Those shoes are justcite them right pdf,I will( )them

Access denied | relationships.blurtit.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (relationships.blurtit.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (7838-ua98).扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
---Look at those shoes, Mike!
---Wow! They look very cool, but I wonder ________.
A.how much are they
B.how much do they cost
C.if my parents will buy them for me
D.that my parents will buy them for me
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
if既可以引导宾语从句又可以引导状语从句。if充当宾语从句的连接词时,相当于whether,词义为“是否”,遵循宾语从句的时态规则,可根据语境选择任何时态;
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码亲子口语―― ――就寝 一、 亲子口语――就寝 Bedtime1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. I'm sleepy.我困了。 It's time to go to bed / sleep.It's time for bed.该上床了。 Let's spread out the futon. 铺床吧。 Hurry up and go to sleep.快点睡觉。 I set the alarm clock for eight.把闹钟定在 8 点了。 Wake me up at seven tommorrow.明天 7 点叫醒我。 Sweat dreams.做个好梦。 You're pretending to be asleep.你在装睡啊! Were you sleeping?你睡着了吗?14. But it's still early. 但是现在还很早啊。 15. Don’t stay up late. 不要太晚睡。 16. But, daddy, I’ not sleepy. 可是, m 爸, 我还不想睡。 17. Well, honey, turn off the light, lie down and go to sleep. 嗯,亲爱的, (现在)把电灯关了,躺下来睡觉。 18. Let’s go to sleep/bed. 让我们去睡觉。 19. It’s time to go sleepy-bye. 睡觉时见到了。 20. Time for bed. 该上床了。 21. It’s time to go to bed. 该上床了。 22. You need to go to bed, period. 你需要上床了, 睡觉时 见到了。 23. No more discussion, you’ going to bed now. 不要再 re 讨论了,现在你需要上床了。 24. You know that when I say it’ bedtime, I’ not going s m to change my mind. 你知道,当我说睡觉时间到了,110. It's time to have a nap.该午休了。 11. I want to take a nap.我真想睡个午觉。 12. Come on baby. Throw your arms around my neck. 宝 贝,来搂住妈妈的脖子。 13. Jenny, you should go to bed now. 珍妮,该睡了。 我就不打算改变主意了。 25. No more of your stories. You need to go to bed now. 不要再找理由了。现在你需要上床睡觉了。 Nightie-night, sleep tight.晚安,好好睡。 26. Sweet dreams. 做个好梦。 27. The land of dreams awaits you. 梦乡在等你。 28. Maybe the Tooth Fairy will come tonight. 也许牙仙 今晚回来。5.I can't stand the beeping sound.我真受不了那种哔哔 的响声。6. 7. 8. 9.What time is it now?现在几点了? It's already 8 o'clock.已经 8 点了。 It can't be that time already.怎么已经是这个钟点了? It must be wrong. 一定是弄错了。10. Oh, no. I've overslept. I'm going to be late. 啊,糟糕, 我睡过头了,我要迟到了。 11. You shouldn't have stayed up so late.你不应该那么晚亲子口语―― ――Getting up 起床 二、 亲子口语――------A..闹钟响了 闹钟响了 1. 2. 3. 4. Did the alarmclock go off?闹钟响了吗? Did the alarm clock ring?闹钟响了吗? Why didn't the alarm go off? 闹钟为什么没响呢? I heard the alarm. 我听到闹钟响了。2才睡。 12. Did you stay up late last night?昨晚你熬夜了? 13. When did you go to bed last night?你昨晚什么时候睡 觉的? 14. I'm a night person. 我是个“夜猫子”。 15. I never get up early on Sundays.星期天我从来不早起。 16. I'm not a morning person.我不是一个能早起的人。 17. Are you awake?你醒了吗? 18. I'm not quite awake.我还没有清醒。11. Let me sleep on for ten minutes.让我再睡 10 分钟。 12. I want to stay in bed for another half an hour.我真想在 床上多睡半个小时。 13. It's still early.时间还早呢。------B.赖床 赖床 1. It's time to get up.该起床了。 2. Get up soon.快点儿起床! 3. Time to get up / wake up 该起床了。 4. Wake up,sleepyhead.?起床,懒鬼。 5. Get up, lazy bones!起床,懒虫。 6. Rise and shine!旭日东升,光彩夺目!(意:该起床了) 7. Get up! Or you will be late.你再不起床就要迟到了! 8. It's already late.已经晚了。 9. I don't wanna get up.真不想起。 10. Ten more minutes,mom.妈妈,再让我多睡 10 分钟。314. It's too early for getting up. 现在起床还太早。 15. It just 6:30 A.M.现在才 6:30。 16. But you are always too slow.可是你总是慢吞吞的。 17. I'm still sleepy.我还困着呢! 18. I'm still yawning.我还打哈欠呢。 19. Get up quickly, or you'll be late.快点儿起床,否则你会 迟到的。 ------C.睡得好么 睡得好么? 睡得好么 1. It’s almost time to get up. 该起床了。 2. Wake up, sleepyhead. 起床,小懒鬼。 3. Time to get going. 出发的时间到了。 4. We need to get moving. 我们要赶快行动。 5. It’s already late. 已经迟啦。 6. Are you still lazing around? 你还赖床吗? 7. Is David up yet? 大卫起床了吗? 8. He is still in bed。他还没起床。 9. Inside, I... I couldn't get him up!在里面, 我没办法叫醒 他! 10. Are you awake?你醒了吗? 11. I am now. 我刚醒。 12. I am awake.我醒了. 13. I'm not quite awake. 我还没有清醒过来。 14. Did you sleep well? 睡好了吗? 15. Did you sleep well last night?昨晚睡好了吗? 16. Yes,I slept very well.嗯,睡得挺好。 17. No,I couldn't fall asleep.哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。418. I'm still sleepy. / I'm still drowsy.我还困着呢。 19. I'm still yawning.我还在打呵欠呢。 20. Did you have a bad night?晚上睡得不好吗? 21. You were snoring last night.昨天晚上你打呼噜了。 22. Did I keep you up?影响你睡觉了吗? 23. Maybe I was too tired. 我也许太累了。 24. Ahh, I feel dizzy.啊,我觉得头昏脑涨的。 25. I yawn and stretch. 我打呵欠伸懒腰。 26. You finally got up.你终于起来了。 27. Rise and shine! 快起床吧! 28. You better hurry. 29. It’s time to get dressed. 该穿衣服啦。 30. It’s already 8 o’clock.已经八点了。------D.做梦 做梦 1. Did you have a dream?做梦了吗? 2. who did you dream of?梦见谁呢? 3. What did you dream about last night?你昨夜梦到了什 么? 4. Ohh, I was having such a good dream!哦,我做了这么 好的梦! 5. I had a nightmare.我做了个可怕的梦。 6. I've been dreaming all the night.我一直在做梦。 7. Do you dream often?你常做梦吗? 8. There are too many problems on your mind.你的心事 太多了。 9. Ohh, I was having such a good dream!哦,我做了这么 好的梦! 10. Oh, what a curious dream I had! 哦!我做了个好奇怪 的梦呀!511. You were snoring last night.昨天晚上你打呼噜了。 12. Did I keep you up?影响你睡觉了吗? 13. Maybe I was too tired.我也许太累了。 14. I feel dizzy.我觉得头晕。 15. I yawn and stretch.我打呵欠伸懒腰。 16. Let's fold up the futon/Fold up your bedding.让我们把 被子叠好。------E 做噩梦 nightmare 1. It was just a nightmare. Nightmares aren’t real. They are like playing pretend.那只是个噩梦。噩梦不是真的。 它们就像玩假装游戏。 2. Everyone has nightmares. Mommy and Daddy have them sometimes too.每个人都做噩梦,妈妈和爸爸也 会做噩梦。 3. There’s nothing to be scared of.没有什么可害怕的。 4. I know it must have been scary, but it’s all over now. 我知道它很让你害怕,但是已经都过去了。 5. Are you feeling better now?你现在觉得好点了吗? 6. We’re right in the next room.我们就在隔壁房间。8. I didn't fall asleep until five o'clock. 我五点才睡着。 9. I'm a night person.我是个夜猫子。 10. I never get up early.我从来没有早起过。 11. I'm not a morning person. 我不是早起的人。------G.起床后 起床后 ------F.熬夜 熬夜 1. You left the light on.你一直没关灯啊。 2. You shouldn't have stayed up so late. 你不应该那么晚 才睡。 3. Did you stay up late last night?昨晚你熬夜了? 4. When did you fall asleep? 你几点睡着的? 5. When did you go to bed last night? 你昨晚几点睡的? 6. I'm not sure. 我也说不好。 7. I stayed up the whole night.我一夜没睡着。61.Let's fold up the futon/Fold up your bedding.把被子叠 好。2. 3. 4. 5.Let's put the futon away. 把被子收起来吧。 Draw the curtains.拉开窗帘. Brush your teeth.刷刷牙。 Comb your hair.梳梳头。亲子口语―― ――Getting Dressed 穿 三、 亲子口语―― 着 1. 2. 3.Peter, take off your pajamas. 彼得,把睡衣脱掉。 What should I wear today? 我今天要穿什么? It’s chilly outside, so don’t forget to put on your jacket. 外面有点冷,把外套穿上。11. These shoes don’t match.这两只鞋子不是一双。 12. These shoes don’t go together. 这两只鞋子不是一双。 13. Are those shoes pinching your toes? 那双鞋子挤脚 吗? 14. Do you know how to tie your shoelaces yet? 你知道 怎么系你的鞋带吗? 15. What do you want to wear today?今天你想穿什么? 16. What do you feel like wearing today?今天你想穿什 么? 17. It’s too cold for short sleeves.今天穿短袖太冷了。 1. Is this shirt too tight?这件衬衫太紧吗? 2. Here’ a pretty little shirt for you.这件漂亮的小衣服是 s 给你的。 3. How did your clothes get so dirty?你的衣服怎么会这 么脏?74. 5. 6. 7.How’s the shirt? 这件衬衫看起来如何? Son, it looks great on you. 儿子,你看起来很帅。 Hurry up and get dressed. 快点换衣服。 You put your shoes on wrong. 你把鞋子穿错了。Put on shoes8.You’ve got your shoes on the wrong way. 你把鞋子 穿错了。9.You’ve got your right shoe on your left foot, and the left shoe on the right foot.你把右脚的鞋子穿在左脚 上,把左脚的鞋子穿在右脚上了。10. Those shoes are on wrong. 鞋子穿错了。 4. You look smashing! 你看起来好极了! 5. It’s not really your look. 看起来都不像你了。 6. Red is definitely your colour. 红色是很适合你的颜色。 7. What a neat outfit!你穿得漂亮极了! 8. You’re dressed nicely! 你穿得漂亮极了! 9. Come on, we need to get these pants on. 来吧,我们需 要把这些裤子穿上。 10.Did you outgrow these pants already? Wow, you’re growing fast. 你已经比裤子长得快啦? 喔,你长得真快。 11.Y you can’t wear them today. 你把 裤子脱掉,你今天不能穿它们。 12.Your pants are on backwards.你的裤子穿反了。 13.Straighten out your legs. 把你的腿伸出来。 14.Put your legs straighten out.把你的腿伸出来。815.Stretch your legs. Don’t bend over.把腿伸直。不要弯 腿。 16.I can’t get your pants on with your legs like that. 你把 腿那样我没法给你穿裤子。 17.Lift up your leg. 把腿抬起来。 18.Put your foot through here.把你的脚穿过这里。 19.Put your foot through this opening. 把你的脚穿过这里。 20.Now your other foot/leg.现在另一支脚/腿。 21.First put your arm through the sleeve, now put your head through.先把你的胳膊伸进袖子, 现在把你的脑袋钻出来。 22.Your sweater is on backwards. 你的羊毛衫穿反了。 23.You have your sweater on backwards. 你的羊毛衫穿反 了。 24.Your sweater is inside-out.你把羊毛衫里朝外穿了。 25.You have your sweater on inside-out. 你把羊毛衫里朝 外穿了。 26.Put your hand through the sleeve. Now the other one. 把 你的手穿过袖子。现在另外一只。 27.Your right arm goes in the right sleeves.你的右手放到 右边的袖子里。 28.Now put your other arm in the other sleeve.现在把你的 另一个胳膊放到另一只袖子里。 29.Your little finger is let me get it out. 你的小手指卡在袖子里了,让我帮 你弄出来。 30.Take your clothes off/take off your clothes.脱衣服。 31.Let me button up your shirt. 让我帮你把衬衫扣起来。 32.Your shirt is buttoned up wrong. 你的衬衫纽扣扣错了。 33.Will you button up the coat by yourself? 你会自己把外9套扣好吗? 34.Unbutton your shirt. 把你的衬衫纽扣解开。 35.Z it’ cold out. 把你的夹克衫的拉链 s 拉上,天气冷了。 36.Unzip your jacket. 把你的夹克衫的拉链拉开。------选衣服 选衣服 1. It's time to get dressed.该穿衣服了。 2. Hurry up and get dressed.快换衣服。 3. Why does it take an hour to get dressed.为什么穿衣服 花一个小时? 4. Take your clothes off./Take off your clothes. 脱衣服。 5. Now put on your sweater/trousers/shoes/coat/cap.现在 穿上毛衣/裤子/鞋子/外套/帽子。 6. What do you want to wear today? 今天想穿什么? 7. what would you like to wear today?今天想穿什么衣 物? 8. What should I wear?穿什么好呢? 9. I'm thinking about what to wear.我在考虑穿什么衣服. 10. The red one. 穿红的吧。 11. I could not decide whether to wear shorts or a dress。 12. 我还没决定到底是穿短裤还是穿套装. 13. Why don't you put on this skirt?为什么不穿上这条裙 子呢? 14. How about this shirt?这件衬衫怎么样? 15. Try these sunglasses.试试这副太阳镜吧。 16. Son,it looks great on you.儿子,你看起来很帅。 17. This shirt doesn't go with those pants.这件上衣和裤子 不搭配。 18. These shoes don't match.鞋不配对。1019. Is this shirt too tight?这件衬衫太紧了吧? 20. Look, you have a hole in your shirt.看,你的衬衫上有个 洞。 21. You tore these pants and you can't wear them today.你 的裤子弄破了,今天不能穿了。 22. You can't go out without shoes.(不穿鞋)不许出去. 23. Are those shoes pinching your toes?鞋挤脚吗? 24. Your shoes are worn out.你的鞋穿坏了。 25. Your shoes have holes in them.你的鞋子破了。 26. Did you outgrow these pants already?Wow,you're growing fast.裤子已经穿不了了?哇,你长得真快. 27. How did your clothes get so dirty?衣服怎么弄得这么 脏? 28. The toothpaste dropped on my shorts.牙膏不小心沾到 我的裤子上了! 29. Oh,dear,go get another pair.I'll help you change your shorts.哦,亲爱的,快去拿另一条裤子,我会帮你换 上新裤子。 30. Here's a pretty little shirt for you.这件漂亮的小衬衫是 给你的. 31. You have sports today.Don't forget to put on your jogging suit and sneakers.今天有体育课,别忘了穿运 动衣和运动鞋。 32. Today is Monday. You're supposed to put on your school uniform.今天是星期一,必须穿校服。 33. Where are my clothes for tomorrow?你把我明天要穿 的衣服收到哪了? 34. They're in the bedroom closet. (on the couch)在卧室的 柜子里(抽屉里) (沙发上) 35. You can't miss it! 你不可能找不到的!1136. Mom, I want to wear my skirt/dress. 妈妈我想穿裙子。 37. It's cold today.You'd better put on your pants.今天太冷 了,还是穿裤子吧。 38. The temperature is lower today. Put on/wear more clothes. 今天降温,多穿件衣服。 39. Take a vest with you.带上马甲。 40. Take extra clothes with you. 多带点儿衣服。 41. It's chilly outside,so don't forget to put on your jacket.外 面有点凉,把外套穿上。 42. It's too cold for short sleeves.穿短袖太冷了。 43. Don't go barefoot indoors.别在屋里赤脚。 44. Don't wear sandals outdoors.别穿凉鞋出门。 45. Wrap a scarf around your neck.围一条围巾。 ------穿衣服 穿衣服------a。Putting 。on a Shirt 穿上一件衬衫------b.穿上一条裤子 一双鞋 穿上一条裤子/一双鞋 穿上一条裤子 1. Lift up your leg.抬腿. 2. Step into your pants/shoes,then pull them up.把脚伸 进裤子/鞋子里,然后提上来。 3. Fasten the waistband and zip up the fly.系紧腰带并拉 上拉链。 4. Slip a belt through the belt loops and buckle it.将皮带 一端插入皮带环中并扣好扣环. 5. Straighten out your legs.把腿伸直。 6. Don't bend your legs.别弯腿。 7. I can't get your pants on with your legs like that.你的腿 那样我没法给你穿上裤子。 8. Lace your shoes and then you tie the laces.穿上鞋带,然 后系紧。121. First put your arm through the sleeve.Now the other one. 把胳膊伸进衣袖中,另一只胳膊。 2. First slip your arms into the sleeves.把胳膊伸进衣袖中。 3. Button the shirt and the cuffs.扣上衬衫的钮扣和袖口。 4. Straighten your collar.拉直衣领。 5. Tuck your shirt into your pants.将衬衫塞进裤子里。 6. Unbutton your shirt.解开衬衫。 7. Zip up your jacket,it's cold out.拉上夹克拉锁,外面冷。 8. Let me button up your shirt.让我来给你扣上衬衫。 9. Will you button up the coat by yourself?自己把外套扣 上,好吗? 10. Snap your collar toghter.扣好衣领的按扣。 11. Clasp your collar toghter.钩住衣领的扣环。 ------C.穿错了 穿错了 1. Stand still./sit still. 站好/坐好。 2. You've got your shoes on the wrong way.鞋穿得不对。 3. Those shoes are on wrong.鞋穿得不对。 4. The left on the right.右鞋穿在左脚上了。 5. Do you know how to tie your shoelaces yet.还知道怎么 系鞋带吗? 6. Your shirt is buttoned up wrong.衬衫钮扣扣错了。 7. Your pants are on backwards.裤子穿反了。(意:前面穿 到后面了) 8. Your sweater is inside-out.毛衣穿反了。(意:里面露在 外面了) 9. It's upside down.上下颠倒了。 10. You can dress yourself.你能自己穿衣服。13亲子口语―― ――清洁篇 四、 亲子口语――清洁篇------A.洗澡篇 洗澡篇 1. It's time for your bath.到洗澡的时间了。 2. You need to have a bath.你得洗个澡了 3. The bath is ready.洗澡水准备好了。 4. I'm taking a shower / bath.我在洗澡。 5. Mommy's scrubbing the bathtub.妈妈在刷澡盆。 6. Let's prepare all the stuffs we will need for the bath. washcloth,towels,bath tub,clean clothes.我们先准备一 下洗澡要用到的东西。洗澡小毛巾,毛巾,澡盆,干 净衣服. 7. which toys would you like to play with?你想玩哪个玩 具? 8. You can pick a couple of toys and trow them into the bath tub.你可以选几个玩具,把他们仍进澡盆里。 9. You stay in the bed and undress yourself.你呆在床上脱 衣服。 10. I am preparing water for you.我去倒水 11. Let me check the water temperature.让我试试水温。 12. It feels just right!正合适。 13. Ok, you can get into the bath now.好,你可以进去了。 14. Do you feel cozy in the warm water?你觉得舒服吗? 15. Let me wash behind your ears, armpits, under the chin, around the neck. 16. 让我给你洗耳朵后面,腋窝,下巴底下,脖子。 17. Rub your little hands against each other.Rub them hard! 用力搓搓你的小手!1418. Now,Let me tip your head back and wash your hair.把 头向后仰,让我帮你洗洗头。 19. Wash your hair with shampoo and the rest of your body with soap.用香波洗头并用肥皂洗身体其它部分。 20. Rinse off with water.然后用水冲洗。 21. Ok,let me dry off your hair. 把头发擦干 22. Look at the water blasting out of the showerhead!看,水 从喷头里哗哗地流出来。 23. now,you can play with your toys for a little while longer. 现在,你可以玩一会儿玩具 24. call me when you want to get out the bath.想出来时叫 我 25. what a mess you‘ve made!弄得好乱! 26. The water is getting cold.水就要变凉了。 27. you have to get out of bath.你得出来了。 28. Let me wrap a towel around you.用毛巾把你裹起来。 29. Dry you off with a towel.用毛巾把你擦干 30. Go get your bathrobe in the closet/wardrobe.从衣橱里 把你的浴袍拿出来 31. The bath is ready.洗澡水准备好了。 32. Be careful. The floor is slippery.小心,地板很滑。 33. Mom, there isn't any hot water.妈,没有热水。 34. Turn on the shower.把莲蓬头打开。 35. It's getting cold.水越来越冷了。 36. Ok. I'll check the heater. Dry yourself with the towel first.好,我来看看热水器。你先用毛巾把身体擦干。 37. If you never take a bath, other children won't want to play with you.如果你总不洗澡,其他孩子就不肯和你 一起玩了。 38. You got mud all over. Go take a bath.你弄得身上都是15泥。去洗个澡吧。 39. Let's take a bath now.现在让我们洗澡吧。 40. We will get water ready first.我们先准备水。 41. Let mummy test/check the water, hot or cold. The water is just OK/It feels just right.让妈妈试一下水温,热还 是冷。水温正好。 42. It's bath time. Let's undress first.洗澡时间到了。 先脱衣 服。 43. It's time for your bath.到洗澡的时间了 44. Let's make you nice and clean. I'll help you. Now take your clothes off.让我们使你变得漂亮又干净。我会帮 助你的。现在把衣服脱掉。 45. Mummy is scrubbing the bathtub.妈妈在刷澡盆。 46. Go get your bathrobe in the closet/wardrobe.从衣橱里 把你的浴袍拿出来。 47. Let's prepare all the stuffs we will need for the bath: washcloth, towels, bathtub, clean clothes.我们先准备一 下洗澡用到的东西:洗澡小毛巾,毛巾,澡盆,干净 衣服。 48. Let's have a shower. Take off your clothes yourself, and don't forget put on your little slippers.我们要冲淋裕了。 自己脱衣服,不要忘记换上拖鞋。 49. Which toys would you like to play with?你想玩哪个玩 具? 50. You stay in the bed and undress yourself.你呆在床上脱 衣服。 51. I am preparing water for you.我去倒水 52. Let me check the water temperature.让我试试水温。 53. It feels just right!正合适。 54. Ok, you can get into the bath now.好,你可以进去了。1655. You can pick a couple of toys and throw them into the bathtub.你可以选几个玩具,把它们扔进澡盆里。 56. First wash your neck and then your arm, back, tummy, your leg, your feet. Last wash your bottom.先洗你的脖 子,然后是胳膊、后背、肚子、腿、脚。最后洗一下 你的小屁股。 57. Wash your body so you don't miss any parts. Start from your neck and go down to your toes.洗洗你的小身体, 不要漏掉任何地方。从你的脖子洗到你的脚趾。 58. Let me wash behind your ears, armpits, under the chin, around the neck.让我给你洗耳朵后面,腋窝,下巴底 下,脖子。 59. Rub your little hands against each other.Rub them hard! 用力搓搓你的小手! 60. Now,Let me tip your head back and wash your hair.把 头向后仰,让我帮你洗洗头。 61. Wash your hair with shampoo and the rest of your body with soap.用香波洗头并用肥皂洗身体其它部分。 62. Rine off with water.然后用水冲洗。 63. Ok,let me dry off your hair. 把头发擦干 64. Look at the water blasting out of the showerhead!看,水 从喷头里哗哗地流出来。 65. Turn around please, I'll wash you back.请转过去,我要 给你洗后背了。 66. Don't splash.不要把水溅出来。 67. Be careful not to get the water into your eyes or ears.小 心,不要把水弄到眼睛和耳朵里。 68. You are padding in the bath.你在澡盆里戏水玩。 69. Let's smear some lotion to your body.让我们抹一点护 肤液在你身上。1770. Lather up really well. 搓起泡。 71. Use the bath sponge to scrub your body.用洗澡球擦洗 身体。 72. Hold the shower head, rinse your body.拿着淋浴头,冲 洗你的身子。 73. Are you warm enough? 你暖和吗? 74. Do you feel cozy/comfortable in the warm water? 你觉 得舒服吗? 75. Now, you can play with your toys for a little while longer.现在,你可以玩一会儿玩具。 76. Call me when you want to get out the bath.想出来时叫 我。 77. The water is getting cold, you have to get out of bath.水 就要变凉了,你得出来了。 78. If you stay in that bathtub any longer, you'll shrivel up into a prune.如果你再呆在水里, 你要皱成一个干果了。 79. We will come out, are you ready?我们要出来了,你准 备好了吗? 80. It is time to get out of the tub.该从澡盆里出来了。 81. Go get your bathrobe in the closet/wardrobe.从衣橱里 把你的浴袍拿出来。 82. Put on your pajamas.穿上睡袍。 83. Let me wrap a towel around you.让我用毛巾把你裹起 来。 84. Dry you off with a towel.用毛巾把你擦干。 85. The towel is soft and warm, mummy will dry you from top to toe.这条毛巾柔软又温暖, 妈妈要用它把你从头 到脚擦干。 86. Dry yourself. Don’t catch a cold.擦干,别感冒了。------B.洗头发 洗头发 1. You need to wash your hair or it will start to smell.你需 要洗头发了,否则它要开始发臭了。 2. Close your eyes. I'm going to wet your hair.闭上眼睛, 我要弄湿你的头发。 3. It’ not too hot. Here I'm going to put some shampoo on s your head.现在我要在你头上涂上洗发水了。 4. Now, are you ready? Close your eyes really tight.现在, 你准备好了吗?把眼睛闭紧。 5. Let me tip your head back and wash your hair.把头向后 仰,让我帮你洗头发。 6. Ok, let me dry off your hair.把头发擦干。 7. The shampoo is not supposed to sting your eyes.这种洗 发水应该不会刺激眼睛的。 8. It’s no big deal if you get water in your eyes.如果你把18 水弄到眼睛里,并没有什么大碍。 9. Rinse the shampoo off your hair.给你清晰头发。 10. Let me rinse your hair.我给你清洗头发。 11. Your hair is all done.你的头发洗好了。 12. Let’s me dry your hair.让我给你擦干头发。6. There are bubbles on your face. Rinse off.你脸上还有 泡沫呢。清洗掉。 7. Comb/Brush your hair.梳头。------D.洗手 洗手Washing your hands1. One must wash his hands before meals to avoid diseases. ------C.洗脸 洗脸 1. Mom, the toothpaste dropped on my shorts.妈,牙膏不 小心沾到我裤子上了。 2. Oh, dear, go get another pair. I'll help you change your shorts.哦,亲爱的,快去拿另一条裤子,我会帮你换 上新裤子。 3. Brush your teeth.刷牙 4. Wash your face.洗脸 5. I'm going to scrub your face.我要给你洗脸啦。19为了避免病从口入,饭前要洗手。 2. Before you have breakfast/lunch/dinner, you should wash your hands first.吃饭前先洗手。 3. Wash your hands before dinner.吃饭前先洗手 4. Wait a minute please, mommy will get the water and soap for you.等一下,妈妈去拿水和香皂。 5. Here they are.拿来了 6. Where is your handkerchief?你的手绢在哪里? 7. Now, put your hands into the water.把你的手放进水里。 8. Do you feel cool? 是不是觉得很凉啊? 9. Wet your hands and put on the soap.把手弄湿,然后抹 香皂。 10. Rub your hands together. Look, here come the bubbles. 两只手互相撮一撮,瞧,泡沫处来了。 11. Look! The bubbles are dark now. Your hands are too dirty and make the bubbles dark.看! 泡沫变黑了。 你的 手太脏了,把泡沫弄黑了。 12. Now, put your hands into the water again. 把你的手再 放进水里。 13. Wash off the bubbles.把手上的泡沫洗干净。 14. Rinse off your hands.清洗手上的肥皂。 15. Ok, your hands are clean now.好,手洗好了。 16. Let mummy dry your hands.妈妈把你的手擦干。 17. Left hand, and then right hand.左手,然后右手。2018. Your hands are sticky.你的手很脏。 19. Wash your hands immediately.马上去洗手。 20. Use soap to wash your hands. 用香皂洗手。 21. I have done my hands.我洗过手了。 22. Turn the tap off, when you have down. 洗完手后, 把水 龙头关了。 23. Dry your hands with your towel. 用毛巾把手擦干。 24. Show me your hands, are they clean? 让我看看你的手 干净了吗? 25. Did you wash your hands well? 手洗干净了吗?------E、上厕所 、 1. Take off your pants. 把你的裤子脱下来。 2. Do you want to go to the toilet? 你想上厕所吗? 3. Do you need to go potty? 你要去大/小便吗? 4. I have to go pee/I need to pee. 我要小便了。 5. I have to go poop/I need to poop. 我要大便了。 6. I need to go to the bathroom/use the restroom. 我要去 一下洗手间。 7. Don’t unroll the toilet paper. 不要把卷纸散着。 8. You unrolled the toilet paper again. 你又把卷纸散着了。 9. You’ve been playing with the toilet paper, and I told you many times not to do that. 你又在玩卷纸了,我跟 你讲过很多次不要那样做了。 10. Wipe your bottom. 擦一下你的屁股。 11. Don’t use too much toilet paper.不要用太多卷纸。 12. To flush the toilet. 冲一下抽水马桶。 13. Don’put anything but toilet paper in the toilet. 除了卷 t 纸,不要把什么东西都放在马桶里。 14. Poop is smelly/stinky, so we need to flush the toilet. 大21便很丑,所以我们要冲一下马桶。 15. Poop and pee have lots of germs in them, so we need to wash our hands every time after we go potty. 大小便里 有很多细菌,所以每次便后我们都要洗手。 16. You have to wash your hands with soap after you poop. 大便后你必须要用肥皂洗手。 17. Poop has lots of germs that could make you sick. 大便 里有很多会让你生病的病菌。------F、卫生习惯 、Hygienic habits1. Don’t pick your nose. 不要掏鼻子。 2. Don’t stick your fingers in your nose. 不要把手指戳 到鼻子里。 3. Your hands are sticky. 你的手黏乎乎的。 4. Please don’t touch the furniture with sticky hands. 请 不要有黏乎乎的手碰家具。 5. Wash them immediately. 立即把他们洗掉。 6. Don’t drink from other people’s cups, you’ll catch their germs. 不要用别人的杯子喝水,你会传染别人 的病菌。 7. Don’ put your fingers into that food. 不要把你的手指 t 插到食物里。4. When will it be ready? 还要多久才准备好? 5. In about ten more minutes. Help me set the table first, will you? 在大约十分钟吧。可以先帮我摆好餐具 吗? 6. I'm happy to do it. 我非常乐意呢。 7. What will we make?我们做什么好呢? 8. Let's make pizza and salad.我们就做比萨和沙拉吧。 9. How nice!Pizza and salad for dinner...太好了,晚上吃比亲子口语----饮食篇 五、 亲子口语 饮食篇A.Cooking 做饭1. Let's cook dinner!让我们做晚饭吧! 2. Mom, what’s for dinner tonight? 妈,今天晚上吃什 么? 3. We’ having beef curry and rice today. 今天吃牛肉咖 re 喱饭。22萨和沙拉....... 10. Let's make some more.我们再做一些吧。 11. What should I make for dinner?晚饭做什么好呢? 12. Mom,what are we going to make tonight?妈妈,我们今 晚要做什么菜? 13. Curry and rice.What do you think?咖喱饭。你觉得呢? 14. That sounds nice.I can peel the potatoes first.听起来不 错。我可以帮忙先把马铃薯削皮。 15. Really!Oh,honey,you are so sweet.I'll chop up this carrot.真的?喔,亲爱的,你真是贴心。那我来把胡萝 卜切丁。 16. Is breakfast ready?早餐做好了吗? 17. I'm cooking.我在做呢. 18. Yes, It is.做好了. 19. Not yet. 还没呢。 20. How soon can you get it ready?还要多久才能做好呀? 21. How soon will it be done? 还要多久才能做好呀? 22. I'll be ready in a few minutes.再过几分钟就好了。 23. In about five more minutes. 再有 5 分钟吧。 24. How's it going, mom?饭做得怎么样了,妈妈? 25. Just great. Almost done.好了。快做完了。 26. You can eat just as soon as this soup cools down.等汤一23凉下来,你就可以吃了。 27. I'd like to taste it now.我想现在尝一尝。 28. You can't taste it yet.你还不能尝。 29. I would let you ,but it is not ready yet.我会让你尝的,但 现在还没好呢。 30. Why not?为什么不能? 31. It's still missing something.还缺东西呢! 32. I can't wait!我等不及了! 33. Isn't it ready yet?还没好么? 34. This knife cuts well, doesn't it? 这刀挺好使的,是不 是? 35. It sure does. 真挺快的。 36. The water is boiling!水开啦! 37. Honey,just turn down the stove.亲爱的,把煤气炉调 小就好。 38. 知道啦! 39. Heat the milk by yourself, I will fry an egg for you. 40. 来自己热一下牛奶,我给你煎一个鸡蛋。 41. What's that smell?这是什么味儿? 42. Oh, no! Something's burning.噢,不好!是什么糊了吧。 43. A little spring onion and it will be just right!加点葱味 道就好了! 44. It's no use!没用的!5. What do you want to eat for dinner?晚饭吃什么? 6. How about some cake/steak? 吃点蛋糕/牛排怎么样? 7. What’s for breakfast/lunch/supper? 早饭/中饭/晚饭吃 什么? 8. Did you have lunch?你吃过午饭了吗? 9. Are you thirsty/ hungry? 你渴/饿吗? 10. I'm kind of ungry.我有点饿了。 11. I was feeling a little hungry.我有点饿。 12. I'm starving. 我都快饿死了。B.吃什么 吃什么1. What do you like to have for your breakfast? Cake or fried rice? 早上你想吃蛋糕还是炒饭? 2. Would you like something to eat? 你想吃点什么? 3. What would you like for dinner? 晚饭你想吃什么? 4. What do you want for dinner? 晚饭吃什么?2413. I want to eat.我想吃饭了. 14. Who isn't?谁不是呢? 15. I do,too.我也是. 16. I'm thirsty.我渴了。 17. Would you care for a drink?你要不要来点儿喝的? 18. I want some water.我想要喝水。 19. May I have some tea?我可以喝杯茶吗? 20. I shall help myself, then.那我就自己动手吧! 21. What would you like for breakfast?Cake or Fried Rice? 早上吃什么?蛋糕还是炒饭? 22. Suit yourself.听你的。 23. What's for lunch/breakfast/supper? 中午/早晨/晚上吃 什麽? 24. Today, we're having curry/oatmeal.今天吃咖喱饭/麦片。 25. I hate oatmeal!我讨厌麦片! 26. Sounds tasty.好像很可口。 27. My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了! 28. I feel like having some dumplings.我很想吃饺子。 29. Let’s take a short break for lunch. 让我们休息一会儿 去吃午饭。 30. I must go home to cook lunch for us. 我必须回家给我25们做中饭吃了。C.准备吃饭 准备吃饭1. I bet you are hungry! Let’s have some meals. 我想你 肯定饿了,吃点东西吧。 2. We’re having your favorite today. 我们今天准备了你 最爱吃的东西。 3. Wash up,it's time to eat.洗洗手,该吃饭了。 4. Wash your hands before you eat. 吃东西前要洗手。 5. Time for lunch.该吃午饭了。 6. Come and get it!开饭啦! 7. I'm coming.这就来啦! 8. I'll be right there. 我马上就去。 9. Finally. 终于吃饭喽! 10. Breakfast (Lunch/Supper)is ready!饭好了! 11. Hurry up.We're already begun our breakfast.快点,我们 已经开早饭了。 12. We've been expecting you!我们正等你。 13. Come sit at the table. 坐到桌子这儿来。 14. Would you help me set the table?你能帮我准备餐具 吗? 15. I'd be happy to.乐意之至。 16. I'm happy to do it.我非常乐意呢。 17. It's my pleasure.那是我的荣幸。 18. Help me set the table.你收拾一下桌子 19. Put bowls and chopsticks on the table.摆一下碗筷。 20. Add rice please.再把米饭盛出来。 21. Hand out the chopsticks(the plates).放筷子(盘子) 。 22. Come sit at the table. 过来坐在桌旁。2623. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.请坐, 随便一 点。 24. Help yourself.你自己吃/别客气。 25. Please go ahead.请先吃吧。 26. Please (help) yourself. 请先吃吧。 27. Let's eat.我吃了啊。 28. Shall we begin? 可以吃了吗?D. 吃饭时1. Dad, I don’t like it. 爸,我不喜欢这个。 2. Don’t be so picky. It’s good for your body. 不可以挑 食,这个对你的身体很好。 3. I'm shirsty. I want some water. 我口渴想要喝水。 4. The soup tastes great! Take some. 汤的味道很棒! 喝一 点。 5. Dad, I'm full. 爸,我吃饱了。 6. Honey, you should finish your food. 亲爱的, 你应该把 东西吃完 7. Don’t spill it. 别弄洒了。 8. Don’t tip it over. 别弄洒了。6. Let's see what are there for breakfast /lunch/dinner?让 我们看看今天吃什么饭? 7. We're having your favorite today!我们今天要吃你最喜 欢的(饭菜). 8. For breakfast, we have fried rice, potato and green bean soup.今天我们早餐吃炒米饭、土豆和绿豆粥 。 9. You are hungry, aren't you?你饿了,是不是?E.给幼儿喂食 给幼儿喂食1. Din-din is ready.晚饭好了。 2. Let mommy help you sit on the high chair .妈妈帮你坐 餐椅。 3. And buckle up the belt.扣上安全带。 4. Lay down the tray.把托盘放好。 5. Ok! Put on the bib.Now you are ready to eat !好了!戴上 围嘴。现在可以吃饭了。2710. You are hungry, aren’ you? Don’ worry. Mommy will t t serve you. 你饿了,着急了,是不是?先别着急。妈 妈给你盛。 11. Don't worry.Mommy will serve you.先别着急,妈妈给 你盛。 12. Mommy will give you some rice.妈妈先给你的碗里盛 一些米饭。 13. I will bring you some rice. 我给你盛点米饭来 14. Mum is lading out soup for you.妈妈在给你们舀汤。 15. Stir them together.拌一下。 16. Ok, here you go!好了,可以吃了。给你。 17. Let Mommy put them on your tray.妈妈把碗放到你的 托盘上。 18. Oh!Is it too hot?太热了? 19. Let's blow on it.让我们来吹吹。 20. You can eat now.吃吧! 21. Do you like the breakfast today? 今天的饭好吃吗? 22. yummy!yummy!好吃!好吃! 23. You really like your breakfast.吃的真香! 24. You finished all your dishes.饭都吃完了! 25. Do you want more? Yes?还要吗?还要! 26. You have a really big tummy!真能吃 27. Mom will give you more.Here you are.妈妈再给你盛28一些。给你。 28. Would you like some green bean soup?想喝点绿豆粥 吗? 29. Take some.喝一点。 30. Do you like it?粥好喝吗? 31. Your rice spilled all over the tray. 你的托盘上都是饭。 32. Try this one. 吃吃看这个。 33. Do you want more rice/vegetable/meat/fish/soup? 你还 要多一点饭/菜/肉/鱼/汤吗? 34. Which one is your favorite dish on the table? 桌上的菜 你最喜欢哪一个? 35. Do you like the corn soup? 你喜欢玉米汤吗? 36. How awful! 真可怕,太难吃了。 37. Aw, it tastes terrible! 哦,味道不好。 38. How does it taste?它尝起来怎么样? 39. It tastes really great. 味道真得很好。 40. It’s very bitter. 它很苦。 41. It’s too salty. 它太咸了。 42. It tastes sweet. 它尝起来是甜的。 43. It is nutritious. 它是有营养的。 44. We have some snacks. 吃点点心吧。 45. Where are the snacks? 点心在哪儿? 46. They are in the cupboard. 在碗橱里。 47. Have some water/tea/milk. 喝一些水/茶/牛奶。 48. Are you thirsty? 你渴吗? 49. I drank milk. 我喝牛奶。 50. Sip the juice. Don’t gulp it. 小口喝果汁。别吞着喝。 51. Could you pour me a glass of water? 你能给我倒一杯 水吗? 52. Thank you! That’s enough. 谢谢,够了。2953. They filled my cup with water.他们在我的杯子里倒满 水。 54. This orange is sour. 这橘子是酸的。 55. The cake is sweet. 这蛋糕是甜的。 56. The medicine is bitter 这药有苦味。 57. The onion is spicy. 洋葱是辣的。 58. The ice cream is cold. 冰激淋很冰。 59. The chicken soup is too hot. 鸡汤太烫了。b.多吃点 多吃点1. Have(eat) some more./Have more./Have(eat) a little more.多吃点。 2. Eat/Drink more.多吃/喝些。 3. Which do you prefer?你喜欢吃什么? 4. I like fish/beef/lamb. 我喜欢鱼肉/牛肉/羊肉。 5. What would you like?你想要什么? 6. Would you like some rice or soup? 你想要一些米饭还 是汤? 7. Do you like noodles?你喜欢面食吗? 8. Kind of/Sort of. 是有那么一点,(还好啦!) 9. Spread butter on a slice of bread.在面包上涂上黄油。 10. Please take your cup. 请拿你的杯子。 11. Have some water/tea/milk.喝一些水/茶/牛奶。 12. What kind of juice? 什么果汁? 13. I like orange-juice.我喜欢桔子汁。 14. Suck the juice up through a straw.用吸管喝果汁。 15. Scoop out ice-cream with spoon.用汤匙舀冰激凌。 16. We all like milk.我们都喜欢喝奶。 17. That's what you like.这是你们所喜欢的。 18. Would you like some? 你也来点儿吗?3019. Do you want to more? 你要加一些吗? 20. Would you like a little bit more?你想再来点吗? 21. I never refuse a meal.我从不拒绝食物。 22. Who'd like some more?谁还想要? 23. Anybody needs rise?谁还要米饭? 24. I want more rice/vegetable.我还要米饭/菜。 25. Ask Mom for another slice of cake.问妈妈再要一块蛋 糕. 26. Let's divide the cake into three.我们将蛋糕分成三份 吧。 27. His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我 的大三倍。 28. Can I have some more?再给我一点好吗? 29. Oh, just a smidgen would be nice.只要一小块就好。 30. Just a little more!再来一点! 31. I can't give it all to you.不能全部给你。 32. The rest is for your Dad.剩下的要留给你爸爸。 33. You know, if you eat all the cake there won't be any left for Dad. 34. 要是你把蛋糕都吃光了,爸爸就吃不到了。 35. Dad won't mind.他不会介意的。 36. Oh.好吧。 37. How many dumplings have you eaten?你吃了几个饺 子? 38. He ate three dumplings.他吃了三个饺子。 39. He ate too much food.他吃得太多了。 40. He's a big eater.他真能吃。 41. Don't overeat. 别吃太多。 42. You will feel uncomfortable.你会觉得不舒服。 43. There is no more left.一点也没有了。31c.营养 营养1. I don't like asparagus.我不喜欢吃芦笋。 2. I dislike vegetables.我不喜欢吃蔬菜。 3. Don't be picky.不挑食。 4. Well fed,well bred.吃得好,长得壮。 5. Eat rice and vegetables together.边吃米,边吃菜。 6. Eat some fruit.吃水果。 7. One apple a day.一天吃一个苹果。 8. That is delicious apple/banana/orange. 美味的苹果/香 蕉/橙子。 9. All kinds of fruits are good for you.所有的水果对你都 有好处。 10. Have some soup.It's good for you.喝点汤,喝汤对你有 好处。 11. They taste sour.它们吃起来很酸。 12. Good for the digestion.有益消化。 13. We should eat vegetables everyday.我们每天都应该吃 蔬菜。 14. Vegetables are full of vitamin.蔬菜里含有丰富的维生 素。 15. We should drink milk everyday.我们每天都应该喝牛 奶。 16. Pork liver is good for your eyes.吃猪肝对你们的眼睛 有好处。 17. This is green pepper,not hot pepper.这是青椒,不是辣 椒。 18. Green pepper is not hot.青椒不辣。 19. The sausage is made of meat.香肠是用肉做的。D 饭后------a.幼儿喂食后 幼儿喂食后 1. Does baby need to be burped?宝宝要打嗝吗? 2. Ah oh, you had a big burp.哎呦,打了一个大饱嗝。 3. Are you full ?你吃饱了吗? 4. Your mouth and hands are so dirty.你的嘴和手都好脏 啊。 5. give you the handkerchief.给你手绢。 6. Wipe your mouth and hands by yourself .自己把嘴和手 擦擦。 7. Your rice spilled all over the tray.你的托盘上都是饭。 8. Let mommy take the tray off and clean it up.来, 妈妈把 托盘拿下来,妈妈把托盘清干净。 9. Ok, you can come down from the high chair.好了, 你从 餐椅上下来吧。32 10. Look,there are lots of rice on you clothes.看,你的衣服 上都是饭。 11. Let mommy take them off.妈妈给你把它们掸下去。 12. Ok,take off the bib.Go to play.好了,把围嘴摘下来,去 那边玩去吧。 13. Can I be excused?我可以离开餐桌了吗? 14. You're excused.可以。7. It's very taste.很好吃。 8. It's good.好吃。 9. It's nice.真好吃。 10. It's not good to eat.不好吃。 11. It tasted awful.太难吃了。 12. It tastes good/quite nice/great!味道很好! 13. It smells good.闻着真香。 14. They all look good.看上去都好吃。------b.吃得好吗 吃得好吗? 吃得好吗 1. Did you enjoy the meal?你吃得好吗? 2. Are you OK?你吃好了吗? 3. The dinner is great! Thank you.饭好吃极了,谢谢。 4. Lunch is yummy.午饭很香。 5. Is it delicious? 它好吃吗? 6. How do you like it?怎么样?3315. It does look good.看上去真的很不错耶。 16. This is the best milk I've ever had!这是我喝过的最棒 的奶! 17. This is no lunch! This is a feast!这哪里是午餐!简直是 酒席! 18. It's spicy.真辣! 19. It's salty.真咸。 20. It's sweet.真甜。 21. It's crispy.真脆。 22. It's slimy.真粘。 23. This tastes strange.味道很怪。 24. They taste sour.它们吃起来很酸。 25. This coffee is not hot enough.这咖啡不够热。 26. This bread is soggy.面包没烤透。 27. These potato chips are stale. 这土豆片变味了。 28. This milk is sour.这牛奶酸了。 29. This milk has gone bad.这牛奶变质了。 30. This meat is tough.这肉太老。 31. This has a strong flavor.味很重。 32. It's too salty.太咸了。 33. It's too greasy.太油腻。 34. It's too hot.太烫了。3435. My mouth is burning.我的嘴都麻了。 36. Are you full? 饱了吗? 37. I am full. 我吃饱了。 38. I'm on a diet.我在节食。 39. It was very delicious.Thank you.谢谢您的款待。------c.收拾干净 收拾干净 1. Please clean up after breakfast.早饭后把餐具收拾干净 了。 2. Help Daddy do the dishes.帮助爸爸收盘子。 3. Help us clear off the table.帮我们收拾桌子。 4. Would you clear the table?能帮我收拾盘子吗? 5. Do the dishes!把盘子洗了。 6. I will. 就去洗。 7. It's not my turn 今天不该我洗。 8. I'll dry the dishes.我擦盘子。饭里。 10. Don't dip the bread in the milk.不要用面包蘸牛奶。E 用餐礼仪------a.好好吃 好好吃 1. Remember your table manners.注意用餐礼仪。 2. Will you pleasse eat?你好好吃行不行? 3. Eat properly. 好好吃。 4. Don’t throw food on the floor. 不要把食物扔在桌上。 5. Stop playing with your food. 不要玩食物。 6. Don’ smear that all over the table. 不要把桌子都弄脏。 t 7. Don't talk with your mouth full. 嘴里塞满食物时不要 说话。 8. Eat the cake and the porridge together.边吃蛋糕边喝稀 饭。 9. Don't put the cake into the porridge.不要把蛋糕泡在稀3511. Be careful of the bones.小心骨头。 12. Be careful of the bones (when you eat fish).(吃鱼时) 小心鱼刺。 13. Eat slowly,or you'll choke.慢点吃,不然会噎着。 14. Don't eat so fast!不要吃那么快! 15. It's not good to eat so fast, you know. 吃东西这么快很 不好,你知道吗? 16. Just eat one at a time. 一次吃一个。 17. Don't put too much food into your mouth each time.一 次少吃点。 18. It's too hot to eat,wait for it to cool down.太烫不能吃, 凉了再吃。 19. Don't look around.不要四处张望。 20. Stop playing with your food.不要再玩儿食物了。 21. Don't play with your foods. 别玩食物。 22. Don't talk with your mouth full.吃饭时不要总说话。 23. Don't always talk when you are eating.吃饭是别总说话。 24. Please take your time in eating.抓紧时间吃饭。 25. Finish your meal quickly.快点儿吃你的饭。 26. Eat quickly,your food is getting cold.快点吃, 饭快凉了。 27. Don't poke your mouth with the chopsticks.不要用筷子 捅嘴 28. Don't bite the chopsticks.不要咬筷子。 29. Don't do it any more.不要再那样做。 30. Put the bowl down gently.轻轻的把碗放下, 别太用力。 31. Don’t put all of those i you could choke. 不要把那些一次都放在你嘴里。你要嚼一嚼。 32. Don’ spill tomato s it’ very hard t s36to remove. 不要把番茄汁翻在衣服上,它很难洗掉。------b.不要浪费 不要浪费 1. Don't waster any food(fruit).不要浪费粮食(水果) 2. Try to finish everything in your bowl.尽量吃完。 3. Eat all of your vegetables.把碗里的菜吃光。 4. Finish up your plate.把饭吃光。 5. I'm trying to.这不吃着呢吗。 6. Please finish it. 把它吃完。 7. Eat it all up!吃完! 8. Be a good girl(boy).Eat up your vegetable.好孩子, 把菜 吃完。 9. Don't be fussy.Take any one.不要挑三拣四,拿一个。 10. You can't finish the whole thing just break a bit off.如果 吃不了一个,就掰一点。 是。 ------c.保持干净 保持干净 1. Please hold your bowl.请扶住碗。 2. Hold the spoon with one hand and the bowl with the other.一手拿勺,一手扶碗。 3. Don't knock your mug over.不要碰倒杯子。 4. Don't spill it!别弄洒了。 5. Don't spill the food(drink) over your bowl.不要撒饭。 6. Keep your food in your bowl.不要撒饭。 7. Don't spill your food(drink)on the table.不要把饭 (饮料) 撒到桌子上。 8. Don't spill tomato sit's very hard to remove.别把番茄汁撒在衣服上,不好洗哦。 9. Try to keep the table clean.尽量保持桌面干净。 10. Don't smear that all over the table.不要弄得满桌子都3711. I spilled my soup.我把汤撒了。 12. Tom has spilt his milk.汤姆把牛奶撒了。 13. Use your spoon,not your hands.用勺子,不要用手抓。 14. Don't spit it out of the bucket.不要吐在桶外。 15. Don't throw food on the floor.不要把食物扔到地板上。 16. Don't make a mess.不要弄得一团糟。 17. You're a little piggy!好脏啊! 18. Put the shells/bones on the plate.把皮/骨头放在盘子上。 19. Peel off the shells and put them on the plate.剥了皮,放 在盘子上。 20. Don't put the food back on the plate after you have taken a bit from it.咬过的食物不要再放回盘里。 21. Clean up your mess.清理掉你的残渣。 22. If you have spilt anything,clean it up.如果你掉了残渣, 把它清理干净。 23. Don't wipe your mouth with your sleeves.不要用袖子 擦嘴。 24. Don't wipe your hands on your clothes.不要在衣服上 擦手。 25. There is no tissue paper. 没有餐巾纸了。 26. Rinse out your mouth. 漱口。 27. Finish your meal before you rinse your mouth.吃完再 漱口。 28. Don't rinse while you have food in your mouth.嘴巴里 的食物咽完,再漱口。3. Ok,here you are .(好了,可以吃了) 4. Yummy!Yummy !eat some more! (好吃, 多吃些) Yuck! ( 好难吃)------Concentrate on eating(专心吃饭 专心吃饭) 专心吃饭Mom:Stop horsing around!( 不要在胡闹了) Sun:No ,beans! Mom: Don’t be picky eater(不要那么挑食) Beans make you strong,and carrots are good for your eyes! Stop playing with your juice You are such messy eater!(看你吃的脏兮兮的)-------Feeding the babyMom: 1. Oh,is it to hot? 2. Let’s blow on it.(blow my nose 拧鼻涕)38------Finish your plate 1. There’s still (a )lot of food left on your plate!(哦,你还 剩下一大堆的食物在盘子里没有吃完啊! ) 2. Finish your plate!(吃饭它) 3. You can’t play until you finish your food.(你要吃完才 能去玩) 4. Fine!You can go play now2. Let’s have some mile 、chocolate and cookies(英式: biscuit 饼干) 3. Clam down,baby 4. Sit down,please! (请做下) 5. Sit up right,and I’ll give you some snacks.(坐好,我才 要给你点心吃。)(sit nicely ,please.请做好) 6. Would you like some more? 7. I'm hungry.我饿了。 8. Where are the snacks?点心在哪儿? 9. Can I have some cookies first,please?我能不能先吃一 点饼干?拜托。 10. I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西. 11. Later, okay, daught?孩子,待会儿再说好吗? 12. You may not eat here.你不能在这儿吃东西。 13. Here,you have something to eat.来,吃点东西.39-------At the tabel1. What’s all that noise?(哦,好吵啊。Noise 指任何不悦 耳的响声 car noise ) 2. Don’t drum on your bowl with your chopsticks.(不要用 你的筷子敲你的碗) 3. Eat everything on your plate.Don’t be such a picky eater!------Eating snacks(吃点心 吃点心) 吃点心1. Time for a snack. 14. That cake again!又是小蛋糕! 15. Cake is fattening.吃蛋糕会发胖。 16. You'd better eat less.最好少吃 17. Mommy, may I have a popsicle please?妈妈我能吃冰 棍吗? 18. You may.可以。 19. Mom,can I have some ice cream?妈妈,我可以吃冰淇 淋吗? 20. Not today,Honey.Don't eat too much ice cream.亲爱的, 今天不可以喔。不要吃太多冰淇淋。 21. I'm longing for chocolate.我很想吃巧克力。 22. I'm afraid not.不行。 23. Why not?为什么不行? 24. Suit yourselves.好吧,随便。 25. Can I eat this?我可以吃这个吗?4026. You can't eat that.你不能吃这个。 27. I don't see why not.当然可以。 28. I eat anything.我什么都能吃。 29. Having a little snack before lunch,are we?想在午饭前 来点小吃,对吗? 30. Care for a Corn Crunchie,dear?来点玉米脆片吗,亲爱 的? 31. It's my favorite.这是我的最爱。 32. I don't feel like eating anything.我什么都不想吃。 33. Have a muffin, dear.吃个松糕吧,亲爱的。 34. I baked them especially for you.是我特地为你烤的。 35. Would you like some cake?你想吃蛋糕吗? 36. Hope you enjoy it, I baked it myself.希望你喜欢。是我 自已烤的。 37. Would you take just one little bite of your cake?尝一口 你的蛋糕好么? 38. No cake!不吃蛋糕! 39. I'm sorry. I don't want any cake.很抱歉。我不想吃蛋糕。 40. Only if you'll have some with me.除非你愿意跟我一起 吃。 41. I've been waiting all day.我己经等了一整天了。 42. I'll split this with you.我跟你一人一半。 43. Mom,can I have one more piece of cake?妈妈,我可 以再吃一块蛋糕吗? 44. Ok.The last piece is for your dessert.We're having dinner soon.好,这是最后一块点心N颐堑认戮统 晚餐了。子了,真棒。 2. Don’t poke your mouth with the chopsticks. 不要用筷 子捅嘴。 3. Don't’ play with the chopsticks. 不要玩筷子。 4. Don’t bite the chopsticks. 不要咬筷子。 5. Your little sister doesn ’ t know how t she can only use a spoon. 妹妹不会用筷子, 她只会用汤匙。 6. Hold the bowl with one hand while eating with your spoon with the other hand. 用勺子舀饭的时候, 用另一 只手扶着碗。 7. So the bowl won’ move around and it’ easier to scoop t s up the rice with your spoon. 这样碗就不坏动来动去,F、使用餐具 、1. You know how to use the chopsticks. Great! 你会用筷41你用勺子舀饭就会比较容易。 8. Don’t scoop up too much with your spoon. 每次用勺 子舀得少一点,别舀那么多。 9. This knife cuts well, doesn’t it? 这刀挺好使的,是不 是?8. Sounds great!好啊! 9. How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何? 10. Let's go somewhere to eat.找个地方出去吃饭吧. 11. How about tomorrow? 明天怎么样? 12. We'll see.再说吧。 13. Thanks for nothing.算我自讨没趣。G 外出用餐1. Honey,do you want to eat out?亲爱的,要不要出去吃? 2. Hurray! I want to.好棒喔!我要我要。 3. What do you want to eat?想吃什么? 4. I like to eat KFC(McDonald)我想吃肯德鸡(麦当劳) 。 5. You ate last week, those are junk food.你上周刚吃过, 这是垃圾食品。 6. What about Chinese food?咱们吃中餐怎么样? 7. How about Korean barbecue?韩国烤肉如何?42亲子口语―― ――Going-off 出门 六、 亲子口语――1. Mom, I'm ready for school.妈,我准备好要去上学了。 2. Don’t forget to come straight hone after school. 别忘 了放学直接回家喔。 3. I know, mom. 我知道,妈咪。 4. Have you got everything? 东西都带了吗? 5. Oh, my jump rope. Mom, can you get it for me? 喔,我 的跳绳。妈,你能帮我拿一下吗? 6. It’s time to go. 该走了。 7. Y we’re going to the store. 你要换 一下衣服,我们要去商店了。 8. B it’s cold out there. 围好,那儿冷。 9. Wait for me. 等等我。 10. Close the door. 关门。 11. Open the door. 开门。 12. I’ll be right there. 我马上就去。 13. Take your time. 慢慢来。 14. Let’s go for a walk. 让我们去散步吧。 15. Hurry up/Be quick/Time’s up. 快点。 16. Time flies, let’s have a race with time. 时间飞逝,让 我们和时间赛跑吧。 17. If you don't hurry, we'll be late.你快点儿,我们该迟到 了。4318. Hurry or you'll be late for school.快点儿,上学该迟到 了。 19. You better hurry,your bus is coming.你最好快一点,车 子来了。 20. I fear you'll be late.我担心你要迟到了。 21. Do you have the time?请问,现在几点了? 22. Well, not exactly.啊,说不准。 23. It's already 8:00.都已经 8 点了? 24. I'm late!我晚了! 25. I have to rush!我得赶紧走! 26. Time is running out! 没有时间了! 27. We better get going! 最好马上就走! 28. As soon as possible! 尽可能快! 29. Be fast! 快一点! 30. Now go!!还不快去! 31. Mom,I'm ready for school.妈妈,我准备好要去上学了。 32. Don't forget to come straight home after school.别忘了 放学直接回家喔。 33. I know,mom.我知道,妈妈。 34. Are you gonna be late today?你今天会回来得晚吗? 35. No,I'll be home at the usual time.不,和平常一样。 36. What time are you coming home?几点回来? 37. Aroud seven o'clock.大概 7 点左右吧。 38. Have you got everything?东西都带了吗? 39. Aren't you forgetting something?你没忘了什么东西 吧? 40. I don't think so.我想没有 41. Have you got your lunch box?饭盒带了吗? 42. Yes,right here.嗯,带了。 43. Oh,my jump rope.Mom,can you get it for me?喔,(我忘44了带)我的跳绳。妈妈能帮我拿一下吗? 44. It might tain today.今天好像要下雨。 45. Take your umbrella with you. 带上伞吧! 46. Did you lock the door?你锁门了吗? 47. Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.出门的时 候,可别忘了锁门。 48. I'm leaving. Bye mom! 我走了。妈妈再见! 49. That was close.好悬啊! 50. Thank goodness!谢天谢地! 51. (比如早上起床晚了,你用最快的速度往学校跑,刚 踏进教室的门,上课铃就响了,好悬啊) 52. What are you doing today?今天你干什么? 53. Have fun!玩得开心! 54. Enjoy yourselves.好好玩。 55. Are you ready?/Ready yet? 准备好了吗? 56. Are you all set? 好了吗? 57. I'm ready./Ready./I'm all set.准备好了。 58. I'm not ready.还没准备好呢。 59. No, not yet. 还没呢。 60. I still have my clothes on.我还穿着衣服呢. 61. What time shall we leave? 我们什么时候出发。 62. In about ten minutes. 大约 10 分钟以后。 63. How soon? 什么时候走? 64. What time do you want to leave? 你想几点走? 65. What time do we leave? 几点出门? 66. What time are we taking off? 我们几点走? 67. What time do we arrive?我们几点能到? 68. When do we get there?我们几点能到? 69. Let's get going. 那我们走吧。 70. Shall we go? 我们可以走了吗?4571. Okay, let's go. 好了,走吧。 72. I'll be ready in five minutes. 我 5 分钟就好。 73. Let's hit the road! 开路! 74. Shall we? And we're off.该走了吗?出发! ------On the road 在路上 1. Where is the restaurant? 餐厅在哪里? 2. How far is the bank? 银行离这里有多远? 3. Nearly here. 快到了。 4. I'm on my way. 我正在路上。 5. How do you get to your house? 怎样能到达你的住 宅? 6. Go up Main Street. 沿着中心街走。 7. Turn left at the first traffic light. 在第一个交通灯左转。 8. Go three blocks. 走三个街区。 9. Then turn right on first street. 然后在第一街右转。 10. It is the second house on the left. 左边第二栋住宅。 ------In the car 在车上 1. Let’s go for a ride. 让我们开车去吧。 2. Buckle yourself in. /Buckle up. 系好安全带。 3. Get in your seat. 在你的座位上坐好。 4. Don’t touch the gear shift. 不要碰引擎。 5. Don’ unbuckle your seat belt while we’ driving. 开 t re 车时不要把安全带松开。 6. Look at the car wheels turning. 看车轮子在动。 7. The car wheels go round and round. 车轮不断地滚动。 8. The concrete truck rolls along the road. 混凝土搅拌车 滚过路面。 9. Look at that car over there. It’s coming towards us. 看 那边的那辆车。它正向我们开过来。------Go out on a rainy day 雨天出行 1. It’s strating to rain 2. You want take an umbrella?(你想要拿雨伞是吗) 3. No,my dear!A raincoat would be better.(可是不行啊, 穿雨衣会比较好些) 4. Go get your raincoat and boots.(去把你的雨衣和雨鞋 拿来吧) 5. Come on!It’s pouring outside.You’ll get soaked to the bone.(快点,外面雨很大,你会被淋湿的) 6. Put on your raincoat and rainboots.亲子口语―― ――Coming Home 回家 七、 亲子口语――1. I'm home.我回来了。 2. Welcome home.你回来了。 3. Did you have a good time?今天过得愉快吗?46 4. How did it go today?今天怎么样? 5. How was school today?今天在学校过得如何? 6. It was great!I made some friends.很棒啊!我交了一些 朋友。 7. Can I go out to play?我可以出去玩儿会儿吗? 8. Of course,off you go.当然可以,去吧! 9. I'm going to cram school now.我去补习学校了啊。 10. I'm tired.真累啊! 11. I'm exhausted. 我精疲力尽了。 12. It's good to be home.还是家好哇。 13. It's getting late.Let's go home. 14. Don't forget your ball .1. let’s make a sand castle. 让我们做一个沙子城堡吧。 2. Want to play outside/ in the yard? 想到外面/在院子里 玩吗? 3. Let’s go play in the park. 让我们去公园玩吧。 4. Did you get dizzy on the merry-go-round? 你坐旋转木 马晕吗? 5. Want to go down the slide? 相玩滑梯吗? ------Play on the swing 荡秋千 1. Want to swing? 想要当秋千吗? 2. Let’s swing on the swings. 让我们荡秋千吧。 3. Shall I push you? 需要我推你吗? 4. You can touch the sky. 你都可以够到天空啦。 ------On the Slide 溜滑梯亲子口语―― ――户外活动 八、 亲子口语 ―― 户外活动 Outdoor activity471. Go up the ladder,and down the slide. 2. Just one step one time 3. Oh ,no ,there's a baby at the bottom of the slide. 4. Be careful!You might hit her . 5. Don't cut in (不要插队).Go to the end of the line. 6. Everyone else is waiting for their turn,you have to wait in line too 7. It will be your turn soon ------玩追逐游戏 Play catch 玩追逐游戏 1. let’s play catch. 让我们玩追逐游戏吧。 2. Catch! 抓到啦。 3. Good catch! 抓到啦! ------Unit Hide and Seek 躲猫猫 1. Let's play hide and seek 2. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,............. 3. Little niuniu,where are you ? 4. Found you!485. Now !It's you turn to count 6. Want to play hide-and-seek? 想玩捉迷藏吗? 7. We want to play hide-and-seek. 我们想玩捉迷藏。 8. I'm going to count to ten. 我会数到 10。 9. Ready or not, here I come. 准备好了吗?我来啦。 10. Gotcha/ I got you. 我抓你啦。 11. Where are you?你在哪里? 12. I am here. 我在这里。 ------making a paper airplane 做纸飞机 1. Guess what i'm making.Look,it's a paper airplane 2. Let's see if it can fly. Wow,it's flying very high.it flies up in the sky ( 飞上天空) 3. Mom:Where is the paper airplane? 4. The paper airplane flies down the stairs 5. The paper airplane lands in a shoe 6. The paper airplane behind the basket 7. It lands by the tricycle 8. It lands on the head of a scary dog ------Blowing Bobbles 吹泡泡 1. What are you doiong? 2. Blowing bobbles 3. Wow ,that's a big bubble! 4. Look at all the lillte bubbles!(好多小泡泡啊)1. Let’s play the ball. 让我们玩球吧。 2. Roll the ball/toy to me/over there. 把球/玩具给我/滚到 那边去。 3. Throw me the ball. 把球扔给我。 4. Here it comes.注意好,球来了 5. Good catch 接的好 6. Oops!I'm sorry ! 7. Don't paly on the sofa 8. Come down here九、 play the ball------You9. Don't paly in the living room .Go play outside ------Let'sfind the ballthe bowl 打保龄球1. Don't cry baby niu. 2. Did you lose your ball 3. Look,there's your ball.You find it ------playing1. Come on ,roll the ball 2. Wow,you hit three bottles 3. Try again!Go,go ,go! 4. Wow!A strke!全中49catch 十、 listening to story 听故事1. Don't warry ,mom is here! 2. Don't look at me ,honey.Pay attention to the teacher 3. Oh,you got a sticker.Wonderful! 4. Say good-bay to teacher2. Don't be shy 3. Say &Hi& to Tom 4. Hey!Don't run away--------sharying the toys1. Stop fighting 2. Take turns ,,or i'll put it away . 3. Good boys.I like to see sharing and playing together十一、 十一、 Comparison 比较1. Which one is taller? 2. Great! 3. Which one is shorter? 4. You are absolutely right-------Playing with other children 和其他孩 子一起玩1. Don't hit the little friend and make him cry . 2. Don't be so mean .You've got to be nice to him.(You got to be nicely to hin.口语中如果忽略 have, 更显轻松些) 3. Play nicely together ,ok? 4. Let’s all just get along.让我们友好相处。50十二、 十二、 social intercourse 社交------say hello to everyone11. Come here ,see who is coming?You should say &hello& to Aunty Wang.( 替 换 混 色 字 体 Thankyou/Please/Sorry) 5. Now, isn’ it more fun to play together?现在, t 一起玩 是不是更有趣呢? 6. I'm going to tell.我要告诉大人去了。 7. Don’t be a tattle-tale.不要做告状派。 8. Don’ hurt people’ feelings.不要伤害其他人的感情。 t s 9. That’s not playing fair.那样玩法不公平。 10. You cheated.你作弊。 11. You have to learn to stand up for yourself.你要学习捍 卫自己。4. Don’t step on his toes.不要踩在他脚趾上。 5. Don’t hit him.不要打他。 6. She doesn’t want to be held like that.他不喜欢被那样 抱着。 7. No bullying.不要欺负别人。 8. Pulling hair isn’t nice. It hurts people.拉人头发布友好。 那会伤害别人。 9. Don’t trip her.不要绊倒她。------ break up the conflicts 制止矛盾1. Why are you always picking fights?你们为什么总是发 生争吵? 2. Don’t play rough.玩的时候不要粗暴无礼。 3. Don’t kick.不要踢人。51十三、 十三、 When should you say &sorry&哪 哪 些时候你该说对不起呢? 些时候你该说对不起呢?NO.1-1 Hit him 打人 1Mom:I saw you hit him,You should say&you are sorry& Son:sorry ,I shouldn't have hit you . NO1-2 Hit him 打人 2Mom Why did you hit Tom? It's wrong to hit him,say &sorry &to him right now Sun: I'm sorry ,i'll keep it in mind.NO.1 Don't丢纸屑)litter.(不要乱丢东西) (不要乱丢东西)Don'e litter up the floor with the scraps paper(别往地上乱It'll make the envirment dutyNO.2 Don't play with scissors 不要玩剪刀) (不要玩剪刀)Don't play with scissors(不要玩剪刀) Youll hurt youself Put those down.快点放下NO'2Grab other's toysMom:I saw you grab his toys ,You should say&you are sorry& Son:Sorry,I shouldn't have grab your toysNO.3 Don't slam the door . 不要用力关门) (不要用力关门)Don't slam the door .(不要用力关门) It'll make a large of noiseNO.3Mom: I saw you throw the ball to him,You shoule say &you are sorry &NO.4 Don't wake up the baby (不要吵醒小 宝宝) 宝宝)Don't wake up the baby (不要吵醒小宝宝) the baby needs to sleep for a while.52十四、 十四、 What should't to do 宝不应该做的? 宝不应该做的?有哪些宝 NO.5 Don’t make so much noise!(不要发出 不要发出 声音) 声音Don’t make so much noise!(不要发出声音) People are staring .(大家在看你) Good boyNO.8 不要动 Don’t move ’Hold it. 不要动 Don't move. 不要动 Stand still. 不要动/保持不动 Sit still. 不要动/保持不动 Hands off. 别动 Stop squirming. 不要扭动身子。 Stop fidgeting. 不要坐立不安。NO.6 Don’t get on the escalator.( 不要做扶 梯)Huney,don’t get on the escalator(宝贝,不要做电扶梯) Let’s take the elevator(英式:lift)让我们做电梯十五、 十五、 Pay attention 请注意NO.1 Hot1Mom:Watch out!I have hot soup in my hands! (小心,我 在端热汤) Sun:sorry,mom.NO.7 Don’t wipe your nose with your hand.huney,don’t wipe your nose with your hand .(不要用手来 擦鼻子) Go get a tissue.(去拿张面巾纸来) Blow your nose.one,two,there! One more time , good boy!53NO.2 Hot 2Mom:Don't get too close to the stove ! (其他不能碰到的热 的东西:kettle \ fire \ hot water) Sun:Why can't i get too cloose to the stove? Mom: Look,It's very ,very hot! Don't be scald by the hot stand! So ,you shouldn't get too closse to the stand!help now/ Crying is useless now./Tears won't help now/ Tearing is useless now./ (Shedding) tears is useless now/ is no use now.) 8. You can talk to me about anything.你可以告诉我任何 事情。 9. Mummy knows best.妈妈最知道了。 10. Mommy’s right here.妈妈就在这儿。十六、 放松。 十六、 Relax.放松。 放松1. Take it easy.放松。 2. It’s all over now.都过去了。 3. It’s okay. 好了。 4. You’re fine.你很好。 5. Everything is fine.一切都很好。 6. Mommy and Daddy won’t let anything bad happen to you.爸爸妈妈不会再让不好的事情发生了。 7. There’s nothing wrong with crying.哭是没有用的。 (其他翻译方式:It's (of) no use to cry now./Crying won't54十七、 十七、 看动画片 see cartoons1. Stay back.You are too close to the TV, 2. It 'll hurt your eyes 3. Sun:Ok,i'll sit on the sofe. 4. It’s time for cartoon.该看动画片了。 5. He was captivated by the adventures of the heroes in the animated cartoon.他被动画片中主人公的冒险经历吸 引住了。 6. She loves seeing animated cartoons.她喜欢看卡通片。 7. She adores the cinema.她极喜爱看电影。 8. How do you feel about going to the cinema?去看电影 怎么样?8. That’s a great job of coloring.涂得真好! 9. This is a sloppy coloring job. You went too quickly. Take your time next time.这样涂色太草率了。你画得 太快了。下次要慢慢画。 10. That’s interesting. What is it about?真有趣。画的是什 么?十八、 十八、 Drawing 画画1. Can you draw a picture?你能画幅画吗? 2. What do you want to draw today?你今天想画什么? 3. Do you want paper and crayons?你需要纸和蜡笔吗? 4. Color this picture for me.给我把这幅画涂上颜色。 5. Color within the lines/Stay within the lines.在线条内涂 色。 6. Is the picture finished?画好了吗? 7. That’s a great coloring job. 涂得真好!5511. What did you draw here?这里你画的是什么? 12. Tell me about this picture.告诉我这幅画画了些什么。十九、 十九、 昆虫 Insects1. Bees work hard in flowers. They collect honey.蜜蜂在 花丛里辛勤的工作。它们在采蜜。 2. Bees have two big eyes and wear black and yellow stripes.蜜蜂有两只大眼睛,身上又黑黄相间的条纹。 3. Don’t be close to a bee and don’t catch it for it will sting you.不要靠近蜜蜂,也不要抓它,否则它会叮你 的。 4. Butterflies have beautiful wings.蝴蝶有美丽的翅膀。 5. Ants usually work in group and they live together.蚂蚁 通常群体工作,它们生活在一起。 6. Dragonflies kill mosquitoes.蜻蜓消灭蚊子。 7. Mosquitoes and flies are harmful insects. They spread diseases and threaten out health.孩子和苍蝇是害虫。 它 们散播病菌,威胁我们的健康。 8. Grasshopper is good at hopping. They can destroy crops. 蝗虫很擅长跳跃。它们会毁坏庄稼。 9. Cicadas like singing a happy song in the summer afternoon.夏日午后,蝉像在唱一首欢乐的歌。 10. Crickets like singing a happy song in the summer evening.夏天的夜晚,蟋蟀像在演奏一首快乐的歌。5611. Praying mantis has two powerful claws like sharp knives.螳螂有一对强壮的爪子,它们像锋利的刀。 12. Ladybug has some black points on its back.瓢虫的背上 有一些黑点。 13. Spider weaves net everyday. Its net can stick small flying insects.蜘蛛每天织网。它的网能粘住小飞虫。 14. Snail is crawling slowly with its house on its back.蜗牛 背着壳慢慢地爬。二十、 二十、 学习 ABC Learn ABC1. Let’s see you draw a circle.让我们看你画个圆。 2. What does “dog” start with?单词“dog”是以什么 字母开头的? 3. “D” is for dog.单词“dog”是以“D”开头的。 二十一、 二十一、 地点 Location1. The object is in the container.东西在箱子里。 2. The box is on the table.盒子在桌子上。 3. A picture is on the wall.墙上有幅画。 4. The chandelier is above the table.吊灯正好挂在桌子上 部。 5. A book is under the table.桌子下有本书。 6. The box is by the table.盒子在桌子旁边。 7. A box is beside the table.桌子旁边有个盒子。 8. The man is at the table.这个人坐在桌前。 9. He is in/inside the house.他在房子里。 10. Daddy is outside the house.爸爸在屋子外面。 11. The people are in front of the house.那些人在房子前面。 12. The family is behind the house.全家人都在房子后面。 13. The house is between the buildings.房子在高楼之间。5714. The umbrella is to the left of the box.雨伞在盒子的左 面。 15. The fruit is in the center of the table.水果在桌子的正中 间。 16. The car is in the middle of the street.那辆汽车在大街 的正中间。二十二、 二十二、 学 前 作 业 workbooks1. It’s time for homework.该做作业了。Preschool2. Circle the one object in each row that does not belong. 把每一行中不同类的那个圈出来。 3. Color in red all the objects that are usually colored red. 把那些通常是红色的物体涂上红色。 4. Draw a line from each object on the left to the object on the right that goes with it.把左边和右边匹配的物体画 上线连一连。 5. Find three differences between these two pictures.找出 两幅图中的三处不同的地方。 6. Circle each group that has exactly eight objects in it.把 正好有八个物体的那组圈起来。孩子都会得到放在红包里的压岁钱。 2. The Lantern Festival falls on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month. This }

我要回帖

更多关于 justmyshoes 就是卖鞋 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信