您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
第18题x+7≥0∴x?[-7,+∞),19题没看到图
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'谁会这道题:读写任务 阅读下面
读写任务 阅读下面的短文.然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文.&&&& I have a friend Monty Roberts who has a horse ranch (牧马场) in San Ysidro.When he was a senior.he was asked to write a paper about what he wanted to be and do when he grew up.&&&& The next day he handed it in to the teacher.On the front was a large red F.The boy with the dream asked."Why did I receive an " &&&& The teacher said."This is an unrealistic dream for a young boy like you.You have no money.You
come from an itinerant (四处奔波的) family.You have no resources.Owning a horse ranch requires a
lot of money.You have to buy the land.You have to pay for the original breeding stock and later you'll have to pay large study fees.There's no way you could ever do it." &&&& He stated."You can keep the F and I'll keep my dream." &&&& The best part of the story is that two summers ago that same schoolteacher brought 30 kids to camp out on his ranch for a week.When the teacher was leaving.he said."Look.Monty.I can tell you this now.When I was your teacher.I was something of a dream stealer.During those years I stole a lot of kids' dreams.Fortunately you had enough belief not to give up yours." 【写作内容】 学校最近组织了一次中美学生交流活动.你参加其中的"坚守信念"的讨论.读完Monty Roberts的故事之后.你准备写一份发言稿.题目是"Hold on to One's Belief".内容要点包括:1.以约30个词概括Monty Roberts的成长故事; 2.然后以约120个词谈谈你对坚守信念的看法.内容包括:(1) 坚守信念对一个人成长的重要性; (2) 举例子论证"坚守信念能使梦想成真".【写作要求】 1.在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事.也可以参照阅读材料的内容.但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称.【评分标准】 概括准确.语言规范.内容合适.篇章连贯.____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________
&&&& This passage tells us that Monty Roberts,who had such strong belief that he didn't give up his dream all the time even though he was discouraged,eventually succeeded in owning a horse ranch.&&&& For a person,belief always plays an important role in his/her life.As a saying goes,"Where there is a will,there is a way." Anyone who has strong belief can realize his dream and enjoy a colorful life.Otherwise,he will lose himself in his way of life.&&& Belief is so important that it can change one's fate.As a deaf man,Beethoven went on working with his strong belief in the last years of his life,though he was not able to hear his own fine music.Marie Curie,a famous scientist,also set a good example.In 1898,Marie found a new element.In order to improve her discovery,Marie and her husband worked hard.It was because of their great effort that they saw the dim blue light of new element-radium.Her dream came true at last.&&& From my point of view,it can be seen that one with firmlyheld belief is likely to make a great achievement and master his own life.答案不唯一
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这题谁会啊,写清楚点急_百度知道
这题谁会啊,写清楚点急
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1/2x-1/3x=33
1/6x=33 供订垛寡艹干讹吮番经
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁会这道题:书面表达.看图
看图写一篇短文.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
爱刷_棍哥1099
&&&&& Yesterday morning Tim rode his bike to school as usual.He was riding very fast when a car was coming.He did not see the car until it was too 1ate.His bike hit the car and he fell off his bike.The driver helped him stand up.Luckily he was not badly hurt.The policeman saw what happened,he said
to Tim,"1t's very dangerous to ride too fast.(答案不唯一)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有谁会写这题啊 急有谁会写这题啊急
只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 公文写作试题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信