I remembered()i don t know her梗 somewhere

When I was walking down the street one day, I found a small bag on the ground. I picked it up and opened it to see if I could find out the owner’s name. There was nothing inside it except some dollars and an old photo--- a picture of a woman and a young girl about twelve years old. I put the photo back and took the bag to the police station. Before I left, the policeman wrote down my name and address. He thought the owner might want to thank me. That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle. They had also asked a young woman to have dinner with us. Her face was familiar, but I couldn’t remember where I had seen her. During our talk, the young woman happened to say that she had lost her bag that afternoon. At once I remembered where I had seen her. She was the young girl in the photo, though she was now much older. She was very surprised, of course, when I told her about the bag. After dinner we went to the police station and she got back her bag. The policeman said to me, “It’s a wonderful thing. You not only found the bag, but also the owner of the bag.”1. In the bag there was _______. A. nothing
B. a new photo and some money C. an old picture and some money
D. some dollars and a piece of paper2. The writer opened the bag because he wanted to________. A. find some money
B. find some letters C. find the owner’s photo
D. find out whose bag it was3. The writer gave the bag to ________. A. a policeman
B. his uncle
C. his aunt
D. his friend4. How many people had the dinner that evening? A. Two
D. Five5. The writer knew the young woman because _________.A. he had met her somewhere before
B. she looked like the girl in the pictureC.she often had meals with the writer
D. she was the old woman in the photo
1. C 细节题:从文章第一段的句子 There was nothing inside it except some dollars and an old photo可以看出答案是C。2. D 细节题:从文章第一段的句子I picked it up and opened it to see if I could find out the owner’s name.可以看出答案是D。3. A细节题:从文章第一段的句子 I put the photo back and took the bag to the police station.可以看出答案是A。4. C 推理题:从文章第二段的句子That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle. They had also asked a young woman to have dinner with us.可以推理出答案是C。一共四个人。5. B推理题:从文章第二段的句子 At once I remembered where I had seen her. She was the young girl in the photo,可以看出答案是B。作者认得这个年轻女子,因为她想照片里的女孩。
试题“When I was walking down t...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语和英语提示完成句子。
Ben fell into the_________(湖)when he was running along it.2.
Don"t_________ (忘记)your friends when you become rich.3.
It"s very_________(重要的)to teach children about road safely.4.
My father was not_________(生气的)with me at all.5.
1 want to_________(喝)some coffee now.6.
Though my brother is very young, he is an_________(工程师)now.7.
I hope I can fly in the sky one day, s0 1 want to be a_________(宇航员).8.
My house is not big, but it is_________(舒适的).9.
Vivian likes to listen to the_________(收音机)in the evening.10.
Many workers are_________(建造)a hospital.11.
There are many_________(座位)in the theater.12.
It was the _________(最差的)speech he had ever made.13.
There are_________(超过)40 students in the library.14.
We"re going to learn_________(课)Six today.15.
There"s going to be a football_________(比赛)next week.16.
Thank you very much for the_________(邀请).17.
It rained three_________(整整)days.18.
His father is leaving for Beijing_________(明天).19.
_________(虽然)I may fail again,1 will try lt.20.
"Calm" and "wild" have_________(相反的)meanings.21.
We should never_________(笑)at others" mistakes.22.
It is_________(需要)for older people to understand the young.23.
We can get much more_________(信息)on the Internet.24.
How much is this T-shirt?
一It"s_________(八十)yuan.25. The bus_________(车站)is on the left of this street.26.
Miss Gao is our_________(化学)teacher.
She is very kind.27.
The library is on the _________(对面的)side of the road from the school.28. After you take the_________(药),you"ll feel better soon.29. The_________(读者)want to get the writer"s autograph.30.
He wants to be a scientist in the_________(将来).
根据含义提示完成句子。1. One of my classmates is going to be a policeman when he _____ _____ (长大).2. I"d be very _____
_____ _____
(非常想听听) your opinion.3. In those days, people all _____
(过着艰苦的干活).4. Lots of people are _____
_____ (做兼职工作) jobs now.5. Our purpose is to do _____
(更多) things but use _____
(较少) time.
________ was 1998 ________ I graduated from the university.
A. It; when
B. It; that
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司St. Lucia! St. Lucia! I *heart* You! MAC Haul
I flew to the beautiful island of St. Lucia for a two day meeting last week. I was excited about going for two reasons. One, I love my job and love interacting with various personnel in my field across the region and two, St. Lucia has a MAC store!!!!Okay, okay, the island is beautiful too! But St. Lucia has a MAC store!!! And what was even better is that the hotel where I stayed was a 2 minute walk away from the Mall that housed said MAC store!! Gah!!I used the opportunity to pick up a few bits that I didn't want to take the chance ordering online along with getting a lighter shade in the MAC Matchmaster Foundation (6.0). The shade I used previously was just a tad bit too orange for me...*sigh* The 6.0 is a bit light on my chin but nothing some MSF Naturaal won't fix. The mua Nakita was extremely helpful! I remembered her from model mayhem and had that deja vu I know her from somewhere moment. And on to the goodies! Happy Sunday everyone! Have a great week!
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
My cat Bobbi has fractured his paw in 2 places and he's in a bandage so I want to look after him, so this is only going to be a quick post. Poor lil thing. I...
By& Beauty18claudia
HAIR & BEAUTY,
Hello everyone! Today I turned 22 yipee! So at the end of this post, I'll just do a quick birthday haul. For those of you who read my blog you'll already know...
By& Beauty18claudia
HAIR & BEAUTY,
On Valentine ’s Day I won this lovely prize of St Moriz goodies. I already own the mousse but now I have the lotion and the wash off tan along with a gorgeous...
By& Sammycx
HAIR & BEAUTY,
I'm a huge St. Moriz fan mostly due to the price of their products. I picked this up at my local Savers for just ?2.99. I've only ever used their mousse before...
By& Georginacallen
HAIR & BEAUTY,
Happy Tuesday!! Glad Monday is over with! I've been using St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub for about 8 months now and found it to be quite a good...
By& Kerker
HAIR & BEAUTY,
Sometimes a couple just rocks your camera.
You could swear they are secret supermodels, but instead, they are just two people crazy in love with each other...
By& Scarlettandstephen
CREATIVITY,
LIFESTYLE,
SELF EXPRESSION,
What started as an online flirt, turned into a sushi date and a proposal in the middle of Times Square.
Now Lian & Rick celebrated their wedding in the...
By& Scarlettandstephen
CREATIVITY,
LIFESTYLE,
SELF EXPRESSION,
About the author
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
2174010 pt
1822227 pt
1588314 pt
1298363 pt
remember me单句翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。 When...
阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。When I was walking down the street one day, I found a small bag on the ground. I picked it up and opened it to see if I could find out the owner’s name.There was nothing inside it except some dollars and an old photo--- a picture of a woman and a young girl about twelve years old. I put the photo back and took the bag to the police station.Before I left, the policeman wrote down my name and address.He thought the owner might want to thank me.That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle.They had also asked a young woman to have dinner with us.Her face was familiar, but I couldn’t remember where I had seen her.During our talk, the young woman happened to say that she had lost her bag that afternoon.At once I remembered where I had seen her.She was the young girl in the photo, though she was now much older.She was very surprised, of course, when I told her about the bag.After dinner we went to the police station and she got back her bag.The policeman said to me, “It’s a wonderful thing.You not only found the bag, but also the owner of the bag.”1. In the bag there was _______ .A. nothingB. a new photo and some moneyC. an old picture and some moneyD. some dollars and a piece of paper2. The writer opened the bag because he wanted to________.A. find some moneyB. find some lettersC. find the owne r’s photoD. find out whose bag it was3. The writer gave the bag to ________.A. a policemanB. his uncleC. his auntD. his friend4. The writer knew the young woman because _________.A. he had met her somewhere beforeB. she looked like the girl in the pictureC. she often had meals with the writerD. she was the old woman in the photo 
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。It was very difficult to find jobs in the northeast of England, and when John lost his job, he found it was impossible for him to get a new one.He had soon spent all his money, so he decided to go down to the south of the country.He was told that the things there were better, and that it was easier to find work.The best way to get there was by train.He went to the railway station and got into a train for the south.He was the only passenger in his compartment (车厢)when another man came in.He was carrying a gun and said to John, “Your money or your life!”“I haven’t got a penny,” John answereD. “Then why are you shaking so much?” the man with a gun asked angrily.“Because I thought you were the ticket-collector and I haven’t even got a ticket,” answered John.1. It wasn’t very
to find jobs in the northeast of England. A. difficultB. easyC. simpleD. possible2. John wanted to find a new job in the south because
.A. he had no money leftB. it was easier to find a job thereC. things were better in the south than in the northeast.D. he liked to work in the south3. He didn’t buy a ticket because
.A. he forgot to buyB. the ticket-collector didn’t find himC. he had no money to buyD. He left his money home 
阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。There was a man who had a little son.He loved him very much.Every day after work the man would come home and play with the little boy.When the man came home from work one night, he found that he had some extra work to do.And he wasn’t able to play with his little son.He wanted to give the boy something to keep him busy.So, looking around his study, he saw a magazine with a large map of the world on the cover.He got an ideA. He patiently tore the map up into pieces.Then he led his son into the dining room and spread the pieces on the table.He explained to the boy that it was a map of the word. He told the boy to put it back together and they could play together when he finished. Surely this could keep the child busy for hours, he thought.After about thirty minutes, the boy came to the man and said, “Okay, it’s finished, Dad. Can we play now?”The man was surprised, saying, “That’s amazing! How did you do that?” The boy said, “It was easy.On the back of the page was a picture of a man.When I put the man together, the whole world appeared completely.”1. Why couldn’t the man play with his son that night?A. He had to read a magazine.B. He had some extra work to do.C. He had to learn something about a map.D. He had to stay at his office for extra work.2. What did the man ask his son to do?A. To read the magazine to find the map.B. To tear the map of the world up into pieces.C. To put the pieces of the map of the world back together.D. To clean the dining room first, and then read the map of the worlD. 3. How long did it take the boy to finish the work?A. A few hours.B. About an hour.C. About half an hour.D. The whole night.4. Which of the following is TRUE about the passage?A. It’s a report about a father’s extra work.B. It’s a story between a father and his clever son.C. It’s an advertisement for the map of the worlD. D. It’s a poster about how to deal with parents’problems. 
阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Mary is getting married next Saturday.Today she asks her best friend Lucy to shop for clothes to wear at the wedding.‘So what are we looking for, Mary,’ Lucy asks. ‘Well, my parents want me to wear a traditional Chinese dress, but I prefer a more modern style.I think I’ll buy two dresses and wear them at different times on my wedding day.’ Mary answers.The girls look in many shops.At one shop, Mary tries on a Chinese-style dress.‘I like it,’ Lucy says.‘Red is a very strong color and represents love and prosperity(繁荣) for Chinese weddings.I think your parents will be pleased. ’Mary does not look happy.‘I don’t think I look good in red. I think it makes me look too od. What about this blue one?’ ‘Well, that’s a nice dre ss too, but blue is a calm color.It could help you feel calm, but I think you want a happier color for your wedding.If you don’t like red, what about orange? It represents joy and it is a good color for weddings,’ Lucy explains.After listening to Lucy’s opinions, Mary says, ‘Even though the orange dress would be the best for my wedding because it represents joy, I’ll choose the red dress because it will remind my mother of her own wedding and will make her happy.’1. What would Mary prefer to wear at the wedding?A. A Chinese dressB. A modern-style dressC. A Chinese-style suit.D. A traditional Western dress.2. Why will Mary buy two dress?A. Because she is greedy(贪心的).B. Because she likes shopping so much.C. Because she has lots of money. D. Because she wants to keep her parents and herself happy.3. What is good about the blue dress?A. It makes Mary look young.B. It represents love and prosperity.C. It will keep Mary calm.D. It will make Mary happier.4. What is the passage about?A. Different colors for different situations.B. How color affects one’s moods.C. Mary’s choice for a wedding dress.D. Mary’s and her mother’s preferences. 
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。A passenger (乘客) told an air hostess (空姐) that he needed a cup of water to take medicine when the plane just took off.She told him that she would bring him the
soon.Twenty minutes
, when the passenger’s ring for service sounded, the air hostess realized it at once.She was kept so busy that she
to bring him the water.Therefore, the passenger was held up (延迟) to take his medicine.She hurried over to him with a cup of water, but he
it.In the following hours on the flight,
time the air hostess passed the passenger, she would ask him with a smile
he needed help or not.But the passenger never
her words.When he was going to get off the
, the passenger asked the air hostess to hand him the passengers’ booklet (意见簿).She was very
.She knew that he would write down sharp words, which might make her
with a smile she handed it to him.Off the plane, she
the booklet, and cracked a smile, for the passenger put it, “On the flight, you asked me if I needed help for twelve times
.How can I refuse
twelve sincere smiles?”That’s right! It was the twelve smiles of the air hostess that touched (感动) the passenger
and of course she wouldn’t lose her job!1.A. milk
C. coffee
D. water2.A. late
D. after3.A. remembered
B. forgot
C. wanted
D. learned4.A. accepted
C. refused
D. received5.A. some
B. either
C. another
D. each6.A. why