你们有要你去哪里了 英文玩吗? 英文翻译

英语翻译你在北京呆了那么久,应该全都玩遍了吧?可以向我介绍一下你认为哪个地方最好玩吗?这样有机会我也可以去见识一下.
晨幸福趾仙9
you must had a look at all the Beijing city for your long stay in Beijing,all right?Please introduce which is the best site for me,ok?In the case I have chance I can have a visit someday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
"You were foolish in Peking so long, should all play?Can introduce you to think toward me which place to had better play?Having an opportunity me so can also experience once."啊,百分之一百对啊!我8级噶!!无当我”流”啊!!
After staying in Beijing so long,you must have visited all the place you want?Can you introduce somewhere most interesting to me?In this way,i can also have a nice view if possible
You are foolish in Peking so long, should all all play?Can introduce toward me you think which place had better play?Having the opportunity thus me can also go to experience once.
You have stayed that the long time in Beijing, should all play? May tome introduce you thought which place is most amusing? Like this hasthe opportunity I also to be allowed to go to the experience.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我也很想去法国,等我英文学好了就去哈哈找你玩是什么意思?
我也很想去法国,等我英文学好了就去哈哈找你玩
问题补充:
I also want to go to France, my English master go I find you to play
I would also like to go to France, I have been learning English for you to play with lol
I also very want to go to France, waited for my English to learn has gone ha ha to ask you to play
I also wanted to go to France, I English go HA HA to you such as playing
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!请问就您自己在中国吗?您现在居住在哪里呢?以后有时间去找你玩行吗?下面这几句话用英语怎么说?谢谢(请问您现在居住在哪里呢?就您自己在中国吗?有时间带您去玩行吗?)
where are you live in,please?Is it Only You that is in China?Can I take you to play when I'm free.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你们要去赐福玩是吗英文怎么翻译_百度知道
你们要去赐福玩是吗英文怎么翻译
你们要去赐福玩是吗Are you going to play is his blessing
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
are you going to play at cifu?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦英语达人帮忙翻译一下简单的短对话.Z:这周周末准备去哪里玩啊?H:我有一个很棒的计划,我们出去野餐怎么样?Z:真的吗?这个消息让我很兴奋.需要做一些什么准备?H:很简单,几个很要好的朋友,然后一些食物和一张地图就可以了.Z:没有你说的这么简单,比如:我们徒步还是坐公交车?这些都是我们的计划.H:OK,让我们讨论一下吧.Z:首先我们需要带一些食物,比如:水,面包,水果.H: 好的,这些就由我来准备.Z:我认为去湖边野餐比较好,那样我们还可以在附近划船和钓鱼.H:嗯,这是一个好主意,就这么定吧.Z:好的,那么周末我们在学校门口见面吧.H:好的,拜拜.Z:拜拜
画画鼒嫣梕婞
Z: Where are you going this weekend?H: I have a great idea, how about a picinic?Z: Really? It sounds so exciting. What shall we prepare for it?H: Very simple, friends, some food and a piece of map.Z: It should be more complicated that what you said, for example: shall we take a walk or bus? All of those must be planned.H: OK, let's discuss about it.Z: At first, we should take some food, such as: water, bread and fruits.H: Ok, I'll do it.Z: I think it would be better to go to a lakeside, if so, we can also go boating and fishing.H: En, that's a great idea, let's do it.Z: Alright, so let's meet at the school gate this weekend!H: Ok, see you.Z: See you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 你要去哪里英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信