&liked&to&be_______&________&red&dresses.(5)That&day,&she&was&_______&red.(6)Miss&Li&is&_______&a&green&shirt&today.(7)&We&_______&_______&for&the&wedding&party.V.&make&choices&&1.He&got&up,&______&and&went&out&in&a&hurry.&&&&A.&dressed&&&&&&B.&to&b&dressed&&&&&&&C.&was&dressed&&D.&getting&dressed&&2.The&tailor&asked&the&gentleman&to&_____&the&new&suit.&&&&A.&fit&on&&&&&&&&B.&try&on&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&dress&&&&&&&D.&try&on&&3.In&the&street,&I&noticed&there&were&many&people&______&for&the&parade.&&&&A.&wearing&well&&B.&had&new&clothes&on&&C.&dressing&up&&D.&dressed&up▲speaking&&&&&&I.&encourage&students&to&create&new&festivals&&&&&&&&Examples:&Peace&Day,&&Happiness&Day,&Friendship&Day,&Nature&Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(time,&reason,&what&to&do&on&the&day)Peace&Day:&November&1st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Learn&&talk&about&peace&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&No&crime,&fight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Set&off&pigeonsII.&discuss&whose&idea&is&the&bestIII.&language&points&&&1.&允许allow&(doing)&sth&&&&&&&&&&allow&sb&to&do&sth&&&&&&&&&&sb&be&allowed&to&do&sth&&&&&(1)Smoking&_______&_______&_______&here.(不被允许)&&&&&(2)Are&we&______&_______&_______&the&computer?(被允许使用)IV.&make&choices&&&1.My&parents&don’t&allow&______&time_______&nothing.&&&&&A.&to&waste,&to&&B.&wasting,&to&&C.&to&waste,&doing&&D.&wasting,&doing&&&2.______&to&take&the&magazines&out&of&the&library.&&&&&A.&Does&anyone&allow&&B.&Is&anyone&allowed&&&&&&&C.&Does&it&allow&&&&&&&D.&Does&the&librarian&allow★Readingaims:1.Learn&and&master&some&words&and&expressions2.Train&the&reading&ability3.Learn&sth&about&the&relationship&between&festivals&and&history&and&culture.important&points:&&1&.&Some&new&words&and&phrases&&&&&&honour,&ancestor,&nation,&self—determination,&purpose,&generation,&faith,&joy,&light(lit,&lighted)&&2.&Learn&sth&foreign&history&and&culture.procedure:&&&&I.&Have&a&talk&about&one&Chinese&festival&(spring),&and&ask&some&questions:1.How&does&your&family&celebrate&the&Spring&Festival?2.Do&festivals&help&us&understand&our&history&and&culture?3.Do&you&think&celebrate&the&Spring&Festival&is&a&waste&of&time?&Do&you&think&we&should&not&spend&too&much&time&and&money&on&greeting&and&buying&gifts&for&each&other?&------&(reflect&the&culture)4.How&about&other&countries’&festivals,&do&they&reflect&the&culture&of&the&nation?&&&II.&Learn&the&new&words&&&III.&Play&the&tape,&students&read&through&the&test&with&questions:1.What&is&the&festival?&Who&celebrate&it?When&is&it&and&how&long&does&it&last?2.What&do&the&people&celebrate?3.When&was&the&festival&first&celebrated?What&does&“Kwanzaa”&mean?&Why&do&they&choose&this&word?&4.What&are&the&principles&of&the&festival?IV.&Some&more&multiple--choice&questions&to&help&understand&the&text.1.&The&celebration&of&Kwanzaa&lasts&_____.a.&7&days&&&b.&5&days&&&&c.&6&days&&&d.&11&days&2.&Kwanzaa&is&celebrated&_______.a.&by&Africans&&&&&&&&b.&at&the&same&time&as&Christmas&Day&c.&&the&week&after&Christmas&Day&&&d.&at&the&Spring&Festival3.&Which&of&the&following&is&NOT&true&according&t&Text&1?a.&Kwanzaa&is&a&young&holiday.b.&The&word&Kwanzaa&mean&first&fruit&in&Swahili.c.&&Dr&Karenga&created&Kwanzaa&to&celebrate&American&culture&and&history.d.&&is&based&on&old&African&festivals.4.&Why&did&created&the&festival?a.&Because&there&was&no&festival&in&Africa.b.&The&African&history&and&culture&can&be&kept&alive&in&African—Americans.c.&Because&he&thought&African&festivals&were&better&than&American&ones.d.&He&wanted&to&be&remembered&by&Africans.5.&Which&is&the&main&idea&of&passage&1?a.&How&Karenga&created&Kwanzaab.&What&the&seven&principles&of&Kwanzaa&are.c.&Why&Karenga&created&Kwanzaa.d.&How&Karenga&got&the&idea&of&creating&Kwanzaa6.&From&Text&1&we&can&draw&a&conclusion&that______.a.&the&African—Americans&don’t&like&Kwanzaa&at&all.b.&The&African—Americans&have&a&strong&feeling&for&their&own&history&and&culture.c.&Kwanzaa&is&celebrated&from&December&26&to&January&1d.&Kwanzaa&was&created&to&celebrate&the&African&culture&and&historyV.&True&or&False&questions&1.&(&&)&Kwanzaa&is&a&very&old&festival.2.&(&&)&the&word&Kwanzaa&means&first&fruit&in&Swahili.3.&(&&)&Kwanzaa&is&based&on&old&African&festivals.4.&(&&)&Dr&Karenga&created&Kwanzaa&to&celebrate&American&culture.5.&(&&)&Kwanzaa&is&celebrated&on&the&same&day&as&Christmas.6.&(&&)&People&who&celebrated&Kwanzaa&light&a&candle&for&each&of&the&seven&principles.&VI.&More&questions&:&What&is&the&most&important&principle?&VII.&Language&points1.hear&&&&&&&&&&听到---&&hear&about/of&&听说---&&hear&from&&&&&收到---的来信&&(1)I&listened&carefully,&but&I&________&nothing.&&(2)They&had&often________&________&elephants,&but&they&had&never&seen&one.&&(3)We&_______&_______&our&e-pal&every&week.2.seven-day(adj)&&(1)Many&students&signed&up&for&the&___________&race&in&the&sports&meeting&to&be&held&next&week.(100米)&&(2)Our&English&teacher&is&a&__________&girl.(十九岁)3.定语修饰名词the&week&(following&Christmas&Day)&=the&week&that&follows&Christmas&Day主动&&&&the&girl&left&behind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=the&girl&who&is&left&behind被动&&伴随&We&went&upstairs,&following&the&old&man.主动&&&&&&&The&old&man&went&upstairs,&followed&by&several&students.被动&&(1)The&man&stood&there&silently,&______&_______&what&to&do.(不知道)&&(2)There&are&fifty&persons&in&the&dining&room,&if&the&teachers________.(被包括)&&(3)Do&you&know&the&girl&_______&in&the&corner?(站)&&(4)They&tried&to&find&the&______&bag.(丢了的)4.have&sth&in&common&(with&sb)&&与---有共同之处&&(1)They&found&they&had&______&_______&_______&_______and&got&on&well&with&each&other.(有许多共同之处)&&(2)I&have&_______&_______&_______&______&you.(没有共同之处)5.sb&used&to&do&sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&某人曾经做---&sb&used&not&to&do&sth/&sb&didn’t&used&to&do&sth某人不曾经做---&&sb&be&used&to&(doing)&sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&某人习惯于做---&&sth&be&used&to&do&sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&某物被用做----&&sth&be&used&for&---&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&某物被用做----&&(1)When&we&were&very&young,&mother&_______&_______&tell&us&some&interesting&stories.(曾经)&&(2)Your&father&used&to&drink&a&lot,&________&______?&&(3)He&_______&_______&_______&drive&to&work.(曾经)&&(4)We&______&_______&_______&the&simple&life&here.(习惯于)&&(5)Wood&_______&_______&_______&make&paper.(被用做---)6.&for&oneself&&&&&为自己,亲自&&by&oneself&&&&&独立地,单独地&&&&&&&&to&oneself&&&&&只给自己,只对自己&&&&&&&&be&oneself&&&&&身体、头脑正常,行动自然&&&&&&&&in&oneself&&&&&&本身&&&&&&&&come&to&oneself&苏醒&&&&&&&&(1)The&door&opened&______&_______.(靠自己)&&&&&&&&(2)He&kept&the&secret&_______&______,&unwilling&to&tell&anyone&else.(对自己)&&&&&&&&(3)I&_______&not&_______&myself,&I&feel&ill&today.(舒服)(4)&Modern&technology&is&not&dangerous&_______&_______.(本身)(5)You&should&not&only&think&________&_______.(为自己)&&&&&7.也---,和---一样as&well&as+sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&as&well放在句末&&&&&&&(1)He&wants&a&pen&______&_______&______&a&pencil.(也)&&&&&&&(2)The&weather&here&changes&from&season&to&season,&________&_______&________&in&Canada.(和---一样)&&&&&&&(3)The&teacher,&as&well&as&the&students,&_______&ice&creams.(喜欢)&&&&&&&(4)He&is&good&at&English,&and&he&does&well&in&Chinese_______&_______.(也)&&&&&8.seem似乎&&&&&&&&&it&seems&that&+从句=sb&seems&to&do&sth&&&&&&&&&it&seems&as&if从句&&&&&&&&&sb&seems&to&be&---&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&do&sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&like&---&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&adjthere&seems&to&be---似乎有---&&&&&&&&&&(1)The&girl&seems&_______&________&than&yesterday.(好多了)&&&&&&&&&&(2)The&man&seems&_______&________&________.(象你父亲)&&&&&&&&&&(3)The&girl&reading&a&book&there&seems________&_______&________&________&________.(一个勤奋的学生)&&&&&&&&&&(4)He&seems&_________&________&_________&his&homework&already.(已完成)&&&&&&&&&&(5)It&seems&_______&_______&the&person&knows&the&city&well.(好象)&&&&&&&&&&(6)It&seems&_______&the&bad&weather&________&_______&several&days.(将持续)&&&&&&&&&&(7)There&seems&_______&_______&plenty&of&nutrients&in&this&kind&of&fruit.(有)&&&&&&9.&“but&we&are&in&fact&all&creating&new&festivals&every&year”&&&&&&&&&现在进行时代替一般现在时,表示动作经常重复,此时,说话人往往表达一种语气:不满,厌烦,赞扬。常与always,forever,repeatedly,constantly连用&&&&&&&&&(1)Selecting&a&mobile&phone&for&personal&use&is&not&an&easy&task&because&technology________&________&so&rapidly.(变化)&&&&&&&&&(2)She________&always&_______&others.(帮助)&&&&&&&&&(3)&Don’t&believe&him,&he&______&always&________&________.(说谎)&&&&&10.some&“某一个,某一些”不确定,未知而不特定的事物&&&&&&&&certain&“某一个,某一些”知道但不刻意说明的事物&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&单数时,certain&前必须用“a”(1)He&didn’t&attend&the&meeting&for&______&reason.(2)A&______&student&from&Class&Six&won&the&first&prize&in&the&race.(3)_______&plants&cannot&grow&well&in&this&country.(4)A______&Mr&Li&called&you&while&you&were&out.(5)_______&person&called&you&but&he&rang&off&before&I&could&answer&the&phone.VIII.&make&the&choices1.This&summer&we&will&have&_______&holiday.&&A.&two-month’s&&B.&two&months&&C.&a&two-month&&D.&two&month’s2.Have&you&heard______&the&new&medicine&that&can&cure&stomach&ache?&&A.&from&&b.&after&&C.&about&&D.&anything3._____&the&teacher’s&instructions&in&the&lad&is&important.&&A.&Follow&&B.&Following&&C.&Followed&by&&D.&To&be&followed&by4.The&have&a&lot&in&_____&and&have&become&close&friends.&&A.&common&&B.&usual&&c.&ordinary&&d.&general5.---Do&you&go&to&work&by&bus?&&---_____.&&A.&Yes,&but&I&did&&B.&No,&but&I&do&&C.&No,&but&I&used&to&&D.&No,&but&I&didn’t6.It&was&much&too&late&to&walk&home&after&the&party&_____&we&called&a&taxi.&&A.&in&order&that&&B.&in&case&&C.&so&that&&D.&that7.Even&after&class,&my&students&spend&as&little&time&as&they&can&_____&outside.&&A.&play&&B.&to&play&&C.&to&playing&&d.&in&playing8.The&overcoat&is&much&too&large&for&me,&it&is&expensive______.&&A.&either&&B.&as&well&&C.&so&well&&D.&beside9.John,&as&well&as&his&parents______&to&the&party.&&A.&has&invited&&B.&is&invited&&C.&has&been&invited&&D.&have&been&invited10._____&he&knew&nothing&about&her&role&in&the&play,&which,&of&cause&makes&others&unhappy.&&A.&He&seemed&&B.&It&seemed&to&be&&C.&He&seemed&that&&D.&It&seemed&that11.I&don’t&know&what&to&do&with&my&son,&he&______&at&school&this&year.&&A.&made&trouble&&B.&has&made&trouble&&C.&has&to&make&trouble&&D.&is&making&trouble12.There&is&_____&Mr&Liu&at&the&door&who&wants&to&speak&to&you.&&A.&some&&B.&certain&&C.&some&a&&&D.&a&certain▲Language&study&and&grammarAims:1.review&the&words&students&have&learned&in&the&“warming-up,&speaking,&listening,&reading”.2.review&some&modal&verbs&“must,&have&to,&have&got&to”important&points:1.modal&verbs:&have&to,&have&got&to,&must2.some&swords&and&phrases:&give&away,&choiceteaching&procedure:I.&some&exercises:&P12,&P78①②③II.&grammar:1.We&must&be&back&by&ten.&(we&think&it&is&necessary&for&us&to&be&back&by&ten)We&have(got)&to&be&back&by&ten.&(someone&else&thinks&it&is&necessary&for&us&to&be&back&by&ten)2.must-mustn’thave&to&–will&(not)&have&to/don’t&have&to&&/had&to&&&&&&&&&&/had&had&todidn’t&have&to&&&&&hadn’t&have&to3.---Must&we&finish&it&today?---No,&you&don’t&have&to/&you&needn’t.4.must&have&done&sth肯定做过---/cannot&have&done&sth肯定没做过---III.&some&exercises:P79①②IV.&language&points:1.give&away&赠送,分发(奖品),失去(机会)&&give&in&&&投降&&give&off&&散发出&&give&up&&放弃&&give&out&&分配,分发,发表,公布,用完,放出&&give&over&移交,让给&&give&back&反还,恢复(1)He&______&_______&all&his&money&to&the&beggar.&&(2)He&______&______&the&chance&of&going&abroad&because&of&his&poor&health.&&(3)The&headmaster&______&______&the&prizes&to&the&sportsmen.&&(4)We&will&not&______&_______&to&our&enemies.&&(5)The&food&______&______&a&strange&smell.&&(6)He&will&______&______&until&there&is&no&hope&at&all.&&(7)The&manager&______&the&task&______&to&the&seller.&&(8)At&last&the&police&______&______&the&lost&things&to&the&old&man.2.have&no&choice&but&+to&do&sth没有选择只能---&&have&nothing&to&do&but&+do&sth无事可做只能---&&(1)I&had&no&choice&but&_______&_______&________&_______by&myself.(做作业)&&(2)I&had&nothing&to&do&but______&______&_______.(等待帮助)V.&make&some&choices&&1.He&will&have&no&choice&but&______&the&doctor’s&advice.A.&following&&B.&to&follow&&C.&follow&&&D.&he&follow&&2.We&have&missed&the&last&bus.&There&seems&to&be&no&_____&but&to&take&a&taxi.&&&&A.&way&&B.&choice&&C.&possibility&&D.&selection&&3.It’s&good&manners&to&_____&your&seat&to&an&old&man&on&the&bus.&&&A.&give&in&&B.&give&off&&C.&give&in&&D.&give&away&4.He&would&rather&die&than_______.&&&A.&give&in&&B.&to&give&in&&C.&give&in&&D.&give&away&5.Susan&_____&written&a&report&like&this.&&&A.&can&have&&B.&mustn’t&have&&C.&can’t&have&&D.&will&have&to▲Integrating&skillsAims:1.learn&some&words&and&phrases:&reminder,&care&about,&respect,&cycle,&fool,&play&tricks&on,&take&&&&in,&invitation2.train&writing&skillsimportant&points:1.some&words&and&phrases2.express&and&support&an&opinion3.write&an&invitationteaching&procedure:I.&read&the&text&and&answer&the&questions:&1.Which&of&the&following&is&true&according&to&Text&2?&&&A.&“Day&of&the&Dead”&is&an&American&festival.&&&B.&People&often&feel&sad&when&they&celebrate&“Day&of&the&Dead”.&&&C.&“April&Fools&Day”&falls&on&the&first&day&of&spring.&&&D.&“Earth&Day”&reminds&us&to&value&our&world.2.Which&of&the&festivals&is&to&celebrate&the&memory&of&a&great&person?&&&A.&Earth&day.&&&B.&Martin&Luther&King,&Jr&Day.&&&C.&Day&of&the&Dead.&&&D.&April&Fool’s&Day.3.On&which&day&can&a&person&be&fooled&most&probably?&&A.&Day&of&the&Dead.B.&March&21.C.&Martin&Luther&King,&Jr&Day.D.&April&the&first.4.The&best&title&for&the&text&is_____.&&A.&Some&festivals&celebrated&in&the&World&&B.&Celebration&of&life&&C.&Celebration&of&Great&Persons&&D.&Celebration&of&Both&the&living&and&the&dead5.Which&of&the&following&is&the&closest&to&“A&day&on,&not&a&day&off”&in&meaning?A.&Well&begun&is&half&done.&&B.&No&pains,&no&gains.&&C.&It’s&only&the&first&step&of&the&long&march.&&D.&When&there&is&a&will,&there&is&a&way.II.&create&a&festival&&Example:&Girls’&Day&&July&18,&all&the&girls&gather&at&a&party&to&celebrate&their&being&more&independent&and&confident&than&before.&Tell&others&one&story&about&herself&which&she&was&most&proud&of.&Choose&one&to&be&the&model&at&the&party,&from&whom&they&should&learn.Principles:&&&&1)self-esteem.&Only&when&we&respect&ourselves,&can&we&get&respect&from&others.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2)self-independence.&We&have&to&establish&our&own&faith&of&overcoming&difficulties&before&us,&never&easily&give&up&without&trying.&&&&&&&&&&People&will&remember&this&day&and&people&will&have&a&renewed&opinion&about&girls&and&treat&them&as&equally&as&boys.&&&&&&&&&&Girls&will&like&this&day&and&become&more&and&more&independent&and&confident.III.&write&a&letter&of&invitation&to&Girls’&Day&&&example:Invitation&to&Girl’s&DayMiss---,We&are&here&honoured&to&invite&you&to&take&part&in&the&party&specially&held&for&Girls’&Day,&which&will&be&celebrated&for&girls’&becoming&more&independent&and&confident.&At&the&party,&each&girl&will&be&asked&to&tell&a&story&about&herself&which&she&is&most&proud&of,&and&&a&model&will&be&chosen&at&the&end&of&the&party.&I&think&this&will&help&to&further&improve&the&girls’&qualities.&The&party&will&be&held&from&2:30p.m.&to&4:30&p.m.&on&July&18&at&the&auditorium&of&Xinhua&School.&Hope&to&see&you&at&that&time.Sincerely&yours,***IV.&language&points1.the+adj某一类人&the&dead&_____&&the&injured_____&&the&living_____&&&the&old&_____&&the&sick&_____&&the&Chinese_____2.就近原则not---but不是---而是---&&&&&&&&&&not&only---but&also---&&&&&&&&&&either---or---&&&&&&&&&&neither&----nor---&就前原则&as&well&as&(1)Not&he&but&you&_____&wanted&on&the&telephone.&(2)Not&only&you&but&also&I&______&interested&in&English.&(3)Neither&you&nor&he&_____&a&fool.&(4)The&headmaster,&as&well&as&the&little&students,&_____&tired&to&go&there&again&and&again.3.rather&相当,颇,多少有点,宁可,宁愿&&We&are&______&disappointed&at&the&news.(相当)&&It&is&_______&a&bad&news&for&us.(非常)The&price&of&the&book&is&______&______&high.(太---)This&hat&is&______&______&_______&than&the&one&you&wear.(贵得多)I&_______&_______&write&than&telephone.(宁愿)I&_______&_______&you&stay&here&tonight.(宁愿)4.play&a&trick&on&sb开---的玩笑&&make&a&joke&of&sb开---的玩笑&&laugh&at&sb&&&&&&笑话---(1)Every&April&the&first,&many&people&will&_______&______&______&others.(开玩笑)(2)No&one&likes&_______&_______&_______.(被笑话)5.take&in&拿进---,吸入---,&接纳---&&&&&&&&收容,留住---&&&&&&&&欺骗&&&&&&&&理解,领会&&(1)Please&_______&________&the&clothes&if&it&rains.(&拿进---)&&(2)The&university&will&_______&_____&more&than&ten&thousand&new&students&next&year.(收)&&(3)We&_____&______&the&boy&who&was&homeless.(留住)&&(4)They&were&completely&______&______&by&his&story.(欺骗)&&(5)The&students&feel&it&easy&to&_____&_____&what&the&teacher&said.(理解)6.in&other&words换句话说,也就是说&&in&one&word&&总之,简而言之&&(1)He&doesn’t&like&work,&______&______&______,&he&is&lazy!(&也就是说)&&(2)_____&______&______,&I&don’t&believe&him.(&总之)7.look&into&往---里看,&调查,检查&&(1)Don’t&_____&_____&the&room,&they&are&having&a&meeting.(&往---里看)&&(2)The&police&______&______&______&the&cause&of&the&accident.(调查)v.&make&choices1.John&tried&to&play&a&trick&______&his&sister&but&she&wasn’t&taken&______.&&A.&by,&on&B.&in,&in&&C.&on,&on&&D.&on,&in2.I&would&rather&_____&the&professor&and&I&would&rather&you&_____&for&him&at&once.&&A.&invite,&sent&&B.&invited,&send&&&C.&inviting,&sending&&D.&invite,&sending3.You’ll&have&spend&_____&money&if&you&want&to&buy&the&larger&house.&&A.&rather&&B.&rather&too&&C.&much&too&&D.&rather&more
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
  中国哲士网版权所有 引用本站内容请指明来源     }

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语阅读导学案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信