请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场仙境之桥 音乐课 老师带领孩子们唱的歌_百度知道
仙境之桥 音乐课 老师带领孩子们唱的歌
就是孩子和孩子一起唱的哪个版本,谢谢。我想要那几首歌的电影版本
提问者采纳
re the only one who knows that)St we be friends?Why can&#39?Why can' down in ChinatownI called you but you could not look aroundWhy can&#39?I know you&#39?I&#39, things are gonna get easierOoh-t we ableTo see the signs that we missedAnd try to turn the tablesNow the story're the only one who knows that)Sll get it all doneSome dayWhen your head is much lighterSome day?Why can't we be friends, somehowgonna make it allright but not right nowI know you've always needed to saySo we could end up stringingNow the story't we be friends?The color of your skin don's wrongjust as long asyou know that someday I willSll get brighterOoh-ll get it together and we's wrongjust as long asyou know that someday I willSomeday, yeahWe&#39?Why can't matter to meAs long as we can live in harmonyWhy can't have you in the Mafia----------------------------------------------SomedayHow the hell did we wind up like thisWhy weren't we be friends?I seen you 'll get it all doneSome dayWhen your head is much lighterSt we be friends?Why can&#39?I seen you walkin't we be friends, things are gonna get easierOoh-re the only one who knows that)[Solo]How the hell did we wind up like thisWhy weren's played out like thisJust like a paperback novelLets rewrite an ending that fitsInstead of a hollywood horrorNothin&#39, some dayWe't we be friends, things'll put it together and we'll be brighterOoh-oo child, some dayWe're wondering when(You'll get it all doneSome dayWhen your head is much lighterSre wondering when(You&#39, things'll get brighterO-o-h child things are gonna get easierO-o-h child things &#39?Why can&#39, things are gonna get easierOoh-re wondering when(You't we be friends?Why can&#39, yeahWe't we be friends?Sometimes I don&#39?Why can'll be brighterOoh-re wondering when(You're wondering whenWell i hoped that since we'm talking aboutWhy can&#39?Why can&#39?Why can&#39?Why can&#39, things't we be friends, yeahWe's wrongjust as long asyou know that someday I willSre wondering when----------------------------------------------O-o-h childO-o-h child things are gonna get easierO-o-h child things 's played out like thisJust like a paperback novelLets rewrite an ending that fitsInstead of a hollywood horrorNothin't we be friends, things's spentWhy can&#39?Why can&#39, somehowgonna make it allright but not right nowI know you't we be friends, yeahWe're here anywayWe could end up sayingThings we'll be brighterSre working for the CIAthey wouldn&#39, somehowgonna make it allright but not right nowI know you&#39, things are gonna be easierOoh-re the only one who knows that)I know you'll walk in the rays of a beautiful sunSome dayWhen the world is much brighterOoh-oo child?Why can'd kinda like to be the Presidentso I can show you how your money&#39?Why can&#39, some day, things'll walk in the rays of a beautiful sunSome dayWhen the world is much brighterOoh-ll put it together and we're the only one who knows that)I know you&#39?Why can&#39?Why can't we be friends, things't we be friends, somehowgonna make it allright but not right nowNickelbackI know you't we ableTo see the signs that we missedAnd try to turn the tablesI wish you&#39, things are gonna get easierOoh-round for a long long timeI really &#39?Why can&#39?Why can're wondering when(You&#39?Why can'd unclench your fistsAnd unpack your suitcaseLately there'll be brighterRight nowYou just wait and see how things are gonna beRight now电影里的版本找不到;re wondering when(You're the only one who knows that)St we be friends?Why can't we be friendsWhy can't we be friendsWhy can'membered you when you drink my wineWhy can&#39,ll get brighterOoh-t we be friends?I bring my money to the welfare lineI see you standing in it every timeWhy can&#39,不过电影中的插曲很好听Keep Your Mind Wide Ot speak too brightbut yet I know what I's been too much of thisDont think its too lateNothin'll walk in the rays of a beautiful sunSome dayWhen the world is much brighterSome day, things are gonna be easierOoh-oo child, somehowgonna make it allright but not right nowI know you'll be brighterSome day, somehowgonna make it allright but not right nowI know you&#39?Why can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
仙境之桥的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求电影《仙境之桥》里面的几首歌_百度知道
求电影《仙境之桥》里面的几首歌
那首是Why we can&#39.better way,一首是老师弹钢琴,还有一首是两个主角一起去丛林里搭建那个木屋时的背景音乐,女声唱的.,一首是什么;t be friend我知道,还有一首是someday,求这几首歌谢谢.,还有两次是老师弹吉他.,我只听出了这几个词..什么老师和同学一起唱的有三次
提问者采纳
m finally gonna let go  &#39; gasoline and countin&#39;m still hangin&#39.songtaste,你听听;s the nearest beer  And they don&#39; out of state plates  They ask me how far into /song/750937/" target="_blank">http://m gonna get out of here someday  Now my brother went to college cause he played football  I&#39; station on the interstate  Pumpin&#39;Cause I know there&#39.t even know that there&#39;s a town around here  Someday I&#39;ll put her on that interstate and never look back  <a href=" round cause I&#39;s low and sleek and black  Someday I&#39  someday  歌词  There ain&#39;s a better way  And I wanna know what&#39, she&#39;t a lot that you can do in this town  You drive down to the lake and then you turn back around  You go to school and you learn to read and write  So you can walk into the county bank and sign away your life  I work at the fillin&#39://s over that rainbow  I&#39;m a little bit small  I got me a /song/750937/
去看看吧  Learned From You  Try  Right Here  A Place For Us  Keep Your Mind Wide Open  Another Layer  Into The Forest  The Battle  这些全是仙境之桥中的歌曲, and where&#39
提问者评价
好吧,谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
仙境之桥的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁就是仙境之桥中的那首歌_百度知道
就是仙境之桥中的那首歌
Someday I&#39.I got me a 67 Cs the nearest beer.Someday.So you can walk into the county bank and sign away your life.I wanna know what&#39.Drive down to the lake and then you turn back around.They ask me how far into Memphis girl.Someday I&#39.Ss lowm gonna s a better way.I wanna know what&#39;m finally gonna let go.Someday I&#39,I&#39, she&#39;m finally gonna let go.I know there&#39, and where&#39;m gonna get station on the Interstate.Go to school and learn to read and write.They don&#39, someday.I know there&#39.Now my brother went to college cause he plays football.I&#39; out of state plates麻烦翻译一下
在线翻译的都特死板
甚至想呕吐这就是仙境之桥中的那首someday的歌词There ain&#39;ll put her on the Interstate and never look back.Pumpin&#39;t a lot that youm gonna get out of here someday.I&#39;t even know that there&#39.I work at the fillin&#39; gasoline and countin&#39;s a better way.Me I never even got through High School at all
某天。 去的I上午离开这里某天。 I得到了我67 Chevy。
总有一天。 在fillin驻地的I工作在跨境。
我想知道这到底是怎么结束的彩虹。 我从未甚而穿过高中的Me。 对学校的Go和学会读和写。
所以你可以走到县银行并签署了你的生活。
我知道有一个更好的方法。 They多远在哪里要求我入孟菲斯女孩和是淡啤酒。第二种那里不是很多。
我得到了我。 Someday我最后放弃。
开车到湖边,我终于要放手。 Someday,我终于要放手。
去学校学习读和写,然后你回头。 They甚而不知道有镇周围。
我要离开这里吧。 Someday我最后放弃,她是低和光滑和黑的, 去的I上午离开这里某天。 I知道有一个更好的方式,永不回头。
总有一天我会让她在州际。 I想要知道什么结束那条彩虹,你可以在这个小镇,黑色的。
他们甚至不知道那里的一个小镇。 Someday,最近的啤酒,有一天. Now我的兄弟去他踢橄榄球的学院起因。
我知道有一个更好的方法,光滑。
我甚至从来没有得到了中学,
我要离开这里吧。 Someday我在跨境投入她和不会回顾。
总有一天。 现在我哥哥去上大学。
总有一天。 I知道有一个更好的方式。
我想知道这到底是怎么结束的彩虹。 I想要知道什么结束那条彩虹。
总有一天:没有很多您能在这个镇里做。
“汽油和countin Pumpin州的盘子。 我工作的站在州际公路fillin。 去的I上午离开这里一些,因为他踢足球,她是低67雪佛兰。 下来Drive到湖您然后转得回去给你两种。
他们问我如何到孟菲斯的女孩。
我要离开这里。 So您能走入县银行和放弃您的生活。 Pumpin在状态板材外面的汽油和countin
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
仙境之桥的相关知识
其他1条回答
终有一天在这座小镇无所事事开车到湖边又折返去学校学拼写阅读然后就去银行签下琐碎人生的契约 我在州际公路的汽油站工作加着油 数车牌游客们向我打听着“孟菲斯美女号”还有多远,附近哪儿又有啤酒这小镇于他们视若无物终有一天我将要远走我知道美好的一切都在远方去一探彩虹的尽头我终有一天要离开终有一天 我哥哥踢着足球去了大学而我却连高中都没毕业我67年的雪佛兰羚羊 乌溜溜闪着光终有一天我要驾着它一去不返 终有一天我将要远走我知道美好的一切都在远方去一探彩虹的尽头我终有一天要离开我终有一天要离开终有一天 终有一天
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁仙境之桥插曲someday_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 someday iu 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信