account at this timee last time

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“When was the last time you did...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。首先,请阅读下列为读者来信所写的建议:A.It seems your
friend works extremely hard but doesn't always achieve what she wants.I think
she needs to ease the pressure on herself a bit and have some fun.How about suggesting that you both go for a picnic together? Have
an outing together so that she is away from her studies.She may open out a bit then.B.Discuss this
with your parents before you decide anything;they've invested time and
money in giving you the best education,and they might
want you to continue.Discuss the choices with your
school and university,and they might be able to help
you out.I assume you will have a few months before
you start university.Maybe you can take that time to
work and help your parents, and maybe keep a part time job while you attend
university.C.It is time to
confront your mother.It is not her future to decide,but it is yours.If it is a money issue,then you can wait a little longer.If not,then just confront her.Do not be afraid.My suggestion to you is,“Never give up
your dream”,aim for what you want,and don't let a simple “no” stop you from what you love.D.Confidence
comes from within.This often leads to your becoming more
confident naturally.Make a plan in your head,try and smile at one complete stranger every day.Build up to making small talk to one person a day if you can.Once you realize that you can do it,then
it will only get easier. Join out-of-school activities that you are
interested in and you may find lots of people in the same situation as
yourself. I wish you luck!E.Is it so
important to get your exams? Could you find something that really suits you
with an understanding company or employer that will help you gain experience
and work up the ladder from a practical point of view rather than an academic
result.I sometimes think that work experience is more important.You may have to come a bit closer to home and start from there to
avoid the upset and ignorance of ot hers.Hope this
helps.F.You need to
believe in your own powers.I guess one way you can learn to do that is
to set challenges for yourself,and then work to meet
them,one by one.Gradually,you won't be able to deny to yourself that you can get things done.And that will improve your confidence,and
will also help you see what you can't do.Start small,and never give in.You should see results
in some time.I wish you the best.以下是读者来信,请匹配来信与其对应的建议:1.I have had
learning difficulties all my life and life is impossible.I fail at
everything I do and I'm left behind,like years behind.For people with no learning difficulties,life
is always easier but that's not me.What people with
learning difficulties are left by years while those don't move up the ladder
quicker? The people like me are just left labeled a stupid guy,life passes by for me and people without learning difficulties go
ahead without failing exams and life is great for them.People
like me have to wait another year to repeated exams or maybe two while peers go
on.2.I'm from
Europe and it's been a long time that I'm thinking of spending 6 months in the
USA.in a High School.It's my dream.I asked my mom but she doesn't want me to go there.She didn't say why! I've spoken with people who went to study in the
US and they told me that when I come back I'll be different.We don't have a lot of interesting courses like Americans.The cost is 5,300 Euros.I don't know how to
say to my mom that I want to go there and that's my dream,and it'll be great for my future… Could you help me?3.I have a
friend.We studied at the same school.Before she did
the Entrance Examination,she had hoped to study in the
department of Dentistry(牙医).She
concentrated on her books.She
read the books and
did the exercise too much.After we did the Entrance
Examination,she told me her scores were not enough.It meant she couldn't study in the department that she had hoped.I still encourage her.She told me she was
all right,but I think she was sad.I want to help her feel better.What should I
do?4.I have serious
confidence issues,and today I went to my first day of a new school.Unfortunately I have been at the same school previously my whole
life.Yeah I have mates outside of school and that,but that one day has just changed everything about how I feel.I thought in my previous school I could make a difference in the
world,but now I'm just lost,confused
and I know no one.I'm not very sociable either,and just not comfortable with the environment.How can I be more sociable? Confident? Everything? HELP!!5.I am writing
to you to seek advice.My name is Nawel.I'll
sit for my BAC exam soon.I'll
certainly succeed,but my parents are old and are in need of financial help. I'd really
like to help them.However,if I
do,I'll have to give up my dream of becoming a doctor.On one hand, if I decided to help,I'll have
to give up my registration at University.On the other
hand,if I don't,I'll feel
guilty of not helping my family.I have no one to turn
to.What should I do?
Mom and Dad are two of the most important people in your life. You probably see at least one of them every day. If your dad worships(崇拜) the Pittsburgh Stealers, you are likely to grow up being a big fun of that football team. And if your mom loves to read you just might grow up carrying everywhere you go, just like she does. Here are four ways you can stay close and build a strong relationship with your parents.1.&Spent time together. How much time do you spend just enjoying each other’s company? Instead of playing a computer game or watching TV, maybe you can ask your mom and dad to play with you. Go outside together, try a board game, or read a book out.2.&Share your feelings and ask for help. Your mom or dad may not know that you are having a problem. Tell a parent if you are sad or struggling with something.3.&Show your care. Some families are always kissing, hugging, and saying “I love you”. It’s important to show that you care for each other. In addition to kisses and hugs, kids and parents show their love by respecting each other, being caring, polite, and thoughtful.4.&Whatever you do, do your best! You don’t have to be perfect, but when you do your best, you make your parents proud. It makes them happy to see how you are turning into such a great kid. Why? Because it lets them know they’re doing a good job.【小题1】The first paragraph mainly tells us___________.&&&A.the Pittsburgh Stealers is a famous football teamB.the kid will like reading if his or her mother likesC.parents influence(影响) their kids greatly.D.we should follow our parents’ hobbies.【小题2】In the third paragraph, the author suggests that ____________.&&A.you keep your parents company all the timeB.you stay at home with your parentsC.you do something together with your parents.D.you enjoy games when your parents watch TV【小题3】The underlined part “they’re doing a good job” means_____________.&A.they have very good jobsB.their jobs can bring the family much moneyC.they make you become a great kidD.they make you find a good job.【小题4】The text intends to(旨在)tell us______________.&A.parents are important to everyoneB.how we get along with our parentsC.to respect our parentsD.to share feelings with our parents
New rules and behavior standards(行为规范)for middle school students came out in March .Middle school is going to use a new way to decide who will be the top students. The best students won’t only have marks. They will also be kids who don’t dye(染)their hair, smoke or drink. The following are some of the new rules.Tell the truth.Have you ever copied someone else’s work in an exam? Don’t do it again! That’s not something an honest student should do. If you have played computer games for two hours in your room, don’t tell your parents you have done your homework.Do more at school. Good students love animals and care for other people. April is Bird-Loving Month in China. Is your school doing anything to celebrate?&You should join! That way, you can learn more about animals and how to protect them. When more people work together, it makes it more fun for everyone.Have you ever quarreled with your teammates when your basketball team lost? Only working together can make your team stronger. Be friendly to the people you are with. Try to think of others, not only yourself.Be open to new ideas. Have you ever thought that people could live on the moon? Maybe you’ll discover EarthII some day. Don’t look down on new ideas。 Everyone’s new ideas are important . You should welcome them, because new ideas make life better and easier for everyone.Protect yourself. Have someone ever taken money from one of your classmates? Don’t let it happen to you . If& you have to go home late. You should take care of yourself and let your parents know.Use the Internet carefully: The Internet can be very useful for your studies. But some thinks on the Internet aren’t for kids, so try to look at Web pages that are good for you. You can use the Web for fun or homework.(& )57.When did the new rules come out ?A. Last year.&&&& B. Last week.&&& C. Last&& month.(& )58.& Do you have to tell your parents if you have played computer games instead of doing your homework according to the new rule?A. Yes, I do.&& B. There’s no need to do that.&& C No, I don’t.&&&(& )59. What should you do if you can’t get home on time according to the new rule?A. I wouldn’t say anything. B. I should let my parents know.C. I think I can take care of myself.(& )60. What is the use of the Internet for children?A. It is used for children to play computer games all day.B. It is used for children to study or sometimes for fun.C. It is used for children to chat with friends.(& )61. What does the passage mainly tell us to do?A. How to protect (保护)animals.& B. How to use the Internet.C. How to be good students}

我要回帖

更多关于 at this time of day 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信